Was the Great Pyramid an electric generator?

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

D_Archer

Re: Was the Great Pyramid an electric generator?

Unread post by D_Archer » Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:09 am

Sparky wrote:
earth's perpendicular emission is the dominating field here.
:?
Is there some form of higher math that would suggest that.?
Otherwise that is wild speculation, ignoring the hairball effect.
The earth as a whole recycles charge, most charge goes out via the equator. That would be the dominating perpendicular part.

Regards,
Daniel
- Shoot Forth Thunder -

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:05 am

Thank you, but--- Why would emissions be perpendicular at the equator?

I still see a hairball effect. Even if there were only one spot, the effect would appear as a hairball.. ;)
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

LongtimeAirman

Unread post by LongtimeAirman » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:33 am

Sparky, Yes, all objects emit photons. From the books and walls and trees and mountains beyond. A huge hairball. Photons are passing through you from all corners of the earth (and universe). However, most of earth's matter, as a simple fact of geometry, lies below you, along the planet's diameter. Therefore we can say, most of the emissions are "radially outward", bumping electrons and protons upwards.

I repeat, the great majority of photons pass through matter without event, through the relatively huge volumes of space between electrons and protons, even while all matter, the same electrons and protons, are under constant bombardment, sufficient to cause recycling of photons through themselves.

Hello Daniel, Do you believe that the Great Pyramid was, or even still is, an electrical generator?

REMCB

Chromium6

Unread post by Chromium6 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:41 am

Sparky wrote:Thank you, but--- Why would emissions be perpendicular at the equator?

I still see a hairball effect. Even if there were only one spot, the effect would appear as a hairball.. ;)
Sparky, can you post the link to the theory on your "Hairball effect"? I can barely follow the points you are making.

Your "hairball" image was taken from a CompSci visualization class and has nothing to do with the "Earth" or lines of force or ZeroPoint..etc.

Are you just clumsy in your reasoning, or like your partner David, trying to derail the thread again?

-------------
An Analysis of the Digg Twitter network using NodeXL

http://wiki.cs.umd.edu/cmsc734_09/image ... irball.png

By John Locke and Melissa Egan, graduate students at University of Maryland, College Park
Background

To experiment with using the NodeXL network analysis tool, we decided to use the tool's built-in Twitter import functionality to analyze an interesting "following" network in Twitter. In most cases, importing a network proved to be impossible due to rate limiting imposed by Twitter. Most sizable and interesting networks would contain at least one user who followed tens of thousands of users, resulting in a hasty ban from Twitter. Eventually, we discovered that the network starting with the digg user was sizable, yet manageable enough to import in its entirety with a level of 2. In this case, the digg user is the Twitter face of the social news website of the same name.
https://wiki.cs.umd.edu/cmsc734_09/inde ... ing_NodeXL
On the Windhexe: ''An engineer could not have invented this,'' Winsness says. ''As an engineer, you don't try anything that's theoretically impossible.''

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:39 am

In view of the silly responses, I stand by this.
Sparky wrote:http://milesmathis.com/pyramid.html

excerpts and rebuttals. MM
In my theory, all objects are “gravitating” and all objects are emitting
Okey
The electron, due to its very small radius and surface area, is able to dodge most of the photon bombardment from the proton.
No problem here, but keep this in mind.
rate of gravitation is dependent upon its radius, and nothing else.
Not so sure about this. Mass is suppose to inter into the metrics.
The Earth must be emitting a very powerful charge field, radially out from its surface. Now, this field is not the electric field or the magnetic field, but it underlies and causes both.

Nonsense!
Radially?? Away from, yes. It would appear as a hair ball, with lines extending out in all directions.
The electrons would be expected to be moving almost parallel to each other, out from the center of the Earth,

Real nonsense!
Remember, "center of the Earth".
In fact, we detect the charge field indirectly every time we detect the electric field or the magnetic field. The E/M field, as it is known now, cannot act as it does without a mechanical cause, and the charge field is that mechanical cause.
Not so fast with the conclusion....bumping photons does not seem like an efficient way to produce a magnetic field.
The field lines and potentials can only be caused by a sub-field, and this sub-field is made up of what I have called B-photons. That is, by bombarding photons that are real and mechanical.
Correct observation, but bombardment is not a field. It is too random, and chaotic.
The electrons are physically carried along with the B-photons, by direct contact.
Remember the previous quote?
The electron, due to its very small radius and surface area, is able to dodge most of the photon bombardment from the proton.

Does not seem consistent. And why are we moving electrons??!
The charge field is being emitted radially, so that although the field lines are nearly parallel on the surface of the Earth, they are not completely parallel. The distance between these lines must increase with greater distance from the surface. In this way, the rod acts as a sort of reverse funnel. It creates an area of low pressure above it, increasing in size with greater height. In this way it is able to capture electron flows, even electron flows that are not directly above the rod.

As explained, no near parallel radiation. This is nonsense, It is a hair ball! Therefore all conclusions from that premise are illogical. MM's imagination has failed at this point.

How does a storm create that low potential area? Simply by varying cloud densities. The clouds are material and so must block the charge field just like the pyramid does, though on a smaller scale.
Cloud Density!!?? Yes, clouds are material, so they are emitting just as all mater emits! And some of that photon emittance goes down! Again, like a hair ball, it moves away from a cloud in all directions. A cloud can block sunlight, but a photon charge field?! Nonsense! Separate charges are part of the cloud layers.
blocking the field emitted by the Earth as a whole, thereby creating a pocket or funnel of low charge pressure reaching up into the sky.
Oh, give me a break!! :roll: The Earth emits as a hair ball. So does all matter! The pyramid does not block Earth's charge, it supplies part of that charge, in all directions!
simply because the Earth has a lot more mass behind every unit of area
Remember, super dense clouds block charge field. Why doesn't the top layer of Earth block charge from below??!!

I have read some of MM, but have a differing view of magnetism and the sub-field.
The responses to my critique are mostly just silly. Cr6's semi-clever remark was colored by the brown over his eyes. ;)

Will let this point that I've made stand as is..... ;)

Really do not expect the true believers to understand. :roll:
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

D_Archer

Unread post by D_Archer » Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:52 pm

LongtimeAirman wrote:Hello Daniel, Do you believe that the Great Pyramid was, or even still is, an electrical generator?

REMCB
Yes, but what is(are) its function(s), it is clear that the pyramid was engineered to benefit society.

Regards,
Daniel
- Shoot Forth Thunder -

LongtimeAirman

Unread post by LongtimeAirman » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:47 pm

Daniel, I agree, and I think I can recognize civil projects better than most.

I thought mamuso nailed this string when he said, " I think pyramids were multipurpose". http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 564#p87141, talking ram pump and piezo.

Krackonis deserves mention with the "I think of it as functioning in a much higher electrical environment" and similar comments, leading me to my magnetic suspicions.

As far as I'm concerned, we have all the evidence we need to show that power was created in the great pyramid. What did they do with it? is the question. I wonder what rkm thinks?

Have you any additional info on the ultrasonic side? I'm sure communications was probable. I hope you don't think we messed up the place.

REMCB

Chromium6

Unread post by Chromium6 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:38 pm

Here's a short list of possibilities:

1. Observatory
http://www.crichtonmiller.com/thread_of_time.php
http://www.crichtonmiller.com/video.php
2. Religious Temple
3. Sarcophagus
4. Ionizer system for weather modification(?) -- questionable
5. Irrigation system or water pump(?) -- questionable
6. Electrical - generator/capacitor/piezo system/harmonic/ultrasonic (?) -- questionable
7. Community clock - Timekeeping system (?) -- likely but still questionable
8. A Royal Shelter against Earthquakes/Hurricanes/Floods/Meteors (?) -- questionable
http://www.varchive.org/ce/pyramids.htm (Immanuel Velikovsky)
On the Windhexe: ''An engineer could not have invented this,'' Winsness says. ''As an engineer, you don't try anything that's theoretically impossible.''

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:52 pm

From an older thread, my graphic of Cleopatras needle on the Gizeh pyramid. Have to have that charge concentration if you are going to pull down a vortex to utilise the atmosphere. There were accounts of a glowing crystal above the tip, perhaps a water crystal?
Maybe these became collectible to the Illuminati/Freemasons as a symbol of the connection to their ancient origins?
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... a32#p19245
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

Chromium6

Unread post by Chromium6 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:21 pm

GaryN wrote:From an older thread, my graphic of Cleopatras needle on the Gizeh pyramid. Have to have that charge concentration if you are going to pull down a vortex to utilise the atmosphere. There were accounts of a glowing crystal above the tip, perhaps a water crystal?

Maybe these became collectible to the Illuminati/Freemasons as a symbol of the connection to their ancient origins?
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... a32#p19245

Apparently there are a few pyramidions in Cairo. From accounts I doubt there was a "cable" connected to these at least for the ones found so far. Did the Khufu pyramids have a "terminal" at the top or at other locations? I doubt it. If the whole pyramid-system "radiated"... then I would see it more like an ionizer.

Control the weather, control the water, control the crops, control the harvest, and then of course, control the people.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramidion

LongtimeAirman

Unread post by LongtimeAirman » Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:27 pm

Gary N, So you had a ram, piezo, Cleopatra's needle - and voltages too! I must read the Dowsing and the Lattice thread next. Thanks.

Cr6, Hi! I'm convinced of 5 and 6, with ionization/weather control coming in third.

REMCB

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:10 am

Cr6, Am I clumsy in my reasoning? :? That is always possible, as you exhibit clumsy and irrational thoughts, though you are far more intelligent than I. It is a weakness in humanity. If we were all endowed with perfect logic, there would not be the insanity of the fundamentalists in the world, nor those who follow their bizarre dictates.

Derail a thread? How does one person derail a thread? Especially one about a strong belief? No, the idea that one could do that is in itself distorted thinking. But, it was meant as a immature dig, I know. So, what argument can one make against a mind so absorbed in it's own superiority of thought? None that would make any difference!

I at least have made an effort to read and understand MM. That can not be said about the followers of MM, regarding the critical points that I've raised. If I fail to understand, then That may show my limitation. It probably gives MM followers great satisfaction that I can not penetrate the wall of protection around MM. But, since a true believer will not use critical thinking, regarding MM, a non-believer must, whether they have the skills to do that or not.

There is a name for the group that builds a wall and absorbs everything a leader says. :roll:

LongtimeAirman

Unread post by LongtimeAirman » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:37 am

Sparky, You make a good try, but by time you get to "That can not be said about the followers of MM," you are spinning into the darkside.
REMCB

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:06 am

you are spinning into the darkside.
REMCB
:?

Hmmmmmmm, dark spin? :?: :!:

:D

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:44 am

@LTA
Cr6, Hi! I'm convinced of 5 and 6, with ionization/weather control coming in third

I'll go the whole 9 yards. If the last catastrophe was as bad as portrayed in legend, re-establish a stable biosphere, re-populate, control. Probably at least a 1000 year project, even for the Gods. :D
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller