Ancients Knowledge of EU revealed in Dendera Light discovery

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Armand

Re: Ancients Knowledge of EU revealed in Dendera Light disco

Unread post by Armand » Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:30 pm

Brief Interlude...

> Horus (over at the Graham Hancock Forum) writes (regarding the hieroglyphic at Dendera):
> It is a story written in hieroglyphs (...) which very clearly recount the Heliopolitan creation myth of the birth of Atum. http://www.grahamhancock.com/phorum/rea ... 332259&v=f
The Birth of the Atum...
The Birth of the Atum...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atum

From Wikipedia:
"Atum was a self-created deity, the first being to emerge from the darkness and endless watery abyss that existed before creation. A product of the energy and matter contained in this chaos..."

Translation: The Plasmoid is a spontaneous, self-created, plasma formation that emerges from the chaos and darkness of the Z-Pinch at the end of the Birkland Current. A product of the positive ions, neutral atoms, negative electrons and electromagnetic forces contained in the chaos of the Z-Pinch.

Interesting... The more hieroglyphic stories/references I'm shown, the more clarity they bring to the picture...

I love this stuff (thank you Horus)...

"Hurry Watson, the game is afoot." - Sherlock Holmes

Cheers...

-Armand
"If you want to understand the Lost Technology of Ancient Egypt, study
(Electrical) Storms, Soap Bubbles and Solitons."
- Cashus the Giant

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:55 am

Bill, if you'd like to have a chat room discussion on this theory, or any other favorite theory, see http://thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpBB3/v ... 10&t=15083.

moses

Unread post by moses » Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:45 pm

Armand, here is the best source I know for interpretations of hieroglyphics:
http://www.gks.uk.com/about/
Gary Gilligan sees the ancient stuff as depictions of events in the sky.
Cheers,
Mo

Kinneas

Unread post by Kinneas » Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:50 pm

: Kid like, awe! : Wow.

Armand

Unread post by Armand » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:46 pm

Quick reference to a related post I added on the 'Halton Arp - Intrinsic Redshift Lecture' web thread...

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 945#p96886

M87 Jet (in xray wavelength) - Cosmic Soap Bubbles?

I believe a pattern is beginning to emerge from the raw data - of a 'new paradigm in physics'...

A paradigm I believe the Ancient Egyptians (and other Ancient cultures) were well aware of...

The Baalbek Monolith (1,200 tons)

We do live in interesting times. Cheers...

-Armand
- Cashus the Giant

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:08 pm

~`~`

On holiday, but just watched a tv documentary called “Times Scanners-Egyption Pyramids”, and thought of this thread.
Their timelines and archeological theories are probably flawed, but the hi-tech 3D spatial scanning of (what They think are the first) five pyramids was fascinating.

The “Stepped” (shades of Pre-dynastic Sumerian ziggurats), the Meidum, the “Bent”,
the ”Red” (glossed over), and the Great Pyramid.

[Just a subjective observation here: have spent some time alone atop the GP and the energy flow is quite remarkable. (Also, there are No inscriptions inside the GP, other than one hotly contested possible forgery, which is Totally out of character for dynastic “tombs”).]

The ‘scanning’ they do on the structures is eye-opening. In fact one French egyptologisté they brought along for color was absolutely speechless ! :D

wrong

Upon examination of the CGI point-cloud matrix, it was determined that the so-called sarcophagus is not under the SW face as previously calculated, but is instead on the SE diagonal of the structure, and so in alignment with the 3 pyramids of Giza.
[Rumor has it that there was a similar granite ‘box’ in the queen’s chamber, which has been removed]
http://www.gizapyramid.com/history.htm

Lately there've been a number of theories in the literatures concerning the energetic function(s) of the GP, but it has always struck this rank amateur with the diagrams, that the connected internal cavities resemble some kind of
resonator- waveguide- harmonic capacitor- antenna ~system ,
and this particular engineer’s investigations did nothing to dispel the impression.

http://www.pbs.org/program/time-scanners/

Armand

Unread post by Armand » Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:13 pm

Thanks for the heads up on the PBS video (I have just set my DVR)...

I have been to the Great Pyramid many times, but I am sorry to say I have yet to experience the top...

I did turn the lights on one morning in the descending passageway (that leads to the pit) - it was very spooky - climbing backwards (FYI - it is much easier to climb down these narrow tunnels backwards - but watch your head) alone down that completely dark passageway at 4AM - with only a penlight.
Descending Passageway - w/ Granite Plug
Descending Passageway - w/ Granite Plug
I've also had the opportunity to tone (create vocal overtones, like Ohm'ing) in the Kings Chamber many times.
Kings Chamber w/ Granite Box
Kings Chamber w/ Granite Box
On time in particular, during an off-hours private visit, I was tasked to be the last person to leave the pyramid (our tour leader wanted me to ensure that everyone in the group had actually left the pyramid - I was to leave no one behind). Just before leaving the Kings Chamber, I stood with my back to the entrance and belted out one big tone for about 2 minutes (my favorite tone is the U sound - when you hit that overtone between the E and the U tones). The people at the bottom of the Grand Gallery told me later that the tone reverberated like a cathedral pipe organ throughout the entire pyramid.
Kings Chamber Entrance
Kings Chamber Entrance
I felt the chamber ring like a bell for the next few minutes, after I stopped toning - it was way cool.
Initiation in the Great Pyramid
Initiation in the Great Pyramid
Another thing I have been privileged to do is tone over the granite box while the members of my group lay in it. I quickly found a 'sweet spot' where I could tilt my head back a little while toning and get the tone/sound to build like a resonate tank circuit - louder and louder and louder...

Those who have experienced the increasing vibration in the box told me it was very energetic...
(I could never be in it - and do it - at the same time; so I cannot speak from experience)
Kings Chamber Granite Box (facing north)
Kings Chamber Granite Box (facing north)
I my opinion, the Great Pyramid is definitely some sort of energy machine...

I only wish I could have seen it before they removed the white casing stones and capstone.
The Great Pyramid of Egypt
The Great Pyramid of Egypt
I can only guess how wonderful it must have been to see...

Cheers...
-Armand
Me with the Ringing Obelisk at Karnak (1997)
Me with the Ringing Obelisk at Karnak (1997)
- Cashus the Giant

kmcook

Unread post by kmcook » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:34 pm

Armand,

I still have an old tape recording of an R+C 'toning' session in the Kings Chamber - from many years ago.
I can empathise with your group's experiences.

I'm not yet convinced of any 'initiatory' uses for the room, or the so called 'sarcophagus', but always a walking question mark.

PP
kmc.

Armand

Unread post by Armand » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:40 am

Back to the Dendera Light. The story so far...
snake_tube_diag.jpg
Next Post: The Giant Menat Necklace Machine as a Multi-Sistrum/Crotalum High Voltage Kicking Coil...
Giant Menat Necklace Machine
Giant Menat Necklace Machine
High Voltage Kicking Coil (Simple Tesla Coil)
High Voltage Kicking Coil (Simple Tesla Coil)
A Single Sistrum/Crotalum HV Kicking Coil
A Single Sistrum/Crotalum HV Kicking Coil
-Armand
space-shuttle-atlantis-sts-free.jpg
- Cashus the Giant

mague

Unread post by mague » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:56 am

Ever thought about the necklace as a Pulvermacher chain powered by body sweat ? Similar to Ann Makosinski's flashlight where the sistrums cross struts could be the glowing wires ? Well, i would use the staff as grounding and the Ankh as teaser to proove my godlike powers and the "flashlight" when visting the ancestors in the graves...

However, the Dendera pictures are not plasma bulbs. There is not only Djed, but also the outreaching arms. Those are a glyph for Ka. Ka is part of the soul. Those pictures are of pure religious/philosophical nature. The left and right text of the double bulb picture mention Ba and Ka too. Blue lotus is a drug. For me those pictures are about mind-expanding and/or soothsaying rituals.

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:32 pm

~
Ancient Theodolites

The Great Pyramid was clearly surveyed with early forms of optical surveying instruments that we could call proto-theodolites. This is all described at great length in my book, and I urge anyone interested in the pyramids to read all about it.

I have proved from archaeological evidence that the technology for surveying the Great Pyramid existed at least as far back as 3300 BC, and doubtless earlier than that, since we can hardly presume that the ivory knife handle was the first such object to exist, as it is already highly sophisticated and suggests a long-standing tradition.
http://www.messagetoeagle.com/losttechc ... z3BvYiPCEB

Also

(for history of "pre-dynastic" conquest of Upper Egypt by mesopotamian "Followers of Horus", see Legend- Genesis of Civilization, by
David Rohl- University College London; the hardcover version of which is an absolutely wonderful volume full of maps, photos, plates, photos, refs, side notes and privileged access to museum vaults of the world that the popular authors would die for... )

Ω

Armand

Unread post by Armand » Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:28 am

Marking the One Year Anniversary of My First Post...
"The Early 'Snake Tube' Experiments"
"The Early 'Snake Tube' Experiments"
dendera_work_II.jpg (48.41 KiB) Viewed 22958 times
As my Dad would say, "Time does fly when you're having fun..."
- Cashus the Giant

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:22 am

What are you having fun with? Is that it in the photo? Anything interesting yet?

Armand

Unread post by Armand » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:16 pm

Found some 'Long Lost' photos from my early 'was' scepter 'Tuning Fork' experiments.

These were taken back in 1997 (3 years before the discovery of the 'Electromagnetic Buzzer' solution).

In these photos you see the basic, simple, components I used in my first 'Egyptian Power Source' experiments...
Tuning Fork, Metal Spring Contact and Battery Pack
Tuning Fork, Metal Spring Contact and Battery Pack
I was curious to see if anything interesting would happen if you put these components together.
tuning_fork_experiment_5.jpg
That was the first time I saw the components 'chop' the DC (i.e. Direct Current) of the battery pack into AC (i.e. Alternating Current) - Notice the square wave signal displayed on the oscilloscope in the foreground.
tuning_fork_experiment_2.jpg
Here you see the addition of an induction coil (left of the battery pack) and capacitor (right of the battery pack) to the configuration, which yielded the High Voltage output needed to power the neon light bulb (located above the single strand necklace, right of the battery pack) - Notice the larger AC signal displayed on the oscilloscope.
tuning_fork_experiment_3.jpg
This is my original diagram from my notes...
tuning_fork_experiment_6.jpg
Here you see my first 'double tube' configuration (with its pair of 'glowing snakes') being powered by the AC from the tuning fork power supply.
tuning_fork_experiment_4.jpg
It was just a pair of inch long neon bulbs, but it was a start...
- Cashus the Giant

+EyeOn-W-ANeed2Know

Unread post by +EyeOn-W-ANeed2Know » Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:32 pm

Very cool thread and experiments.

Don't let it fade to the nether pages, keep the updates coming!

That the Ancient Egyptians did have some understanding of electricity from various sources is evident from the "batteries" to their use of the Electric catfish in medical treatments. (LOL! It's not a great leap that at some point there was a discharge seen to/from those wearing metal jewelry).