Coming Soon: First Picures of a Black Hole

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

SpaceTravellor

No Pictures of a Black Hole . . .

Unread post by SpaceTravellor » Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:41 am

Hello All,

- I’m not that familiar to the very refreshing and alternative EU and Plasma Cosmology, but I can very easily accept several EU and Plasma statements above.

My approach to modern Cosmology is more through Natural Philosophy and Mythology, really.

- One can’t of course get a picture of a hole. If the photo you take is zoomed in very closely, the only thing you get is a picture of its background. But of course one can get pictures/photos of the vortex sides and the surroundings of the center. Just think of the structure of a Hurricane and its eye, it’s really the very same ting, in my opinion.
However, Sgr A * is remarkably quite and dim as galaxy center black holes go
Astronomy also tells of "new stars being born in the centre".
And:
There is no ' gravitational infalling gas' to speak of.
And:
Apparently the hole is being "starved" of infilling matter....
The Galaxy centre "is remarkably quite". Anyway have we watched animations of new/young stars churning around in the center.

How can new stars be born in a so called black hole? They can’t accordingly to the theories of a black hole!

There is "no infalling gas". Well, maybe the gas really is gently “outfalling”?

Maybe it’s all the other way around? Maybe we are watching the opposite "side" which is spewing the gas out? This would be much more logical as new stars are born in the center area.

- Well anyway, that’s what all mythological Stories of Creation really tells with the “expulsion from Paradise”-theme in the most mythological stories from all over the World.
http://www.native-science.net/MilkyWay. ... oddess.htm

If accepting the mythological stories - and clear logics - one can easily say this: The movement in our galaxy is NOT that of attraction, but that of repulsion and thereby quite contra dictionary to the very speculative and mathematical cosmology.

- There is NO black hole in the center of our galaxy. Again, accordingly to Mythology, there is quite opposite a light, a glowing light (as seen on the picture above) and this light is mythologically called “The First Light”, or “The Golden Light” - often misinterpreted by mythological scholars as “The First Sun”.

The Golden Light also refers to the mythical concept of the “The Golden Age” which is not an age as such, but a mythological telling, belonging to the Story of Creation, telling of the very beginning in our Galaxy. Concepts as “Golden Hill”, “Golden Mount”, “Primeval Hill” etc. all belongs to the mythical story of the Milky Way center. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Age

- For more mythical illustrations and explanations, take a browse on my websites below, especially http://www.native-science.net

All the Best from Ivar

Tina

Re: No Pictures of a Black Hole . . .

Unread post by Tina » Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:55 am

SpaceTravellor wrote:
Maybe it’s all the other way around? Maybe we are watching the opposite "side" which is spewing the gas out? This would be much more logical as new stars are born in the center area.

If accepting the mythological stories - and clear logics - one can easily say this: The movement in our galaxy is NOT that of attraction, but that of repulsion and thereby quite contra dictionary to the very speculative and mathematical cosmology.

- There is NO black hole in the center of our galaxy. Again, accordingly to Mythology, there is quite opposite a light, a glowing light (as seen on the picture above) and this light is mythologically called “The First Light”, or “The Golden Light” - often misinterpreted by mythological scholars as “The First Sun”.

- For more mythical illustrations and explanations, take a browse on my websites below, especially http://www.native-science.net

All the Best from Ivar
Thanks for your interesting input here. The concept of "outpouring" of light and energy is a dominant theme in mythology and especially the light source as also being the creator. I don't know what it all means though....but photons sure give life.

SpaceTravellor

Re: Coming Soon: First Picures of a Black Hole

Unread post by SpaceTravellor » Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:01 am

@Tina,
Thanks for the reply.
You wrote:
Thanks for your interesting input here. The concept of "outpouring" of light and energy is a dominant theme in mythology and especially the light source as also being the creator. I don't know what it all means though....but photons sure give life.
I neither knows "what it all means". "All" is to much to know, right?

But I know this much regarding the mythological telling of "light, great god and great goddess": As mentioned above, "light" have 3 mythological aspects. The First Light (Golden) is connected to the Milky Way Center, the second is the white Milky Way contours and the third is the light of the Sun.

Mythologically, most cultures have a major god and goddess. If you take a look at the Milky Way contours where you live, you can let your fantasy and imagination run away and think of what the contours look like. http://www.native-science.net/MilkyWay.Contours.htm

Throughout thousands of years our ancestors have done just that, and thereby made their mythological tellings. And because of the big Milky Way contours are the biggest structures on the night Sky, the contours was very often described as "a big man" and "a big woman", hence the telling of "human being created in the image of the great god and goddess".

If you take a look at a Star Atlas map with the most common contours of the whole Milky Way, one can easily understand why our ancestors, amongst other animal symbols, choosed to give the contours human qualities. http://www.native-science.net/Forefather.Worship.htm

Mytho-Cosmological that is: The original "golden light" once was lit in the center of our galaxy. The outgoing energy of larger melted spheres of gas and matter was spiralling spewed out in the surroundings, creating the Milky Way contours, which very much took the look of a great woman and a man. And it all was spewed out from the great woman´s womb, giving birth to all life from the center location in the Milky Way center in the Star Constellation of Sagittarius. http://www.native-science.net/MilkyWay. ... oddess.htm and http://www.native-science.net/MilkyWay.Centre.htm

Now, thinking of "photons giving life", as you wrote, it is very remarkable that the once upon a time "First Golden Light" from the Milky Way center has created Milky Way contours that looks very much as human beings and different animals. http://www.native-science.net/Antropomo ... Animal.htm

- Taking the Mythological stories serious and compare the tellings and symbols to modern Astronomy and Cosmology, the ancient Myths very often exceeds the knowledge of modern science by being more Holistic and Cyclic. Thanks to the thousands and thousands of years of wondering and pondering of our Ancestors from all over the World.

NB: It is of course also worth mentioning, that our Ancestors very much relied on their intuitive and spiritual powers in order to "look behind" the physical micro- and macrocosmical Universe.

All the Best from Ivar

Mallas

Unread post by Mallas » Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:28 am

When they don't find a black hole, they will just turn around and call it a huge success.

"We can not see the black hole, but it must be there because we can't see it!"

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:42 am

The lie
Only two sizes of black holes have ever been spotted: small and super-massive. Scientists have long speculated that an intermediate version must exist, but they’ve never been able to find one until now.

Astrophysicists identified what appears to be the first-ever medium-sized black hole, pictured in an artist’s rendition above, with a mass at least 500 times that of our Sun. Researchers from the Centre d’Etude Spatiale des Rayonnements in France detected the middling hole in a galaxy about 290 million light-years from Earth.

The discovery may shed some light on the origins of super-sized black holes like the one at the center of our own galaxy. These astral heavyweights top out at several million to several billion times the mass of the Sun, but their origin remains a mystery.

http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2009/ ... blackhole/
Oh really>
:lol:
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

SpaceTravellor

Unread post by SpaceTravellor » Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:59 am

Hereuka!

I have found a lot of black holes! It´s a very long time ago!

- Some small and some supermassive . . .

In the heads of traditional cosmologists and astrophysisists :lol:

All the Best from Ivar

Tina

Unread post by Tina » Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:22 am

Now presenting the 'kicked out' Black Hole concept! Are they completely insane? :o
“Only stars orbiting faster than the kick velocity remain attached to the black hole after the kick. These stars carry with them a kind of fossil record of the kick, even after the black hole has slowed down. In principle, you can reconstruct the properties of the kick, which is nice because there would be no other way to do it.”
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 170759.htm

SpaceTravellor

Unread post by SpaceTravellor » Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:12 am

@Tina,
Take it easy, Tina . . .

It is just a "constructed artist's conception" of a cosmological misconception . . .

- My qualitative guess (?) is, that the 2 galaxies have no connection to the black hole, but they are either in a stage of assembling gas and dust or in a stage of leaving each other. ("Gravity" goes both ways, you know).
The black hole is surrounded by a cluster of stars that were ripped from the galaxies.
Cosmological rubbish: The stars in the cluster have once been formated/assembled from a cloud of molecular gas and matter in the a swirling and concentrating mass and, after melted together, have been exploded out in the surroundings of the now empty and therefore black swirl.

It is all just a question of thinking opposite "the orthodox scientifical Mountain" - then you get it mostly rigth . . .

All the Best from Ivar

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:45 pm

I don't think we will ever see an image of a black hole, so here is my take on it. The same sequence, begining with the current pinch, leads all the way up to the formation of the galaxies and the 'black hole'. Current and magnetic fields of imense proportion.

I'm reverse engineering sn1987a, as I think it is one of the few unobstructed views we have of the early stages of the progression. Preliminary work can be viewed at:

http://www3.telus.net/myworld/eneverse/mag_eng/
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller