Dowsing and the lattice.

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

MattEU

Cursus and/or banjo enclosures?

Unread post by MattEU » Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:20 pm

Kevin, I previously stumbled upon your posting on the the ancient hill forts under the vitrified forts thread. At that time I was only thinking of the Vitrified Forts as I have some ideas about them which linked into something I am still investigating. I was not really thinking about hill forts that are just earthworks. But at the same time I was reading this whole Dowsing/Lattice thread, so I had to take note of what you said. Even if it was a bit surprising, as such a new take on an "old" subject.

And now this (maybe).

Could the images below be linked to those forts and the Cursus or is it to small for a Cursus? Have you visited these? Looking at these then led to banjo enclosures? Are they the same thing?

Maiden Castle Aerial image

http://www.brigantesnation.com/SiteRese ... eReeth.htm
A couple more photos on this site and other research notes

Maiden Castle
This is one of the most unusual forts in the British Isles, it combines a slightly odd but otherwise ordinary hill fort of the Iron Age period with a unique stone entrance corridor. The corridor was originally some 6-8m wide, lined with an unusual wall, it was completely parallel, very long, and tapered to a very low height.

The wall of the corridor has largely collapsed but in places the original dry stone walling still persists. The wall can be seen to 'taper' as fewer and fewer stones were used in its building the further away it gets from the fort. Originally the wall must have started at a height of .5m or so and rose to perhaps 4m by the time it reached and joined the fort. The southern wall was not as big but followed the shaped of the north wall.
Maiden Castle 110m Stone walls entrance
"...Maiden Castle at Grinton in Swaledale, is a curious place with a roughly circular bank and ditch approached from the east by a stone avenue. There are round barrows in the vicinity, and although the ditch lies outside the bank, it seems very probable that Maiden Castle is not a fort but some kind of sacred enclosure or meeting place"
Jacquetta Hawkes, A Guide To The Prehistoric And Roman Monuments In England And Wales. Pub. 1978 Abacus

Banjo Enclosures

Wattles Hill banjo enclosure

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banjo_enclosure
In archaeology, Banjo enclosure is the name given to a type of archaeological feature of the British middle Iron Age. The are so named because in plan they consist of a small round area with a long entrance track leading inwards from one direction. This gives them the appearance in plan of frying pans or banjos. The enclosure is defined by a low bank and ditch. The earthworks at the end of the track are sometimes turned outwards, creating a funnel effect. They used to be thought of as small farming settlements occupied between around 400 and 100 BC, however due to the lack of finds relating to settlements they are thought to probably be a seasonal ritual centre with feasting occurring.

Wattles Hill banjo enclosure - the thing about this particular banjo enclosure is that can I spot 2 circles, one at each end? Or is the bottom one to do with the line going off to the right? Not been to the site so not able to confirm.

Divinity

Re: Dowsing and the lattice.

Unread post by Divinity » Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:39 pm

kevin wrote:IMHO, We have not invented numbers or geometry, we are a consequence of these.
nobody has discovered geometry or it's relationship to creation, it is creation.If we recognise the system and it's measure, then we are looking creation right between the eyes.
pi and Phi have not been identified and quantified, they have been recognised.
No mathmatician has worked all of this out, it simply is.
The concentration on individual humans as some form of god is absurd, pythagerous, einstein are mere flesh and bone, they have not discovered anything, they may recognise additional portions of a complex puzzle, so what?They may also assign a false reason and number, and state it as as fact, and many will bleet like sheep.

The system of creation IS, it needs recognising, not discovering, our limited atmosphere senses are too limited, they are survival senses, and we are wrongly utilising them to try and see creation, not even the most powerfull array of computers can get anywhere near that, because they cannot recognise what IS.
All the most powerfull telescopes and radio telescopes are mere scale ups of our own limited senses, they do not recognise what they observe, as they are observing only a limited portion.
we need to recognise any scale part of creation, then to scale the rest will fit.
Kevin
Hi Kevin, Just wondering if you have cast your eyes over this thread because there's some really great information/ideas covered here regarding geometry, vortices and their roles in creation:

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... tes+matter

I agree totally when you say 'we need to recognise any scale part of creation, then to scale the rest will fit'.

You are highly intuitive and your dowsing proves to me that you can 'feel' EM waves. Have you contemplated the possibility that if/when you feel them, they make pictures which you can then translate into language? If so, this is Energy/Information coming from the Universe at you and you are interpreting it correctly, IMO. I am thinking that the part of the spectrum we cannot 'see' may actually contain feelings rather than sound/light or other effects, and despite the fact we don't think we experience the whole spectrum, we actually do because our brains are wired to receive ALL the information carried by the EM wave. I'd love your thoughts on this.

Thanks! :D

MattEU

Unread post by MattEU » Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:18 pm

kevin wrote
Have you seen the ice circles, they are often looked at in the crop circle world
Yeah been looking into those, stunning, so EU! Its how i eventually found the ice tongues :)

MattEU

The Banjos - Salisbury Plain

Unread post by MattEU » Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:27 pm

The Banjos - Salisbury Plain

http://thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpBB3/v ... 9346#p9346
These include several magnetically strong and parallel curvilinear ditch type anomalies to the south of Area B of the survey conducted with a gradiometer. The magnetic response of the enclosure varies in strength, notably to the south and north-west. This may be attributed to varying depth and preservation of archaeological deposits, as well as significantly high concentrations of burnt material contained within the ditch.
Full report and also more info from investigation by Channel 4's "Time Team" February 2001 in the thread above

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:54 pm

Matteu,
I am glad you are SEEING the connections, it is nobodies fault that an electrical reason has been overlooked at all of these sites, everywhere you look all you see is ritual or defence etc etc etc, anything else has been outside everyones scope of understanding.
I have been a couple of times this week to a so called hill fort local to me called rainsborough camp, near Charlton in northamptonshire, it is all far more complex than my limited grasp of words allows me to convey, even the materials utilised are dowsable as having chirile refractive qualities, so the very placement of every stone will have been precise and with intent to the ability of each stone to manipulate the dual flows.
Rainsborough has five outlets, if the fields were open I could map out the whole area, and show why everything is positioned so precisely, it is all about a stunning geometry that is sort of fractal, thus ever so hard to describe.
There are lots of neolithic finds at rainsborough, but because of the total blindness to this sea of energy it is completely not seen, but forty plus fairy rings there KNOW.
kevin

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:33 am

Divinity,
I consider that we all are electrical beings , and we inhabit our bodies, that electrical being is far bigger than the biological body.
I consider that the electrical being is a natural antenae and transmitter, with our hands and feet providing the antenae and are situated in positive and negative.
I have just returned home from visiting a local megalithic site, it is called the rollrights.
I find at this place a series of pathways, the pathways are bordered by lines that I consider are positive and negative, the pathways widths are always measurable to the fibonacci sequence in inchs ( annoyingly , there is a fraction difference to inch's , but it only begins to be revealed after distances in excess of 233 inch's, I will have to devise another measure, possibly called finch's, in honour of fibonacci?)
When I walk along these pathways different wave structures are detectable , and I can litterally follow them with one rod in one hand, the variety of wave forms is complex, and because I am so closely attached almost to these signals, I further consider that what I am thinking of, is attracted to me, akin to been tuned into a specific radio station?
I consider these wave forms as DNA, which is a super conducter, an information highway?
Look at figure four in this link, it shows a hand, a right hand, and the wave form detected, it also shows little sort of heads, with fibonacci spiral mouths.
http://www.grahamhancock.com/forum/KreisbergG1.php?p=2
kevin

Divinity

Unread post by Divinity » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:08 pm

kevin wrote:Divinity,
I consider that we all are electrical beings , and we inhabit our bodies, that electrical being is far bigger than the biological body.
I consider that the electrical being is a natural antenae and transmitter, with our hands and feet providing the antenae and are situated in positive and negative.
I have just returned home from visiting a local megalithic site, it is called the rollrights.
I find at this place a series of pathways, the pathways are bordered by lines that I consider are positive and negative, the pathways widths are always measurable to the fibonacci sequence in inchs ( annoyingly , there is a fraction difference to inch's , but it only begins to be revealed after distances in excess of 233 inch's, I will have to devise another measure, possibly called finch's, in honour of fibonacci?)
When I walk along these pathways different wave structures are detectable , and I can litterally follow them with one rod in one hand, the variety of wave forms is complex, and because I am so closely attached almost to these signals, I further consider that what I am thinking of, is attracted to me, akin to been tuned into a specific radio station?
I consider these wave forms as DNA, which is a super conducter, an information highway?
Look at figure four in this link, it shows a hand, a right hand, and the wave form detected, it also shows little sort of heads, with fibonacci spiral mouths.
http://www.grahamhancock.com/forum/KreisbergG1.php?p=2
kevin
Kevin, thanks for this. I am envious of your amazing talent and sensitivity to energy and it's so great to hear your experiences first-hand. Yes, I believe the DNA is a super-conductor and it seems you are a super-receiver inasmuchas even though we all detect these frequencies at some level, you can translate/interpret them into something meaningful. Was this something you learned to do over the years or is it a predisposition of your genes, do you think?

mague

Unread post by mague » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:22 am

Two pages later i read this
...that a universal force existed that could be controlled for the benefit of all humans
Am i the only who recognizes the signs ? Big signs with letters on them.

I mean, where are those smart civilisations ? Dead and gone.

God gave humans the garden eden. The paradise. The he told them to do what ever they like. Just dont touch the freaking apple. Is is so hard to get ?

Divinity

Unread post by Divinity » Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:48 am

Wow! what a pic...are these the Van Allen belts? Have you got a link for this, Mague? Thanks! :D

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:10 am

Divinity,
I am an A typical left handed dowser with a streak of dyslexia.
I learn't to dowse as a youngster, all my family are/were plumbers, finding wells and pipes etc is like a party trick.
I am 58 now, and three years ago a good friend asked if I could identify where lots of megalithic stones were positioned before been grubbed out of the ground during the second world war to increase growing capacity.

The stones are scattered in hedge rows etc on private land.
I ended up stood on a very high density point upon a matrix structure, I didn't at the time know this, but in a split second, I KNEW.
Trouble is you know answers but don't know the questions, very confusing and almost mind blowing.
The last three years have been a mad scramble to seek those questions, dyslexia is a big drawback, so if i am improving how I can communicate brilliant, good to hear.
I have little to no schooling, no qualifications, but that leaves open space in the knowledge storage facility.

I have back tracked to the spot where I first KNEW, and often hike up to it, and just sit and THINK.
I have thought back in time, and watched a sort of black and white film, it similer to dreaming , but you are sort of awake, having trouble looking forward past 2012, there is a change , and I haven't recognised the signals yet.
I don't do that too often, it's very odd and I have enough on my plate nailing down the whole lattice structure, every time I feel I have it nailed, another piece of the puzzle appears.
The more I concentrate on it, the more information is attracted to me, modern living with all it's fear based rubbish is hard to shake off and allow access.
We are this system, so it smiles at the recognition, I am been pushed hard by something, WE have a lot to re-learn, FAST.
It is to the eternal credit of those who run this site for allowing this mad section room, theirs will be the science, others need to sort out the unknown and invisable.
I can only convey as I detect and somehow KNOW, and to know I admit is very odd, we have been brainwashed into assuming knowledge is aquired by learning, well all knowledge of whatever time is , is all about us, if we access it, it then requires the right frame of mind, otherwise whatever you are thinking of will find you, so it's no use thinking of ghosts and ghoulies, or any such things, no thoughts at all, it's simple, maybe the simple can only understand?
I can keep my mind fixed on specific things, and don't allow myself to be dragged about thinking of too many things, hence I keep out of many sites and subjects, I look back at megaliths, and recognise others across time that have KNOWN, you just know they have also known, hard to explain, therefore tesla, reich, russell, sir oliver lodge, viktor schauberger, and most of all TT Brown, many others too, many now are knowing, different parts of a huge puzzle, if we all go back into ONE, then we will all KNOW everything at once, if that is to occur, so be it, if its not I want to know every detail as best I can, not for me, but my children and grandchildren especially, but for all as well.
Wow, waffling, when I should,
K.I.S.S
Kevin

Divinity

Unread post by Divinity » Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:48 pm

Bless you, Kevin, for your post. It's wonderful to know people like you exist. :)

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:02 pm

Mague said: God gave humans the garden eden. The paradise. The he told them to do what ever they like. Just dont touch the freaking apple. Is is so hard to get ?
No it's not difficult to get. We destroyed the first paradise through the misuse of this universal power. If there was a Golden Age, then I believe we misused this power to bring it to an end.

We have discovered this universal power once again. Maybe this time humanity will be kicked off the planet once and for all.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:24 pm

Kevin said: I have thought back in time, and watched a sort of black and white film, it similer to dreaming , but you are sort of awake, having trouble looking forward past 2012, there is a change , and I haven't recognised the signals yet.
Odd, I have heard some clairvoyants claim that they can’t see beyond 2012 either; they can detect a change but there appears to be a blockage where they can’t read the signals.
I can only convey as I detect and somehow KNOW, and to know I admit is very odd, we have been brainwashed into assuming knowledge is aquired by learning.
Well, I think you are a perfect example of that. You seem to have an intuitive knowledge that is far more accurate than that of most geophysicists; you were born that way; you didn’t have to spend all that time or money getting a PhD. :D
if that is to occur, so be it, if its not I want to know every detail as best I can, not for me, but my children and grandchildren especially, but for all as well.
I guess that’s been my goal from the start, too; I wanted to know what was happening so that I could alert as many people as possible. What will happen, will happen. I’ve given up worrying about it; but I haven’t given up trying to figure out what will happen.

Could you please explain how you see time. Do you see it as happening simultaneously -- as if you were standing on the center point and as your pivoted around on that point you could see everything happening at once. History would take place on individual lattice lines. One would decide where he wanted to go to visit a particular historical period by finding the correct position on a particular lattice line.

mague

Unread post by mague » Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:24 am

Divinity wrote:Wow! what a pic...are these the Van Allen belts? Have you got a link for this, Mague? Thank
s!
No Divinity, thats earths magnetic field. Every simple ferromagnet has a apple shaped magnetic field. Electricity and magnetic fields are like twins. Where one is you most probably will find the other. Electricity creates magnetic fields and magnetic fields create electricity. This is what the whole EU story here is about. More or less.
Lizzie wrote:No it's not difficult to get. We destroyed the first paradise through the misuse of this universal power. If there was a Golden Age, then I believe we misused this power to bring it to an end.

We have discovered this universal power once again. Maybe this time humanity will be kicked off the planet once and for all.
Not destroyed, we got kicked out. The entrance is guarded by two angels. Its like a pub with two bouncers :P Why not go back ? "Look Mr. Angel, no coils, batteries and piezo pyramids... can i get in now ?"

There is no way to not discover such a huge power. It is impossible to not see it. And its is neccessary to know it. In the old story god was it who told humans about the tree and he even told them where the tree is. He didnt make a secret out of it. He just wanted the humans to not touch it. The question is if we are grown up enough to not exploit what we see, sense and know ?

MattEU

Unread post by MattEU » Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:51 am

My previous studying of the banishment from the Garden of Eden was based purely on a Plasma Discharge event. The Cherubim seemed to be seperate to the flaming sword. Lots of the old Testament appears to be explained from an EU point of view.

Genesis 3
Today's New International Version
24 After he drove them out, he placed on the east side [e] of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.
(Young's Literal Translation)
24 yea, he casteth out the man, and causeth to dwell at the east of the garden of Eden the cherubs and the flame of the sword which is turning itself round to guard the way of the tree of life.
I suspected that the Torah and some of the books of the Old Testament contain knowledge of the EU but passed down though codes and images to initiates. After all that is what Kabbalah is with its esoteric knowledge.

What I could not understand with the Garden of Eden banishment was why? What was so bad about this knowledge? After all if the Gods had it and we were like them what was so bad? if we were made in their image and then had their knowledge what was so bad to be them?

The bible implies the knowledge was of Good and Evil but maybe that is a distraction technique as the tree appears to be The Tree of Knowledge not The Tree of knowing Good and Evil.
And the LORD God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."
And from this morning maybe i now think one explanation could be.....

Was it because we gained access to the knowledge of the control of the universal power? Or was it that we unleased it as shown by the plasma flaming torches and were then "banished" from the Garden of Eden. The banishment being the loss of the ultimate level of knowledge as those who survived were left with only a few scraps? Those with the real knowledge were killed by their own Dragons breath.

And what was so bad about us living forever? If God did send his only Son so that we could have eternal life?