X boson at CERN

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

mague

X boson at CERN

Unread post by mague » Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:23 am

I am trying to go QM. So bear with me :D

Yesterday we had a documentation about the Large Hadron Collider at CERN on TV. I dont like CERN, i have been close to it in my holidays and this thing is "shaking" the the mountains. Thats my subjective impression... however...

The two scientists talked about how they are looking for the X boson. The missing particle to understand how massless turns into mass and so on. As i understood them its the master particle, the god particle. Although they assume one X boson out of millions of reactions, both have been confident to find the X boson withing the next 10 years. They even placed bets that the X boson will be equal to dark matter.

Later on i though about the old paradigm "there is only one god" and i have read about quantum particles have a possibility of location due to the "blur".

Quantum mechanics teach that everything is connected. What if there is only one X boson in the whole universe ? One to rule them all.. so to say ;) And what will happen if they make god visible in one or two months only 500km away from me ? Doom or enlightenment ?

Divinity

Re: X boson at CERN

Unread post by Divinity » Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:53 pm

LOL! I loved your post, Mague. Yes, the famous elusive God Particle. I believe 'God landed' when I came across the Aether Physics Model website. To me, it doesn't get any better than that. What a shame so many scientists knew about the existence of Aether long before Einstein squashed it but never got the chance to go mainstream. And because the mainstream are still basing everything on Newton's 'bible', their CERN Standard Model Flagship will be disasterous, financially. As I have said before, if they keep asking the wrong questions, how will they ever get to the right answers? :D

Yes, we are all connected and the Electric Universe will eventually prove it (Kevin's Dowsing and the Lattice topic is a great place to start if you wish to see more on this).

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... n&start=75