Hollow Moon

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

GaryN

Hollow Moon

Unread post by GaryN » Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:20 pm

In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

redeye

Re: Hollow Moon

Unread post by redeye » Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:13 am

Possibly the strongest evidence for it to be a 'hollow object' comes from the fact that when meteors strike the Moon, the latter rings like a bell. More specifically when the Apollo crew in November 20, 1969 released the lunar module, after returning to the orbiter, the module impact with the Moon caused their seismic equipment to register a continuous reverberation like a bell for more than an hour. The same effect occurred with Apollo 13's third stage which caused the Moon to ring for over three hours. So what's going on with the Moon?
I thought this "ringing" was due to the incredible elasticity of rock, it's actually more elastic than steel, so this wouldn't be a good explanation for the "ringing". I believe the same thing happens on Earth, I also believe all planetoids are hollow...but I'm nuts!

Cheers!
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind."
Bob Marley

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:05 pm

redeye wrote:
I also believe all planetoids are hollow...but I'm nuts!
I'm nuts right along with you redeye.(But I also think we'll soon be proved right!)
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:25 pm

(Repost)
allynh posted:
Check out the Neal Adams website where he talks about the Growing Earth Theory (GET), fun stuff. Essentially, each planet is a hollow geode that grows over time. The gif on the main page says it all.

Growing Earth Theory (GET)
http://www.nealadams.com/morescience.html

He has sample videos at this link.

New Model of the Universe
http://www.nealadams.com/nmu.html
Interesting! I haven't 'joined' Mr. Adams site so can not look at everything (TB is one of only 3 sites I have ever joined, what a ludite, eh?), but this was to be an upcoming post for my NIAMI ramblings.

The inside-out creation of matter.

If, as I believe, a magnetron lies at the heart of all suns, and also the gas giants, and perhaps all planets, planetoids, and moons, then they will all contain nested, concentric spheres of charge. As the electrical force powering these bodies varies, the size of the spheres will change. If the magnetron is running in a higher power mode, then coronaing of the outer layers will occur. At a less power level, the outerlayers will be visible, and we will see the elements that permeate their confinement shells and condense. On Saturn and Jupiter (and our Sun, of course) we see Hydrogen and Helium in the outer layers, being the lower levels on the periodic table. Higher numbered periodic elements are formed in the inner shells, but, interaction between these shells can occur, as the lower level elements can exist (as a duality) in the higher level shells. When the hot, higher level elements breach their confinement, they will have to travel through the outer shells and may interact in such a way as to form compounds. If the magnetron activity were to become lower, then perhaps mixtures could occur, and then stratification of these mixtures.
So, yes, I see the possibility of hollow spheres composed of shells of solids of various compositions. Should electrical activity increase again, then the inside of these now rocky shells could be eaten away by dissociation and recycled or reconstituted, and perhaps the outer layers softened so that internal pressures could cause surface visible effects.
I could not begin to envision the detailed interactions and structures involved, as the harmonics of the magnetron complicate the picture so much, and then there is resonance and standing waves...

allynh

Unread post by allynh » Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:42 pm

I feel funny. It seems I ceased to exist for a bit. I don't know if I should take not existing personally or not. Hmm, I'll have to think about that.

What's interesting, the last time people started talking about Neal Adams and GET the whole Forum crashed with no backup. This time, when people started posting, there was backup. Luckily I kept a copy of my post. I'll have to do that more often. Let's see if this crashes the Forum again.

RE-POST

Check out the Neal Adams website where he talks about the Growing Earth, fun stuff. Essentially each planet is a hollow geode that grows over time. The gif on the main page says it all.

Growing Earth Theory (GET)
http://www.nealadams.com/morescience.html

He has sample videos at this link.

New Model of the Universe
http://www.nealadams.com/nmu.html

He has fun stuff like how the dinosaurs didn't die from an E.L.E. asteroid hit but because they lived on Earth that was the size of Mars and thus 1/3rd the present gravity. That when a major growth event occurred, cracking the plates and starting the deep oceans, the dinosaurs simply could not support their own weight and died. The only thing he has missing is what drives the growth. I don't think that he is aware of Plasma cosmology/Electric Universe.

What's really fun, is the latest news on PBS Newshour and National Geographic about the Green Sahara. The finding shows that GET is valid and the Earth grew between ten thousand and six thousand years ago, exactly when the Thunderbolts event occurred.

Scientists Find Stone Age Burial Ground From Once-green Sahara
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/science/ ... 08-14.html

Lost Tribes of the Green Sahara
http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2008/ ... /gwin-text

and the text version of the article
http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/print ... /gwin-text

The fact that the first group ten thousand years ago was a foot taller than the six thousand year old people shows that the Earth grew, that the gravity increased by anywhere from ten to fifteen percent in time when the Thunderbolts event occurred.

I was disappointed when I read the TPOD for Feb 21, 22, and 26, 2008, and saw GET so quickly dismissed. The data has been around for over fifty years and is too clear to ignore.

The Expanding Earth Debate - Part One
http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/2008/ ... earth1.htm

The Expanding Earth Debate - Part Two
http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/2008/ ... earth2.htm

The Expanding Earth Debate - Part Three
http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/2008/ ... earth3.htm

The Earth grew, all of the planets grew, when the massive plasma event occurred as described by the Thunderbolts model. That growth of Venus, Mars, Earth destabilized their orbits and exacerbated the catastrophe by increasing their size/gravity. The growth of Earth wiped out peoples, lifted mountain ranges when the continents crumpled to match a larger planet, and shaped the world we know now.

Until the EU and GET people connect up they will each only have part of the answer.

As always, read the links and make up your own mind.

Have Fun.

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:55 pm

Allynh wrote:

The only thing he has missing is what drives the growth. I don't think that he is aware of Plasma cosmology/Electric Universe.
I finally got time to have a look at the Neal Adams site, and he does a good job putting the expanding planets idea together. It does look like you can reverse it all and see the original. But yes, my first thought was, what does he think causes the growth?
The Earth grew, all of the planets grew, when the massive plasma event occurred as described by the Thunderbolts model.
I would have to agree with the TPOD that many surface features would be better explained by arcing or other plasma modification, but I don't see any problem having both phenomena occur, separately or together.
Until the EU and GET people connect up they will each only have part of the answer.
I was suprised that Mr Adams was still stuck in the 'comet impact' frame of mind, but didn't see am E-Mail address that I could use to 'straighten him out'.

Of course, the expansion is due to the electrical activity reaching a high enough level that the magnetron goes into major matter creation mode, but you all knew that. ;-)

redeye

Unread post by redeye » Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:37 pm

The fact that the first group ten thousand years ago was a foot taller than the six thousand year old people shows that the Earth grew, that the gravity increased by anywhere from ten to fifteen percent in time when the Thunderbolts event occurred.
It gets a bit complicated when you look at GET theories from the point of view of explaining an increase in gravity. If the Earth was slowly expanding but not experiencing a concurrent increase in mass then the gravitational constant would decrease. For an increase in gravity, you have to add a lot of mass, which is problematic. Although, this may be relevant.

I think it's interesting that planetoids in our Solar System are seen as having less mass, proportional to their size, they bigger they are. This is why Saturn is seen having so little density that it could float on water. Bearing in mind that the gas giants are so large their gravity is supposed to pressurise gas into liquid metal at their cores, producing the dynamo that creates their magnetospheres. I can't see how this matches observations.

Cheers!
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind."
Bob Marley

allynh

Unread post by allynh » Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:36 am

To: GaryN

You might want to sign up for the Adams site just for a month, that's what I did, and see if his discussion makes more sense to you. I looked at the $20 as a way to contribute to future videos.

The return e-mail when I signed up was:

growingearth@continuitystudios.net

In the member site he talked about something called Positronium.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positronium

He had some great videos of what he was talking about but I couldn't see the mechanism for how it worked. The problem I had with his process was the long time frames for growth to occur. After reading all of the EU stuff the process has to happen faster than he says.

It's like in the latest post from Thornhill talking about how neutrinos are the basic unit of matter. I see a glimmer of what he's talking about, but nothing clear so far.
Based upon nuclear experiments, I have also proposed that neutrinos are the most collapsed, lowest energy state of matter.
Electric Gravity in an Electric Universe
http://www.holoscience.com/news.php?article=89xdcmfs

I looked at the discussion of Positronuim or neutrinos as the same mechanism as when galaxies eject quasars that then become galaxies. There is some mechanism that takes in the electrical energy and pumps out hydrogen which then is fused into heavier elements. That would mean there are massive energetic events inside the hollow geode of the planet being driven by incoming electricity, cranking out new elements. Maybe it's the magnetron shells that you talk about.

BTW, I saw a book cover on Amazon:

Shattered Consensus: The True State of Global Warming (Paperback) by Patrick J. Michaels
http://www.amazon.com/Shattered-Consens ... review_img

Look at the artwork on the cover. It's a great image of shells within shells. There is the surface shell of the Earth and then puzzle pieces nested within. I'm still trying to track down the artwork they used. I e-mailed the publisher, but they don't credit the illustration.

If you come across that illustration in your journeys, please let me know. Thanks...

allynh

Unread post by allynh » Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:38 am

To: redeye

I bet that there is a balance between growth of the planet, thickness of the shell, and the resultant gravity of the whole. I have this odd feeling that a growing geode can be over-stressed and basically pop like a balloon if it grows faster than matter can be "made". Maybe that's why some comets/asteroids explode under electrical stress. That it's not so much they are "capacitors" being overloaded as capacitors that don't add enough matter to hold the charge and become planets.

I downloaded all the stuff about the Small Comets that you mentioned and will read through them. I wonder if the events described are associated with the sprites and such described in the various TPOD.

There are so many different things that are all connected in some way and mainstream science is simply ignoring them. I want to know how old the Earth is, how old is the galaxy, etc..., and we are no closer to knowing than we were one hundred years ago.

We have had a Century of No Progress. We can't afford to lose another.

redeye

Unread post by redeye » Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:25 am

I have this odd feeling that a growing geode can be over-stressed and basically pop like a balloon if it grows faster than matter can be "made". Maybe that's why some comets/asteroids explode under electrical stress.
Thanks for the reply. I read a paper by Alven (I think) that was posted on the old forum shortly before the crash and I've never been able to find it again. In it he postulated that a severe increase in electrical stress could cause the double layer, formed by a planetary crust, to explode. The paper postulated that this could be the mechanism whereby Mars lost most of it's Northern hemispheric crust, with this material eventually forming the asteroid belt (and Mars' moons).

I agree with your comment on small comets being related to discharges, if they were actual, physical objects, where would the material be coming from. So many questions with so little investigation by the mainstream.

Cheers!
Bob Marley

redeye

Unread post by redeye » Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:01 pm

Nuclear Decay Varies With Earth-Sun Distance
The other interesting thing is that the final product after the Radium decayed completely - is Lead.
Which may give us a clue as to the composition of the center of the earth. Lead is one of the
best matters to block radioactive radiation, because of it’s density (11.34 gr. / cu/cm). If the
part of radiation from the sun can penetrate through the earth + cosmic rays (that goes through
the earth) + magnetic circulation that goes through the earth - will encounter the middle of the
earth and will be either slow down or stopped, due to the density of the matter reside there, then
a great friction will occur causing a great heat causing a great pressure. Now if this matter in
the middle of the earth is Lead and not iron (as accepted), chances this fusion process will likely
to occur. And if the Radium that surface up, decay and what left is Lead, it may be a clue.
North and South pole magnets should be at different densities at different elevations
Really interesting stuff. Perhaps radioactive material is being created in the centre of the Earth rather than having sunk down there eons ago.

I can't help thinking that this radiation and magnetism are simply shadows of the aether, magnetism being an eddy pattern due to feedback from the current in the material flowing against the aether and radioactive material has a density within its structure that is blocking the aether and having this structure slowly eroded, hence, decay. I can see no way of explaining either of these phenomenon without an aether.

If I follow through this chain of thought I think it suggests that this structure, within radioactive material, is actually created by the pressure of the aether in the core of the Earth. If we were to dig down to the towards the centre of the Earth rather than finding a hierarchal structure of molten material dominated by heat and pressure, we might actually find layers of radioactive material with shorter and shorter half lives and, as in the quote from Mark, if you move this material up a layer it will start to decay, moving it down a layer would transmute it to a different isotope.

Thank God for the mad ideas section I'd go mad otherwise...well, madder.

Cheers!
Bob Marley

Influx

Unread post by Influx » Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:31 am

I think planets are made by a natural plasma focus event that might last a few thousand of years. As the plasma focus event “pinches” it sweeps up space dust and compresses it into a plasmoid forming a hot molten sphere, a proto planet. The EU states that stars are plasma “pinches” powered by huge interstellar and intergalactic currents. It is possibly to imagine that such currents could also create planets in a matter of thousands of years and not billions as claimed by main stream sciences.
Today is the yesterday of tomorrow.

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:28 pm

Influx posted:
As the plasma focus event “pinches” it sweeps up space dust and compresses it..
If the flux tube contains a dusty plasma, it has no need to sweep up space dust. From my point of view, it need not be dusty, as just the energy content can be converted to matter.
Being able to see more of what is going on around us would help. We only get to see astronomical objects at limited wavelengths, and these objects can appear quite different at various wavelengths.

Centaurus A:

http://coolcosmos.ipac.caltech.edu/cosm ... /cenA.html

The radio image link on the above site isnt working, but here is another site:

http://www.lsw.uni-heidelberg.de/users/ ... /jets.html

In radio images there are 'jets' coming out, but I don't know how this is determined.(Any astronomer members on TB?) To me this looks like a flux tube pinch powering the galaxy, and not a black hole emitting energy/matter jets. This site admits that it is difficult to determine by simulation exactly what is happening.

Hopefully, the SmartSpectra project will be able to shed more 'light' on what is going on, but I suspect there may be some
limitations due to military concerns.

http://marmota.dlsi.uji.es/WebBIB//pape ... S-2003.pdf

This system is not infinitely multispectral but by using the appropriate CCDs can be applied to the frequencies of interest.

Influx

Unread post by Influx » Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:23 pm

True that plasma itself could be converted to matter, but how? This is a whole different subject matter. My apologies for being not clear. From what I understand plasmoids are usually a ring or a sphere that are hollow. If planets, moons and such are created in the manner I described in my previous post, than the planets and the moons should be hollow. The massive electrical and magnetic fields around such a planet would cause them to spin. The resulting centrifugal forces would maintain the spherical hole inside of such planets and moons. Indeed the Earth itself bulges by as much as twenty miles at the equator from the centrifugal force. I wonder if spherical hollow diamonds could be made by coating the inside of a plasma focus device with carbon dust?
Today is the yesterday of tomorrow.

allynh

Unread post by allynh » Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:44 pm

I have a whole bunch of tabs open that I've been following. It began when you guys started talking about Nuclear Decay Varies With Earth-Sun Distance and got me thinking about the aether and neutrinos. I stumbled on these fun little articles that sums up where science stands, and it's the heart of what all the Plasma cosmology/Electric Universe articles are about.

The ignorance of what we do not know, and the arrogance of thinking that we do, and ignoring the people who say we don't understand.

Blinded By Science Three Words That Could Overthrow Physics: “What Is Magnetism?”
http://discovermagazine.com/2008/may/02 ... ow-physics

Has the Einstein Revolution Gone Too Far?
http://discovermagazine.com/2008/mar/01 ... ne-too-far

Einstein's Lonely Path
http://discovermagazine.com/2004/sep/ei ... nely-path/

The thread you guys pointed to made me go back to the latest article in Thunderblogs, and that's when I got lost opening so many tabs.

Electric Gravity in an Electric Universe
http://www.holoscience.com/news.php?article=89xdcmfs

Shitennoj honbo garden
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... 6s3200.jpg

Click on the link above to see a zen rock garden. It's too big to load into the page. It has to do with how I see the aether Thornhill talked about.

Now back to chasing my tail with all these tabs.

Have fun.