Sun Induces Strange 'Breathing' of Earth's Atmosphere

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

bboyer

Re: Sun Induces Strange 'Breathing' of Earth's Atmosphere

Unread post by bboyer » Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:02 pm

kevin wrote:Junglelord,
<snip>this is how the pyramids were built , and all the huge stones moved, it will only be a temporary alteration as the normal flow directions slowly permeate back through.
<snip>kevin
Off-topic but I think it worth mentioning as an aside that somewhere in the Cymatics thread there was evidence presented that much of the Great Pyramid was likely cast/poured blocks. That was the only pyramid the researchers were allowed to test, nor has the testing been done on any pyramidal structures on other continents. Imo, they're probably all built from cast blocks, at least the older, more impressive structures, before the craft was lost.
There is something beyond our mind which abides in silence within our mind. It is the supreme mystery beyond thought. Let one's mind and one's subtle body rest upon that and not rest on anything else. [---][/---] Maitri Upanishad

altonhare

Re: Sun Induces Strange 'Breathing' of Earth's Atmosphere

Unread post by altonhare » Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:19 pm

measurement always involves a reference standard, which is assumed to be "fixed" or "immutable" etc. This is why I like to keep math/measurement out of physics, which the mainstream "scientists" are incapable of doing.
<--- description of what measurement is and my opinion that we should keep it out of physics
Alton denies cyclic relationship and measurement.
<--- A claim that I deny measurement.

These are different.
Physicist: This is a pen

Mathematician: It's pi*r2*h