"Cave men".....

What is a human being? What is life? Can science give us reliable answers to such questions? The electricity of life. The meaning of human consciousness. Are we alone? Are the traditional contests between science and religion still relevant? Does the word "spirit" still hold meaning today?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Sparky

Re: "Cave men".....

Unread post by Sparky » Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:51 pm

Here are some articles about cave men.. :D

A neanderthal in the woodpile? ;)
Image :D

sorry, nick... :oops:
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

viscount aero

Unread post by viscount aero » Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:00 pm

Sparky: resident clown :lol: :mrgreen:

viscount aero

Unread post by viscount aero » Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:19 pm

Lloyd Pye
Starchild
DNA Discovery

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyV7MXVi_MQ

"After more of a decade of scientific testing, a recent preliminary laboratory analysis has shown that the Starchild Skull appears to contain extraterrestrial DNA. Pye now plans to recover the skull's entire genome to prove his radical assertion beyond a shadow of a doubt, a discovery that would by its very nature completely alter the history of the world.

Pye's intellectual journey in uncovering the origins of the Starchild Skull and tracing the origins of the human race itself is featured in his eBooks titled, "Starchild Skull" and "Intervention Theory." "Intervention Theory" challenges traditional theories of Creationism, Intelligent Design and Evolution."
------------------

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/20 ... 131227.php

Amy Vickers - Hour 1 - Legacy of Lloyd Pye & Continued Starchild Skull Research
December 27, 2013
Amy Vickers was an archaeology student in Australia when she first learned about an unusual 900 year old skull known as the Starchild Skull. In 2004 she joined the Starchild Project, the team investigating the skull and coordinating independent research into this unusual specimen. She has helped to develop websites and videos for the project, worked to coordinate research on the skull, and is now the CEO of the project. Research into the skull has found everything from non-human DNA to alien fibers inside the bone. Lloyd Pye who spearheaded the Starchild Skull research recently passed. Lloyd Pye will always be known for his Intervention Theory that challenges Creationism, Intelligent Design, and Evolution, by offering a fact-based explanation of how life and humans came to be on Earth, often in the face of overwhelming evidence. We'll discuss Lloyd's legacy, which includes the "forbidden" subjects of hominoids and aliens. Amy also discusses the latest updates with the Starchild Skull as she is now leading the charge. Later, we talk about modern humans and the domestication of animals and the development of farming. Crops seem to have been genetically altered to work with the human digestive system.

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:02 pm

Sorry to hear that Pye has died.... :(

Why Neanderthals went extinct... :D
Notice the satisfied grin. :D
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

viscount aero

Unread post by viscount aero » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:29 pm

Sparky wrote:Sorry to hear that Pye has died.... :(

Why Neanderthals went extinct... :D
Notice the satisfied grin. :D
The article is the sign of the times--a study in political correctness. It pussy-foots around the real reason:

Look no further than the holocaust and others just like it and you will have your reason for the extinction of the inferior and ugly and intellectually vacant Neanderthals. Hence, in this context, apply Occam's Razor: Intelligence wins--they were exterminated. It is human nature to do that. Nothing has changed. It's being done today.

2001: A Space Odyssey - The Dawn of Man
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypEaGQb6dJk

viscount aero

Unread post by viscount aero » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:46 pm

This is my favorite Pye lecture on human origins, before he became singularly obsessed with the "star child":

Lloyd Pye Everything You Know Is Wrong:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdG6-6_vxEU

tholden

Unread post by tholden » Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:31 pm

viscount aero wrote:This is my favorite Pye lecture on human origins, before he became singularly obsessed with the "star child":

The idea is to watch that thing up to the point where he starts talking about "Annunaki(TM)", and then turn it off.

He came to the same conclusion which Troy, I, and others have come to in that humans could not plausibly have arisen on this planet, but then he goes off on the normal scify assumption that humans must have come from some other star system. Troy and I rule that out given the immense difficulty of physically crossing stellar distances, particularly since it can be demonstrated that a near perfect human origin world (Ganymede) existed within our own system a few tens of thousands of years ago. Occam's principle demands that the simpler solution be preferred.

viscount aero

Unread post by viscount aero » Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:37 pm

tholden wrote:
viscount aero wrote:This is my favorite Pye lecture on human origins, before he became singularly obsessed with the "star child":

The idea is to watch that thing up to the point where he starts talking about "Annunaki(TM)", and then turn it off.

He came to the same conclusion which Troy, I, and others have come to in that humans could not plausibly have arisen on this planet, but then he goes off on the normal scify assumption that humans must have come from some other star system. Troy and I rule that out given the immense difficulty of physically crossing stellar distances, particularly since it can be demonstrated that a near perfect human origin world (Ganymede) existed within our own system a few tens of thousands of years ago. Occam's principle demands that the simpler solution be preferred.
Well right. We agree here. And also ignore the part where he goes into the ignorant and dated assumption that comets hold water and his whole segment that arises from that idea. It's pure dogsh!t. Also dogsh!t is, as you say, his sci-fi idea of "Nibiru" and all of that other nonsense such as the Annunaki. I must be honest here--I don't really believe that entire scenario exists or ever did (which I will not recount here--you know what it is). Nibiru requires the alleged mystery rogue planet go into millions of years of deep freeze on an orbital trajectory highly eccentric and way way out into space--only to finally then to return with "life on board" for a brief inner solar system encounter. I think if you believe in that then you need to go see a doctor. But one can believe whatever they wish. The tooth fairy is more likely to exist than Nibiru.

The problem with the purple dawn Ganymede scenario is that the only mechanism implied for transport is panspermia upon a "Birkeland current." Ok. But that can never be proven ever. And it takes tremendous reaching of imagination to actually stand solidly behind that idea in absolute terms. Sure, it could have maybe happened. But I am not in love with it. Largely because big eyes don't mean the creature came from a nocturnal-only ecology.

Stick to Pye's human orgins and his nuanced observations about the impossible evolutionary ideas of the mainstream, that and that he actually predicted big foot to be real--which has recently been proven with DNA evidence.

tholden

Unread post by tholden » Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:49 pm

viscount aero wrote:
The problem with the purple dawn Ganymede scenario is that the only mechanism implied for transport is panspermia upon a "Birkeland current."
That isn't really right. Troy and I deliberately leave that question a bit up in the air since we weren't really there and don't really own a time machine. There are several possibilities which we could mention and we do mention one (splash saltation) which isn't really that implausible. The book mentions Dwardu Cardona's claim that the gigantic muck deposits in Alaska and Siberia arose as the polar Birkeland current came unmoored and sucked material up and that material was subsequently splashed randomly as the Birkeland current fizzled out; the idea of animals transferring from one body to another via such a current isn't totally insane.

The problem is that an author starts to look like a whack-job when he talks about anything like that and nobody should ever mention any more than one such possibility in a book. Again there are several other possibilities as for a means of transfer but Troy and I see that as less than a major problem. What we have demonstrated is that humans could not plausibly have arisen on this world, that humans would need a number of things from an original home world, and that Ganymede would have provided all such things.

viscount aero

Unread post by viscount aero » Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:19 pm

tholden wrote:
viscount aero wrote:
The problem with the purple dawn Ganymede scenario is that the only mechanism implied for transport is panspermia upon a "Birkeland current."
That isn't really right. Troy and I deliberately leave that question a bit up in the air since we weren't really there and don't really own a time machine. There are several possibilities which we could mention and we do mention one (splash saltation) which isn't really that implausible. The book mentions Dwardu Cardona's claim that the gigantic muck deposits in Alaska and Siberia arose as the polar Birkeland current came unmoored and sucked material up and that material was subsequently splashed randomly as the Birkeland current fizzled out; the idea of animals transferring from one body to another via such a current isn't totally insane.

The problem is that an author starts to look like a whack-job when he talks about anything like that and nobody should ever mention any more than one such possibility in a book. Again there are several other possibilities as for a means of transfer but Troy and I see that as less than a major problem. What we have demonstrated is that humans could not plausibly have arisen on this world, that humans would need a number of things from an original home world, and that Ganymede would have provided all such things.
Well splash saltation is the panspermia/Birkeland current I'm referencing per the interview with the Collisions authors. They said it not me.

But we both agree more than we disagree actually. I tend to believe we are an engineered species. But we were engineered for Earth, not Ganymede.

tholden

Unread post by tholden » Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:49 am

viscount aero wrote:
tholden wrote:
viscount aero wrote:
Well splash saltation is the panspermia/Birkeland current I'm referencing per the interview with the Collisions authors. They said it not me.

But we both agree more than we disagree actually. I tend to believe we are an engineered species. But we were engineered for Earth, not Ganymede.
There's another cute little piece of the picture which you might not have noticed, particularly if all you've seen/read about the Ganymede thesis is that Red-Ice interview or the first half of it which is on Youtube.

There were two major saltations of humans on this planet and the two saltations were some thousands and probably a few tens of thousands of years apart. For reasons outlined in the book, there is no way to believe that the people of Genesis were descended from Cro Magnons, the cultural and technological differences were too great. The explanation which the book offers is that the Uranus/Saturn/Neptune/Mars/Earth system, prior to being captured outright, had approached the Sun/Jupiter/Mercury system on a spiral course and there had been at least one near pass of the two systems on this spiral approach before the final near pass which resulted in capture.

That is, there was a near approach at which time the transfer of Cro Magnon people took place; then the Southern system (us) swung back out into deep space again; and then some thousands or tens of thousands of years later, the next near pass occurred resulting in the people of Genesis coming here. The multi-thousand year gap between the two events explains the gulf in cultures and technology between the two groups.

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:32 am

Occam says, "God Did It.".... :D

viscount aero

Unread post by viscount aero » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:46 am

Sparky wrote:Occam says, "God Did It.".... :D
God did do it. It's a matter of how he did it.

tholden

Unread post by tholden » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:47 am

Sparky wrote:Occam says, "God Did It.".... :D
Ultimately (for the question of how humans arose on Ganymede), that's the right answer. The only other possibility would be evolution starting from inert materials, which is known to be a bunch of BS....

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

viscount aero

Unread post by viscount aero » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:53 am

tholden wrote:
viscount aero wrote:
tholden wrote:
viscount aero wrote:

There's another cute little piece of the picture which you might not have noticed, particularly if all you've seen/read about the Ganymede thesis is that Red-Ice interview or the first half of it which is on Youtube.

There were two major saltations of humans on this planet and the two saltations were some thousands and probably a few tens of thousands of years apart. For reasons outlined in the book, there is no way to believe that the people of Genesis were descended from Cro Magnons, the cultural and technological differences were too great. The explanation which the book offers is that the Uranus/Saturn/Neptune/Mars/Earth system, prior to being captured outright, had approached the Sun/Jupiter/Mercury system on a spiral course and there had been at least one near pass of the two systems on this spiral approach before the final near pass which resulted in capture.

That is, there was a near approach at which time the transfer of Cro Magnon people took place; then the Southern system (us) swung back out into deep space again; and then some thousands or tens of thousands of years later, the next near pass occurred resulting in the people of Genesis coming here. The multi-thousand year gap between the two events explains the gulf in cultures and technology between the two groups.
Genesis was written for modern humans, not Neanderthals. Moreover, the Bible was never meant to be a physics book. It is a book about sentient life on Earth for the specific readers of the time to understand on their level of a spiritual journey, in a relationship with the Creator itself. Generations of humanoid/hominids could have risen and fallen long before the Creation depicted in Genesis ever took place. In other words, the Creation of the Bible is not the "absolute beginning." It is merely the beginning for the intended readers. Do you follow what I mean?