The General Theory of Stellar Metamorphosis

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

JeffreyW

Re: The General Theory of Stellar Metamorphosis

Unread post by JeffreyW » Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:21 pm

viscount aero wrote:
So are all celestial objects just iterations of the same species? I tend to think not.
This is the very root of stellar metamorphosis and you are denying it. This is the very reason why I absolutely must develop this understanding. EVERYBODY BELIEVES THEY ARE MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE EXCEPT FOR MAYBE A HANDFUL OF PEOPLE ON THE EARTH. The theory I am developing states that they are ARE the same objects only in different stages to their metamorphosis. I state quite clearly that stars and planets are not mutually exclusive. I state quite clearly that they ARE the same objects.

I picked the word metamorphosis because butterflies, catapillars and pupa are not the same things clearly. They undergo metamorphosis and become the other over long periods of time, and they all look very, very different at first glace, until someone with insight pointed it out. A pupa is NOT a caterpillar but it was. A caterpillar is not a butterfly, but it will be. They are NOT the same thing of course, they undergo metamorphosis to become the other. Here I can state this so ambiguity is impossible:

1. A star is born from Bennett pinch. (butterfly lays eggs)
2. It remains hot as a plasma. (eggs hatch into baby caterpillars)
3. The plasma cools and becomes gas. (caterpillars grow up and eventually form a cocoon)
4. The gas deposits as solid liquid structure in the center of the star and forms a core. (The caterpillar grows and changes INSIDE of the cocoon)
5. The outer layers eventually get ripped away showing a solid surface that is hospitable to life. (The butterfly emerges)

There. Real world analogy. Of course caterpillars can't fly! Of course stars can't host life! They will though. I guarantee it. All of them will. It's a natural process of stellar metamorphosis. We can see stages to this process in the thousands of different sized "stars/exo-planets", AND even in our own solar system. Uranus is a new Earth, scoot that baby a little closer to the Sun and it will shed its outer layers, and be life ready.

Mind you this goes against what we learn even at kindergarten level, so it is expected to have people completely disregard this and call me names and say its impossible. Its only natural to get offended by new ideas, they are scary by default because it means we have to discard our old world view of the universe.

I really don't mean to offend, I just am very persistent. I can't let the mathematical establishment continue to lie to us, telling us stars and planets are mutually exclusive. They are not. A star is a young planet and a planet is an ancient star. They are the same phenomenon.

Viola! A life sustaining solid structure. The Earth is the core of an ancient star. It's many billions of years old.
http://vixra.org/pdf/1711.0206v4.pdf The Main Book on Stellar Metamorphosis, Version 4

viscount aero

Unread post by viscount aero » Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:45 pm

JeffreyW wrote:
viscount aero wrote:
So are all celestial objects just iterations of the same species? I tend to think not.
JeffreyW wrote:This is the very root of stellar metamorphosis and you are denying it. This is the very reason why I absolutely must develop this understanding. EVERYBODY BELIEVES THEY ARE MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE EXCEPT FOR MAYBE A HANDFUL OF PEOPLE ON THE EARTH. The theory I am developing states that they are ARE the same objects only in different stages to their metamorphosis. I state quite clearly that stars and planets are not mutually exclusive. I state quite clearly that they ARE the same objects.
Be aware that your theory isn't unique. The EU already believes this concept of "1 body" that simply metamorphoses into another guise. I don't see how your theory is so unique. You're largely preaching to the choir in the EU community.

JeffreyW wrote:I really don't mean to offend, I just am very persistent. I can't let the mathematical establishment continue to lie to us, telling us stars and planets are mutually exclusive. They are not. A star is a young planet and a planet is an ancient star. They are the same phenomenon.
I'm not offended in the least over your theory that isn't much different from what the EU already believes.

JeffreyW

Unread post by JeffreyW » Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:52 pm

Aero,

If you would like to help me to develop this understanding then good, I have very many aspects to this theory that need refining. As long as we keep the root, stellar evolution is planet formation, then we can work backwards from the Earth, to Uranus, to Neptune, to Jupiter, to bigger brown dwarfs, to red dwarfs, etc.

With this theory we can literally predict the internal workings of all STARS by studying the Earth itself.

Here, I have laid out the simple diagram that shows what the Hertzsprung-Russell Diagram has missed. They could not complete their graph because they had no awareness of how populated our galaxy is with stars in many stages of metamorphosis.

Here is a line up of some of the convicts:

http://maptd.com/wp-content/uploads/201 ... d-up-4.jpg

Notice how they are in ALL size ranges. Since they are in all "size/mass" ranges we can discard the mathematicians delight in classifying them via their mass. This is because they are all the same thing, only in different levels of differentiation and phases. When the old stars fall off the chart, the mathematicians make them black and put the in front of newer stars.

Here is where they all fit on the completely Hertzsprung Diagram.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... prung7.jpg
http://vixra.org/pdf/1711.0206v4.pdf The Main Book on Stellar Metamorphosis, Version 4

viscount aero

Unread post by viscount aero » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:01 pm

Ok but again do you realize that your theory is not new? The EU already long believes in "one body/different state."

JeffreyW

Unread post by JeffreyW » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:16 pm

viscount aero wrote:Ok but again do you realize that your theory is not new? The EU already long believes in "one body/different state."
Fine, whatever. It's not new. You can have it. I've been handing them this stuff on a silver platter, but they keep on going back to the big V man. Just as long as the original idea isn't "one body/different state" but "Planet formation is star evolution", then I'll be satisfied. Or "planets are aging stars" will work, or "Earth is a black dwarf star", or "stars are young planets". I've been trying to pass this off to the EU people for quite some time now, but they are dogmatic with their Velikovsky stuff. The big V man had some good ideas, but he was dead wrong about stars, they don't split in half from "ejection" they form the planet in their cores over many billions of years and eventually die and wander the galaxy. The definition of "planet" IS WANDERING STAR. Look it up, its ancient Greek.

Any of those combinations and I'm snug as a bug in the rug. :mrgreen:

If they go back to that electrical fissioning stuff then all this writing I'm doing is clearly in vain.

viscount aero

Unread post by viscount aero » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:29 pm

JeffreyW wrote:
viscount aero wrote:Ok but again do you realize that your theory is not new? The EU already long believes in "one body/different state."
JeffreyW wrote:Fine, whatever. It's not new. You can have it. I've been handing them this stuff on a silver platter, but they keep on going back to the big V man. Just as long as the original idea isn't "one body/different state" but "Planet formation is star evolution", then I'll be satisfied.
It's the same thing. It's not mine to have--It's not my theory. But it's been around for a long time.
JeffreyW wrote: Or "planets are aging stars" will work, or "Earth is a black dwarf star", or "stars are young planets".
That is perhaps where your theory begins to depart from EU. EU espouses CME events, fissioning, as the birth of stellar bodies. This is where quasars come from, ie, galactic centers ejecting them, often in pairs.
JeffreyW wrote: I've been trying to pass this off to the EU people for quite some time now, but they are dogmatic with their Velikovsky stuff. The big V man had some good ideas, but he was dead wrong about stars, they don't split in half from "ejection" they form the planet in their cores over many billions of years and eventually die and wander the galaxy. The definition of "planet" IS WANDERING STAR. Look it up, its ancient Greek.
Sure, I somewhat agree with you on this point.
JeffreyW wrote:Any of those combinations and I'm snug as a bug in the rug. :mrgreen:

If they go back to that electrical fissioning stuff then all this writing I'm doing is clearly in vain.
Realize that the EU community will never give up their fissioning idea. Not ever. So don't expect it. With Halton Arp confirming, virtually, that quasars are galactically local the fissioning idea will not fall out of favor.

Insofar as your idea being written in vain... who knows. Do it anyway. EU isn't the final theory. It has some of the better ideas I've ever heard but it has many areas of uncertainty.

JeffreyW

Unread post by JeffreyW » Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:09 am

viscount aero wrote:
Realize that the EU community will never give up their fissioning idea. Not ever. So don't expect it. With Halton Arp confirming, virtually, that quasars are galactically local the fissioning idea will not fall out of favor.
I suggest they give up stars ejecting planets. That is from their Velikovsky following and I really hate to say this, but as of 2013 has never been observed to happen out of the billions of stars in our galaxy. We need observation, not myth.

JeffreyW

Unread post by JeffreyW » Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:23 am

We observe stars in all sizes from black dwarfs such as Mercury which is a dead star, all the way up to a giant diffuse young one right next door, which is the Sun.

We are even standing on one that is 4.5 billion years old roughly. Earth is an ancient star at the end of its life.

In order for Velikovsky's idea of electrical fissioning to be verified it must be something that is observed. That is unless EU wants to go the path of black hole/big bang mythology in which we can believe that it is an actual process based on faith.

viscount aero

Unread post by viscount aero » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:40 pm

JeffreyW wrote:
viscount aero wrote:
I suggest they give up stars ejecting planets. That is from their Velikovsky following and I really hate to say this, but as of 2013 has never been observed to happen out of the billions of stars in our galaxy. We need observation, not myth.
Well virtually nothing in the mainstream is observed either. CMBR is probably a local galactic microwave emission and not connected to the big bang but they have attached it anyway. BB cannot be observed. Core accretion theory is not observed. Black holes are not really observed as they claim them to be. Recessional velocity isn't actually observed, only inferred based on their belief of what high redshift means. Comets are directly observed and are dry as a bone but the mainstream insists they are snowy bodies with some dirt mixed in. The alleged great floods of Mars have never been observed but are implied--with much of it very specious (Vallis Marineris wasn't formed by water but they insist it was). The collision alleged to have created the Moon is only speculative. There are probably more unobserved processes that are regarded as factual events but these are the ones that come to mind. In other words, direct observation of something isn't necessary to create a scientific theory that becomes "law." Nothing need be proven or directly seen to create a scientific paradigm.

viscount aero

Unread post by viscount aero » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:44 pm

JeffreyW wrote:We observe stars in all sizes from black dwarfs such as Mercury which is a dead star, all the way up to a giant diffuse young one right next door, which is the Sun.

We are even standing on one that is 4.5 billion years old roughly. Earth is an ancient star at the end of its life.

In order for Velikovsky's idea of electrical fissioning to be verified it must be something that is observed. That is unless EU wants to go the path of black hole/big bang mythology in which we can believe that it is an actual process based on faith.
Ok but realize that the "planetary core of a star" theory is only something that is guessed. It's not observed as it cannot ever be. Most theories about celestial creation events can only remain guesses into the indefinite future.

JeffreyW

Unread post by JeffreyW » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:41 pm

viscount aero wrote:
JeffreyW wrote:We observe stars in all sizes from black dwarfs such as Mercury which is a dead star, all the way up to a giant diffuse young one right next door, which is the Sun.

Ok but realize that the "planetary core of a star" theory is only something that is guessed. It's not observed as it cannot ever be. Most theories about celestial creation events can only remain guesses into the indefinite future.
Again, you flatly deny the entire purpose of this thread. To discuss the General Theory of Stellar Metamorphosis, in which case a star forms a core as it evolves. This "core" is differentiated according to the ionization potentials of the material the star is comprised of, thus, the iron and nickel will move to the center, followed by silicon, magnesium, nitrogen, oxygen, hydrogen, helium on the very top. The star differentiation process IS the planet differentiation process! Stars are new born planets, planets are dying/aging stars!

We are standing on an ancient star! It is the end stages to a single star's evolution. We can see other stages of this evolutionary process in the millions of stars observed in our galaxy. There are even some in intermediate stages inside of our own system as well! Jupiter/Saturn are brown dwarf stars!

I have said this over and over again: The stellar differentiation process during plasma neutralization is Marklund Convection. This is the process that plasmas chemically differentiate themselves as they neutralize. Thus, the hydrogen plasma combines with oxygen plasma forming water, and a multitude of various other compounds such as silicon dioxide (quartz), hydrocarbons (oil, natural gas), and many hundreds of other molecular combinations. All this is happening on the INSIDE of stars as they undergo metamorphosis. We can even SEE/OBSERVE this mixing differentiation process in the weather of ALL STARS. Jupiter is the most noticeable. Thus the stars will shrink and die forming what are called "planets". They are the EXACT same objects!

Appearances are deceiving are they not? Just because caterpillars can't fly doesn't mean they will never be able to. Same with stars. Just because they are too hot now doesn't mean they will not cool off and form solid structure that can host life! This takes thinking outside of the box of cult pseudoscience. Their black holes, big bangs, etc. Seriously, the greatest of understandings are staring us in the face each and every night, but cult pseudoscience brushes them off as being "nuclear reactors". They are NOT nuclear reactors, they are young planets!

viscount aero

Unread post by viscount aero » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:55 pm

Ok I hear you, I hear you :lol: I think it has merit.

JeffreyW

Unread post by JeffreyW » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:55 pm

viscount aero wrote:Ok I hear you, I hear you :lol: I think it has merit.
I can tell you're not paying attention. I didn't start this thread for acceptance or to convince people. The discovery has already been made, stellar evolution is planet formation itself. Explaining the process will lead to additional discoveries. You can make some new discoveries yourself if you work on this theory! I guarantee it! This is where science is headed, not the RED HERRINGS of the big bang/black holes/higgs bosons, etc. Those are non-theories used as political tools. Here EU is claiming how they are falsified, yet the establishment KNOWS they are falsified. Only small factions of die hard Hawking worshippers actually believes that nonsense. Students of physics think its complete hocus pocus now!

We have to remember science is STILL POLITICAL. What the establishment will do in order to self-preserve in light of the information age is wall off their awards systems, and make sure that outsiders can't claim discovery. There is no incentive for them to accept outsiders into their circle! They want to keep their money and funds in house. This practice works over the short term, but the long term, genuine discoveries that are published in journals that are not censored by the peer-reviewers stand as their biggest threat. Which is why if you would enjoy developing a theory on your own that is built off GTSM you will probably not go wrong.

The only way we can defeat the establishment is by developing an understanding that makes them obsolete, not railing against their prescribed red herrings! Those are there for the public's consumption. They are not theories at all, they are scarecrows! We don't have to defeat "big bang" anymore it's already false. We have to start developing a coherent theory of star evolution, and that's why I'm here. If anybody wants to actually pay attention.

The establishment will eat EU for lunch if they continue with their Velikovsky star fissioning stuff. You know why? It's NEVER BEEN OBSERVED! In astronomy we SEE events first, and then we take pictures! That's it! Astrophysics then takes over and tries to explain the events.

You have to actually observe a star ejecting another star, or else the Velikovsky stuff doesn't stand a chance.

Halton Arp did NOT propose Velikovsky stuff at all! Halton Arp over viewed the redshift problem with quasars, which leave their mother galaxies and are NOT at their proposed distances falsifying Big Bang. Velikovsky proposed cometary ejection of Venus from Jupiter! It's made up! Velikovsky = no pictures of this event, Halton Arp = actual pictures. Big difference!

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:35 pm

This "core" is differentiated according to the ionization potentials of the material the star is comprised of, thus, the iron and nickel will move to the center, followed by silicon, magnesium, nitrogen, oxygen, hydrogen, helium on the very top.
JeffreyW, Leaving aside any campaigning / preaching for a moment, would you please fit Carbon as precisely as possible, into that electro-chemical devolution? thanks i'm no chemist, s

viscount aero

Unread post by viscount aero » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:44 pm

JeffreyW wrote:
viscount aero wrote:Ok I hear you, I hear you :lol: I think it has merit.
JeffreyW wrote:I can tell you're not paying attention.
I'm not? :roll:
JeffreyW wrote:I didn't start this thread for acceptance or to convince people. The discovery has already been made, stellar evolution is planet formation itself. Explaining the process will lead to additional discoveries. You can make some new discoveries yourself if you work on this theory! I guarantee it! This is where science is headed, not the RED HERRINGS of the big bang/black holes/higgs bosons, etc. Those are non-theories used as political tools. Here EU is claiming how they are falsified, yet the establishment KNOWS they are falsified. Only small factions of die hard Hawking worshippers actually believes that nonsense. Students of physics think its complete hocus pocus now!

We have to remember science is STILL POLITICAL. What the establishment will do in order to self-preserve in light of the information age is wall off their awards systems, and make sure that outsiders can't claim discovery. There is no incentive for them to accept outsiders into their circle! They want to keep their money and funds in house. This practice works over the short term, but the long term, genuine discoveries that are published in journals that are not censored by the peer-reviewers stand as their biggest threat. Which is why if you would enjoy developing a theory on your own that is built off GTSM you will probably not go wrong.

The only way we can defeat the establishment is by developing an understanding that makes them obsolete, not railing against their prescribed red herrings! Those are there for the public's consumption. They are not theories at all, they are scarecrows! We don't have to defeat "big bang" anymore it's already false. We have to start developing a coherent theory of star evolution, and that's why I'm here. If anybody wants to actually pay attention.
I don't think you're paying attention (?) This site was founded by people and joined by members who already disbelieve the mainstream cosmological paradigm per everything you have stated above.
JeffreyW wrote:The establishment will eat EU for lunch if they continue with their Velikovsky star fissioning stuff. You know why? It's NEVER BEEN OBSERVED! In astronomy we SEE events first, and then we take pictures! That's it! Astrophysics then takes over and tries to explain the events.
As I said earlier, many of the pillars of modern cosmology aren't based on observation either, only inference.
JeffreyW wrote:You have to actually observe a star ejecting another star, or else the Velikovsky stuff doesn't stand a chance.

Lots of people don't believe in migrating or colliding planets via Velikovsky. I find the whole Saturn is a Sun/ Earth is a Moon of Saturn story very far-fetched. Star fissioning doesn't need everything V said to remain a viable theory.
JeffreyW wrote:Halton Arp did NOT propose Velikovsky stuff at all! Halton Arp over viewed the redshift problem with quasars, which leave their mother galaxies and are NOT at their proposed distances falsifying Big Bang. Velikovsky proposed cometary ejection of Venus from Jupiter! It's made up! Velikovsky = no pictures of this event, Halton Arp = actual pictures. Big difference!
I never said Arp was a Velikovskian. I said he pioneered quasar redshift data as being local to a parent galaxy via ejection, often in paris. You didn't read that in my post? EU doesn't need Velikovsky to remain viable.

Also the planetary core theory can't ever be observed in nature in its real-time evolutionary process. You will never observe it. You can only infer it.