Split Topic from F.O.S. "DNA Is Not Like a Computer Program"

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Split Topic from F.O.S. "DNA Is Not Like a Computer Program"

Unread post by 333333333 » Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:26 am

junglelord wrote:DNA are the Gonads of a Cell. The Cell Membrane is the real Brain of the Cell, and genes do mutate in an instant, generations are NOT needed...
:D

DNA is controlled by the cellular scaffolding as well as the Cell Membrane...Tensegrity Jitterbugs cause instant Gene Mutation.... :D

I said it first!

Actually, Gurdieff said it first

junglelord

Re: DNA Is Not Like a Computer Program

Unread post by junglelord » Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:57 pm

Never heard of the man. So I did figure this out on my own. Thanks anyway.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

Unread post by 333333333 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:41 am

junglelord wrote:Never heard of the man. So I did figure this out on my own. Thanks anyway.
Well, Gurdieff was a Russian mystic of Armenian origin (go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G._I._Gurdjieff)

BTW, how did u figure it on your own? I mean your claim on gene transmutation linked to tensegrity jitterbugs?

on another topic: If DNA are the Gonads of a Cell, and the Cell Membrane is the real Brain of the Cell, what is the heart of the cell??????????? otherwise, if it ain't going through the heart, u might just well forget it :D (what about microtubules and gravity?)

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:04 am

It was a study of the cytoskeleton of the cell and the investigation of CAM (cellualr adhesion molecules) and the matastisis of cancer that gave me the final clue. DNA and matatasis, is controlled via CAM's and its connetions to the nucleus via the Cytoskeleton.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

Unread post by 333333333 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:35 am

junglelord wrote:It was a study of the cytoskeleton of the cell and the investigation of CAM (cellualr adhesion molecules) and the matastisis of cancer that gave me the final clue. DNA and matatasis, is controlled via CAM's and its connetions to the nucleus via the Cytoskeleton.
sounds cool
are you into spiritual stuff too? like mind controlling matter
u never answered what the cell heart is
plus, if Jesus was ether like Newton claims, wouldn't he been a torsion wave as well? just a thought

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:56 am

Hi 3 etc, and welcome aboard,
May we back up for a moment?
I am a great admirer of Gurdjieff though I've not read him for a couple of years. Could you point me to where he covers DNA and cells etc?
Also, where did you get the Newton said Jesus = aether from?
Would it be possible for you to formulate your questions and responses in sentences rather than net-speak and slang? Not everyone on this forum is a young N. American.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

Unread post by 333333333 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:08 am

Grey Cloud wrote:Hi 3 etc, and welcome aboard,
May we back up for a moment?
I am a great admirer of Gurdjieff though I've not read him for a couple of years. Could you point me to where he covers DNA and cells etc?
Also, where did you get the Newton said Jesus = aether from?
Would it be possible for you to formulate your questions and responses in sentences rather than net-speak and slang? Not everyone on this forum is a young N. American.

Well.......thanks for the warm welcome (I ain't no American, I am a Slovak if u know where SLOVAKIA IS):)

I am a great admirer of Gurdjieff though I've not read him for a couple of years. Could you point me to where he covers DNA and cells etc? HE NEVER SAID IT IN THE SCIENTIFIC TERMS LIKE THIS, BUT THAT IS WHAT HE CLAIMED. CERTAIN BODY MOVEMENTS AND POSTURES (IF U CAN MAKE THEM CORRECT AS TO BE SIMILAR TO PLATO'S SOLIDS GEOMETRICALLY WISE I MEAN, CAN MAKE CERTAIN CHANGES TO YOUR BODY), TENSEGRITY DEFIES GRAVITY AND SO DOES CERTAIN SOUND FREQUENCIES, PLUS CONSCIOUSNESS CAN CONTROL GRAVITY TOO. DO U SEE THE CONNECTION???????
Also, where did you get the Newton said Jesus = aether from? HE SAID IT IN ONE OF HIS PAPERS
Would it be possible for you to formulate your questions and responses in sentences rather than net-speak and slang? Not everyone on this forum is a young N. American.[/quote] THIS IS CUTE :D

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:13 am

Cells do not have a heart, they make a heart.
;)
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

Unread post by 333333333 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:21 am

junglelord wrote:Cells do not have a heart, they make a heart.
;)
In order for the cell to function properly, it has to have a heart. The heart of the cell controls both the cell gonades (the DNA) and the cell's brain. It is exactly like the thesis, antithesis and synthesis principle. (or the trinity stuff: God contains all three, thesis, antithesis and synthesis while God is the eather, and the rest go figure.... :D how about father=magnetism, son=gravity, and the Holy Ghost=electricity? or the other way round?????????) . It is similar to YHWH (3 only makes 4 in our material world). Am I confusing u?

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:39 am

Hi 3 etc,
I didn't say that you were a N. America, only that you wrote like one. Yes I know where Slovakia is; it is next door to the Czech Republic in SE Europe. Half-decent football team as I recall. :)

I think I know the Gurdjieff thing about the body movements etc. As I remember it, he was talking about the origins of religious ceremonies and altering one's state of consciousness through sound, movement etc. Not sure where the tie-in to cells and Platonic solids comes into it but, as I said, it's been a couple of years since I read it.

Newton said a lot of things in a lot of papers. I was hoping for something a little more specific as I've never come across this before. Given that Newton was a Christian fanatic, I find it somewhat surprising.

May I suggest that there is no need to SHOUT, old boy?
The great Way is simple
Tao Te Ching, 53.

Unread post by 333333333 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:58 am

Grey Cloud wrote:Hi 3 etc,
I didn't say that you were a N. America, only that you wrote like one. Yes I know where Slovakia is; it is next door to the Czech Republic in SE Europe. Half-decent football team as I recall. :)

I think I know the Gurdjieff thing about the body movements etc. As I remember it, he was talking about the origins of religious ceremonies and altering one's state of consciousness through sound, movement etc. Not sure where the tie-in to cells and Platonic solids comes into it but, as I said, it's been a couple of years since I read it.

Newton said a lot of things in a lot of papers. I was hoping for something a little more specific as I've never come across this before. Given that Newton was a Christian fanatic, I find it somewhat surprising.

May I suggest that there is no need to SHOUT, old boy?
Grey
I am not a boy, I am a 40 year old woman and my name is Julia (nice to meet u)
Not sure where the tie-in to cells and Platonic solids comes into it but, as I said, it's been a couple of years since I read it. IT IS VERY SIMPLE. EVERYTHING IN THE UNIVERSE IS BASED ON PLATONIC SOLIDS, ESPECIALLY THE DODECAHEDRON (U CAN EVEN FIND ITS DISCRECPTION IN THE BIBLE RELEVATION). I AM SURE THE JUNGLE LORD UNDERSTANDS WHAT I AM SAYING, BUT HE CHOOSES TO KEEP SILENT INSTEAD SOMETIMES. :D
AS TO NEWTON, I HAVE TO CHECK BACK IN MY MEMORY......AND LOOK FOR MORE SPECIFICS
BUT MAINLY, NEWTON EVEN HINTED AT THE COLD FUSION STUFF IF MY MEMORY SERVES ME GOOD AND IT IS ALL CONNECTED U KNOW. PUHARIC (ONE OF TESLA'S FOLLOWERS) WAS INVESTIGATING THE STUFF TOO , HOWEVER THEY HAVE SHUT HIM UP....AND SO HAVE THE OTHER GUYS INVESTIGATING COLD FUSION......DO U KNOW WHAT FUNCTION DOES WATER SERVE IN THE BODY??????????/ OR THE BLOOD? (THAT IS THE NEXT HIGHER LEVEL). WHAT SHAPE DOES THE BLOOD CIRCULATION TAKE ON INSIDE THE BODY????????? WHAT ABOUT AN HOUR GLASS?????????????? THANKS FOR YOUR TIME

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:58 am

Hi Julia,
I suppose you being a woman means that the football has gone out of the window. :)
I'm familiar with the Platonic Solids and I seem to recall Jungle Lord and I having a dialogue about them some months back.
I'm more interested in the metaphysical than the physical and mind rather than body. There is a bit of synchronicity going on here as a couple of things from Gurdjieff's 'Beelzebub's Tales To His Grandson' have been floating around my head for a while now. One is the origin of ritual that we have mentioned and another concerns Pythagoras which brings us back to Platonic Solids.
Perhaps it is time to re-read Beelzebub.
I've never rated Newton as an alchemist, more of a puffer and blower, this is why I would be interested to read his thoughts on Jesus = aether.
The great Way is simple
Tao Te Ching, 53.

Unread post by 333333333 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:17 am

Grey Cloud wrote:Hi Julia,
I suppose you being a woman means that the football has gone out of the window. :)
I'm familiar with the Platonic Solids and I seem to recall Jungle Lord and I having a dialogue about them some months back.
I'm more interested in the metaphysical than the physical and mind rather than body. There is a bit of synchronicity going on here as a couple of things from Gurdjieff's 'Beelzebub's Tales To His Grandson' have been floating around my head for a while now. One is the origin of ritual that we have mentioned and another concerns Pythagoras which brings us back to Platonic Solids.
Perhaps it is time to re-read Beelzebub.
I've never rated Newton as an alchemist, more of a puffer and blower, this is why I would be interested to read his thoughts on Jesus = aether.
HI WHITE CLOUD (Are you going to reveal your real name????????)
Anyway. I am more interested in the metaphysical too. However, in order to understand metaphysical, u have to go through the physical and body. Both Pythagoras and Plato were studied by Leonardo Da Vinci in a great length. Leonardo got it right by his code (Da Vinci code which reveals sounds similar to OHM or hum sound , which alters your consciousness.) Also, when u experience a feeling of an unconditional love (which has nothing to do with a feeling of a sexual love) your body sends certain frequencies out which when converted to sound are able to change the geometry of the space in such a way as creating dodecahedron which in turns can change gravity etc....Do u understand now why Jesus was eather? It is very very simple. He knew how to manipulate gravity...He did it very simply, by emitting frequencies of a pure love. Ever heard of Shumann resonance or 8 HZ frequency??????????

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:47 am

:D It's Grey Cloud. White Cloud loses the esoteric element. And, no, I wont be revealig my real name.
I don't agree that knowledge of the physical body is a pre-requisite for knowledge of the metaphysical. Certainly that is the alchemical path for example but there are other paths.

I prefer to read Plato and Pythagorean material rather than later witers such as the Renaissance men. I have and do read read them, especially the alchemists but I generally prefer the original/ancient writers.

I think I see where you are coming from with the Jesus thing and I am intrigued enough to want to read what Newton said.
I don't know about a feeling of inconditional love, but I can get 'blissed out' just looking at the pattern on a moths wings, for example. Unfortunately, I have to put up with the opposite, a sort of anti-bliss which can crop up watching the news and seeing images of war and famine etc. It's a bit of a crusher (that's British understatement). It's more to do with the pointlessness and futility rather than the suffering as such.

As for the Schumann Resonance, see:
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... f=10&t=946
It should keep you out of mischief for a while.

Anyway, that's enough derailing of this thread. Have a look around, there are several threads discussing the more metaphysical side of things.
The great Way is simple
Tao Te Ching, 53.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:29 am

333333333 wrote:Do u understand now why Jesus was eather? It is very very simple. He knew how to manipulate gravity...He did it very simply, by emitting frequencies of a pure love. Ever heard of Shumann resonance or 8 HZ frequency??????????
I believe that Yeshua was able to create diamagnetic coherency within his creation. It may well be that external PHI EM Harmonic from the heart could create this internal diamagnetic harmonic coherency! The power of the external EM field of the heart when a powerful agape is generated and the PHI External EM Harmonic takes over the incoherency of our atomic magnetic fields. This is how I envisioned that he leviated.

The EM field of the heart extends 8 to 10 feet. That external magnetic field would allow him to be diamagnetic with his atomic nuclei and the surrounding electron clouds to organize. It would be that simple.

Platonic Solids are the structure that determines the function at the primary level. Archtypes that come from the sphere, the toroid, the dual opposite spiral vortex's and the dual opposite triple helix's, which are even more primary fundamental structures.

Structure and function cannot be seperated. PHI is a definte structure with HeartMath software.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord