Human Body and Theory of Everything

What is a human being? What is life? Can science give us reliable answers to such questions? The electricity of life. The meaning of human consciousness. Are we alone? Are the traditional contests between science and religion still relevant? Does the word "spirit" still hold meaning today?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

moses

Re: Human Body and Theory of Everything

Unread post by moses » Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:26 pm

If our DNA acts as a superconducting transceiver, as i think it does,
then we are able to receive re-programming 'signals' and change.
seasmith

First we need to consider how the DNA receives the signals that program us.
All bodies send signals and the memory of receiving those signals is stored
in our cells. Thus when the Sun and Moon and another person approaches us,
signals are received which may resonate with some past traumatic set of
received signals that have not been resolved. Then, for example, a traffic
accident may occur. So reprogramming or resolving this past set of received
signals probably is not too easy. The Janov way should be to recreate the
circumstances of a past trauma so as to relive and resolve it. However there
are inherent difficulties and dangers with this method.

Shamans have devised many methods to access and resolve past trauma. For
instance, giving drugs and burying someone in the ground so just their head
is exposed. Crude as this may sound, perhaps they are or were far more
advanced than our latest attempts at cure.
Mo

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:51 am

Seasmith wrote:
As a middle ground, might you both accept that, in place of the radioactive word "control", we might instead say 'have access to' ... "experience of our ancestors"..."
I have no problem with I have 'access to' or 'experience of', where I am the driver (the one doing the accessing etc). All is cause and effect, the past does not and cannot affect the present (its future) on an ad hoc, random basis.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:50 am

Hi Mo,
You wrote:
Our DNA does control us. We are slaves to the proteins produced. Twist the chromosones and some gene is exposed and expressed and some protein is produced which will control our actions and emotions, and consequently our thoughts also.
To a cetain degree I can accept that and would add that your environment and diet can influence who/what/how you are. But surely the point of the mental discipline etc it to make the body subject to the mind?

I didn't like the piece from the shrink at all. Anything by a modern expert tends to make my blood boil.
Our goal is to produce feeling human beings, not mental giants.
That is the goal of society in general and its education system in particular. It is not a psychiatric issue.
Although the lower brain “talks” to us all of the time, we have never learned how to talk to it.
There is only one brain to me and he has it the wrong way around with the talking. The brain (lower mind to me) is what people use on a day-to-day basis; the higher mind is what one is supposed to access and utilise. He says 'we' have never learned how to talk to it. That is his opinion but it flies in the face of what every great teacher has written and indeed my own humble experiences.
Knowing how to get on the vehicle of feeling is a little more complicated. If we get on the right train every stop we make will be the right one.
This sounds good but says nothing.
How do I know that the past is engraved in our brains for a lifetime? And how do I know that reliving changes things for the better? There are now hundreds of studies in the scientific literature documenting the effects of pre-birth and birth traumas on later symptoms and behavior.
'Engraved in our brain'? How much of the past? Where is it kept in the brain? There are functional people out there with little or next to no, physical brain. Do they still have the past engraved on their brain, perhaps in a smaller font?
There may well be hundreds of studies in the scientific literature but so what? They are all based on the ame presumptions and horse-sh*t.
There are hundreds of studies confirming redshift and BBT. There were scientific studies done 'proving' that black people weren't as smart as whitey or that women weren't as smart as men.
It confirms that very early experience is impressed into us, not just as a memory but as a wound that needs healing.
It confirms nothing other than the prejudices of the shrink. Shamans, gurus, etc do not view this as a wound that needs healing. Shrinks view it as a problem to be solved; shamans etc view it as a solution which will bring a positive to the individual and the society of that
individual.
Consider, in the session, despite the adequate oxygen in the room the brain is signaling a serious lack of it and the body responds accordingly, it is gasping for air, all to do with the memory and not reality.
So they traumatise the patient and expect him to act rationally? The shrinks are prodding and poking into areas they have no knowledge or experience of. Shamans etc guide their student into areas which the shaman have direct personal experience of. Also it is not a course, it is a life-style. You follwo this path all day, every day for the rest of your life - this is where the self-discipline comes in.
We are continually responding to old imprinted memory (reality) despite current reality.
So where does that take us? If what this clampet says is true, then the old memory itself is/was influenced by what went before it. What went before it itself influenced by what went before that etc, etc, etc. Again this is in direct contradiction to every great thinker from
any continent.
Let me offer an example. A new treatment for depression, aside from the endless amount of antidepressives prescribed, is brain surgery where they drill holds in the brain insert wires into the deeper recesses and can send signals to certain centers to alleviate depression. It often helps. But at what price? Brain surgery?
Aaaaaargh. This sort of thing puts me in 'line 'em up against a wall' mode.
Theories have an evolution, and the truest will survive.
Everything has an evolution - a beginning, a middle and and end. Theories survive only as long as they are believed to be true; their survival has nothing to do with truth itself.
The great Way is simple
Tao Te Ching, 53.

Divinity

Unread post by Divinity » Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:55 pm

seasmith wrote:~
Mo,

If our DNA acts as a superconducting transceiver, as i think it does,
then we are able to receive re-programming 'signals'
and change.

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... ?f=9&t=227

s
Yes! And these signals won't only come from the Universe out there which is known to us, but also, in my opinion, from the unseen realm (the mirror/non-material universe) which supports this one. Mystics, sages, shaman, DMT users etc. have had access to this realm for a long time and we, ourselves, have defined how we feel when we go to those 'spaces between our thoughts'.

While humanity only considers the physical aspects of life, they will never comprehend their true capabilties as co-creators. And most definitely, DNA isn't just about what we can physically see.

Divinity

Unread post by Divinity » Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:12 pm

http://www.heartmath.org/research/resea ... the-heart/

The Intelligent Heart

Some of the first modern psychophysiological researchers to examine the conversations between the heart and brain were John and Beatrice Lacey. During 20 years of research throughout the 1960s and ’70s, they observed that the heart communicates with the brain in ways that significantly affect how we perceive and react to the world.

A generation before the Laceys began their research, Walter Cannon had shown that changes in emotions are accompanied by predictable changes in heart rate, blood pressure, respiration and digestion. In Cannon’s view, when we are "aroused," the mobilizing part of the nervous system (sympathetic) energizes us for fight or flight, and in more quiescent moments, the calming part of the nervous system (parasympathetic) cools us down. In this view, it was assumed that the autonomic nervous system and all of the physiological responses moved in concert with the brain’s response to a given stimulus. Presumably, our inner systems tooled up together when we were aroused and simmered down together when we were at rest, and the brain was in control of the entire process.

The Laceys noticed that this simple model only partially matched actual physiological behavior. As their research evolved, they found that the heart seemed to have its own peculiar logic that frequently diverged from the direction of the autonomic nervous system. The heart appeared to be sending meaningful messages to the brain that it not only understood, but obeyed. Even more intriguing was that it looked as though these messages could affect a person’s behavior. Shortly after this, neurophysiologists discovered a neural pathway and mechanism whereby input from the heart to the brain could "inhibit" or "facilitate" the brain’s electrical activity. Then in 1974, the French researchers Gahery and Vigier, working with cats, stimulated the vagus nerve (which carries many of the signals from the heart to the brain) and found that the brain’s electrical response was reduced to about half its normal rate. In summary, evidence suggested that the heart and nervous system were not simply following the brain’s directions, as Cannon had thought.

Neurocardiology: The Brain in the Heart

While the Laceys were doing their research in psychophysiology, a small group of cardiovascular researchers joined with a similar group of neurophysiologists to explore areas of mutual interest. This represented the beginning of the new discipline of neurocardiology, which has since provided critically important insights into the nervous system within the heart and how the brain and heart communicate with each other via the nervous system.

After extensive research, one of the early pioneers in neurocardiology, Dr. J. Andrew Armour, introduced the concept of a functional "heart brain" in 1991. His work revealed that the heart has a complex intrinsic nervous system that is sufficiently sophisticated to qualify as a "little brain" in its own right. The heart’s brain is an intricate network of several types of neurons, neurotransmitters, proteins and support cells like those found in the brain proper. Its elaborate circuitry enables it to act independently of the cranial brain – to learn, remember, and even feel and sense. The recent book Neurocardiology, edited by Dr. Armour and Dr. Jeffrey Ardell, provides a comprehensive overview of the function of the heart’s intrinsic nervous system and the role of central and peripheral autonomic neurons in the regulation of cardiac function. The nervous system pathways between the heart and brain are shown in Figure 2.

The heart’s nervous system contains around 40,000 neurons, called sensory neurites, which detect circulating hormones and neurochemicals and sense heart rate and pressure information. Hormonal, chemical, rate and pressure information is translated into neurological impulses by the heart’s nervous system and sent from the heart to the brain through several afferent (flowing to the brain) pathways. It is also through these nerve pathways that pain signals and other feeling sensations are sent to the brain. These afferent nerve pathways enter the brain in an area called the medulla, located in the brain stem. The signals have a regulatory role over many of the autonomic nervous system signals that flow out of the brain to the heart, blood vessels and other glands and organs. However, they also cascade up into the higher centers of the brain, where they may influence perception, decision making and other cognitive processes.

Dr. Armour describes the brain and nervous system as a distributed parallel processing system consisting of separate but interacting groups of neuronal processing centers distributed throughout the body. The heart has its own intrinsic nervous system that operates and processes information independently of the brain or nervous system. This is what allows a heart transplant to work: Normally, the heart communicates with the brain via nerve fibers running through the vagus nerve and the spinal column. In a heart transplant, these nerve connections do not reconnect for an extended period of time, if at all; however, the transplanted heart is able to function in its new host through the capacity of its intact, intrinsic nervous system.

The Heart Brain

The intrinsic cardiac nervous system, or heart brain, is made up of complex ganglia, containing afferent (receiving) local circuit (interneurons) and efferent (transmitting) sympathetic and parasympathetic neurons. Multifunctional sensory neurites, which are distributed throughout the heart, are sensitive to many types of sensory input originating from within the heart itself. The intrinsic cardiac ganglia integrate messages from the brain and other processing centers throughout the body with information received from the cardiac sensory neurites. Once information has been processed by the heart’s intrinsic neurons, the appropriate signals are sent to the sinoatrial and atrioventricular nodes as well as the muscles in the heart. Thus, under normal physiological conditions, the heart’s intrinsic nervous system plays an important role in much of the routine control of cardiac function, independent of the central nervous system. Dr. Armour and his colleagues have shown that the heart’s intrinsic nervous system is vital for the maintenance of cardiovascular stability and efficiency, and that without it, the heart cannot operate properly.

etc.

moses

Unread post by moses » Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:20 pm

>To a cetain degree I can accept that and would add that your environment
>and diet can influence who/what/how you are. But surely the point of the
>mental discipline etc it to make the body subject to the mind?

Which makes mental discipline the crap it really is.

>So they traumatise the patient and expect him to act rationally? The shrinks
>are prodding and poking into areas they have no knowledge or experience of.
>Shamans etc guide their student into areas which the shaman have direct
>personal experience of. Also it is not a course, it is a life-style. You
>follwo this path all day, every day for the rest of your life - this is
>where the self-discipline comes in.

The experienced primaller will get into a reliving experience
without any help being required. The shaman has experience but
the student has no experience. The life-style you mention is
another aspect of the work of a shaman.

>So where does that take us? If what this clampet says is true, then the old
>memory itself is/was influenced by what went before it.
>Grey Cloud

It takes us way back, to the original cause. And, as Velikovsky
stated, the original cause is often the experiences arising from
planetary cataclysms.
Mo

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:45 pm

~
Mo se wrote:

It takes us way back, to the original cause. And, as Velikovsky
stated, the original cause is often the experiences arising from
planetary cataclysms.
Mo

Mo,
You honed the point:
access to "experience of ...our ancestors";
and lordy knows which all folks them were ?

~s~

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:18 pm

Hi Mo,
I think we will have to agree to differ on this one. You seem to be toeing the Freudian line and I go with Plato and a host of others - Amenesis.
The great Way is simple
Tao Te Ching, 53.

Divinity

Unread post by Divinity » Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:16 pm

Dr. Bruce Lipton puts forward a pretty convincing argument that it's our Perceptions which play a major part in affecting the biological systems of our bodies....this is really fantastic:

Bruce Lipton - The New Biology - Where Mind and Matter Meet 1of 2.av

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 6396723343

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:11 am

Well it appears your link sums up about everything, including ongoing debates on this forum.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 6396723343
Its all about perception.....your beliefs, and how Newtonian Perception is engrained in our "logic". Clearly he denies this false logic and I agree 100% with everything he says and I will add something profound to his model. My own thesis on the Extra Cellular Matrix, Adheasion Molecules, The Cytoskeleton and quantum biophysics. However like I always say I see the world 180 out of phase with the global perception. Newtonian Perception.

Newtonian Mechanics applied to every thing, dispite the fact that they do not apply to quantum domains.
I studied Biophysics until I realized that the DNA infact is controlled and not the controller. Newtonain logic says that DNA controlls everything, while it is the total opposite...DNA only does what it is told to do, it is a blueprint, nothing more. The decision to read the blueprint is up to the Protein. The structural protein is the one who decides everything, especially what genes are turned on and when that occurs. Yet the world "believes" that DNA controls the cell, the brains if you were. Take the DNA out of the cell and it can live and function for up to three months...try that with your brain.

So it is very true that when a Newtonian "fact" like Materialism is touted around as the proverbial godsend to logic, well its not. The idea that all material comes from a material source is a key point of contention. APM says that non material is the source of all material. That is clearly not Newtonian thinking. It is however backed up by this wonderful analysis of "what is real"

The Structural Approach to Knowledge will peel away all that Newtonian Limitations.
I know for a fact that many cancers are based on the structural relationship to the Ground Substance (connective tissue)and how that influences the DNA to matastisize via its coupled harmonic relationship to the Tensegrity Structure of the Cytoskeleton and its relationship to Adhesion Molecules that connect electrically and structurally to the Extra Cellular Matrix via the Cellular Membrane of the cell. The use of gravity as a tool to balance the human structure in the gravity field and the manual approach to applying energy to fascia and connective tissue as a tensegrity structure can fix a lot more then chemical approaches. This however is not understood by very many and the pharmalogical approach is the one that is forced on you, the Reductionism of Newtonian Mechanics and Determinism of Newtonian Mechanics. While the entire structural model, tissues and field of gravity is ignorned. Meanwhile structure and function cannot be seperated. Misalignment in gravity will cause collapse of the structure and this will cause collapse of function. Consider how the cancer cell determines to pick up and move, this is important.

A Jitterbug occurs that decouples the cell to allow it to matastisize....this is very important in cancer research and was the clue that led me to understand that DNA is always controlled by the structure of the enviorment it is grounded to and how that directly influences the Cytoskeleton geometry to spontaniously disassemble and reassemble. DNA is the gonads of the cell, not the brain. The Membrane is the brain according to the speaker and I agree with that relationship. He explains how receptor and channel proteins cause Confirmation Change *structural* of the Protein. We must also include the purely structural knowledge that I have worked out. We must integrate Adheasion Molecules, Extra Cellular Matrix and the Cytoskeleton as they are integrated via the Cellular Membrane. It is the controller of DNA in every respect. Adheasion Molecules, ExtraCellular Matrix, Cytoskeleton, Cellular Membrane, Protein Confirmation....all structural knowledge that controls the functions of the DNA and the cell itself. Structure and Function cannot be seperated, and Structure controlls all Functions, not vica versa. This can happen spontaneously based on the dynamic movement of the cytoskeleton, this geometric transformation called the Jitterbug. This means function can change spontaniously.

I will say that again, SPONTANIOUSLY. This Jitterbug activity is clearly explained in the video as well. Life is Proteins that move....not DNA. The geometry of the cytoskeleton is a Tensegrity Ichosahedron when it is healthy. Yeah back to that darn old Sacred Geometry. Controlling the DNA.....OH MAN I AM STILL GEEKING OUT OVER THIS VIDEO.

Thanks Divinity, much love.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:42 pm

Part two is even better, if you can dig that.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 5765&hl=en
Like he says, all the banter on this is the same.
Newtonian Mechanics being applied to Quantum Physics.
Your ill, you get a PET Scan, CAT Scan, MRI, and yet medicine denies the function of energy in the system and yet uses quantum devices to measure the energy of the system to analyze the system....LOL.

Yeah this guy and I are on the same page. The rest of the world needs to catch up.
An atom is not material. He is correct.
APM.

10 minutes in he nails it, healing is about the exchange of "energy" which changes the structure of the system.
To correct the system you corrrect the structure....OH MAN I AM STILL GEEKING OUT OVER THIS VIDEO.
Ida Rolf, Structural Integration, Tensional Release Therapy, Matrix Repatterning....structure and function cannot be seperated and will infact correct all functions if you correct the structure. Wonderful. We apply "energy" to the body via the fascial system with manual therapy using vectors and active movement from the patient. The perception is changed via the integration of the body to the field of gravity when the body is integratred in the field of gravity using gravity as a tool....Holism and Rolfing always said that dysfunction is via dystructure. The integration of the whole body in the field of gravity has a profound effect on your biology. If your not under stress the field will not effect you. The application of energy will heal much more then chemistry, he nails it again. The maintaince of structure is via the organ of posture, the fascia. The fascia has more neurosensors then any other tissue. The fascial bed contains 3/4 receptors population to the 1/4 in the muscles. Yet the medical community teaches that we correct structure via muscles....man oh man, 180 degrees out of phase with the actual receptor population you want to effect. The medical community needs me and him. They tell you, that you need chemistry, I say you need structure. The application of manual therapy is the best energy medicine ever created...the laying on of hands.

You change the system via the Autonomic Nervous System. The Somatic Visceral neuropathways, the Vagus Nerve, and the Autonomic Ganglion Plexus Chain, not the fight or flight muscle systems. Man oh man this guy is 100% on target.

This brings us to love vs fear. Fear kills. Love natures and causes growth. Endocrineology is the key to how we integrate our chemistry, fight or flight vs Vagus Nerve activation, known as Relaxation. Of course there are many methods to become free of fear and to learn to love.

Thanks so much Divinity. Much Love.
:D :D :D
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:30 pm

Excellent videos by Bruce Lipton, the implications for all of us are huge.

I had been considering recently about Buckminster Fullers pattern integrities, and how it should rather be charge-pattern integrities. We are charge and frequency.

Healing through frequencies. We are relearning what the ancients knew. Perhaps the ingestion of specific charge-pattern integrities can re-balance the system?

Looking at the THC molecule, I see good vibes. Kineboisin, kanab, qunnabu, call it what you will, the ancients knew its power.

However, after watching the videos, I might have to consider that it is not just the shape of the molecule that electrically corrects cell function, but also the removal of stress due to the effects of the molecule on consciousness. The truth has (again) been kept from us. Interesting video at:

http://www.phoenixtears.ca/

JL mentions the fascia, which reminded me of facial and a trick that seems to work very well for me for dealing with pain. By holding a forced smile, trying to originate it from the cheekbone area, after a few minutes I can feel a warm glow in my body, perhaps a wave of opiates being released? Even toothache will moderate substantially or disappear.

And we give out and take in EM waves. To my view that the sun is our Creator, through the conversion of energy to matter (by way of EM and charge), must be added the title Primary Oscillator. It knows us by way of our emissions, and we can know It by adjusting our 'filters'correctly. Should I be in the NIAMI room??
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:27 am

He teaches like I do when I teach Post Graduate.
:D

Wonderful 2.5 hours of quantum medicine.
:ugeek:

Take the time to learn how you control your genes.
:D

Newtonian Mechanics, your genes determine your fate.
Quantum Medicine, your perception determines what genes turn on and off.

Pharmological Medicine, Newtonian Materialism, Reduction and Determinism.

Structural Energy Medicine, Quantum Medicine, Structure and Function cannot be seperated.
Structure Controls Function. Dysfunction is due to unbalanced structure. The human body must be integrated and balanced in the field of gravity or you will have dysfunction. NO PILLS REQUIRED. Just hands on....going for the Jitterbug, looking for the Sacred Geometry. Right down to the Cytoskeleton and deeper into the Charge realm where Material no longer exists.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:14 am

Divinitys link for quantum biology shows that mutation is not as described in text books, it is a one generation phenomanon. Seems like this is still not understood by even the best.
Virtually all the flu in the United States this season is resistant to the leading antiviral drug Tamiflu, and scientists and health officials are trying to figure out why.

The problem is not yet a public health crisis because this has been a below-average flu season so far and the chief strain circulating is still susceptible to other drugs — but infectious disease specialists are worried nonetheless.

Last winter, about 11 percent of the throat swabs from patients with the most common type of flu that were sent to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for genetic typing showed a Tamiflu-resistant strain. This season, 99 percent do.

"It's quite shocking," said Dr. Kent Sepkowitz, director of infection control at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in New York. "We've never lost an antimicrobial this fast. It blew me away."

The single mutation that creates Tamiflu resistance appears to be spontaneous, and not a reaction to overuse of the drug. It may have occurred in Asia, and it was widespread in Europe last year.
http://www.iht.com/articles/2009/01/08/ ... /09flu.php
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

Tina

Unread post by Tina » Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:04 am

Found this site on Scalar Energy Healing - just wondering if you know about it 8-)

http://lifeforcegenie.com/the-healing-u ... ideos.html
(see esp link Physics of DNA)

The information presented give a physicist's perspective of DNA and may answer many questions raised in this thread.