[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1056: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Thunderbolts Forum • View topic - Was the Great Pyramid an electric generator?

Was the Great Pyramid an electric generator?

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Re: Was the Great Pyramid an electric generator?

Unread postby D_Archer » Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:09 am

- Shoot Forth Thunder -
D_Archer

Unread postby Sparky » Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:05 am

Thank you, but--- Why would emissions be perpendicular at the equator?

I still see a hairball effect. Even if there were only one spot, the effect would appear as a hairball.. ;)
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire
Sparky

Unread postby LongtimeAirman » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:33 am

Sparky, Yes, all objects emit photons. From the books and walls and trees and mountains beyond. A huge hairball. Photons are passing through you from all corners of the earth (and universe). However, most of earth's matter, as a simple fact of geometry, lies below you, along the planet's diameter. Therefore we can say, most of the emissions are "radially outward", bumping electrons and protons upwards.

I repeat, the great majority of photons pass through matter without event, through the relatively huge volumes of space between electrons and protons, even while all matter, the same electrons and protons, are under constant bombardment, sufficient to cause recycling of photons through themselves.

Hello Daniel, Do you believe that the Great Pyramid was, or even still is, an electrical generator?

REMCB
LongtimeAirman

Unread postby Chromium6 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:41 am

On the Windhexe: ''An engineer could not have invented this,'' Winsness says. ''As an engineer, you don't try anything that's theoretically impossible.''
Chromium6

Unread postby Sparky » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:39 am

"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire
Sparky

Unread postby D_Archer » Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:52 pm

- Shoot Forth Thunder -
D_Archer

Unread postby LongtimeAirman » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:47 pm

Daniel, I agree, and I think I can recognize civil projects better than most.

I thought mamuso nailed this string when he said, " I think pyramids were multipurpose". viewtopic.php?f=10&t=14564#p87141, talking ram pump and piezo.

Krackonis deserves mention with the "I think of it as functioning in a much higher electrical environment" and similar comments, leading me to my magnetic suspicions.

As far as I'm concerned, we have all the evidence we need to show that power was created in the great pyramid. What did they do with it? is the question. I wonder what rkm thinks?

Have you any additional info on the ultrasonic side? I'm sure communications was probable. I hope you don't think we messed up the place.

REMCB
LongtimeAirman

Unread postby Chromium6 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:38 pm

Here's a short list of possibilities:

1. Observatory
http://www.crichtonmiller.com/thread_of_time.php
http://www.crichtonmiller.com/video.php
2. Religious Temple
3. Sarcophagus
4. Ionizer system for weather modification(?) -- questionable
5. Irrigation system or water pump(?) -- questionable
6. Electrical - generator/capacitor/piezo system/harmonic/ultrasonic (?) -- questionable
7. Community clock - Timekeeping system (?) -- likely but still questionable
8. A Royal Shelter against Earthquakes/Hurricanes/Floods/Meteors (?) -- questionable
http://www.varchive.org/ce/pyramids.htm (Immanuel Velikovsky)
On the Windhexe: ''An engineer could not have invented this,'' Winsness says. ''As an engineer, you don't try anything that's theoretically impossible.''
Chromium6

Unread postby GaryN » Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:52 pm

From an older thread, my graphic of Cleopatras needle on the Gizeh pyramid. Have to have that charge concentration if you are going to pull down a vortex to utilise the atmosphere. There were accounts of a glowing crystal above the tip, perhaps a water crystal?
Maybe these became collectible to the Illuminati/Freemasons as a symbol of the connection to their ancient origins?
viewtopic.php?p=19247&sid=c90af2f1d18ac0d3e32c3b67a8580a32#p19245
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller
GaryN

Unread postby Chromium6 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:21 pm

Chromium6

Unread postby LongtimeAirman » Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:27 pm

Gary N, So you had a ram, piezo, Cleopatra's needle - and voltages too! I must read the Dowsing and the Lattice thread next. Thanks.

Cr6, Hi! I'm convinced of 5 and 6, with ionization/weather control coming in third.

REMCB
LongtimeAirman

Unread postby Sparky » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:10 am

Cr6, Am I clumsy in my reasoning? :? That is always possible, as you exhibit clumsy and irrational thoughts, though you are far more intelligent than I. It is a weakness in humanity. If we were all endowed with perfect logic, there would not be the insanity of the fundamentalists in the world, nor those who follow their bizarre dictates.

Derail a thread? How does one person derail a thread? Especially one about a strong belief? No, the idea that one could do that is in itself distorted thinking. But, it was meant as a immature dig, I know. So, what argument can one make against a mind so absorbed in it's own superiority of thought? None that would make any difference!

I at least have made an effort to read and understand MM. That can not be said about the followers of MM, regarding the critical points that I've raised. If I fail to understand, then That may show my limitation. It probably gives MM followers great satisfaction that I can not penetrate the wall of protection around MM. But, since a true believer will not use critical thinking, regarding MM, a non-believer must, whether they have the skills to do that or not.

There is a name for the group that builds a wall and absorbs everything a leader says. :roll:
Sparky

Unread postby LongtimeAirman » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:37 am

Sparky, You make a good try, but by time you get to "That can not be said about the followers of MM," you are spinning into the darkside.
REMCB
LongtimeAirman

Unread postby Sparky » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:06 am

Sparky

Unread postby GaryN » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:44 am

In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller
GaryN

PreviousNext

Return to New Insights and Mad Ideas