[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1056: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Thunderbolts Forum • View topic - Quantavolution,Solaria Binaria,Homo Schizoid,Bicameral Mind

Quantavolution,Solaria Binaria,Homo Schizoid,Bicameral Mind

What is a human being? What is life? Can science give us reliable answers to such questions? The electricity of life. The meaning of human consciousness. Are we alone? Are the traditional contests between science and religion still relevant? Does the word "spirit" still hold meaning today?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Re: Quantavolution,Solaria Binaria,Homo Schizoid,Bicameral Mind

Unread postby Divinity » Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:55 am

Divinity

Unread postby Divinity » Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:08 pm

Last edited by bboyer on Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Fixed block quotes
Divinity

Unread postby Grey Cloud » Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:00 pm

If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.
Grey Cloud

Unread postby moses » Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:55 pm

And, as far as I am aware, none of the originators of EU theory have made any explicit claims about the origin of the Universe. Perhaps someone more familiar with EU could
comment upon this? Grey Cloud

Galaxies were formed by big Birkeland currents pinching into
'knots' and a galaxy would form in a knot. So - logically -
the universe started with a Birkeland current.

Do galaxies that are formed in such a 'knot' stay in the electrical
knot, or do they break away from the knot, or does the power
entering the knot fall away ? This is vey important to EU as the
galaxy in the electrical knot is dominated by electricity, whereas
the 'free' galaxy could be dominated by gravity.
Mo
moses

Unread postby Grey Cloud » Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:35 am

The great Way is simple
Tao Te Ching, 53.
Grey Cloud

Unread postby Divinity » Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:06 am

I hope I am not misquoting or misunderstanding Junglelord but I was there witnessing his amazing revelations the night he 'discovered' non-material structures (and structure/function) and shared that information here, on-line. I was so excited by his discoveries, I watched every word he wrote and believe his theory that (I put this very simplistically) creation starts from a non-material structure, from there the energy/information transforms that into a vortex, then into a geometric shape and unique atomic structure. This scales up or down, whatever the size, purpose or information being 'fed' into that creation.

GC I never claimed the originators of the EU shared my thoughts or have ever intimated it was as important as I believe it to be. They are very careful with their claims and I respect their role to make the theory acceptable to their peers. All I am doing, which you consider arrogant, is sharing my belief about the future importance of it to all aspects of our culture. From Lizzie's posts, I believe we both share the vision of a glorious future for mankind and the EU theory lies at the core of that vision. I appreciate that some will see this as delusional wishful thinking. But every dream has to start from a thought or desire (or a non-material structure :D ).

Presently, we have 54% of the population who are Christians or Muslims and another 16% who are atheists.
http://www.adherents.com/Religions_By_Adherents.html
The remainder may believe in a living Universe but has it helped them? i.e. is their world a better place? For sure, Christian Scientists DO seem to benefit from their religion because they know the mind-body-spirit is connected and their thoughts about themselves affect them directly. I am not so sure about other religions' practical applications for the betterment of mankind, are you?

I am sorry if you believe I'm generally off-topic but the main point of my post above is to highlight the suppression of humanity by an elite sector who have managed to maintain the status quo right across the board. How else do you explain the retarded development of our global society? And how else are we to evolve unless we first see things as they are and then correct them?

With regard to the origin of the Universe, if it's Eternal, there can be no origin or end. :D LOL! It's ok..no need to comment on that but I'd be interested to see what the originators of the APM or EU theories believe.

I will address your issues, GC, separately later. Thanks.

Divinity
Divinity

Unread postby lizzie » Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:22 am

Last edited by lizzie on Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
lizzie

Unread postby lizzie » Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:07 am

lizzie

Unread postby Grey Cloud » Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:37 am

The great Way is simple
Tao Te Ching, 53.
Grey Cloud

Unread postby Grey Cloud » Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:41 am

The great Way is simple
Tao Te Ching, 53.
Grey Cloud

Unread postby lizzie » Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:29 pm

lizzie

Unread postby davesmith_au » Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:29 pm

As most are aware, the discussion of religion and politics above what's required to discuss their relationship to EU theory is discouraged on the Thunderbolts forum. As can be seen above, discussion quickly degenerates into "I know more than you know" and ad-hominem remarks which detract from anything sensible which may result from said discussion.

The rules of the forum have only been relaxed for as long as folk are friendly and tolerant of the views of others here, and these discussions can easily be deleted completely (and will be) if they degenerate any further. As it is there are lots of threads which have nothing at all to do with EU and rightly don't belong here, but have been left up whilst some form of self-control remains evident.

Please remember this is the Thunderbolts forum and not the place to advertise everyone's own pet theories about how to bake the perfect gingerbread man or when the next visit from ET will be. The Thunderbolts Project does not endorse the ideas put forward in these threads, and offers no position on things spiritual or esoteric.

Dave Smith.
Site Administrator.
"Those who fail to think outside the square will always be confined within it" - Dave Smith 2007
Please visit
Please visit
Please visit
davesmith_au
Site Admin

Unread postby lizzie » Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:08 pm

lizzie

Unread postby lizzie » Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:04 am

lizzie