[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1056: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Thunderbolts Forum • View topic - The Schumann Resonance

The Schumann Resonance

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Re: The Schumann Resonance

Unread postby lizzie » Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:53 am

lizzie

Unread postby lizzie » Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:46 am

Last edited by lizzie on Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lizzie

Unread postby lizzie » Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:57 am

lizzie

Unread postby soulsurvivor » Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:09 pm

lizzie, thanks for the links.

http://www.tyndall.ie/dte/DTE_Equipment_images/4156.jpg
What I saw the couples using, sort of. The instrument was palm sized, encased in dark green plastic, and the display screen was at the top and then the dial and then the keypad, all in a vertical layout.

http://www.edmfc.org.uk/photos/brooklan ... rwock2.jpg
This is much like the sputtering plane I saw that ejected the pole with the flag on it. The plane I saw was an all over dirty white color, no markings.

http://www.slatteryauctions.com/uploads ... copter.jpg

(sorry, this link isn't working and actually, I've about given up trying to find another image that matches the helicopter I saw.)
This is similar to the helicopter I saw that hovered in place for 45 minutes. The copter I saw looked newer and was more shiney than this one. It didn't have any markings that I could see and the glass windows were tinted black.

I'm still looking for a flag image that matches what I saw on that pole that was ejected. I'll post it if I can find it.

I'm putting the film in for processing that has the pictures of the black helicopter on it. If you're interested, I can mail the photos to you. PM and let me know.
soulsurvivor

Unread postby lizzie » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:27 am

lizzie

Unread postby lizzie » Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:58 am

lizzie

Unread postby kevin » Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:57 pm

Lizzie,
The tree,
It grows into the earth(Positive, mother earth)
and up into the space, (negative, god?)

The tree KNOWS, it knows how to alter gravity, hence the water raises, above the normal surface gravity.
It KNOWS when upon precession, freezing of water will occur, hence it reverts it's celluler structure to the normal field , and the water drops.

If you view the earth as a consequence, not as an absolute solid, and it reacts and interacts with the harmonic inputs it recieves ( look to the harmonic carvings left, in the da vinci code rosslyn chapel)
Then dependent upon the resonance, determines the outcome.

the tree knows these things, revere the tree.
Kevin
kevin

Lizzie,
The tree,
It grows into the earth(Positive, mother earth)
and up into the space, (negative, god?)

The tree KNOWS, it knows how to alter gravity, hence the water raises, above the normal surface gravity.
It KNOWS when upon precession, freezing of water will occur, hence it reverts it's celluler structure to the normal field , and the water drops.

If you view the earth as a consequence, not as an absolute solid, and it reacts and interacts with the harmonic inputs it recieves ( look to the harmonic carvings left, in the da vinci code rosslyn chapel)
Then dependent upon the resonance, determines the outcome.

the tree knows these things, revere the tree.
Kevin
kevin

Lizzie,
So good I said it twice.

Kevin
kevin

Unread postby lizzie » Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:45 pm

lizzie