is this how Birkeland currents powers Sun, planets, moons?

Many Internet forums have carried discussion of the Electric Universe hypothesis. Much of that discussion has added more confusion than clarity, due to common misunderstandings of the electrical principles. Here we invite participants to discuss their experiences and to summarize questions that have yet to be answered.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

spark

is this how Birkeland currents powers Sun, planets, moons?

Unread post by spark » Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:31 am

^click to zoom.
had to create diagram myself. i know diagram looks crap but should explain what i am saying. :lol:
correct me if i got something wrong. i am new to this :D

D_Archer

Re: is this how Birkeland currents powers Sun, planets, moon

Unread post by D_Archer » Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:18 am

It is perfect :D

Regards,
Daniel
- Shoot Forth Thunder -

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:27 pm

~
Perfect in 2D :D

now going for ESG-3D (with spin-orbit EM resonances) :

spark

Unread post by spark » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:45 am

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:55 am

As far as I know, these currents have not been observed and documented. Planets have local currents that have been observed. :?
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:53 am

seasmith, what does your post show? Currents or magnetic fields?

OP diagram is speculation, without observations confirming. :?
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

Anti University Dean

Unread post by Anti University Dean » Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:58 am

I found this:
"now the evidence is incontrovertible." at the link
http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/sc ... 0oct_ftes/
Does this mean Birkeland currents?

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:47 pm

Sparky » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:53 am

seasmith, what does your post show? Currents or magnetic fields?
Yes. It is an empirically observed topography of solar system space. "Fields" fill a 3D space, by definition, and with 'Lagrange Points' (or more correctly zones), the ambient magnetic fields will generally conform with any massive bodies present.

Currents? Obviously, as a solar system is a dynamic system (as opposed to for instance a cluster of ball bearings stacked up in a fixed magnetic field); and so the sun/planetary spin-orbit motions will correlate closely with the induced and conduced currents.

Due to the dispersed filamentary form of "currents", we are only just now beginning know where to look for them,
and to actually detect them.

Yes, the 'particle heads' here will probably dismiss the Lagrange zones as mere "gravity wells", but that is the lazy way out,
to just conflate mass with gravity.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... ential.jpg

comingfrom

Unread post by comingfrom » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:17 pm

spark wrote:Image
^click to zoom.
had to create diagram myself. i know diagram looks crap but should explain what i am saying. :lol:
correct me if i got something wrong. i am new to this :D
Hi Spark, thanks for that.

The model in my head has the galactic currents going in and out the poles of the Sun, and the currents to and from the planets coming more from the equatorial regions of the Sun.

Whether the energy is particulate or wavular (I think energy is carried by particles), it pours into and out of the Sun in currents from the galactic arm, with some of the energy being distributed through circuits within the Solar system, before it makes it's way back out again.

But like you, I'm new to this too.
`Paul

QAfReb5wr3zafawu

Spark raises a fundamental point

Unread post by QAfReb5wr3zafawu » Sat May 21, 2016 11:08 pm

This question requires some clear answers, with regards to the actual behavior of the Z pinch at the Sun, the nature of the current(s) entering and leaving the Sun, and the nature of the continuing Birkland current as it leaves the opposite pole of the Sun. Putting the interactions with the planets aside for a moment; let's consider the fundamental nature of the Galactic Birkland current.
This current is compressed into a Z pinch at the location of the Sun. Did this event give rise to the Sun or was there a body already at this site? If so, did the Sun induce the Z pinch? If not, did the Birkland current carry the material used to form the body of the Sun (and eventually the first generation of planets)? If so, what mechanisms caused the material to dwell at the Z pinch and not pass through and continue along with the Birkland current?
Presuming that the Sun is in place, does the Z pinch persist at the site of the Sun or does the Birkland current adopt a different configuration after the Sun is formed? If the Z pinch prevails, what keeps it in place and what happens to the material, both ionic atoms and electrons that are arriving AND leaving from either pole of the star?
If the Z pinch contributed to the mass of the Sun, it may still be doing so. Is there any observational data regarding the total energy/mass transactions of the Sun that indicate an accumulation or re-allocation of energy/mass out of the Birkland current and into the solar body and/or the solar system?
Observations show that Birkland currents form strings of stars (and galaxies) along which the thickness of the string appears to remain constant. Does this indicate that no (or very little) energy/mass is lost from the Birkland current as it condenses into a Z pinch and forms another star? Or is there evidence that indicates a measurable decrease in energy/mass along a string as more and more stars are produced?
As is stated in the current understanding of the EU, each spiral arm contains one or more Birkland currents that follow, or form the arm, by building stars along its path towards the center of the galaxy. Are there any models that describe the electrical nature of how these currents arise and also how they interact with the galactic Birkland current that flows perpendicularly to the spiral arm? Also does this current form a Z pinch only at the center of the galaxy or is it an enormous current that forms a Z pinch the size of the galaxy - arms and all?
I believe we need to examine the nature of the initiating Birkland current both at the formation of a star and of a galaxy, in relation to its overall journey, origin and destination in space. This I see as an important element in the EU story quite apart from what occurs within the confines of a single solar system.
The solar system model needs to examine the role of the 'great' current in generating the activity seen at the Sun and its transactions with the rest of the solar system.
Is any one, within the EU, compiling a list of questions needing answers and/or considering the priorities given to what answers need to be tackled before others are addressed? I believe we, as observers, can assist by raising just such a list of questions to flesh out the EU model and highlight the areas needing clarification or attention.
The intersection of a Birkland current with a star or a galaxy is just such a place where fundamental questions arise. Are we alert to the big BIG questions as well as the minute details?

Lloyd

Re: Spark raises a fundamental point

Unread post by Lloyd » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:29 am

QAfReb5wr3zafawu wrote:... I believe we need to examine the nature of the initiating Birkland current both at the formation of a star and of a galaxy, in relation to its overall journey, origin and destination in space. This I see as an important element in the EU story quite apart from what occurs within the confines of a single solar system.
The solar system model needs to examine the role of the 'great' current in generating the activity seen at the Sun and its transactions with the rest of the solar system.
Is any one, within the EU, compiling a list of questions needing answers and/or considering the priorities given to what answers need to be tackled before others are addressed? I believe we, as observers, can assist by raising just such a list of questions to flesh out the EU model and highlight the areas needing clarification or attention.
The intersection of a Birkland current with a star or a galaxy is just such a place where fundamental questions arise. Are we alert to the big BIG questions as well as the minute details?
Charles Chandler has already thoroughly investigated these issues and presents the details on his website under Astrophysics. Galactic filaments are not Birkeland currents as shown by their magnetic fields being parallel instead of perpendicular, if I recall correctly. They are produced by supernova UV and electrical shock waves. Secondary supernovas or gas cloud collisions cause the filaments to implode into strings of star spheres or rings. The high speed implosions produce ring stars, like the Crab pulsar, which include quasars etc. In these stars, the positive and negative currents move at high speed in opposite directions with tremendous magnetic fields, which Z-pinch the currents into a millions of years long lasting circular stream of ions, like a tokamak. Lower speed implosions produce spherical stars and planets having internal electrical double layers that hold the plasma together for even longer times than the ring stars.

The power of stars comes from the electrostatic potential between the double layers as electrical tidal forces cause charge recombination under the photosphere between double layers. If Birkeland currents were powering the Sun, they would have to be visible and easily detectable at the Sun's surface. The current from the heliopause to the Sun would accelerate to very high speeds near the Sun, producing easily detectable strong magnetic fields. Stars are generators or batteries that give off constant radiation and charge. If they were merely loads on an electrical circuit, what would be generating the electric currents? Dark matter? And why are the currents not visible and detectable? Because they're not there. Instead, Birkeland currents are very weak and go in the opposite direction from the Sun to the planets, producing mere auroras.