NASA Balloon Mission Tunes in to a Cosmic Radio Mystery

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

mnemeth1

Mystery Roar from Faraway Space Detected

Unread post by mnemeth1 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:05 pm

http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/0 ... noise.html

"The universe really threw us a curve," Kogut said. "Instead of the faint signal we hoped to find, here was this booming noise six times louder than anyone had predicted."

swood71

NASA Balloon Mission Tunes in to a Cosmic Radio Mystery

Unread post by swood71 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:43 pm

I was surfing around, and came across this from NASA.

http://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/new ... lloon.html

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas as to what they are hearing/detecting.

Thanks

Solar

Re: NASA Balloon Mission Tunes in to a Cosmic Radio Mystery

Unread post by Solar » Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:18 pm

It's interesting. Here are the relevant papers submitted by the team:

- "ARCADE 2 Observations of Galactic Radio Emission"

- "Interpretation of the Extragalactic Radio Background"

- "ARCADE 2 Measurement of the Extra-Galactic Sky Temperature at 3-90 GHz"

- "The ARCADE 2 Instrument"

Interesting tid-bit of information from another article regarding this:
Data from the 36-kilometer-altitude flight, in which ARCADE examined about 7 percent of the sky centered over eastern Texas, reveals a pattern of radio signals that strongly resembles synchrotron emission.

Such emission is generated by electrons accelerated to high speeds by strong magnetic fields. Electrons energized by the maelstrom of activity, including intense magnetic fields, associated with an active supermassive black hole could produce this radiation, notes Spergel. So could star-forming regions, in which massive, short-lived stars explode as supernovas, accelerating charged particles to high speeds, he adds. - "TUNED IN TO NEW NOISE FROM THE COSMOS"
Did you see that ... "strongly resembles synchrotron emission"? They're suggesting "supermassive black holes" but also star forming regions i.e. "... electrons accelerated to high speeds by strong magnetic fields. Electrons energized by the maelstrom of activity, including intense magnetic fields". I'll take the later because I think that nails it and reference this:
Synchrotron radiation is also called "Non-thermal emission" by radio astronomers. - Synchrotron radiation
I'll wait this one out but in the mean time here is a google search for EU/PC related aspects of:

Synchotron Radiation

And lets not forget the innumerable plasma filaments (electric currents) connecting galaxies that have been co-opted under the name of "dark matter filaments":

Plasma Filaments & Synchrotron radiation

As suggested by Spergel in the cited article it could be "the maelstrom" of an electric universe. Of course I'm being totally subjective with that. You guys have any other ideas on this?
"Our laws of force tend to be applied in the Newtonian sense in that for every action there is an equal reaction, and yet, in the real world, where many-body gravitational effects or electrodynamic actions prevail, we do not have every action paired with an equal reaction." — Harold Aspden

Brigit Bara

Re: Mystery Roar from Faraway Space Detected

Unread post by Brigit Bara » Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:19 pm

Hmm, must be some kind of Dark Radio Waves...
“Oh for shame, how these mortals put the blame upon us gods, for they say evils come from us, when it is they rather who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given…”
~Homer

Solar

Re: Mystery Roar from Faraway Space Detected

Unread post by Solar » Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:20 am

Brigit Bara wrote:Hmm, must be some kind of Dark Radio Waves...
Yes; "dark discharges" would seem to be appropriate and/or included as well. I don't have the video link readily handy but Youtube has some Tesla work from Borderland via Eric Dollard and company. I just watched it the other day and they did in fact mention "dark discharge" as one of the effects.

Another interesting thing is that "maelstrom" refers to "a large, powerful, or violent whirlpool" i.e spiral galaxies or perhaps even an amalgamation or concentration of helical electric currents in "dark mode" came to mind. Very good call BB.
"Our laws of force tend to be applied in the Newtonian sense in that for every action there is an equal reaction, and yet, in the real world, where many-body gravitational effects or electrodynamic actions prevail, we do not have every action paired with an equal reaction." — Harold Aspden

Steve Smith

Unread post by Steve Smith » Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:19 am

I have seen dark discharge in action. During the 2007 EU conference in Las Vegas, CJ Ransom brought one of his spark generators for some demonstrations. He placed a small dish of diatomaceous earth under an electrode and turned on the power. Although the current flow was invisible, the silicon dioxide crystals immediately shot into the air in a cloud of powder.

As the flow continued, it was evident that it was pulling the material into its upwardly spinning vortex. Soon, a shallow, flat-floored crater formed with a rounded-over rim and small nodules visible just below the edge of the rim. No spark or glow was visible.

mnemeth1

Unread post by mnemeth1 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:31 am

yeah "dark radio waves" hahah.

I can't wait to see what kind of ficticious nonsense they dream up to explain this one personally.

I think "dark ages" would be more appropriate since our current scientific methods reflect the peroid quite well.

StefanR

Unread post by StefanR » Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:03 pm

Solar wrote:Another interesting thing is that "maelstrom" refers to "a large, powerful, or violent whirlpool" i.e spiral galaxies or perhaps even an amalgamation or concentration of helical electric currents in "dark mode" came to mind.
I see you mean something like:
Rushing flowing choppy rivers and searing carving piling catastrophic winds.
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/spitz ... 81208.html
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 746#p14746
The illusion from which we are seeking to extricate ourselves is not that constituted by the realm of space and time, but that which comes from failing to know that realm from the standpoint of a higher vision. -L.H.

StefanR

Unread post by StefanR » Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:16 pm

Steve Smith wrote:As the flow continued, it was evident that it was pulling the material into its upwardly spinning vortex. Soon, a shallow, flat-floored crater formed with a rounded-over rim and small nodules visible just below the edge of the rim. No spark or glow was visible.
That's very interesting in relation with what Dahlenaz is doing in his CRT-thread. Are there any pictures/videos of this experiment done by CJ Ransom?
The illusion from which we are seeking to extricate ourselves is not that constituted by the realm of space and time, but that which comes from failing to know that realm from the standpoint of a higher vision. -L.H.

MGmirkin

Unread post by MGmirkin » Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:23 pm

Don't know whether video of that particular experiment was recorded or not, though I was there too. It was pretty cool. In another experiment, I believe he also used fiberglass dust and a visible spark discharge (safety goggles recommended; IE, don't look into the light or you can burn out your retina pretty quickly), and ended up creating a glassy spherule. Pretty perfectly round. I know he's done other experiments with hematite powder lava rock powder, I think. The hematite made pretty "blueberries" (hematite spherules) not unlike those seen ubiquitously on Mars. Though most of the mars ones are seen laying about on the surface, as opposed to in craters in the ground. So, who knows?

Regards,
~Michael Gmirkin
"The purpose of science is to investigate the unexplained, not to explain the uninvestigated." ~Dr. Stephen Rorke
"For every PhD there is an equal and opposite PhD." ~Gibson's law

StefanR

Unread post by StefanR » Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:02 pm

viscount aero

Unread post by viscount aero » Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:28 am

the "official" press release semantics about anything remotely dealing with mention of possible electrical culprits is always mildly fascinating in their utterly ridiculous avoidance-language. "Maelstrom of activity..." ... ? what the .... is that supposed to mean? LOL! You'd think being scientific would predicate being clear. But.. ... nope. Lets be as vague and evasive as possible.

Not only that, let's also not mention or explore anything outside of the box. Keep it dumb and vague :roll:

rduke

Unread post by rduke » Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:52 am

It is more comedy gold as usual huh...

Perhaps if they actually listened to their own findings regarding the "sounds" that are coming out of space...

Then .. just maybe 1+1=2 .. finally

http://www.spacesounds.com/home/index.html