How it's possible planets align in polar formation ?

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

rasmath

How it's possible planets align in polar formation ?

Unread post by rasmath » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:50 am

Hi Guys,

I've been studying the EU for while and came to this question. How it is possible to planets align in polar formation ? Another question is, how could Venus for instance have 0 tilt meanwhile all the other planets kept the original tilt. And what about planetary configuration, is there any rules ? For example, giving a Sun with planets, X, Y and Z is there rules for the distances between them all ?

Thanks !

stickwhistler

Re: How it's possible planets align in polar formation ?

Unread post by stickwhistler » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:24 pm

I believe the answer to your questions are given by Wal Thornhill in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoY2s3l3c9g.
polar configuration is specifically mentioned.

Metryq

Unread post by Metryq » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:03 pm

Rasmath,

The Electric Universe is a major paradigm shift that does not dovetail with many aspects of mainstream astronomy. So you must be exposed to many new ideas before the pieces will begin to fit together. If you haven't already read The Beginner's Guide, you should do so.

Donald Scott's THE ELECTRIC SKY is another excellent primer.

rasmath

Unread post by rasmath » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:36 am

I've watched a lot of videos and read the books (from Wall, Scott, West and Cardona), but the polar formation is still a mystery to me technically, as I am not an electrical engineering. Watching this video seems that the polar formation occurs when proto saturn became the anode from the sun and (technically) this means planets should align, but why ? That's my point. Another doubt came to me when Wall was explaining the brown dwarf and red dwarf difference, my question is, as all red stars are huge, was proto saturn a red dwarf and when it entered the Sun's plasma-sphere it became a brown one or we were inside a brown dwarf glowing plasma-sphere since the beginning ?

justcurious

Unread post by justcurious » Thu May 01, 2014 5:20 am

It's not clear, and I suspect this is still a matter of debate in the community.
One polar configuration would be like the Herbig-Haro objects, where the Earth did not orbit Saturn but rather was simply aligned.
Another possibility which I have been thinking of lately.... The Herschel space probe was "parked" at a so-called "Lagrangian point", a place in solar orbit where it would be aligned with Earth. The Earth would be in between the Sun and the space probe, and the space probe would constantly be aligned "Sun, Earth, Herschel".
I'm no expert on this, just sharing some thoughts.

Macstered

Unread post by Macstered » Sat May 03, 2014 11:30 pm

I hope that you don't mind me borrowing your topic a little bit, but my question relates to it a little.

If planet orbits and placements are governed by charge and magnetic fields then what would happen if the Sun would suddenly recieve a lot more/less current from birkeland filaments?
If current density would drop dramatically would we also fall closer to the Sun? And would the opposite be the case when recieving lot more current?

Or would we start seeing interplanetary lightning bolts due to system trying to reach equilibrium?

tayga

Unread post by tayga » Sat May 03, 2014 11:56 pm

There's a school of thought which supposes that the polar configuration arises because the system as a whole is being pulled towards a common attractor. This is explained in the video linked by Stickwhistler.

The idea for this arrangement came from observation of the behaviour of comet Shoemaker Levy 9 where the fragments of the comet formed a chain along the axis of motion.

http://www.spacetelescope.org/static/ar ... o9426c.jpg

As others have said, this is a new field of study. There aren't answers to all questions yet. Welcome to the cutting edge of science :D
tayga

It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart you are. If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.

- Richard P. Feynman

Normal science does not aim at novelties of fact or theory and, when successful, finds none.
- Thomas Kuhn

starbiter

Unread post by starbiter » Sun May 04, 2014 11:36 am

There might be a less complicated way to explain the "Polar Configuration". It's stated by Homer that Ares and Athene did battle 4 times. This would be after the events between Earth and Venus.

Venus was also described as being incandescent, shining without reflecting the Sun.

If Venus and Mars rotated about each other during these encounters there would be times when Mars was in front of Venus. Sometimes off center, and a few memorable occasions when Mars was smack dab in the middle of Venus. Venus would have had a plasmasphere during these encounters. The atmosphere of Venus today would be a remnant of the plasmasphere i refer to. If incandescent Venus shined through it's plasmasphere it might have created a star pattern on occasion. If the Sun shined on the plasmasphere it would light one side more than the other.

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&sit ... 0gZkPoiY9w

From my study of Earth's geology, the mountains that exist today are new. Created during the events described in Worlds in Collision under the Venus section. Any events during the time when Saturn went Nova as Dr Velikovsky proposed would have been much earlier. The whole section on Saturn linked below is interesting.

http://www.varchive.org/itb/deluge.htm

The pyramids would have been under construction during the encounters between Venus and Mars by my way of thinking. That would explain the images of Mars in Front of Venus. The mountains and plains of the SW USA, and the rest of the world would have time for re-population after the near extinction during the first Venus Earth encounter.

People might have been sheltering in pyramids and cliff dwellings during the Mars Venus events. There were electrical events described in WiC. There might have been rocks falling from the sky. The earth might have been connected electrically to Venus and Mars during this event, creating Squatter Man. As the Earth rotated the image of Squatter Man might been seen by everyone, explaining the image being seen by most every culture.

Below is a quote from Homer. It's from the "When was the Illiad Created?" section of WiC. The whole section is germane to this topic.

"Then rushed into the battle a wondrous blazing fire. First on the plain was the fire kindled, and burned the dead...and all of the plain was parched. Then to the river turned the gleaming flame. Tormented were the eels and the fish in the eddies, and in the fair streams they plunged this way and that... The fair streams seethed and boiled. Nor had the river any mind to flow onward, but was stayed, unable to protect Troy."

Me again,

This is from the second encounter between Venus and Mars. It sounds very electrical to me. This implies that the surface of Earth was scorched during the Venus Mars events. Could there have been a visible, electrical manifestation between the three bodies? Especially at night. Could this explain Squatter Man and the Axis Mundi.

This would imply people recording what they were experiencing real time with petroglyphs and Egyptian art, not something from thousands of years earlier. On monuments and mountains that didn't exist thousands of years earlier, IMHO.

michael steinbacher
I Ching #49 The Image
Fire in the lake: the image of REVOLUTION
Thus the superior man
Sets the calender in order
And makes the seasons clear

www.EU-geology.com

http://www.michaelsteinbacher.com

601L1n9FR09

Unread post by 601L1n9FR09 » Wed May 07, 2014 10:52 pm

I read an online book about a guy the author kept referring to as "Deg". Deg was big on this binary system he called Solaria Binaria. I never bought into such a system having any semblance of stability. I kept thinking, sure it was a binary system during the capture process. That process was literally catastrophic and did not have to last very long.
I see the polar configuration pretty much the same way. I am not convinced it didn't happen, I just think it was an event, the event that ended the Golden Age. It was recorded and remembered because it was not a day in the life thing. We are all descendants of the survivors of that event. I think we may be confusing stories of how the world was, with stories of how the world ended. Sorry. Just my take and I am supposed to be lurking anyway.

MrAmsterdam

Unread post by MrAmsterdam » Thu May 08, 2014 3:52 am

http://www.velikovsky.info/Earl_Milton
SOLARIA BINARIA, Origins and History of the Solar System by Alfred de Grazia and Earl R. Milton

Accepting the notion that the Solar System may be presently at the end of a long binary trail leads to a theory that the Sun is electrical. This fundamental idea is the topic of the next chapter.
The book ; http://www.grazian-archive.com/quantavo ... s/sb_1.pdf
Picture of the day ; The Faraday Motor, Nov 12, 2010 by Stephen Smith

http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/2010/ ... 2motor.htm

As retired Professor of Electrical Engineering Don Scott wrote:

"In 1986, Nobel laureate Hannes Alfven postulated both an electrical galactic model and an electric solar model. Recently physicist Wal Thornhill has pointed out that Alfven's circuits are really scaled up versions of the familiar homopolar motor that serves as the watt-hour meter on each of our homes. The simple application of the Lorentz force equation ('crossing' the direction, v, of the current into the direction, B, of the magnetic field) yields a rotational force. Not only does this effect explain the mysterious tangential velocities of the outer stars in galaxies, but also (in scaled down version) the observed fact that our Sun rotates faster at its equator than at higher (solar) latitudes."
Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. -Nikola Tesla -1934

orrery

Unread post by orrery » Sat May 10, 2014 2:58 pm

The planetary configuration theories always seem to leave out our very own Moon. Where is Luna during this ordeal?
"though free to think and to act - we are held together like the stars - in firmament with ties inseparable - these ties cannot be seen but we can feel them - each of us is only part of a whole" -tesla

http://www.reddit.com/r/plasmaCosmology

dougettinger

Unread post by dougettinger » Thu May 29, 2014 11:06 am

Hello Starbiter,
starbiter wrote:There might be a less complicated way to explain the "Polar Configuration". It's stated by Homer that Ares and Athene did battle 4 times. This would be after the events between Earth and Venus.

Venus was also described as being incandescent, shining without reflecting the Sun.

If Venus and Mars rotated about each other during these encounters there would be times when Mars was in front of Venus. Sometimes off center, and a few memorable occasions when Mars was smack dab in the middle of Venus. Venus would have had a plasmasphere during these encounters. The atmosphere of Venus today would be a remnant of the plasmasphere i refer to. If incandescent Venus shined through it's plasmasphere it might have created a star pattern on occasion. If the Sun shined on the plasmasphere it would light one side more than the other.

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&sit ... 0gZkPoiY9w

From my study of Earth's geology, the mountains that exist today are new. Created during the events described in Worlds in Collision under the Venus section. Any events during the time when Saturn went Nova as Dr Velikovsky proposed would have been much earlier. The whole section on Saturn linked below is interesting.

http://www.varchive.org/itb/deluge.htm

The pyramids would have been under construction during the encounters between Venus and Mars by my way of thinking. That would explain the images of Mars in Front of Venus. The mountains and plains of the SW USA, and the rest of the world would have time for re-population after the near extinction during the first Venus Earth encounter.

People might have been sheltering in pyramids and cliff dwellings during the Mars Venus events. There were electrical events described in WiC. There might have been rocks falling from the sky. The earth might have been connected electrically to Venus and Mars during this event, creating Squatter Man. As the Earth rotated the image of Squatter Man might been seen by everyone, explaining the image being seen by most every culture.

Below is a quote from Homer. It's from the "When was the Illiad Created?" section of WiC. The whole section is germane to this topic.

"Then rushed into the battle a wondrous blazing fire. First on the plain was the fire kindled, and burned the dead...and all of the plain was parched. Then to the river turned the gleaming flame. Tormented were the eels and the fish in the eddies, and in the fair streams they plunged this way and that... The fair streams seethed and boiled. Nor had the river any mind to flow onward, but was stayed, unable to protect Troy."

Me again,

This is from the second encounter between Venus and Mars. It sounds very electrical to me. This implies that the surface of Earth was scorched during the Venus Mars events. Could there have been a visible, electrical manifestation between the three bodies? Especially at night. Could this explain Squatter Man and the Axis Mundi.

This would imply people recording what they were experiencing real time with petroglyphs and Egyptian art, not something from thousands of years earlier. On monuments and mountains that didn't exist thousands of years earlier, IMHO.

michael steinbacher
I am immediately stunned when mention is made to Venus orbiting Mars or vice versa. If one clearly understood orbital mechanics, then the change from this alignment is 99% impossible. The laws of gravitation and Newtonian mechanics works; these mathematical constructs are used to navigate the solar system with space probes. Of course, some minor corrections are made. Planets cannot simply change orbits. Interstellar bodies cannot simply be captured by passing stars unless many things occur together. Two passing bodies of relative similar masses cannot capture each other. Crossing orbits will eventually move into wild erratic trajectories. All these trends should be known when discussing orbital transformations. One body changing its orbit from body A to body B is virtually impossibly. If you have played with gravitational computer programs, you begin to learn these trends very quickly. Polar configuration of Earth, Mars, and Venus above Saturn is utter nonsense.

However, I am convinced that close encounters of some passing objects created features on solar system bodies by emitting high energy plasma discharges. I am convinced that the petroglyphs and the art of ancient wall freizes do represent symbols of objects seen in an alien skies. But, the EU society must be more open to analyzing what these symbols really do represent. Unfortunately, many EU promoters are stuck on ancient text that certainly provides ideas but cannot be taken literally - especially the names of the planets. Names through the millennia have certainly changed depending on who the rulers are and what particular agenda is used. Just like the gravitational constant, G, names are not really constant, too.

Always a student,
Doug Ettinger
Pittsburgh,PA

LunarSabbathTruth

petroglyphs

Unread post by LunarSabbathTruth » Thu May 29, 2014 10:18 pm

starbiter wrote:....

Are you saying that the "squatter man" plasma formation created some rocks and mountains, and that the ancients carved the "squatter man" petroglyphs on those exact same rocks? (Note: this may be "off topic" for the "polar formation".)

- joe

starbiter

Re: petroglyphs

Unread post by starbiter » Sat May 31, 2014 7:59 am

LunarSabbathTruth wrote:
starbiter wrote:....

Are you saying that the "squatter man" plasma formation created some rocks and mountains, and that the ancients carved the "squatter man" petroglyphs on those exact same rocks? (Note: this may be "off topic" for the "polar formation".)

- joe
Hi Joe,

I'm proposing that the surface of Earth was electrically coated with dust from the air during the events described in Worlds in Collision. This would have been hundreds or thousands of years after the proposed Saturnian System proposed by Dr Velikovsky and others who wrote earlier. The mountains would have grown because of the electrically concentrated dust. The dust could be volcanic, material removed from Earth's surface electrically or comet dust probably from Comet Venus. I think the majority was comet dust, but certainty is difficult.

After the mountain making period the planet might require re-population. Probably not enough people survived to account for the huge number of petroglyphs around the world.

By the time Venus and Mars do battle four times, if they do battle as described by Homer, there might be enough people hiding in the hills to explain the petroglyphs. Earth is described as being affected during the Venus/Mars events. People would take shelter under cliffs or in caves. Pyramids would be well suited for shelters, and would have been under construction while Venus/Mars events transpired in some chronologies.

This is not to deny that a polar configuration during a proposed Saturnian System is possible. Shoemaker Levy 9 and Herbig Haro objects make such an alignment possible, but in my opinion still unlikely. Especially if mountains grew during catastrophes that followed the Saturn period. These new mountains provided a canvas for frightened people witnessing a cosmic battle between Ares and Athene, IMHO

I'll post this response on the dune thread. Future discussion might be better over there.

michael steinbacher
I Ching #49 The Image
Fire in the lake: the image of REVOLUTION
Thus the superior man
Sets the calender in order
And makes the seasons clear

www.EU-geology.com

http://www.michaelsteinbacher.com

celeste

Unread post by celeste » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:45 am

dougettinger wrote:
I am immediately stunned when mention is made to Venus orbiting Mars or vice versa. If one clearly understood orbital mechanics, then the change from this alignment is 99% impossible. The laws of gravitation and Newtonian mechanics works; these mathematical constructs are used to navigate the solar system with space probes. Of course, some minor corrections are made. Planets cannot simply change orbits. Interstellar bodies cannot simply be captured by passing stars unless many things occur together. Two passing bodies of relative similar masses cannot capture each other. Crossing orbits will eventually move into wild erratic trajectories. All these trends should be known when discussing orbital transformations. One body changing its orbit from body A to body B is virtually impossibly. If you have played with gravitational computer programs, you begin to learn these trends very quickly. Polar configuration of Earth, Mars, and Venus above Saturn is utter nonsense.

However, I am convinced that close encounters of some passing objects created features on solar system bodies by emitting high energy plasma discharges. I am convinced that the petroglyphs and the art of ancient wall freizes do represent symbols of objects seen in an alien skies. But, the EU society must be more open to analyzing what these symbols really do represent. Unfortunately, many EU promoters are stuck on ancient text that certainly provides ideas but cannot be taken literally - especially the names of the planets. Names through the millennia have certainly changed depending on who the rulers are and what particular agenda is used. Just like the gravitational constant, G, names are not really constant, too.

Always a student,
Doug Ettinger
Pittsburgh,PA
A few quick questions.

1. You are convinced that there have been high energy plasma discharges between solar system bodies, yet these discharges play no role in orbits? The mainstream view (while wrong) seems more tenable by comparison: there were no discharges, because planetary bodies are not charged in the first place,therefore they don't have to worry about how a body's charge/change in charge, would affect orbits.

2. You say "One body changing its orbit from body A to body B is virtually impossibly. If you have played with gravitational computer programs, you begin to learn these trends very quickly." But, you do accept that G is not really a constant. You realize that G is a constant in those programs? If we could decrease G (globally or just at body A),and then increase G (globally or just at B), then we can get release and capture.

3. You also say, "The laws of gravitation and Newtonian mechanics works". These laws don't,however,explain Bode's law. Bode's law does seem to work for both the orbits of planets around the sun, and the orbits of moons around planets. With Bode's law,you may ask yourself the wrong question (as I did,at first). You will wonder why we don't seem to get stable orbits in those intermediate regions. This is the wrong question. You may be familiar with the work of Tom Van Flandern (an expert in those gravity only orbits). He shows that when you have a high mass object (like the sun), and an intermediate mass (like Jupiter), the most likely result will be the smaller masses(other planets), being swept into the sun, or ejected completely from the solar system. So the question with Bode's law is not "why don't we have stable orbits in those in between zones?", but rather "Why DO we have stable orbits in those radii allowed by Bode's law?". Bode's law is not answered in Newtonian mechanics.