Race in a polar alignment?

What is a human being? What is life? Can science give us reliable answers to such questions? The electricity of life. The meaning of human consciousness. Are we alone? Are the traditional contests between science and religion still relevant? Does the word "spirit" still hold meaning today?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Michael W Gooch

Race in a polar alignment?

Unread post by Michael W Gooch » Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:48 pm

Does anyone have a theory on how different races of humans developed? Were they already in existence on Pangea or did they form after the breakup? :?:

tholden

Re: Race in a polar alignment?

Unread post by tholden » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:29 pm

Michael W Gooch wrote:Does anyone have a theory on how different races of humans developed? Were they already in existence on Pangea or did they form after the breakup? :?:
Cosmos in Collision does talk about human groups. The conclusion Troy and I came to is that there were (at least) two original groups/saltations of modern humans and that the difference had nothing to do with race or color, i.e. that either group was capable of producing any color or feature seen in modern man. The two groups are genetically all but identical but the saltations were separated by thousands of years and the cultures and technologies were totally different.

There is no totally good word for the people who lived prior to Adam and Eve. Scientists don't like "Cro Magnon" because they never totally figured out who all to include; "Pre-Adamite" fell into disuse after being used in racist tracts in the early 1900s; the terms "Early Modern Human (EMH)" and "Anatomically Modern Human (AMH)" are problematical because they are often taken to include things like Skhul/Qafzeh hominids, which were still not humans. My own choice of all such terms is still Cro Magnon but I use the term to include all human groups prior to Adam and Eve.

Gaunche, Basque, and Australian aborigines are all Cro Magnon remnants although two of the groups would be considered white and the other black, again it had nothing to do with race. The main difference would be the question of stone tools. There was never any sort of a stone aga amongst the people of Genesis while Cro Magnon descendants went on using stone tools until forced out of it by neighbors. Aztecs were using stone-tipped weapons against the Spanish even though they used metal for ornaments.

The difference between the groups is accounted for by the timing of the saltations. Both groups originated on Jupiter's moon system and transferred somehow or other to the Saturn/Mars/Earth system. But the approach of the Saturn system to the sun prior to capture was on an spiral in such a way that points of near contact at which transfer was possible were thousands of years apart.

Again, C in C goes into this:

http://www.cosmosincollision.com

jtb

Unread post by jtb » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:00 am

There is genetic evidence that leads to the conclusion that all races originated from a single woman (Eve). I don't think it's a coincidence that three families (tribes) survived Noah's flood and there are 3 major races.

Each surviving family had a pool of regressive and progressive genes unique to their family. Procreation (inbreeding) remained within each individual family group (tribe) for reasons of survival and to preserve the wealth and power of the family (government or nation). Tribes fought, killed, and enslaved each other mainly for self preservation. Geographic isolation, inbreeding, and micro-evolution (survival of those with genes adoptable to their particular environment) resulted in the three major races and all the variations in between.

In America we are accustomed to seeing a variety of races living peaceably together. This wasn't always so. There was a German Town, China Town, Cork Hill (Irish), Black section, Polish section, etc. segregated within each city or township. People naturally self segregate according to their self interests, whether it be race, gender, occupation, belief system, etc.... I have always said that I can be in a room with 500 people and by the end of the evening I will be talking to someone brought up on a farm.

When in Germany (tribe), most of the people look German. When in Japan (tribe), most of the people look Japanese. When in Nigeria (tribe), most of the people look Nigerian. Although people from other tribes may live in Germany, Japan, or Nigeria, none are in political power. That is how America is unique. I asked my dentist, which migrated from India, why he came to America. He said India and America were the only countries in the world where he could practice dentistry.

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:27 pm

Both groups originated on Jupiter's moon system and transferred somehow or other to the Saturn/Mars/Earth system.
Highly speculative.., :? ,,But I listen to the Ancient Astronauts utube radio... :D
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire