The Chimera in the room.

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

stevepidge

The Chimera in the room.

Unread post by stevepidge » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:25 am

I was drawn to the electric universe because it is the closest science has come to understanding the nature of the universe. But I also fear that some may be falling into the same spearateness of main stream science by falling for the same traps and mirages, philosophically speaking.

The universe ( and the forces of nature )can be viewed as the mythological beast the Chimera. The forces that physicists "nearsighted people" try to discern as separate is akin to only looking at the tail of the Chimera and claiming it is a reptile, thus they peer deeper into that individual structure falling deeper into the mirage of separateness. I say all forces, Strong, Weak, EM and gravity are same beast, the parts blend perfectly together to form the chimera. At no point is the reptilian tail truly separate from the goat hindquarters. Therefore you cannot unify the forces as separate entities, you must first view them for the chimera that they are.

There is no unifying force outside of the four forces, they themselves are the unified force of the universe, the chimera. We only need to see it for what it is.
"every ponderable atom is differentiated from a tenuous fluid, filling all space merely by spinning motion, as a whirl of water in a calm lake. By being set in movement this fluid, the ether, becomes gross matter. Its movement arrested, the primary substance reverts to its normal state. It appears, then, possible for man through harnessed energy of the medium and suitable agencies for starting and stopping ether whirls to cause matter to form and disappear. At his command, almost without effort on his part, old worlds would vanish and new ones would spring into being. He could alter the size of this planet, control its seasons, adjust its distance from the sun, guide it on its eternal journey along any path he might choose, through the depths of the universe. He could make planets collide and produce his suns and stars, his heat and light; he could originate life in all its infinite forms. To cause at will the birth and death of matter would be man's grandest deed, which would give him the mastery of physical creation, make him fulfill his ultimate destiny."
Nikola Tesla

beekeeper

Re: The Chimera in the room.

Unread post by beekeeper » Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:04 pm

Greetings EU pilgrims, I personally find the sayings in the quote from Tesla fascinating, he was truly way ahead of the science of his time and likely the science of our time. To comment on how quote I would say that we are halfway there. We have managed to kill matter through the nuclear and thermonuclear process all we need to learn now is how to reverse the process :mrgreen: regards beekeeper
If nothing can travel faster than light, how can darkness escape it

Webbman

Unread post by Webbman » Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:00 am

well I don't think fission actually destroys matter as it just releases stored energy but that is a matter of opinion.

the real destruction occurs in an atom smasher. Colliding two protons (which I find implausible as protons charge would repel each other with the power of the nuclear force.) would actually destroy "creation" albeit a very small way. You cant get a proton back once you've destroyed it. If it can even be destroyed and they aren't blowing smoke.

as far as the forces are concerned I believe there is only the electric force and all other forces derive from that. Moving the electric force creates a magnetic field so that is pretty straight forward. Gravity and the nuclear force are not as straight forward but I have a theory.

nuclear force

Nuclear force is a charge based force derived from the electric force from the interaction of protons and neutrons. I believe that a neutron is actually a form of porton merged with an electron which gives the newly formed neutron a positively charged core or ball in the center and a negatively charged ring ( like Saturn in morphology).

The nuclear force is strong and has a lot of energy because of the way a neutron is attracted to a proton. That is the negative charged ring spins toward a proton but is prevented from colliding by the positively charged ball at the center of the neutron. Thus the negative ring's velocity increases to infinity or the speed of the electric force (near infinity) when you place a neutron between two protons. Disruption of this spinning would have the obvious effect of a release of a lot of stored energy.

As you add more protons and neutrons to an atomic core they arrange in geometric ways to whatever is the most stable shape. You can keep adding neutrons because of the ring but if they are in the wrong position they are unstable ( lack of 2 proton "attachments" on the ring to form a stable shape). This is also why nature favors pairs or neutron/proton pairs and why hydrogen most often has no neutron.

Gravity

Gravity is also a function of the neutron but in a different plane. As the nuclear force is the ring spinning toward the proton (ideally 2 protons at the same time) then gravity is the rotation of the ring at a right angle to the direction of the nuclear force. If the nuclear force was a sawing action, then gravity would be a drilling action at the same time.

rotation of the negative ring interacts with the ring of other neutrons nearby and they all sync such that they are all at maximum repulsion of each other. Any neutrons that come nearby will face syncing action and whoever has the most neutrons always wins. The lesser is chain reacted to that of the greater. The cumulative addition of neutrons on mass acting as one rotating in sync creates the field we know as gravity.
its all lies.

beekeeper

Unread post by beekeeper » Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:28 pm

Greetings, about the release of energies, IMHO these energies were the matter. When we theoretically express that inter galactic electrical Birkeland currents create galaxies and stars we imply that energy was transformed into matter. I believe that it is what Tesla was implying in his statement. When we can achieve that we will have become creators instead of destroyers of worlds. One step closer to God's. :P
If nothing can travel faster than light, how can darkness escape it