Godlikeproductions

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Forum Moderator

Re: Godlikeproductions

Unread post by Forum Moderator » Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:00 pm

This thread ranged far and wide afield of EU. As such, it has been moved to the NIAMI section of the board.

- Forum Moderator.
(FMV 7-25-08: Thread moved from NetTalk to NIAMI section of forum.)

Zonei

Unread post by Zonei » Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:23 am

Divinity wrote:Zonei,

I will break this discussion off now as I know it will be awkward for the Moderators, so will finish by simply saying that if you do not ever expect to find generic truth, then you won't. And I will continue to relay the information I glean about the EU and APM theory to the members of GLP despite what you believe it/them to be.
Good. But before you do so, do yourself a favor and revisit some basics of physics handbook because your notions about the G-Force etc do not meet the observed reality. Which is nothing new for an active member of GLP.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:47 am

Zonei said: 90% of the GLP is about predicting the end times (half with dates in immediate future, half set on 2012)…
Oh dear, better pull the thread by Dr. Paul La Voilette and his predictions about “end times.”

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... sd=a#p7710

The very best article I read back in 2000 was on one of my "conspiracy theory" websites. It was an article by Tom Bearden. He introduced me to Tesla and EM scalar weapons. You wouldn’t believe the number of people back then who thought Bearden and Tesla were crackpots. :D

http://www.prahlad.org/pub/bearden/scalar_wars.htm

(Back then the "conspiracy theory" websites were the only places to find "alternative information." You just had to try to sort the good from the bad; and often it was not easy.)

Back then I hadn't the foggiest notion what Bearden was talking about; but a few years later I joined the EU; I understand him much better now thanks to all the good resources here at the EU. So perhaps we "ordinary" people can learn much from the EU after all. :D

I read some very interesting "conspiracy theories" about what happened to Tesla's works after his death; but I wouldn't want to be accused of being a "conspiracy theorist," would I? Some of these "conspiracy theory crackpots" hinted that his technology had been deliberately suppressed and suggested that this was the reason why "mainstream science" was in such a state of disarray today. Can you imagine that!

Divinity

Unread post by Divinity » Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:25 am

lizzie wrote: I read some very interesting "conspiracy theories" about what happened to Tesla's works after his death; but I wouldn't want to be accused of being a "conspiracy theorist," would I? Some of these "conspiracy theory crackpots" hinted that his technology had been deliberately suppressed and suggested that this was the reason why "mainstream science" was in such a state of disarray today. Can you imagine that!
Can you imagine that, indeed. Thanks for a super post. I don't think it's unhealthy to revisit the reasons why mainstream science is in such a state of disarray (or more to the point, why they lie to the people who pay their wages, and have done for years!). If the mainstream media did their jobs properly, there wouldn't be a need for conspirary sites.

Thanks, Lizzie, you made some good points, particularly about Tesla and Bearden.

Divinity :D