Time-Reversed EM Wave

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

junglelord

Re: Time-Reversed EM Wave

Unread post by junglelord » Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:52 pm

I have been interested in structure all my life. Its interesting how all electronics is not only material based, but structural based. The concept of how structures influence us and our enviorment begins with Fung Sway concepts etc of many ancient cultures and their structural designs of alters, religious places, government building and these interwoven concepts of how energy is directed by structure hit me in a big way today.

Wether we believe it or not, there are those that do who happen to have the money and the power, that still perpetuate very old sacred geometry in modern design.

I keep thinking about the dual vortex cone design of the Russian Woodpecker Radar, a necessity for eletronic design of reverse EM waves....but how much can you direct or recieve energy with basic materials and sacred geometry?
:?

Why does the sacred geometry of these electronic coils of Tesla have so much crossover into the sacred geometry of the ancients. How long have we understood the implications of structure on enviroment?
:?:

How much did they learn from the Plasma Instabilities in the sky back then and the geometric forms they created? The ability to accurately understand and learn how to speak the language of nature is sorely missing in the modern man. However there remains a small but powerful group of people that understand it well and impliment it in many modern monuments and government buildings. How much effect their structures actually have is anyones guess, but they who build them must have some innear belief as its almost a cult.

Imagine how often the spiral vortex is being given back to us in these Electronic systems. Just think about it, the spiral cone is a very powerful structure. It has been utilized by Tesla, Dave Thompson, NASA for a plasma drive....very curious how much is revealed by sacred geometry in electronic systems. One must therefore assume the EU is a geometry of these sacred forms as some have shown. Its kinda weird that one can do really deep things with electricity with some very simple yet sacred structures and materials. Structure and function cannot be seperated.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:22 pm

Junglelord
Could you point me to somewhere that explains this structure and function thing very (very, very) simply, i.e. for the non-technical? My Spider Senses tell me that either I know it under some other name or that I need to know it because it is a piece of my puzzle.
Cheers pal.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:52 am

I was taught structure and function cannot be seperated from my clinical practice as a soft tissue therapist who worked with a tensegrity fascial model by Ida Rolf, Buckminsterfuller and Osteopathic principles and several notable teacher in the field who are direct students of Ida Rolf and Buckminsterfuller.

"Structures or Why Things Don't Fall Down" is an excellent book by a structural engineer that is well worth taking the time to read and to understand. Tensegrity's Sacred Geometry Icosahedron is a must for anyone who wants to understand the cellular world and the human systems and body, along with the Zome System as a practical way to teach Sacred Geometry structure and function and our atomic world to children and adults.

Now why do you suppose sacred geometry is wrapped up in all this stuff?

Think about the non material dimensional constructs as having a valid structure that created valid functions. If these fundamental dimensional constructs have Sacred Geometry as implicit cornerstones of the structure that is revealed, then we must be aware that to control the function we need the same structure in the material world. Its really that straightforward. So it is quite true that structure is a resonance as well as harmonic frequency and infact the two cannot be seperated.

As I told Dave Smith, I have failed to find the link I read about 4 to 7 years ago about quantum transistors that had an effeciency increase of exponental proportions by changing the junction region from a half box to a half bowl....this is going to become very critical as we move into nanotechnology, infact it is the cornerstone. Structure and function cannot be seperated. The control of quantum information technology and nanotechnology is locked in Sacred Geometry. One only has to look at a Bucky Ball to begin to follow what I am stating.

I am not going to get into what got me going in that direction yesterday as it is not correct for this forum. I spilled the beans as much as I could within the context of this forum and I will leave the one post above to hopefully direct those who are interested in the direction of public buildings of political importance or religious significance and the implications of Sacred Geometry in their designs worldwide. I will tell you this, I kept a razor blade sharp for two months in a pyramid I made and sat the blade at the kings chamber ratio with the pyramid aligned to magnetic north....you explain that to me? I get four days from any other blade.
:?
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

Divinity

Unread post by Divinity » Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:59 pm

Hi Junglelord,

Your post regarding sacred geometry is accurate and fascinating because the shape of structures (such as a pyramid) affect what's inside and immediately outside of them, energetically (aka the razor blade). (It's all to do with Standing Waves, more your department :D ).

Here is a post my friend Femto made in December 2007 on sacred geometry, which I hope you find interesting:-

The term "sacred geometry" is used by archaeologists, anthropologists, and geometricians to encompass the religious, philosophical, and spiritual beliefs that have sprung up around geometry in various cultures during the course of human history. It is a catch-all term covering Pythagorean geometry and neo-Platonic gometry, as well as the perceived relationships between organic curves and logarithmic curves.

Here are a few examples of how the "sacred" has entered into geometry in different eras and cultures:

1) The ancient Greeks assigned various attributes to the Platonic solids and to certain geometrically-derived ratios, investing them with "meaning." For example, the cube symbolized kingship and earthly foundations, while the Golden Section was seen as a dynamic principle embodying philosphy and wisdom. Thus a building dedicated to a god-king might bear traces of cubic geometry, while one dedicated to a heavenly god might have been constructed using Golden Section proportions.

2) When Hindus (ancient and modern) plan to erect any edifice for religious purposes, from a small wayside shrine to an elaborate temple, they first perform a simple geometric construction on the ground, establishing due East and West and constructing a square therefrom. (It's a simple, elegant piece of work, at about the level of high school geometry). Upon this diagram they lay out the entire building. The making of this geometric construction is accompanied by prayers and other religious observances.

3) The Christian religion uses the cross as its major religious emblem, and in geometric terms this was elaborated during the Medieval period to the form of an unfolded cube (reminiscent of example #1 above, where the cube was equated with kingship). Many Gothic cathedrals were built using proportions derived from the geometry inherent in the cube and double-cube; this tradition continues in modern Christian churches to the present time.

http://www.luckymojo.com/sacredland.html

In the 21st century all religious and neary all governance buildings of the entire planet, are constructed using sacred geometry (e.g. The U.N. Building, the Pentagon, etc.). Many buildings of multi-national corps. use it too.

We know what we think/observe/feel it does.

Do we know that this is all it does?

Does sacred geometry react to outside influence? i.e. Our solar system is changing. All planets and moons are showing the effects of this change. Would sacred geometry react to this change in environment?

What if one human was different and sacred geometry reacted to them in a unique manner?

One thing seems sure. If sacred geometry reacts to an outside influence, it will, through the construction of our societies, affect us all.

So, it would stand to reason that in a mechanical clockwork-perceived Universe, these sacred geometric buildings were nothing more than magnificent looking structures (but energetically dead). Unbeknown to the architects, who used them as symbolic representations of power, perhaps in a different 'environment' such buildings become alive and interractive. :D

But in an active, energetic, ordered Electric Universe, would the sacred geometry react differently once the population in and around that building had acknowledged 'living' energy around it, rather than simply fresh air? Dan Winter has done a lot of amazing research in the direction of how our minds/bodies (particularly our hearts) interract with sacred shapes and, in fact, how vital these shapes are for good health (mentally and physically).

It's all energy. The difference is how the Universe is actually perceived by those observing it/experiencing it. There has to be a logical explanation as to why we all feel more comfortable in structures built around the idea of Feng Shui.

Divinity
Last edited by Divinity on Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bboyer

Unread post by bboyer » Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:06 pm

Grey Cloud wrote:Junglelord
Could you point me to somewhere that explains this structure and function thing very (very, very) simply, i.e. for the non-technical? My Spider Senses tell me that either I know it under some other name or that I need to know it because it is a piece of my puzzle.
Cheers pal.
Maybe this?

http://www.fphealth.co.uk/articles/ida- ... ration.pdf
There is something beyond our mind which abides in silence within our mind. It is the supreme mystery beyond thought. Let one's mind and one's subtle body rest upon that and not rest on anything else. [---][/---] Maitri Upanishad

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:21 pm

arc-us wrote:
Grey Cloud wrote:Junglelord
Cheers pal.
Maybe this?

http://www.fphealth.co.uk/articles/ida- ... ration.pdf

excellent link, thanks and a quote from Ida Rolf
Rolfing uses a more fundamental way (manipulation vs medicine), a more basic way of dealing with structure than any of the other schools. Our way is more basic because we understand that structure is determined by the relation of the body to the gravitational field. We are the only group that recognises that in order for a living body to be
at ease in its spatial environment on earth gravity must be able to deal positively with it.

We can’t change the gravitational field; we haven’t gotten that big yet.

What we can do is to change the way the parts of the body fit together into a whole which can transmit the
gravitational field through that body in such a way that it enhances its energy field. You can
change the body by virtue of the fact that it is segmented, and when you have changed it
appropriately, gravity can flow through. This is the basic concept of Rolfing. We are using
gravity as our tool, not chemistry. When you come to look at, this is quite an idea.
Dr Ida P Rolf (From – Rolfing and Physical Reality by Dr Ida P Rolf and Rosemary Feitis)
We are dealing with tensegrity structures and tensegrity principles when we approach the human body and the body systems. Our approach leads to reorganization of the fascia, the autonomic nervous system, the postural set. The goal is to achieve integration within the field of gravity via these systems. Being a liquid crystal structure with jitterbug transformations at the cellular level we know that it is a body electric that is dynamic with impulse (longitudinal current) tranmission. But consider the way that DNA acts a harmonic coupled oscillator with time reveresed EM waves with this liquid crystal enviorment of the fascia and the impulse current of the nervous system and we begin to see the structural relationships of harmonics within the body.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:58 am

Junglelord and Arc-us,
Thanks for the help/suggestions. (Dean, just for future reference, Bryan's idea of 'simple' seems to tally more with mine than does yours. :lol: :lol: )

Divinity,
Could you please go easy on the coloured fonts? My eyes aren't as young as they were. Thanks.
The great Way is simple
Tao Te Ching, 53.

bboyer

Unread post by bboyer » Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:53 am

Grey Cloud wrote:Junglelord and Arc-us,
Thanks for the help/suggestions.
This recovered thread goes into more depth if/when it appeals. Recovered: Tensegrity Structures in Biology.

I found StefanR's posting about Pneumaticity on pg2 of the thread quite intriguing Re: Recovered: Pneumaticity; hadn't fully read it before.
There is something beyond our mind which abides in silence within our mind. It is the supreme mystery beyond thought. Let one's mind and one's subtle body rest upon that and not rest on anything else. [---][/---] Maitri Upanishad

Muser

Unread post by Muser » Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:13 am

Grey Cloud. Thank you very much for your response relating to mine, and the way words form and have influence on our lives. It was very enlightening indeed.

You may have considered yourself off topic but I don't think you really were. Yes, you were not talking in scientific jargon, rather humanist ordinary vocabulary. However, you explained it in a way that would be useful to anyone who is not a scientific wizz, like me.

As for it being off topic regarding the time-reverse EM wave, as you say, ripples and waves go in all directions, not just two dimensionally. Therefore some of the waves must go in a reversed format, and many of us can see things and with luck act upon them as they come towards us from a possible future and then we change or don't change them, whichever we wish.

Yes, when I spoke the word NO it was from the heart, it was also silent, so the vibration stayed internal.

I have for some time believed that any telepathic or other form of thought - which must also be in the forms of waves, time-reversed EM forms or otherwise - needs a certain amount of emotion to carry it to its destination. However, like any electric device, just the right amount of energy is required to do this; too much and it short circuits, cuts out, fails, trips the main board, etc. Too many mind experiments are done with too much emotion, but the determination for subjects and others to be professional only by being unemotional/having emotions under such control that a person is devoid of emotion, produces a robot like attitude, and often lacks common sense and wisdom.

I have found the most professional people are those who show a certain amount of emotion but don't allow them to distract them from the task in hand. This to me is an allegory of how humans today view professional and often show a definite lack of professionalism in reality due to no emotion and no ability to tackle a task which requires emotional determination. Sorry if that seems a bit confusing, I didn't mean it to be.

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:22 am

Muser wrote:
Grey Cloud. Thank you very much for your response relating to mine, and the way words form and have influence on our lives. It was very enlightening indeed.
Thou art too fulsome in thy praise dear lady. I am glad to have helped in whatever measure.
Another quick thought on words which is worth considering:
I'm not sure whether it is in the bible or the Apophryca but at one stage God has Adam sit down and give names to all the creatures. Now, to me at least, Adam is not sat sitting there working his way from Aardvark to Zebra. What he is doing is providing the vibration or vibratory signature of the various animal types (or the Platonic Forms thereof?).
Similarly in 'Esotericism of the Popol Vuh' by Raphael Girard, Theosophical University Press Online Edition :
The creative gods or Creative God having pronounced the proper word for Earth, this is born at once. " 'Earth!' they say, and then it is formed." The voice of Heart of Heaven is made objective in the trinomial -- Lightning Bolt: its Brilliant Flash: Thunder. These instruments of the divine Word are spoken and written in the immensity of the heaven. There is a perfect concordance on this among the Quiché, Chortí, and Mayan theologies; and such concepts are illustrated in the Mayan codices which represent god B -- the equivalent of Heart of Heaven -- manipulating the lightning bolt, lightning flash, and thunder.
There is a passage somewhere in this book which mentions, possibly, the first two humans sitting down and 'naming' the animals. Can't find the damned thing though.
The great Way is simple
Tao Te Ching, 53.

Divinity

Unread post by Divinity » Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:38 am

Muser wrote: As for it being off topic regarding the time-reverse EM wave, as you say, ripples and waves go in all directions, not just two dimensionally. Therefore some of the waves must go in a reversed format, and many of us can see things and with luck act upon them as they come towards us from a possible future and then we change or don't change them, whichever we wish.

Yes, when I spoke the word NO it was from the heart, it was also silent, so the vibration stayed internal.

I have for some time believed that any telepathic or other form of thought - which must also be in the forms of waves, time-reversed EM forms or otherwise - needs a certain amount of emotion to carry it to its destination. However, like any electric device, just the right amount of energy is required to do this; too much and it short circuits, cuts out, fails, trips the main board, etc. Too many mind experiments are done with too much emotion, but the determination for subjects and others to be professional only by being unemotional/having emotions under such control that a person is devoid of emotion, produces a robot like attitude, and often lacks common sense and wisdom.

I have found the most professional people are those who show a certain amount of emotion but don't allow them to distract them from the task in hand. This to me is an allegory of how humans today view professional and often show a definite lack of professionalism in reality due to no emotion and no ability to tackle a task which requires emotional determination. Sorry if that seems a bit confusing, I didn't mean it to be.

Hi Muser :D I agree wholeheartedly with your statement that any form of thought has to carry the right amount of emotional weight for the perfect feedback/ideal solution/creation to return to us. All I would add, and I would love it if the physics/technicals could confirm this for me, is that yes, the thought forms go OUT in the form of waves radiating to Everything/All That Is, BUT the Time Reversal Wave which returns back to the source of that thought (us) travels instantly and longitudinally, i.e. it's direct, like a lightning bolt.

So, as I understand it, original thought from any creator source emanates out in infinite waves by radiation but solutions/answers/results of that thought return back to its creator in a singular, direct, manner, usually instantaneously. This highlights the precise mechanics of how humans and other 'free-willers' create new experiences/events/matter.

Does that sound right? In my experience, it's pretty easy to test. If you wish to know something, for example, you are free to ask the Universe and it always responds/reacts (it's left to us to interpret what that feedback comes back as). That request goes out and returns in an infinite variety of ways.

In your particular case, Muser, you sent out an urgent 'request' - superluminally fast because it was straight from your gut/intuition/heart-felt emotion. It returned instantly with a physical manifestation which saved the children by freezing time. In more normal, mundane scenarios, the feedback might return as an instant 'Aha! I have the answer!' moment or return in the form of a piece of music, a book, or a message from another person. There seems to be a definite distinction between the waves going out and the wave returning (perhaps someone could confirm the technicals?).

Just a thought, let's see what feedback I get, LOL!

Divinity :D

Muser

Unread post by Muser » Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:36 am

Hi Divinity

Thanks for your ideas on waves coming back to us. It is certainly an interesting idea.

I admit I have problems trying to discuss things that don't perform rationally in a rational way. It is the problem with the way our brains work.

I also think that perhaps throughout history the officials have come up with ideas as to how the world and our brains work that is not quite right. The electric universe is one idea, but it also suggests that we are all playing a virtual reality game and few of us are aware that we are.

The reversal of the word TIME is EMIT. This means that time is something that is not given out but its opposite. It may mean nothing but for me it does mean something. Just as LIVE is EVIL backwards.

Did I manage to truly stop time? No-one really knows.