the ccp and beyond...

Has science taken a wrong turn? If so, what corrections are needed? Chronicles of scientific misbehavior. The role of heretic-pioneers and forbidden questions in the sciences. Is peer review working? The perverse "consensus of leading scientists." Good public relations versus good science.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

woldemar

the ccp and beyond...

Unread post by woldemar » Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:35 pm

to junglelord,

I can see already that you and i are likely gonna need to talk. i am thinking
that i should give you a few pages and references to compare notes. There
are several, sorry, but there is a lot to cover. First, on this page....just the
older stuff from 2008 and perhaps too...the compilation article from 2009
might interest you.
http://wbabin.net/papers.htm#Waterman

from my own site
http://watermanpolyhedron.com/emrpropsed.html
some math stuff -
http://watermanpolyhedron.com/ccpgeneral.html
http://watermanpolyhedron.com/watermanpolyhedra1.html
http://dogfeathers.com/java/ccppoly.html
http://local.wasp.uwa.edu.au/~pbourke/g ... index.html
http://watermanpolyhedron.com/CART2dmaps.html
http://watermanpolyhedron.com/Surferdudes.html

my overall viewpoint of how stuff is -
http://watermanpolyhedron.com/ODE.html

I would appreciate feedback on any of this, pick one or two or whatever.
it is quite okay to disagree, go for it. When you can, please give a brief reason.

lastly, I might mention that I am first a self taught mathematician. My background
is highly steeped in what is called the ccp aka fcc from the sphere packing field.
This has been the sole driving force in my work....where does it apply ? My physics
theories all come from that. I was forced into physics, and Einstein and relativity.
it was not my intention to challenge it - more a consequence of this path that
I followed. I still follow the path of the ccp after some twenty years. This, with
the amazing help of many graphic collaborators...has produced some neat
graphics, as shown in some of the click-outs above.

steve
While statistics and measurements can be misleading, mathematics itself is not subjective.
Only believe in the results not necessarily the interpretations or the conclusions.
steve waterman - 1994

junglelord

Re: the ccp and beyond...

Unread post by junglelord » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:50 pm

I thought Fuller was the master of ccp. I think we will get along just fine.
8-)
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

woldemar

Unread post by woldemar » Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:58 pm

Not a problem. I believe i can update you on your current opinion.

i am getting tired of so many emails today, here and elsewhere. i will address this
tomorrow. This is an excellent place to start - the ccp.

I have been at this for about twenty years...and the ccp has
more to it that Fuller *whom I admire" was aware of. There is a fair bit say,
so i will just stop now and do this in the morn.

steve
While statistics and measurements can be misleading, mathematics itself is not subjective.
Only believe in the results not necessarily the interpretations or the conclusions.
steve waterman - 1994

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:27 pm

If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

woldemar

Unread post by woldemar » Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:03 pm

Good...glad to see references.

I have lots to say then still. i browsed through these three and have no comment
on the third.

if i use the term packing ABCABCA, are you gonna understand what that is ?
or what ABABA is ?

just off the top
ccp diameter one spheres
1 distances between sphere centers must be sqrt of an integer
2 a point set can be defined as ANY and all spheres whose center is with
the sqrt of any integer and turned into a convex hull called a waterman polyhedron
3 no spheres at
http://watermanpolyhedron.com/MISSING.html
4 related counts as seen at the page bottom here...
http://watermanpolyhedron.com/watermanpolyhedra1.html

ccp diameter root 2 spheres
1 distances between sphere centers must be 2 sqrt of an integer
2 all x,y,z coordinates of each sphere center are integer only
3 can be made into convex hulls ( watermans ) with an free on-line free generator
http://local.wasp.uwa.edu.au/~pbourke/g ... index.html

fuller was not aware the the inter-distance between diameter one spheres was restricted to
integer square roots. He stopped at the VE shape mostly. His VE 1 is my W1, his VE 2 is my
w4. Then we part...his VE 3. has spheres at sqrt 9 from 0,0,0 and yet ignores some at sqrt 8.
From a gravitational aspect, then, the VE 3 would not work....there is not enough mass to support
those spheres at 3 thus sqrt 9 from 0,0,0....and upon rotation...would fly away,
like a penny on a turntable.

i do not believe the tetrahedron to be Nature's building block. i believe the sphere is.

ccp is not just ABCABC.
http://www.ac-noumea.nc/maths/amc/polyhedr/CCP_.htm

steve
steve waterman - 1994

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:17 pm

I agree the sphere is natures building block. I remember Fuller saying he did not like Pi and that nature did not either....because it was transendental...which kinda blew my mind, because I think the exact opposite. Pi is germain to charge geometry. I am surprised that the geometry of the human senses did not impact your mind.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

woldemar

Unread post by woldemar » Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:45 pm

Good. it looks like we can talk. My premise...All matter, of any and every kind, is composed of equally sized indestructible spheres, That's it. nothing fancy or complicated. oh yes, for the most part , I merely accept that matter attracts matter
and make no point of any attempting any proof. try this on...

http://watermanpolyhedron.com/POSclean.html

ccp - there are over 65,000 different possible packings....only the one, the ccp has sqrt integer distances only.
waterman polyhedron all have volumes of an integer, or an integer and 1 or 2 thirds.

here is a really cool one....there are approximately three times as many spheres at odd sqrt distances
than at even sqrt distances regardless how big....even if a trillion sphere waterman cluster. intuition says it should be 50 - 50.

As the sqrt integer increases, so too do the face counts and sphericity...in general.
In the sqrt of 10,00,000...there are 187,328,343,745. whose corresponding waterman polyhedron was made on a supercomputer years agp. yet to be made....the sqrt 100,000,000 which has 5,923,843,773,659.

btw, that would be a density of .7403694107...sound familiar to you ( inverse fine structure )

How am i doing ?...care to update your opinion ?

steve
steve waterman - 1994

woldemar

Unread post by woldemar » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:01 pm

ccp

The ccp page from my site -

http://watermanpolyhedron.com/ccpgeneral.html

here the ccp is but one of several all integer based grids...losts of graphics
just click on say bcc...

while the ccp relates to waterman polyhedron centered at 0,0,0
there are 6 other sphere based symmetrical conditions - all 7 series can be displayed here at mark newbold's applet
http://dogfeathers.com/java/ccppoly.html

this was then extended to include any regular polyhedron stacking, as would the rhombic dodecahedron.
rhombic dodecahedron of course stack as ccp themselves. Each series shown was chosen for its symmetrical-ness, and like all waterman series, are driven solely by an integer within that series...and each series is infinte.
um, so long as the polys stack to fill all space and are all integer packs.

http://watermanpolyhedron.com/APmain.html

another poem or two about the ccp
http://watermanpolyhedron.com/poemtet.html
http://watermanpolyhedron.com/rowrowrow.html

Do you see that the ccp is ABCABC and ABAB and abab simultaneously ?

steve
Last edited by woldemar on Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
steve waterman - 1994

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:05 pm

I believe that the spiral vortex preceeds the sphere. Ever consider that? It is the underlying scalar from the aether (rotating magnetic field) that makes spheres of ElectroStatic Charge and the torus of EM Charge. The Scalar form, is the archtype form from which the spheres arise. The elemental and most powerful structure is the spiral, the sphere comes second. The spiral galaxy has phase conjugate longitudinal em waves along its faraday disc and phase conjugate waves from the center which emenate from its poles as the pump beams. The Phase Conjugate four beam mixer.

The structure of the Scalar is clearly laid out as having phase conjugate waves from a four beam mixer which is what the center of the galaxy seems to be doing, the same physics as based on Non Linear Optics and phase conjugate systems that are already in use.

So I have come full circle. When I joined this forum, I had learned from Tom Bearden that EM Longitudinal Soliton Phase Conjugated Time Reveresed Microwave technology, like the Russian WoodPecker, was the physics of the future.
I retraced the work of Telsa, who had created the Impulse Magnifying Transmitter, and in doing so created the world's first Phase Conjugated System. It was with this method that he was to power with wireless.
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shadowl ... eprog.html

Phase Conjugation via Metamaterials and MASERS & LASERS has the potential to be the pandoras box of the century.
Review all the literature you can on this important subject. There are several hundred papers in the nonlinear optics literature that prove that the fundamental pumped phase conjugate mirror (PPCM) mechanism works, in the macroscopic world. It just may open your mind to the technology already in service by the Military for many purposes, like antigravity, quantum secure transmissions, optical stealth technology, and more to come.

Any over unity device that actually works is a Phase Conjugated Soliton System. It functions exactly like a PPCM but in higher or lower frequencies and when pumped for military purposes, have much larger power outputs.
The Secret of Overunity EM Devices
This "nucleus as a Pumped Phase Conjugate Mirror" mechanism is the fundamental secret of all legitimate Over-Untiy devices that tap vacuum energy. The tapping device is not a closed system, but is open to the flow of energy from the vacuum to the nuclei and back. All systems everywhere are open to this in-and-out VPF flux exchange anyway. Normally, however, the two VPF flows in and out are equal and opposite, and so the energy exchange between vacuum and nucleus is in equilibrium. In that case, none of the VPF exchange energy is gated out to the external circuit.
In the "activated" case, however, the two VPF flows (between the nucleus and the vacuum) are not equal, because part of the flow energy that accumulates in the in-surge into the nucleus is gated out of the atom and into the external circuit.

Hence the vacuum/nucleus flux exchange system is not locally in equilibrium, because part of the in-flow is being gated by 4-wave mixing accomplished in the PPCM barium nuclei, into forming an organized PCR wave, which in turn goes on out of the atom instead of back to the vacuum. Any local vacuum energy extracted is just instantly replaced by the surrounding vacuum - just as a raging ocean instantly refills the hole left in dipping out a spoonful of water.

So in the self-oscillating PPCM nucleus, part of the vacuum influx energy is gated into an organized phase conjugate replica (PCR) wave, instead of simply being flux-exchanged back to the local vacuum. This amplified PCR wave backtracks the path previously taken by the input 60 Hz signal wave, and thus proceeds out of the vacuum-pumped nuclei, through the atom's electron shells, into and through the material lattice, and arrives in the outer circuit, which is connected to the external electrical load.

The device thus powers the external load directly off the energy organized and gated from the local vacua surrounding the excited, activated, self-pumped barium nuclei.
The Scalar Potential Has An Internal Structure and it is a Dual Opposite Vortex that creates a Torus and a Sphere around it.
The Structure of the Scalar Potential: According to rigorous proofs by Whittaker [Ref. 2] and Ziolkowski, [Ref. 3] any scalar potential can be mathematically decomposed into a harmonic series of bidirectional wave pairs. Figure 1 shows this Whittaker/Ziolkowski (WZ) structure. In each pair, the forward-time wave is going in one direction, and its phase conjugate (time-reversed) replica wave is going in the other. According to the so-called distortion correction theorem [Ref. 4] of nonlinear phase conjugate optics, this PCR wave must precisely superpose spatially with its partner wave in the pair. The two waves are in-phase spatially, but 180 degrees out of phase in time. The wave is made of photons, and the antiwave (PCR wave) is made of antiphotons. It follows that, as wave and antiwave pass through each other, the photons and antiphotons are coupling and uncoupling with each other, because the antiphoton is a PCR photon, and PCR's precisely superpose spatially with their partner. A photon or antiphoton has wave characteristics, because it has a frequency; if the wave aspects are perfectly ordered and perfectly correlated, then so are the photon's particle aspects.

A Potential Is An Ordering Across the Universe: So we have -- astoundingly -- perfect VPF inner ordering infolded in the electrostatic scalar potential! We also have perfect wave/antiwave ordering infolded in there. When you collect a simple set of charges on a small ball or in a region, the scalar EM potential from that set of charges reaches across the universe. In it you have an infinite harmonic series of phase-locked time-forward EM waves going out from the charges to all distant points of the entire universe. And you have an infinite harmonic series of phase-locked time-reversed EM waves coming from all points of the universe, back to the "collected charges" source.

A Potential Is A River of Energy: The point is, you have established a mighty, hidden, 2-way river of energy between that collection of charges and every other point in the universe. There is infinite energy in each of those infolded waves and antiwaves. But in a localized region, the energy density in each wave is finite. Since in finite circuits the potential interacts with a localized set of mass, we shall be concerned with the local energy density (joules/coulomb) of the potential.

But forget the conventional myth of visualizing the potential as pushing a unit charge in from infinity "against the force field" -- there isn't any force field in the vacuum, as is well-known in quantum mechanics. Also, Newton's third law requires all forces to occur in pairs -- each pair consisting of a force and its 3rd law reaction force. From that viewpoint alone, there is no such thing as an EM forcefield or force field wave in the vacuum. There are just gradients of the vacuum potential present in the vacuum. In the vacuum, an EM wave is actually a wave of the phase locked gradients of the electrostatic scalar potential and of the magnetostatic scalar potential. And each such gradient wave is simultaneously accompanied by its phase conjugate gradient wave, because of Newton's third law.

Newton's third law requires forces to occur in pairs of equal but antiparallel forces.

Both wave and antiwave co-exist simultaneously in the vacuum EM wave. [Ref. 5] Therefore it's a stress potential wave, not a force field wave. It's more like an electromagnetic sound wave, [Ref. 6] and so it is a longitudinal wave, not a transverse wave. In the EM vacuum wave's interaction with matter (the so-called "photon" interaction), the wave normally half interacts with the electron shells of the atom, giving translation forces, while the anti-wave half interacts with the atomic nucleus, giving the Newtonian 3rd law reaction (recoil) forces (waves). The EM wave in vacuum is an electrogravitational wave.

Energy Is Internally Infinite and Unlimited: A static potential -- which is identically excess energy -- is internally dynamic and infinite. Energy is internally infinite and unlimited! But it has a finite energy density in a local region of spacetime. Since energy interacts with matter locally, we shall be concerned with the local energy density (joules per coulomb).

A Principle of Great Importance: The only way you can have a "chunk" or finite amount of energy to dissipate in a circuit as work is to first have a potential's local energy density interact with a local finite mass collector. The normal interacting mass collector is the free electrons (the free electron gas) in the circuit. You can have, e.g., (joules/coulomb x coulomb); (joules/gram x grams); (joules/m3 x m3); etc.

Voltage, Force, Potential Gradients, Loads, and Work: Now let's look at circuitry aspects. Conventionally they are a mess. Voltage is "essentially" defined as the "drop in potential." In other words, it's the dissipation (disordering) of a "finite amount" of potential gradient. But the only way you can get a "finite amount" of infinite energy/potential gradient is by first interacting the potential gradient's internal, finite, excess energy density with a finite "collector" mass. E.g., (joules/coulomb available for collection) x (coulombs collecting) = excess joules collected on the interacting coulombs, available for dissipation.

So voltage is really the dissipation of a finite collection of excess EM energy/potential gradient. The dissipation of potential or of its gradient is not potential! You cannot logically define either potential or energy as is own dissipation!

We presently use the notion of "voltage" in two completely contradictory ways in electrical physics. Here's how we got the confusion: We take a potential gradient (which has a local energy density), and we "collect" it across some charged masses in a locality -- usually the free electrons in the free electron gas in our circuitry. That is, we express the finite energy density of the potential gradient (before collection onto charges) in the local region in terms of energy per coulomb. The potential gradient actually is a change to the ambient potential, and so it contains an excess energy density (the magnitude may be either positive or negative). We then collect this potential (actually this potential density) on a certain number of coulombs, which places tiny little gradients of potential across (coupled to) each free electron. The local excess energy density of the potential gradient multiplied by the amount of collecting mass gives the amount of excess energy collected (on the interacting charges/coulombs). On each collecting particle, that little gradient, together with the coupling particle, constitutes a tiny force. F is not just equal to ma (non relativistic case); instead, F (ma), where (mass x acceleration) is considered as a unitary, inseparable thing. So that little potentialized electron (that little EM force) moves itself around the circuit. In the load (scatterer), the little potentialized electron (the little force) is subjected to jerks and accelerations, thus radiating energy (shucking its gradient). Since this is done in all directions in the scatterer (load), that gets rid of the gradient, reducing the "little force" (potentialized electron) to zero because the little potential gradient is lost due to radiation.
tom bearden
This in no way distracts from the essential observtion that pi makes the universe and the vortex which makes the sphere.

The Aether Physics Model is very clear about the role of Pi in the UFT from which the geometric charge structures of the EM torous and the ES sphere emerge from the sea of vortexes of rotating magnetic fields. So the Golden Mean of PHI is more fundamental then Pi, I believe. The two live with Eulers number (e) to make our universe.
Do you see that the ccp is ABCABC and ABAB and abab simultaneously ?
I do see what you are pointing out about spheres and the simultaneous condition of the spheres is not a surprise to me, I had seen that on a DMT experience. The I/O Sphere.
http://www.treeincarnation.com/sphere_eversion.htm

The condition of the sphere's is a fractal. Hence the two conditions at the same time. Holographic properties also are a dynamic part of the Holograhic Grating Field of the Phase Conjugate system, hence again, the simultaneous nature of the spheres. I am really into Systems Theory.
Last edited by junglelord on Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

woldemar

Unread post by woldemar » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:42 pm

I believe that the spiral vortex preceeds the sphere. Ever consider that?

Not until just now. Not too happy with it. i see the spheres as matter, mass. A vortex of what ?
Why the diff between proton and electron ? is that then roughly the same as electrons without a nucleus ?

It is the underlying scalar from the aether (rotating magnetic field) that makes spheres of EM.

i think the sphere clusters, rotate, and thus causes the EM field. To go further, light too is clusters, otherwise why would a spherical ? photon have cause to manifest a repetitive wave ? photons I believe have mass, too small to detect yet by us, and worse...i think, like a cluster of say a trillion of my litlle spheres is a single photon.

EM stuff is really not field. These kind of things ...I do not have a natural flare for. My opinion then,
on your post...must be...not a clue. I will say that I believe charge arises from the external packing of a ccp cluster.
two field type are always present...hex packing in a plane and square packing in a plane. This I believe, manifest charge.

steve
steve waterman - 1994

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:47 pm

There is a reason that the Vortex makes a Torus

Here are the Constants of the Aether Physics Model

So Pi makes both the Torus and the Sphere.

Everything starts with dual opposites vortex creating dual opposites spheres - Electron, Positron. They come from a dual vortex.

Everything is spinning, not just close packing.
;)

Birkeland Currents are twisted for a reason and it is not close packing...it is spin.

You do not get to the Fuller 720 without spin

So spin cannot be seperated from the sphere hence the vortex is the fundamental structure.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

woldemar

Unread post by woldemar » Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:19 pm

What has any of your recent post to do with the ccp ?...that is the thread.

The conversation is way off topic. What else do you have on the ccp ?

Thus anything not about the ccp should not be on this thread, with some
amount of reasonable latitude allowed. So, bringing entire new concepts to
be introduced into an existing thread, well, i would appreciate
if that practice could be avoided....again within reason.

is that going to be any kind of a problem for you ?

steve
steve waterman - 1994

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:08 pm

Sorry dude, I have taken others to task for that when they disagreed and were trying to derail a topic. I however agree 100 percent with your observations, I was throwing in more. You many not agree with me. I guess that is the disconnect.

I figured that since your 100% correct lets go forward. I have nothing else to add, I like your work. It is not a revelation to me at this point, though I can see how since you put so much effort into it, that you want to tell others about only that in your thread. Sorry about that. Close pack away to the masses. I for one have understood the deeper aspects of closed packing for some time. It is a revelation to each one who "gets it".
:D
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

woldemar

Unread post by woldemar » Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:50 pm

Good. So you will remove the non-ccp stuff from this thread...please ?

It is so easy to side-tracked, I will try to keep focus too. I am sure we are all guilty of this from time to time.

i have mostly shot my bolt on this topic. You are 100 percent in agreement so far;
Both of woldemars threads

okay...how about another topic then....fixed point space ?

I will start another thread and see if you can muse upon it....game ?
It is physics so, we leap to the theoretical mode.

steve
steve waterman - 1994

woldemar

Unread post by woldemar » Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:18 am

Please remove your non-ccp stuff from this thread.

and while you are at it....there is one entry in the x' = x -vt
thread that could go too. Thanks.
steve waterman - 1994