Ed Leedskalnin

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

junglelord

Re: Ed Leedskalnin

Unread post by junglelord » Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:27 pm

I think all that nature needs is three things
I take that point as well.
Thats why I like Wilbert Smiths model. As shown in Table 1, reality is structured in The New Science on the basis of 12 orthogonal principle dimensions organized into four “fabrics”, each having three parameters. Each parameter is said to include all of the parameters that precede it. Therefore on each level or fabric we can have only three. Thats a very astute observation in my opinion as it echos nature and the atoms subatomic particles of which there can be only three. Since the archetype spiral vortex and its opposite dual are the first and primary forms from the three field fabrics and we see this expressed from the aether model of subatomic particles to the shape of galaxies therefore nature is telling us this is so. This for me is the relationship that explains everything. My unified field theory so to speak is based on three. As well the model of Wilbert Smith incorporates consciousness and I believe that is its coup de gras. If we are to take an active role in creating the fundamentals of a complex reality, then inclusion of the Free Will parameter is essential.

2 dual opposite spiral forms from 3 fields in 5 dimensions. Its the Zome model and very cool. 2, 3, 5, Infinity, another relationship I found embedded in the theory of Wilbert Smith and APM. Indeed the amount of stuff embedded with his model is uncanny!

ZOME 2,3,5 Infinity video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37DwuvIneIE
junglelord wrote:Wilbert Smith was a Canadian Radio Engineer, his research was in Radio Wave Propagation, Aurora, Cosmic Radiation, Atmosphereic Radio Activity and Geo Magnatism. He was the Superintendent of Radio Engineering with the Department of Transportation. In his essay The New Science, Wilbert advances a unified concept governing our awareness of reality, explains the generation of this reality, and describes the factors which mold it into the numerous forms in which we find it. His approach is unique … in bringing into play not only those factors which are usually considered as physical and material, but also the more subtle yet no less important influence of the mental and spiritual. As shown in Table 1, reality is structured in The New Science on the basis of 12 orthogonal principle dimensions organized into four “fabrics”, each having three parameters. Each parameter is said to include all of the parameters that precede it.

Table 1.
The 12 Dimensions of the New Science Four Fabric Parameter
Space Fabric: Length, Area, Volume
Field Fabric: Gradient, Divergence, Curl
Control Fabric: Randomness, Free Will, Sequence
Percipitation Fabric: Form, Multiplicity, Aggregation

The Space and Field fabrics are obvious principles for describing physical reality as we know it. The Length, Area, and Volume parameters of the Space fabric specify the 3-dimensional nature of our reality. The Gradient parameter of the Tempic Field fabric is a scalar that specifies the property of change, and is the basis for our experience of time. Divergence is a vector parameter that is the basis for electric fields, which spread out everywhere from points of reference. Curl is another vector parameter that, with the Divergence parameter, forms the basis for oriented magnetic fields.

The Control fabric deals with the role that free will plays in creation. The Randomness parameter is the basis for the unrestricted orientation that objects defined by the Space and Field fabrics can have. The existence of orientation introduces an asymmetry not present in operations on previous parameters. That is, not all orientations are equivalent. The parameter of Free Will addresses the need to make a choice to resolve the asymmetry. The Sequence parameter, which includes the previous element of free will, is the basis for order or specific arrangement in reality.

The Percipitation fabric contains the principles that permit the creation of matter. The Form parameter is the basis for the existence of boundaries in reality. The Multiplicity parameter permits the creation of more than one form, and enables the various elements of matter and energy to come into existence. The Aggregation parameter permits the assembly of these elements into purposeful structures, both animate and inanimate.

The set of principles takes on new meaning when it is recognized as a recipe for creating rather than merely describing reality. If we are to take an active role in creating the fundamentals of a complex reality, then inclusion of the Free Will parameter is essential.

Recall that each parameter includes all of the parameters that precede it. For example, the concept of volume includes the concepts of length and area. But note that Volume is placed before the principle of Free Will. From this, we can infer that volume is not subject to some decision in order to be a property of reality. Therefore, the concept of volume does not exist at the pleasure of some consciousness having free will. The placement of the Length, Area, Volume, Gradient, Divergence, Curl, and Randomness principles before Free Will means that these basic attributes of the universe are not altered by choice. The remaining principles of Sequence, Form, Multiplicity, and Aggregation are, however, all subject to free will. Physical entities such as atomic particles and biological organisms depend on these principles for their existence and, therefore, are subject to manipulation by consciousness.
http://72.14.205.104/search?q=cache:NOd ... cd=3&gl=ca
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

rangerover777

Unread post by rangerover777 » Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:46 pm

Good day,

I think that any theory attempt to explain nature, have to refer to Cycles and
Transformations, at one point or another. Nature is very smart, it designed to
evolve, reproduce, destruct, transfer, attract and repels itself, based on a few
principles and laws. And that is it’s elegancy and wisdom.

So if we are looking for the right building blocks or laws, they have to be very few
and at the same time - accomplish a lot. From their basic form and under different
conditions and combinations they need to reflect endless types of phenomenas.
In our eyes we may think we are watching isolated reflections that in fact are one thing.
For instance : waves or rays could be live and resonant in every physical object in
the universe, though these waves are made of two or three elements that reflect
the varieties of the same elements, therefore they should be known and called by their origin.

By the way, I think all waves are helical (whirling) and not 2D, like you see in animations
and oscilloscopes, also they come from both direction at once, though to us they seems to
prorogate only in forward motion from their origin…(duality can be elusive, sometimes).

I think if you chasing isolated phenomenas without paying attention to their surrounding
and “attachments” to the general theme of nature, you break the basic laws of nature.
Many tried to formulate “The Theory of Everything” before and fail from two reasons :
1. Starting with the wrong building blocks.
2. Loose integration between the Fractioned Universe.

I hope one day all names, discoveries and theories will find their roots…

Enjoy.

rangerover777

Unread post by rangerover777 » Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:35 pm

To whom it may concern,

http://www.leedskalnin.net/test-1.htm

This is a chart of the tests and explanations from “Magnetic Currents”.
It’s only a summery, but it gives a nice perspective of what does it
takes and permit to “read” the whole book in 1 min…LOL

Also http://www.leedskalnin.net have lot's of new stuff, for whoever interested in Ed's ideas.

Enjoy

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:50 am

Rangerover777,
I would appreciate anything pertaining to this great little man.
he was obviously a dowser.
kevin

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:37 pm

Suggestions as to how Leedskalnin may have levitated his stones.

Leedskalnin spun his stones with an electric motor. Spinning would create torsion fields. If the stones are spun fast enough, the Meissner effect will “null” the magnetic field. Probably crystal technology in conjunction with piezoelectricity and acoustic waves could also be used to cause levitation.

Torsion Fields
http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/torsion.htm

The Meissner Effect
http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hb ... /meis.html

Piezoelectric
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piezoelectric
Piezoelectricity is the ability of some materials (notably crystals and certain ceramics) to generate an electric potential in response to applied mechanical stress. This may take the form of a separation of electric charge across the crystal lattice
Piezoelectric Transducers
http://www.ndt-ed.org/EducationResource ... spread.htm
The conversion of electrical pulses to mechanical vibrations and the conversion of returned mechanical vibrations back into electrical energy is the basis for ultrasonic testing. The active element is the heart of the transducer as it converts the electrical energy to acoustic energy, and vice versa.

When an electric field is applied across the material, the polarized molecules will align themselves with the electric field, resulting in induced dipoles within the molecular or crystal structure of the material. This alignment of molecules will cause the material to change dimensions. This phenomenon is known as electrostriction. In addition, a permanently-polarized material such as quartz (SiO2) or barium titanate (BaTiO3) will produce an electric field when the material changes dimensions as a result of an imposed mechanical force. This phenomenon is known as the piezoelectric effect.
Eddy Currents
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddy_current
Eddy currents can generate a lot of heat, and also can create a strong repulsive force between the conductor and the field source which can be used for levitation or creating movement, or to give a strong braking effect.
Crystal Generators
http://www.rifehealth.com/_wsn/page5.html

upriver

Unread post by upriver » Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:22 pm

Here's a little from the David Pratt's antigravity page.
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepage ... ty2.htm#g1

The pre-Incan fortresses at Ollantaytambo and Sacsayhuaman in the Peruvian Andes consist of cyclopean walls constructed from tight-fitting polygonal stone blocks, some weighing 120 tonnes or more. The blocks used at Ollantaytambo were somehow transported from a quarry located on another mountaintop 11 km away, the descent from which was impeded by a river canyon with 305-metre vertical rock walls. The ruins of Tiahuanaco (Tiwanaku) near Lake Titicaca in Bolivia include blocks weighing around 100 tonnes, which were transported from quarries 50 km away.1 According to the local Aymara Indians, the complex was built at the ‘beginning of time’ by the founder-god Viracocha and his followers, who caused the stones to be ‘carried through the air to the sound of a trumpet’. An alternative theme is that they created a ‘heavenly fire’ that consumed the stones and enabled large blocks to be lifted by hand ‘as if they were cork’. According to a Mayan legend, the temple complex of Uxmal in the Yucatan Peninsula was built by a race of dwarfs who were able to move heavy rocks into place by whistling.2

Legends of occult power being employed to lift and transport stone blocks are in fact universal. For example, according to tradition the megalithic city of Nan Madol on the Micronesian island of Pohnpei was built by the god-kings Olosopa and Olosipa, who used magic spells to make the huge stones ‘fly through the air like birds’.3 Legends about the huge stone statues or moai on Easter Island, many of which are as high as a three-storey building, tell how magicians or priests used mana, or mind power, to make them ‘walk’, or float through the air.4

According to early Greek historians, the walls of the ancient city of Thebes were built by Amphion, a son of Jupiter, who moved the large stones ‘to the music of his harp’ while his ‘songs drew even stones and beasts after him’. Another version claims that when he played ‘loud and clear on his golden lyre, rock twice as large followed in his footsteps’. The 10th-century Arab historian Mas’di wrote that, to build the pyramids, the ancient Egyptians inserted papyri inscribed with certain characters beneath the stone blocks; they were then struck by an instrument, producing a sound which caused them to rise into the air and travel for a distance of over 86 metres.5
A man who in more recent times claimed to know the secret of how the pyramids and other megalithic structures were built was Edward Leedskalnin.3 He lived in a place called Coral Castle, near Miami, Florida, which he built himself from giant blocks of coral weighing up to 30 tons. In 28 years, working alone, without the use of modern construction machinery, he quarried and erected a total of 1100 tons. He was very secretive and usually worked at night, and died in 1952 without divulging his construction techniques, despite visits from engineers and government officials. Some teenagers spying on him one evening claimed they saw him ‘float coral blocks through the air like hydrogen balloons’. It is widely thought that he had discovered some means of locally reversing the effects of gravity. From the remaining contents of Leedskalnin’s workshop and photographic evidence, engineer Chris Dunn suggests that he generated a radio signal that caused the coral to vibrate at its resonant frequency, and then used an electromagnetic field to flip the magnetic poles of the atoms so that they were repulsed by the earth’s magnetic field. "
I personally think that if you know how, you can levitate your self or an object. Using sound or mind. But nobody seems to believe it.. In the western world.....
In India they call yogi levitation a "learned science".

Check out Chris Angel. I think he went to the school or discovered the secret.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlIwcVAxZsU

Walk through glass.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IwcBADk ... re=related

mague

Unread post by mague » Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:55 pm

upriver wrote:
I personally think that if you know how, you can levitate your self or an object. Using sound or mind. But nobody seems to believe it.. In the western world.....
In India they call yogi levitation a "learned science".
Well, what few probably notice is, that Ed Leedskalnin went through a typical shaman initiation. He lost his love and he had tuberculosis. He survived both. Crisis and sickness are traditionally the catalysators that turn a human into a shaman. Crisis opens doors... He behaved weird compared to an "average" person and there is no doubt that his mind was altered.

There is no doubt that sound waves are helpful to move objects too. Rumor has it that the stonehenge megaliths where moved by sound. (green leaves)

There is the story about the tibetian monks...
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienc ... grid08.htm
Tibetan Monks levitate stones by using an acoustic levitation technique with the aid of drams in this 1939 sketch by Swedish aircraft designer Henry Kjellson.
Or the story about Jericho.

There are even experiments in modern labs where sound is helping to move heavy objects on a physical level. Its rather simple. Think of a plane with an object on it. Once the plane vibrates the frictional resistance goes down. Out of this comes something very interessting...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chladni

See the chapter about his plates...
One of Chladni's most well known achievements was inventing a technique to show the various modes of vibration in a mechanical surface.
But Ed Leedskalnin was experimenting with electricity and radio waves. There is no way that he did not use his mind the one or other or both ways ;) Still there are coils, rotary capacitors and other electrical stuff left over.

Look at Ed's bottles and then look at this.
http://scitoys.com/scitoys/scitoys/radi ... ml#crystal
A crystal radio is the distilled essence of a radio. It has very few parts, it needs no batteries or other power source, and it can be built in a short time out of things you can find around the house.
Basically a radio doesnt need electricity. Its the (sound) amplifier that needs it.

On a sidenote i d like to mention that the radio telescopes are the key to the EU.

Solar

Unread post by Solar » Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:28 pm

mague wrote:Part #1 - The esoteric

Ed's ghost gives us a hint...

ED.L. ? Who would ever abbreviate his name this way ? I would use E.L. Or E. Leedskalnin.

EDL stands for Electric Double Layers and is used to build supercapacitators.
That sounds like a stretch of the imagination there Mague. I'm far more inclined to agree with Lizzie's approach using diamagnetic ("levitation") properties stemming from the principles of superconductivity. Here's my opinion on that in Mars acts like a Type II Superconductor from the SuperConductivity: Research & Findings & Thoughts thread for whatever it's worth.

If I remember correctly it is the "expulsion" of external magnetic fields via the induction of "surface currents" in the diamagnetic substane which then create their own magnetic field. Which is remenesant of the idea of plasma electromagnetically "self-organizing" into "cells". The result then appears to be that the new "cell" via it's own 'magnetosphere' will "float" within the parent magnetic field from whence it's induction came.

There still remains the question of 'How' Ed moved these stones. His perchant for magnets also seems to speak to something other than traditional techniques being used. I also have a huge problem with his size in relation to his accomplishment. The cutting and lifting is one thing; moving them into position appears to be quite another.

It seems to me that Ed *may* have built a type of "generator". Though no one really knows what the function of this "Wheel" was. One of the things I find intriguing are the bottles. Your link to the "crystal radio" is very interesting in that regard. Specifically, in the photo linked there is a placard that's labeled Ed's "crystal set". Though I don't recognize what kind of "crystal set" that is.
"Our laws of force tend to be applied in the Newtonian sense in that for every action there is an equal reaction, and yet, in the real world, where many-body gravitational effects or electrodynamic actions prevail, we do not have every action paired with an equal reaction." — Harold Aspden

mague

Unread post by mague » Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:01 am

Solar wrote:
mague wrote:Part #1 - The esoteric

Ed's ghost gives us a hint...
That sounds like a stretch of the imagination there Mague.
It is a "stretch". Thats why the chapter is named "The esoteric". His name abbrevation is an anomaly and i cant help myself but to investigate it. Call it free-associations if you prefer psychology over esoteric.
Solar wrote: One of the things I find intriguing are the bottles. Your link to the "crystal radio" is very interesting in that regard. Specifically, in the photo linked there is a placard that's labeled Ed's "crystal set". Though I don't recognize what kind of "crystal set" that is.
I am an old guy. I did build detector radios when i was a boy. But i have forgot almost all about it. I found the bottles interessting too. So i refreshed my knowledge.
The most basic radio wave reciver needs ground, an antenna long enough for the band you want to revive, an ear phone and a semiconductor. Ground is easy, just drive an iron rod into the soil. The antenna is just a conducting wire. In the old days you could use a telephone speaker as earphone. But where to get the semiconductor as rectifier ?

In Ed's times the radios on the market where crystal radios. He most probably understood the rather simple technology.
This one is from 1928. In the USA they started with detectors 1919- 1920
http://www.oldradioworld.de/gollum/detek22.jpg

Due to the lack of diodes (semiconductors) they used minerals. Thats what the glasstube in the picture above is for.
Here is a picture of a 2008 crytal based on pyrite.
http://www.oldradioworld.de/gollum/detec1.jpg
But it works with oxidiced iron as well
http://www.oldradioworld.de/gollum/irec2.jpg
It even works with an extraterestrial iron meteorite ;)
http://www.oldradioworld.de/gollum/meteorit.jpg
US soldiers in WW2 builded radios with oxidiced razor blades
http://www.kopfball.de/arcexp.phtml?kbs ... 8&dr=datum
I am sorry. This page is written in german language. But you can see how they used an old razor blade and a pencil as semicondutor.

This simple reciever worked well, but received huge parts of the band at once. There havent been many radio station back then i guess. To receive different signals better they added a coil and a rotary capacitator to have a tuned circuit (see standing wave :o ). And later on they added an amplifier. The amp was the only part that required electricity.

On the other hand the air wasnt full of radio stations like today. Its hard to imagine what one could hear back then. I am not a radio astronomer. Was it possible to "hear" the coral block and the surrounding environment ? Maybe as contrast to the white noise background ?

Those who build crystal radios today for the fun of it and to recive radio staions know that the human body has impact on the crystal radio. If you move you hand towards the build radio the audible signal changes. People use technology to avoid this in favor of music.

rangerover777

Unread post by rangerover777 » Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:23 am

Radio waves travel in two streams : One through the air the other through the ground.
Not many people are aware of the fact that most of the transmission they get, is coming
through the ground and not through the air.

Here is what Ed had to say about that : “Radio waves are not waves; they are North and
South pole individual magnets which are coming out of a transformer of the secondary
winding’s coil ends, one-half going up in the air and the other half in the ground in increasing
and decreasing numbers. The numbers are regulated by the transmitting tube, and the speed
by voltage. The increasing and decreasing magnet numbers cause the receiver’s antenna
to generate a tiny current to start the amplification to reproduce the original broadcast.
The magnets are not running up to the ionosphere and down again, but are running
horizontally until they are lost.
Those magnets which go up to the ionosphere never come back as radio to the receiver, they only
cause the ionosphere’s magnets to come back to Earth as radar waves. Magnets do not run in the way
the radio wave drawings show.”

Here is an interesting article by Tesla - “The true wireless” http://www.leedskalnin.net/tesla-1.htm
Which claim the same like Ed does and elaborate on the subject even more. He says that the earth
Ground is made of “pipes” that can transmit waves or even electricity. Also he says that the
interference of radio waves by mountains caused not because of the waves that comes through
the air and not because the first mountain (from the transmitter) but by the electrostatic that
happen between mountain, which is very interesting observation.

There is another researcher “Mr. Rogers” that proved beyond any doubt the fact that radio
Waves going through the ground and the sea “underground and sub sea radio systems” :
http://www.leedskalnin.net/Radio-1.htm and http://www.leedskalnin.net/radio-2.htm .
Mr. Rogers even worked with the US Navy on a few of his projects.

So maybe because radio waves can go through the earth from one side to the other, they maybe
a good candidate to go through a rock in Coral Castle and cause the atoms to oscillate at a certain
frequency that can change the rock’s properties. Based on the fact that the atom is made by N & S
orbiting magnets around a Neutral Particle of matter.

Ed was also very specific about how gravity works (though no one could make any use or built
Any working model of that explanation, yet…).

I think it would be wise to establish Common Ground of the building blocks prior going into
sound waves, piezoelectric, Eddy currents, crystal radio, Meissner Effect, Torsion Fields,
radio waves, etc. Only for the sake of talking the same language.

Cheers.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:24 pm

Leedskainin.com
http://www.leedskalnin.com/
Magnetic Current provides instructions for experiments ultimately proving that electricity is in fact, what Leedskalnin describes as two currents that move forward with a right hand twist. And that the base of these two currents are the individual North and South Pole magnet. This can be realized with a few simple experiments. The project was originally featured here: http://www.keelynet.com/energy/emery.htm.
Forgotten Technology
http://www.theforgottentechnology.com/

*MYSTERY OF CORAL CASTLE AND LEEDSKAININ
http://willowtrees.wordpress.com/2008/0 ... edskainin/

The only apparent clue he left was a plaque found over his bed which read, “THE SECRET TO THE UNIVERSE IS 7129 / 6105195.”

Coral Castle Code
http://www.coralcastlecode.com/id1.html
Two Separate Individual Magnetic Currents are the building blocks of EVERY single thing that exists.

This is the "MAGNETIC FIELD OF THE DNA STRUCTURE" ..EVERY SINGLE FORMATION OR STRUCTURE HAS IT'S OWN MAGNETIC FIELD DESIGN that binds it together and keeps it in it's shape .THIS ONE FIELD FLOW SIGNATURE IS FOR HUMAN DNA. True form of the magnetic fields signature of DNA or anything else can be reduced to one single "BASE" complete magnetic formation first, then it grows into more complexity and networking.

ONCE AND FOR ALL ... YOUR PRECIOUS ELECTRONS ARE REALLY BOTH KINDS OF MAGNET!! It's the True "BASE of ENERGY". In fact it's the true "BASE" of every single thing in EXISTENCE. YOU ARE SITTING INSIDE THE MAGNETIC CORE CHAMBER of the real "ATOM BUILDERS", THIS IS THE "MACHINE OF LIFE" , and the BASIS for DUALITY.

This Visual Formula is the hidden blueprint of natures magnetic currents of structure and creation, there is also another underlying pattern within this code that are known as ley lines or (neutral energy distribution lines). They are the true atom builders.

All true Sacred Geometry "SQUARING THE CIRCLE", "PHI" ,"Golden Section", the "HOLY GRAIL" are really representing 2 Individual MAGNETIC CURRENTS. There is NO such thing as an ELECTRON or Electron cloud as it is presently perceived. The electron cloud is caused by the "disturbance" of the steady state nucleus of an atom by bombarding it with neutrons (Individual Magnets) in the used methods/techniques of atomic observations.

Science says energy is canceled when Positive and Negative connect .Ed leedskalnin said science is mislead by this false principle , he said only North and South whirling against each other can run , they run in a screw like twisting motion(vortex motion).Ed Leedskalnin said the electron theories are wrong. Ed Leedskalnin also mentions the instruments for measuring are all one sided. Now we can see why .....

Development or growth in nature is by means of centrifugal forces. The vortex motions are throwing out North & South individual magnets ,the magnets that are lost are instantly replaced . For all that was lost was gained back instantly. North and South come back to their own kind of magnet , rejoining the individual perpetual orbits. The metal is not the magnet substance, it is just holding more magnets flowing through it than other things. Magnetic currents flow through metal easier then the air . Magnetic energy flows through everything , but each and everything allows different amounts of it.you will then be aware that all of the subjects within this image above

are really representing TWO INDIVIDUAL Magnetic Currents and the Neutral Particles of Matter they orbit as a common core.What is revealed here at this website is an Advanced Ancient Knowledge of the TRUE BASE OF ENERGY AND CREATION.
http://www.coralcastlecode.com/id25.html

mague

Unread post by mague » Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:07 am

lizzie wrote:
The only apparent clue he left was a plaque found over his bed which read, “THE SECRET TO THE UNIVERSE IS 7129 / 6105195.”
That was a nice find :D 7129 / 6105195 = 0.00116....
The average density of air is 0.00116 g/cm 3. Because of that ultrasound above 1MHz cant propagate. The attenuation is to high.

Ultrasound can cause levitation. The standing wave again. Used by NASA and ESA for microgravitation experiments.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acoustic_levitation
There is no known limit to what acoustic levitation can lift given enough vibratory sound, but currently the maximum amount that can be lifted by this force is a few kilograms.[3] Acoustic levitators are used mostly in industry and for researchers of anti-gravity effects such as NASA; however some are commercially available to the public.

There are a lot of different levitations. Magnetic, electrostatic, optical and even hybrids.
Those young french guys seem to have fun with their lifter ;)
http://lifters.online.fr/lifters/hexalifter/index.htm

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:08 am

Mague said: That was a nice find :D 7129 / 6105195 = 0.00116....
The average density of air is 0.00116 g/cm 3. Because of that ultrasound above 1MHz cant propagate. The attenuation is to high.
And that was a very insightful observation on your part. :D I thought that information might be of interest to those people who would know how to read a "coded" Fibonacci message. I bet Kevin will have something interesting to say as well. ;)

What do you think about the "Theory of Anti-Parallel Double Helical Electromagnetic Interaction (Magnetic Spring Theory) and Theory of Electromagnetic Polarity Interchange." It's the familiar bidirectional (chiral) double helix pattern again. :D

The ancients thought it was a "magnetic universe." Now I am beginning to understand why.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:02 am

lizzie,
As ever brilliant, will have to think a bit, heres something to ponder about coral, think of its crystalline structure, how anything passing through it may react and interact, especially if salt water is poured on it, think of LIBATIONS.
this link gives a clue, skip the first 3 minutes, this is about quartz, but coral may be a basis of such as quartz?
http://www.eaglesdisobey.net/
It's the quartz to portal video.
kevin