Read Alien interview.....

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

upriver

Read Alien interview.....

Unread post by upriver » Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:16 pm

It will put so much understanding into your life.
http://alieninterview.org

Listen to an interview with the author.
http://rense.gsradio.net:8080/rense/spe ... 071008.mp3

rangerover777

Re: Read Alien interview.....

Unread post by rangerover777 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:06 pm

Just wondering,

If Matilda (the nurse) wrote that it’s time to reveal this information after
60 years of secrecy (1947 + 60 = 2007), why this document was done
with a typewriter ? Why there is no date ? Who’s using perforated paper
that was ripped from a paper block, in a typing machine ? Let alone printer ?

Well, if you want the whole story - buy the book. If this info could serve
human being - why not put it on the net (at least the first 10 pages) ? So people
Could judge for themselves, whether to buy or not.

Just wondering…

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:16 am

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid= ... d+Adair%22
David Adair Interview - Rocket Scientist Claims He Touched Living UFO at Area 51

I do not know how many of you are ready to understand or accept what he says. I am going out on a ledge and going to say that symbiotic material science is the pandora's box of nanotechnology married with consciousness.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:17 am

Well, I don’t trust any of them. They are all about 65 years too later with their “disclosures” for my tastes.

There is a reason why the PTBs allowed the “alien invasion” myth to proceed for as long as it did. There is a reason now why they are "disclosing" this information in the venues they have chosen, i.e., the Condign Report

They are presenting us still with their reports on their ideas as to what these phenomena are. In other words, they are telling us what we should believe because, after all, they are the authorities (the "experts") who have studied the “evidence” and they should know.

I don't disbelieve any of these people. Just because they saw something I have never seen, doesn't mean that it is not "real." What they have experienced as "real" is simply different from what I may have experienced.

I guess I would rather hear from "sources" I trust like John Hutchison. He doesn't make a "big deal" of it; he's not selling a book and has never worked in Area 51.

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:46 am

If you pick out the red letters it reads "the answers are in the book". A sort of bible code for dummies?
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

bdw000

Unread post by bdw000 » Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:25 pm

Haven't read the book, but here's what the author says:
Moreover, I have burned all of the original documents, including the envelope I received from Mrs. MacElroy. I do not want to spend the rest of my life being hounded by UFO researchers, government agents, grocery store tabloids reporters, UFO advocates and de-bunkers alike, or anyone else.
That is so much BS! Why not just GIVE the stuff to someone else?

For me, this proves some level of intentional dishonesty.

upriver

Unread post by upriver » Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:53 pm

junglelord wrote:http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid= ... d+Adair%22
David Adair Interview - Rocket Scientist Claims He Touched Living UFO at Area 51

I do not know how many of you are ready to understand or accept what he says. I am going out on a ledge and going to say that symbiotic material science is the pandora's box of nanotechnology married with consciousness.
The book is available for 5.00 on lulu.

So I bought it.

It explains the technology behind "living ships".. Its way simpler than what you thought, very close though.
Its also a technology much more advanced than nano tech.....

I wish I just could hand out copies, but that wouldnt be fair.

All I can say is read it. Its the best 5 bucks I've spent recently....
What I know from reading this book, is that I kinda feel peaceful because alot of question about who and what we are have been answered in a reasonable manner.

In my best estimation this seems like the real deal and somehow fits with the alternative history that I have figured out. But you know I could be wrong......

Brant

davesmith_au
Site Admin

Unread post by davesmith_au » Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:05 am

http://alieninterview.org/disclaimer.htm

DISCLAIMER wrote:As far as the Editor of the book, Alien Interview, is concerned, and for all practical purposes, the content of the book is a work of fiction. The Editor makes no claim to the factuality of the content, and in fact, cannot prove that the alleged author, Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy, ever existed. It is highly likely that her actual name was changed many years ago to protect her true identity and location from the public.

My bold. We all know what FICTION is, don't we?

'Nuff said.

Cheers, Dave Smith.
"Those who fail to think outside the square will always be confined within it" - Dave Smith 2007
Please visit PlasmaResources
Please visit Thunderblogs
Please visit ColumbiaDisaster

Krackonis

Unread post by Krackonis » Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:48 am

davesmith_au wrote:http://alieninterview.org/disclaimer.htm

DISCLAIMER wrote:As far as the Editor of the book, Alien Interview, is concerned, and for all practical purposes, the content of the book is a work of fiction. The Editor makes no claim to the factuality of the content, and in fact, cannot prove that the alleged author, Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy, ever existed. It is highly likely that her actual name was changed many years ago to protect her true identity and location from the public.

My bold. We all know what FICTION is, don't we?

'Nuff said.

Cheers, Dave Smith.
I've done some work on this myself when we were all discussing UFO's prior to the forum meltdown. I wrote an article and posted it on my blog, I will detail it here as to my thoughts on UFO's and the subsequent phenomenon.

http://nextrev.blogspot.com/2008/02/ufo ... onger.html

Saturday, February 09, 2008
UFO's a Mystery No Longer?
For generations people have been caught up in UFO stories. Ever since the 50's when jet aircraft were coming out and some would say before that there was a prevalence of evil or angelic forces and beings, which is a precursor to this phenomenon. Where do these stories come from? Why do normal people suddenly say they have extraordinary experiences? Are they real? The ground evidence shows something happened.

This video shows an encounter.

Within 10 minutes the major points of the story are revealed. The EU world doesn't dismiss such events as inexplicable. Ball Lightning, arraigned in a circle, with a plasma vortex coming from the bottom of it would be precisely what she is describing.

She said she saw figures? Or did she really see flickers? She recalls the group of beings seemed to grow in number inexplicably, and of course, they moved with unnatural speed. When she screamed, their eyes turned red and they "attacked" her.

The forces she describe were electrical in nature and Tesla described such DC voltage in the form of a pulse before as well. This is the effect she is experiencing.

Her mind created a "BiCameral" understanding, when put into a novel situation your mind cannot handle, while in shock or duress, the mind will hallucinate what best makes sense of what you see. Aliens now occur more than Angels or Devils because it is the predominate "myth" regarding what bright lights are. (*Julian Jaynes wrote brilliant book on the subject I highly recommend.)

The Electric universe is beginning to come up to the task of revealing this hidden world for us. UFO phenomenon are truly magnificent, even more so now, because they are exceptionally rare perturbation in the earths electric field. How they are formed and how they are sustained for so long should be our next questions, and the physical evidence of these encounters, left behind, would be a good place to start asking.

(*The Origins of Consciousness in the Breakdown of the BiCameral mind)
Neil Thompson

EET

"We are the universe trying to understand itself." - Delen, Babylon 5

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:59 am

Dave Smith wrote:
We all know what FICTION is, don't we?
Yep. Anything spoken by a politician.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:21 pm

Dr. Michio Kaku: 3 types of Extraterrestrial Civilizations
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=yHbnM_42m ... re=related
We are type zero....no doubt...
:|

But we are in transition. He says 100 years. I bet it will take that long for the secrets of Skunkworks to work its way into our hands. Since they are supposed to be 50 years ahead of anything you can imagine.
:ugeek:

He tries to link terrorism to this transition, I don't buy that at all.
Grey Cloud wrote:
Dave Smith wrote:
We all know what FICTION is, don't we?
Yep. Anything spoken by a politician.
Politicians are the biggest obstacle to type 1.
As a child I always thought around 10 years old and up that politicians should have to be scientist to be in control.
The way politicians manipulate data and scientific "theories" to their own cherry picking interests is disgusting.
In fact I would hedge a bet that the problems of "science" is a dogma that springs from government control.
Also the way science bends to political will and funding is not making scientist look very good right now.
The money spent on this gravity controlled cosmology is a good example of wasted money and enforced dogma of some unscientific backing.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

SciRPG

Unread post by SciRPG » Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:30 pm

I've watched the David Adair Interview before.
I think if he did see and touch something, it was likely of terrestrial origin.

I'm not convinced of Extraterrestrial visitors, I even exclude them from my own fiction.

No doubt that people have seen actual flying physical unknown craft, however before thinking that these craft are extra terrestrial, we have to first rule out that these craft are not actually terrestrial.

Mankind could be truly ancient, could have been part of an advanced civilization, almost fully wiped off the face of the earth long ago.

I don't think I'd be convinced, until ET flies down here and physically takes me to their home planet. :lol:
~~Richard K~~
3D SciFi Illustration

upriver

Unread post by upriver » Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:05 pm

I have been trying to find the most credible source for anything Roswell. Just to see if anything weird really happened there and I found this.

Philip J. Corso (May 22, 1915 - July 16, 1998) was an American U.S. Army officer.
He served in the United States Army from February 23, 1942 to March 1, 1963,[1] and earned the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
Late in his life in the book The Day After Roswell, Corso described his involvement in the research of extraterrestrial technology recovered from the 1947 Roswell UFO crash.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_J._Corso

bdw000

Unread post by bdw000 » Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:59 am

upriver wrote:I have been trying to find the most credible source for anything Roswell. Just to see if anything weird really happened there and I found this.

Philip J. Corso (May 22, 1915 - July 16, 1998) was an American U.S. Army officer.
He served in the United States Army from February 23, 1942 to March 1, 1963,[1] and earned the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
Late in his life in the book The Day After Roswell, Corso described his involvement in the research of extraterrestrial technology recovered from the 1947 Roswell UFO crash.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_J._Corso
Some people think that the whole "aliens in the sky" issue is deliberate disinformation by "the government" (perhaps more than one government), a cover story to keep military secrets, secret. I've read some good arguments for this idea recently, but can't remember where. One argument is that the "astonishing" capabilities of UFO's from the '40's and '50's are NOT "astonishing" by todays standards.

There is no way to prove such a claim, of course. And even if it were true, it would not disprove that there are aliens "out there," or even on earth.