Prehistoric Machined Artifacts

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Influx

Re: Prehistoric Machined Artifacts

Unread post by Influx » Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:01 pm

nick c wrote:From I.E.S. Edwards, The Pyramids of Egypt:

In this scene an alabaster staue of Djehutihotep, which probably weighed about 60 tons, is mounted on a sledge pulled by 172 men. Water or some other liquid is poured on the ground to lessen the friction and thus facilitate haulage.
Well damn, they must have been really obsessed with their gods, or kings, or whatever, to work so hard for the useless engineering projects! :D
Grey Cloud wrote:How do you chip away at the interior of the vase when the shoulders are wider than the neck? Please don't answer: very carefully. :D

http://www.geocities.com/unforbidden_geology/ <<<<<<<<< Looks like this website might be close to the truth. Found it on Dunns website! Even though he links to this website he still thinks advanced machines were used. ;)
Today is the yesterday of tomorrow.

mague

Unread post by mague » Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:37 pm

Metall makers approx. 3500 years ago. I know 3500 years are not enough. But the belows the guys power with their feet should be sufficient to create enough heat to melt iron.

There is also some alchemistic knowledge.

The germanic Wieland Saga:
Nach der ersten und zweiten Neufertigung zerfeilte er das Schwert, vermischte die Späne mit Weizenmehl und gab das Ganze Gänsen zu fressen, die drei Tage gehungert hatten. Anschließend erschmolz er aus dem Gänsekot das Eisen und schmiedete daraus ein kleineres, aber schärferes Schwert. Das Eisen hatte den im Gänsekot enthaltenen Stickstoff aufgenommen und war so härter geworden. Diesen Vorgang nennt man Nitrieren.
Roughly translated the weaponsmith created a sword over and over again. Then he destroyed it and mixed the filings with meal and feeded it to the geese. Afterwards he meltet their excremts and created another sword out of it. Rinse repeat until the sword reached epic sharpness.

The reciepe was tested in modern times and it really does create high quality weapon steel. By feeding the filings to the geese nitridization is happening.
Nitriding, also known as nitridization, is a process which introduces nitrogen into the surface of a material. It is used in metallurgy, for example, for case hardening treatment of predominantly steel but also for titanium, aluminium and molybdenum.

mague

Unread post by mague » Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:05 pm

Grey Cloud wrote: Diorite vase (pre-dynastic)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... Museum.jpg

How do you chip away at the interior of the vase when the shoulders are wider than the neck? Please don't answer: very carefully. :D
Hi,

it would be interessting to have a look inside. To know how smooth the inner surface is. It would be also interessting to know if at least a childs hand is fitting through the opening.

Diorite (Diabas) was used by humans since the stone age. I guess there had to be some knowledge about forming and carving it. Modern sculptors use it, because its relatively easy to work with.

mague

Unread post by mague » Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:28 pm

Influx wrote: Well damn, they must have been really obsessed with their gods, or kings, or whatever, to work so hard for the useless engineering projects! :D
It was just an artifical economic system. Like all economic systems it was somehow useless. But also somehow it created jobs and an income. Even the slaves have been payed with food.

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:39 am

Interesting and informative discussion. Amazing what a bit of digging and common sense will come up with.
Maybe aliens will stop coming here now there's no work for them? :D
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

mague

Unread post by mague » Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:39 am

Grey Cloud wrote:Interesting and informative discussion. Amazing what a bit of digging and common sense will come up with.
Maybe aliens will stop coming here now there's no work for them? :D
I wouldnt rule visitors completely out. But i think that 99 % of visitors didnt use a spaceship. Telepathic contacs from entities our science would call beings and telepathic contacs from beings our science would not call beings.

On a philosopical and psychological level subjects like "idea" and "inspiration" are still not well explored. The greek had their muses. Hermes was a messenger. The american natives say that white buffalo woman teached them the tobacco, the sacred pipe and other things. Neo-ersoteric people insist on the idea to receive messages from outer space. They are not all mad. In the tarot the ace, the no1, is usually a hand comming out of the clouds. The hand that brings ideas on an emotional, intellectual or spiritual level.

Within the last 1% i think it is possible that there have been visitors. Maybe a crashlanding or maybe timetraveling humans or maybe phase shift hoppers.

soulsurvivor

Unread post by soulsurvivor » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:33 am

There's another level of physical reality that's about a half step up from where we exist. It can be reached by increasing your internal frequency/vibration and leveling off or balancing to maintain the different physical reality. It's where I think of the extreme humans existing. There are positive extreme, which don't bother to meddle here in our very physical existence. And there are negative extreme, which do very much bother to meddle here in our very physical existence. Control of others is their food. They have an ancient and established physical human network on earth's surface that very much works with them to create the needed negative reality. They have left no stone unturned and nothing to chance.

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:10 am

Hi Mague,
On a philosopical and psychological level subjects like "idea" and "inspiration" are still not well explored. The greek had their muses. Hermes was a messenger.
'Top of my head response' - The ideas already exist, always have done. No human has ever had an original thought (nor has anything else for that matter). I can, at least to a certain degree and in certain mental states, access this. Don't ask me to describe it - it's not in words or pictures, it is just 'there'. Its more to do with true and false and why and why not than facts or information as we normally perceive it. I just join the dots.
Hermes, contrary to what the experts maintain, was not a gopher. Hermes is more like the personification of Fire as in spirit (This is why he is assigend the planet closest to the Sun). He is the god of boundaries and borders (therefore no boundary or border can contain him) He is also the god of thieves, merchants, wisdom, etc. These latter all involve exchange. (See also Thoth, the scales and the feather of Ma'at). Exchange = transfer = transformation = alchemy. It is not a one-to-one exchange. It is more pro rata. Or, in Marxist terms: from each according to his ability and to each according to his need. ;)
The great Way is simple
Tao Te Ching, 53.

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:30 am

soulsurvivor wrote:There's another level of physical reality that's about a half step up from where we exist. It can be reached by increasing your internal frequency/vibration and leveling off or balancing to maintain the different physical reality. It's where I think of the extreme humans existing. There are positive extreme, which don't bother to meddle here in our very physical existence. And there are negative extreme, which do very much bother to meddle here in our very physical existence. Control of others is their food. They have an ancient and established physical human network on earth's surface that very much works with them to create the needed negative reality. They have left no stone unturned and nothing to chance.
Hello Soulsurvivor, and nice to see you back.
Interesting post which I would like to offer an alternative view of it, if I may.
That which you call the positive extreme do not interfere because our 'task' or 'responsibility' (for want of better words) is to contact them. When the ears of the student are ready, the voice of the teacher will be heard, 'ask and it will be given' (be very careful of what you ask). It is related to my comments about Hermes above.
That which you call the negative extreme do interfere and it is our 'task' or 'responsibility' to resist them.
They are both related to our current position in the descending cycle. As the cycle begins to ascend and the Bull of Dharma regains his legs, this will change. The negative will lose power and be easier to resist; the positive will gain power and become more accessible.
The great Way is simple
Tao Te Ching, 53.

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:49 pm

* The skeptics of advanced ancient technology here don't seem to have looked over the site very closely: http://www.gizapower.com/pma/index.htm and http://www.gizapower.com/Advanced/Advan ... ining.html - Dunn is a machinist and he checked the smoothness of flat and rounded surfaces on the Egyptian sites and found them to be extremely accurate. Note below that these are mostly granite objects, very hard rock. He checked with granite manufacturers afterward and found that some of the Egyptian objects, like the large granite boxes below, could not be made even today. The site mentions that the tunnels in which the boxes are found have no room for hundreds of people to pull them into position with ropes etc.
* Velikovsky was more open to advanced ancient technology than you guys are. He thought the Nefilim who came to Earth and married daughters of men might have come from Mars via spacecraft. They could have been cousins of humans in the first place whose ancestors had gone to Mars from Earth.
* Your rationalizing can't explain the following.
Exhibit 15. Front view of Exhibit 9. Material ~ Aswan pink granite. Location ~ South corner and 100 yards east of Khafre’s pyramid.
Exhibit 23. Core drilled hole. Material ~ Aswan pink granite. Location ~ West lintel in South East hall inside the Valley Temple.Image
ImageImage
Exhibit 27. Inspecting the inside of another box at the Serapeum using precision toolmakers instruments. Material ~ Aswan pink granite. Location ~ Rock tunnels of the Serapeum at Saqqarra.
Exhibit 26. Box carved from solid piece 7-1/2 ft. wide 9 ft. high 13-½ ft. long . Material ~ Aswan pink granite. Location ~ Rock tunnels of the Serapeum at Saqqarra.
Exhibit 25. Saw marks. Material ~ Aswan pink granite. Location ~ Abu Rawash.

mague

Unread post by mague » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:41 pm

Lloyd wrote:* The skeptics of advanced ancient technology here don't seem to have looked over the site very closely:
Lloyd, the big pyramid is wonderous. Even if there was only its size and shape. I also have read a very interessting artikel about the pyramid from an engineer where he describes the pyramid as generator powered by earths vibrations. But this isnt the point tbh.

30 years ago, when i was apprentice in my first job us apprentices had to proove our learned knowledge by creating and polishing two iron cuboids. We only could pass the test if the surface of the two pieces where smooth enough so the two pieces sticked together without any external help. Just smooth enough so there was no air between the two pieces. Done right you cant divide the two pieces with muscle power anymore. There is almost a vacuum between the two pieces. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_welding

I made it, and i didnt use any advanced machinery but my muscles, files and an angle gauge. I swear by the gods that no alien helped me to finsih my test. That would have been cheating.

As "part time shaman" :P i will agree anytime that the is a lot of consciousness out there. Inside and outside earths atmosphere. But i do not let someone tell me that to be human means to be an idiot that cant do aynthing if Alien isnt helping him. Thats just embarassing, my self-confidence as human is way beyond that.

Look, god told Noah to build an ark and to save two each species and his family. God told him how to survive. But he never told him how to build the ark. Noah was able to build the first ocean liner on his own. That is because he was human.

mague

Unread post by mague » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:22 pm

Grey Cloud wrote:Hi Mague,
On a philosopical and psychological level subjects like "idea" and "inspiration" are still not well explored. The greek had their muses. Hermes was a messenger.
'Top of my head response' - The ideas already exist, always have done. No human has ever had an original thought (nor has anything else for that matter). I can, at least to a certain degree and in certain mental states, access this. Don't ask me to describe it - it's not in words or pictures, it is just 'there'. Its more to do with true and false and why and why not than facts or information as we normally perceive it. I just join the dots.
Hi,

i wouldnt go that far and state that no man ever had an original idea. I think man had a lot of original ideas. Just not all of them. If my bucket has a leak i dont need a god to close the leak with one of my socks.

I dont ask you to describe it ;) Actually this is the most hot topic in physics currently :D. I talked about intellectual, emotional and spiritual inspiration. I left out the 4th on pupose to avoid stress. But the 4th is how matter is able to manifest out of the "clouds" ;) If Max Planck Institute has no clue i wont ask it from you ;)

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:19 pm

Hi Mague,
you wrote:
i wouldnt go that far and state that no man ever had an original idea. I think man had a lot of original ideas. Just not all of them. If my bucket has a leak i dont need a god to close the leak with one of my socks.
No but where did the concept of bucket and sock come from? Whether you choose to block the hole at all, whether the fix is to be temporary or permenant, whether you use a sock or some scrunched up newspaper, all these choices are yours (as are the consequences). The concepts of containers and coverings are already there buckets and socks are just manifestations of those concepts. :D

And:
god told Noah to build an ark and to save two each species and his family. God told him how to survive. But he never told him how to build the ark. Noah was able to build the first ocean liner on his own. That is because he was human.
In the (earlier) Phoenician version of this story, the Phoenicians, being a sea-faring people built their Ark and took it out for sea trials prior to the flood.
I'm not sure if it's in the Bible or one of the books of the apophryca but Noah and his kin were all land-lubbers and as sick as dogs once their round or square craft started floating. (It's measurements are described being the same front to back as left to right). To be fair to Noah, the first thing he did when he hit dry land was to get pissed. So he was a sailor to that extent at least.
Make of that what you will. :D
The great Way is simple
Tao Te Ching, 53.

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:28 pm

30 years ago, when i was apprentice in my first job us apprentices had to proove our learned knowledge by creating and polishing two iron cuboids. ... I made it, and i didnt use any advanced machinery but my muscles, files and an angle gauge. I swear by the gods that no alien helped me to finsih my test. - Mague
* I wasn't proposing that aliens were involved in making the pyramids etc. I was saying it's possible that humans were advanced enough in ancient times to go to Mars and or to come from there to Earth. Mars may sometimes have been closer in ancient times than the Moon is now.
* I don't know how big your cuboids were, but, if you used a steel file and an angle guage, that's advanced technology. Even your polishing material was probably advanced. It takes advanced technology to make a steel straight edge that's accurate and more than a few inches long. Were your cuboids perfect cubes? Were they more than one or two inches per edge? Would you have been able to make any of the large hollow blocks, like those shown above? Dunn asked granite manufacturers and they said they wouldn't be able to even today.
Noah and his kin were all land-lubbers - Grey Cloud
* I believe the Thunderbolts team consider Noah to have been a mythical figure, which doens't mean imaginary, but probably not human, possibly plasma etc. I think Noah and the other ancestors may have referenced both celestial events and human ancestors.

flyingcloud

Unread post by flyingcloud » Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:42 pm

wouldn't granite be hard enough to be grinding granite smooth, maybe add a little water and grind/file some more?