Was the Great Pyramid an electric generator?

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

ztifbob

Re: Was the Great Pyramid an electric generator?

Unread post by ztifbob » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:08 am

mamuso wrote:Ztifbob, his response to your message seems to me a clear straw man technique. I think he sees it as a rival theory... I've also read his rant on another pump theory, Kunkel's I think, (http://www.solomonseries.com/freedownloads15.htm). That shit happens when people try to live on "science".

A ram pump is very simple, in each cycle it uses the potential (gravitational) energy of some water to lift less water to a higher level. The "prime mover" postulated is the Nile river. Not a small power source indeed.

I can understand why he says Cadman points to no power source, although its pretty clear that Cadman purposes Nile as the source: he purposes groundwater as its water source instead for some theory I don't know (cause it's unclear to me how to get his so called free ebook).

I would love to see a real independent research on these two hypothesis.

BTW, Ztifbob, can you point me to his (repeatedly mentioned in the web but hard to find) free ebook? The website is ludicrously bad designed and the content really scatterd around. I'm interested in his theory, as I've learned to ignore rants and to go to the real info and ideas (if you have read Miles Mathis you know what I'm saying).
Email him for the book as i previously mentioned. You link to what you label a 'rant' but i see a theory being dismantled rather effectively. Ted is not trying to please a publisher or make money so he gets casual in some of his language. But the design engineering stuff? He knows the lingo as a professional and it shows. The clean fresh ground water was the goal of the pump that was the Great Pyramid. Ted actually likens it to particular type of oil platform.
Yes, i,agree, a messy website but i addressed that in my first post here, he hasn't been able to keep in properly maintained while in his current medial predicament...cut him some slack it's all free.
Ted's version of the water pump hypothesis is practical & predictive. He shows us & tells us where other chambers must be found for him to be right. He tells us how they did it very clearly, and points out the abundant evidence. And the CAD drawings are superb & vastly more technically detailed than any others out there.
For me he is all about the hows of Giza. His ideas beyond the 'hows' of the Pyramids are contrarily speculative, and probably not provable by anyone, but are added to flesh out the story.

Atlas

Unread post by Atlas » Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:16 am

It's my belief that the Great Pyramid served multiple purposes, but that the main purpose was to support whatever God project is responsible for the continuity of life in this universe.

Firstly, what is the mind? On a physical level it is a storm of electricity. So what limits the growth of the mind? I believe our bodies, including diet and how we treat ourselves, play a great role in this, but the limit that the Earth imposes is the most important. Perhaps it's something to do with the Earth's natural electric field, and if someone knew how to manipulate the environment around them then perhaps they could allow their mind to continue growing.

To what end? Imagine someone that is able to assimilate all manners of knowledge. They would know how quickly populations grow, how the arts influence culture, how economics can be used to determine how quickly or how slowly a population grows, how funding can determine what direction science is taken, how two vastly different civilizations will interact upon meeting each other, what events will precipitate a war between them, and finally how to time everything so that humanity will be at its peek right before a great catastrophe ends them. To know the best possible "move" for any given situation in history, to be able to predict events greater than any other mind, effectively grants you the reigns over all of mankind. And what would this person be, if not a God?

So to answer your question, I believe the Great Pyramid was a generator of sorts. Perhaps it provided power for some form of equipment that was ultimately buried, hidden or lost on purpose, but I also think it was so much more, and that it served a much greater purpose than our current power grids could ever fulfill. After the original architects disappeared, the higher castes that were left behind moved in and tried to unlock the secrets and become gods themselves, but ultimately failed because they were kept ignorant of the science behind it all.
We are never at home, we are always beyond. Fear, desire, hope, project us toward the future and steal from us the feeling and consideration of what is, to busy us with what will be, even when we shall no longer be.

viscount aero

Unread post by viscount aero » Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:10 pm

Red Ice Radio - Christopher Dunn - Gantenbrink's Door & The Giza Power Plant
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwBpEacFZJc

Christopher Dunn will discuss the Great Pyramids' machine like features and will share his analytical and practical engineering perspective. He will also give us his opinion about Zahi Hawass' recent expeditions on TV and tell us what he hopes for next.

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:06 am

Some questions:
-if the Great Pyramid was a power plant, how exactly did that work?
-for what purpose? how was it used? what is the fuel source?
-Why the Great Pyramid? what about the other large Egyptian pyramids?....at Giza, Dashur, Saqqara, Meidum...as well as over a hundred smaller pyramids throughout Egypt. Each of which has major structural differences. Were all of these power plants too?
-How does this blend into the fact that Pyramids and similar large structures (ziggaruts, Mesoamerican pyramids, earthen mounds, etc. etc.) were built by many different cultures around the world.

-Have any "pyramid as electric generator" proponents made a working model?
A demonstration of a working model would be a great piece of supporting evidence for the proposition.

viscount aero

Unread post by viscount aero » Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:39 pm

According to Christopher Dunn, the great pyramid works on the principle of a coupled oscillator whereby a smaller device (the pyramid) is attached to a larger vibrating body (the Earth). This system is then tuned to the characteristic harmonic of the larger body. The pyramid is harmonically in resonance with the Earth.

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:56 pm

This shows how the pyramid was built, but that is no proof of what it was made for.. :?

The copper connections inside and outside are interesting.... 8-)

-over a hundred smaller pyramids throughout Egypt. Each of which has major structural differences. Were all of these power plants too?
copycats..... ;) we don't know how old the large pyramid is....
-How does this blend into the fact that Pyramids and similar large structures (ziggaruts, Mesoamerican pyramids, earthen mounds, etc. etc.) were built by many different cultures around the world.
more copycats... :? ...misunderstood by builders for original use, used as worship temples.....
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

viscount aero

Unread post by viscount aero » Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:15 pm

I don't think the pyramids are mere worship temples. They all share an uncanny alignment to each other on the face of the Earth as well as to the celestial sphere. They were engineered by mathematicians and architects, heavy science involvement. I doubt they went to these ends to merely create an altar.

The Pyramid Code - High Level Technology ★ Documentary ★
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5EVxaXSEn0

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:00 pm

I don't think the pyramids are mere worship temples.
I said the copycats were..... :?

hi tech? You ever seen St. Peter's.. ;)
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

starbiter

Unread post by starbiter » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:08 pm

As a catastrophist the pyramids seem like shelters from comet or planet encounters. See Worlds in Collision please.

If there were rocks and boulders falling from the sky i'd like to be buttoned up inside the Great Pyramid with the air vents pointing to the sky plugged up. It would probably be water resistant, and the most stable structure on the planet.

michael
I Ching #49 The Image
Fire in the lake: the image of REVOLUTION
Thus the superior man
Sets the calender in order
And makes the seasons clear

www.EU-geology.com

http://www.michaelsteinbacher.com

viscount aero

Unread post by viscount aero » Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:17 pm

Sparky wrote:
I don't think the pyramids are mere worship temples.
I said the copycats were..... :?

hi tech? You ever seen St. Peter's.. ;)
The great pyramids dwarf in execution and engineering St. Peters cathedral although the cathedrals, to my knowledge, are, too, built upon geographical alignments that are bizarrely coincident. The builders of both types of structures were acutely aware of sacred geometry. This is where the whole masonry cult idea derived from.

viscount aero

Unread post by viscount aero » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:27 am

Advanced Ancient Technology : Uncovering new Evidence of Egypt and Man's Origins (Full Doumentary)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHY6Qkgf_qs

Greatest Mysteries: Secret Design of the Egyptian Pyramids (720p)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlW_zrq-4IU

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:15 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlW_zrq-4IU

I have seen those, but reviewing them again was worthwhile.....thanks
Like I implied, the giza pyramids are the oldest. You can see copycats
further south, and they are in a more advanced state of disrepair... :?
The step pyrimids seem to be more stable.. 8-)

The copycats around the world, on so called lay lines, may be using and may benefit from that energy, or it may just be superstition. ireallydonno :?

The copycat temples are probably superstitious manifestations, or making use of construction techniques for structural strength.

The big muther at giza is the first, which all the others copied, except for the practical aspect. It does appear to be an electrical or energy machine. And it was built with power tools, cutting the stone.

The link that I posted showed how they moved the huge granite blocks, clearing up a question that I had about the grand gallery.

viscount aero

Unread post by viscount aero » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:25 pm

Sparky wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlW_zrq-4IU

The link that I posted showed how they moved the huge granite blocks, clearing up a question that I had about the grand gallery.
I agree that saws were used to cut the stones. There are saw and machine marks all over the various stones. To add, that's the same vid I posted just prior to yours ;) Watch this one for how the most recent theory of construction is discussed. The French architect behind the idea is one smart MOFO. Even if he's wrong his theory is extremely compelling:

THE HIDDEN SECRET OF THE GREAT PYRAMID"S CONSTRUCTION UNCOVERED:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTgxGJfXRQ0

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:21 am

that's the same vid I posted just prior to yours ;)
:oops: ooh,,, I thought that I had had a revelation vision... :? :oops:

Kinneas

Unread post by Kinneas » Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:08 pm

I've been surprised to not have found any computer simulations that try to test the specific materials that make up the pyramid in conjunction with the water splitting ( magnetic field )systems beneath them.

Herodotus said for a long time there was "water everywhere" in Egypt and some recent news seems to indicate 17 more pyramids have been discovered along the path the Nile has moved over time.

They do seem very much like large scale hydro works.

I also really enjoyed reading a different history and description of what the the Pyramids are in the books of Zecharia Sitchin (Sumerian tablet translations ).