Dowsing and the lattice.

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Grey Cloud

Re: Dowsing and the lattice.

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:33 am

Solar wrote:
Can you imagine the book 'Schwaller on Coral Castle', sends chills up my spine just thinking about it.
It would be a great book but I think it would be a very thin book. Schwaller would take about ten minutes to figure out what was going on at Coral Castle.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:44 pm

IMHO,
We have not invented numbers or geometry, we are a consequence of these.
nobody has discovered geometry or it's relationship to creation, it is creation.
If we recognise the system and it's measure, then we are looking creation right between the eyes.
pi and Phi have not been identified and quantified, they have been recognised.
No mathmatician has worked all of this out, it simply is.
The concentration on individual humans as some form of god is absurd, pythagerous, einstein are mere flesh and bone, they have not discovered anything, they may recognise additional portions of a complex puzzle, so what?They may also assign a false reason and number, and state it as as fact, and many will bleet like sheep.

The system of creation IS, it needs recognising, not discovering, our limited atmosphere senses are too limited, they are survival senses, and we are wrongly utilising them to try and see creation, not even the most powerfull array of computers can get anywhere near that, because they cannot recognise what IS.
All the most powerfull telescopes and radio telescopes are mere scale ups of our own limited senses, they do not recognise what they observe, as they are observing only a limited portion.
we need to recognise any scale part of creation, then to scale the rest will fit.
Kevin

mague

Unread post by mague » Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:27 pm

Grey Cloud wrote:Solar wrote:
Can you imagine the book 'Schwaller on Coral Castle', sends chills up my spine just thinking about it.
It would be a great book but I think it would be a very thin book. Schwaller would take about ten minutes to figure out what was going on at Coral Castle.
For the ancient egyptians the heart was the place of thinking. In a more technical view the heart is much like a sparc gap. The abyss with the rainbow bridge, the abyss to be crossed by faith. Is much like the proverb says: Humans think, god(s) steer.

StevenO

Unread post by StevenO » Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:05 am

kevin wrote:IMHO,
We have not invented numbers or geometry, we are a consequence of these.
nobody has discovered geometry or it's relationship to creation, it is creation.
If we recognise the system and it's measure, then we are looking creation right between the eyes.
pi and Phi have not been identified and quantified, they have been recognised.
No mathmatician has worked all of this out, it simply is.
The concentration on individual humans as some form of god is absurd, pythagerous, einstein are mere flesh and bone, they have not discovered anything, they may recognise additional portions of a complex puzzle, so what?They may also assign a false reason and number, and state it as as fact, and many will bleet like sheep.

The system of creation IS, it needs recognising, not discovering, our limited atmosphere senses are too limited, they are survival senses, and we are wrongly utilising them to try and see creation, not even the most powerfull array of computers can get anywhere near that, because they cannot recognise what IS.
All the most powerfull telescopes and radio telescopes are mere scale ups of our own limited senses, they do not recognise what they observe, as they are observing only a limited portion.
we need to recognise any scale part of creation, then to scale the rest will fit.
Kevin
Exactly my opinion! In respect of discovering natural geometry and natural harmonies old civilizations were actually quite ahead of us. We seem to have adopted a purely mechanistic worldview and see harmony just as some curiosity. We even mechanized harmony away from our music through the "well tempered" music scale...

For a great introduction into this topic I can advise the books of Michael S. Schneider. I thoroughly enjoyed "A Beginner's Guide to Constructing the Universe: Mathematical Archetypes of Nature, Art, and Science". I seriously wondered why they do not teach this basic stuff in school. Read this book first and then think about how childishly silly some of our mechanical views of life, atoms and the cosmos are. None of our mathematicisians or physicists would be admitted to Plato's school.
First, God decided he was lonely. Then it got out of hand. Now we have this mess called life...
The past is out of date. Start living your future. Align with your dreams. Now execute.

mague

Unread post by mague » Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:33 am

Kevin, i found a Vesica Pisces in a 3D vortex and i wanted to share it and ask about your thoughts.

http://www.s.netic.de/mague/wireframe3.avi

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:18 am

Mague,
your link won't play?
kevin

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:24 am

kevin wrote:Mague,
your link won't play?
kevin
Worked for me though it took a while. I think you have to wait for the media player adverts to finish. And it comes up under the big window.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:09 pm

I would like to introduce a consequence of duality into the patterns I can detect, DNA.
These spiral patterns are to be found where pathways are formed, in englands green and pleasant land these imho are called CURSUS, they are all over this land, one is 10 Km long.
I wander about these and detect spiral flows at two levels that precisely match what is portrayed as DNA.
Where you have two points near together, that are measurable apart matching the fibonacci sequence, and where one is detectable as spinning in the opposite to the other, the vektoe point like patterns that are centred on these pont create a diminant cross feature , each one, and they run parallel to each other, this results in a cross pathway where the boundary walls are alternatevily male and female.
This then leads to a detectable series of zig zags of lines at 45 degrees to the parallel walls.
all of this is becoming increasingly easy to detect, and I suspect an increase in pressure along both walls is responsible.
I consider this is how creation of the system we are a consequence of operates.
I further consider that the end points of these two points will be ringed by spiral pathways leading out into space and down into the planet, because thats how it dowses, and I do not lie to you or myself.
When walking along these cursus, you are naturally drawn to the centre of them, and a really fabulous feeling overcomes you, a connection, hard to describe, better to experience.
http://Potentiation.net/DNAmonthly/September08.html
kevin

MattEU

Unread post by MattEU » Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:13 pm

mague, I can not get your link to work with Windows Media Player (Codec needed) and in Quick TIme it runs but the screen is blank! Can you help us out or find another way for us to view it as I would really like to hear Kevins views on it. I dont even know what is going to be shown but this whole thread is amazing so I dont want to miss out on anything!

MattEU

Foreign Cursus

Unread post by MattEU » Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:21 pm

Has anyone found or knows about any foreign Cursus?

Could some of the Nazca lines be considered something like a Cursus or do they have to be built up? I am thinking of some of the oblongs and triangles. Depending on how you view them I suppose parts of the "images" could also be considered. Although most likely that the triangles and oblongs are representations of the Aixis Mundi, they might have a double use.

You do read of tales of the old people doing ritual walkings along the lines but I dont know if that is a tale to explain the lines themselves or to give them a "normal" reason to be created in the first place and kept alive.

I suspect most of the shapes are more likely to be their version of the Petroglyphs showing the Plasma Discharge events that inspired the Squatting Man and the other ancient universal images, including that Spiral.

MattEU

Re: Cursus

Unread post by MattEU » Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:10 am

kevin, does the pattern look anything like the Erebus Ice Tongue?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_tongue

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:54 am

The Maiden Voyage of the 12 Fibonacci Goddesses
http://www.crystalinks.com/fibongoddesses.html

kevin

Re: Cursus

Unread post by kevin » Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:20 am

MattEU wrote:kevin, does the pattern look anything like the Erebus Ice Tongue?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_tongue

matteu,
that is a very interesting link, cheers, the patterns look right as to what I detect , what i detect will be to a smaller scale, but everything in a spiral is to scale of its last turn?
Have you seen the ice circles, they are often looked at in the crop circle world, I am fairly certain of the circles dimensions , because of the FIXED measure of the nine parallel lines, it leads to four dominant circulation diameters matching the distane apart of the nine lines, though that which flows does so in a variable width upon the lines, so I can pinpoint the exact diameter of the lines , but know that the content varies from morning to night, it is all due to the field of the sun and moon in particuler.
the PUSH into the sun causes a through flow towards it, this is what light is, imho, not a stream from the sun, but a flow towards it, coming right through this planet, your shadow is less light due to the resistance you impart , the heat you feel is leaving you, not shineing onto you as our senses are fooled into ASSUMING.
kevin

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:27 am

lizzie wrote:The Maiden Voyage of the 12 Fibonacci Goddesses
http://www.crystalinks.com/fibongoddesses.html
lizzie thats a stonking mystical bullshit post, and spot on ,imho.
some of those quotes are fabulous, especially the JP Priestly one.

If you can imagine yourself, the observer looking out into space along those spiral pathways, with signals travelling back along the same pathways, then it may just hit you smack in the middle of your head that nothing is moving as such, and that our limited short distance senses are fooled, the distances involved are not linear, but spiral, cross through the spirals?, how fast is fast?
No TIME.
kevin

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:51 pm

Kevin said: lizzie thats a stonking mystical bullshit post,
Not so! It's a stonking mystical fibronacci bullshit post. :D