Feb 15 Meteorite(s) hit Russia - Analysis

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

flippinrocks

Re: Feb 15 Meteorite(s) hit Russia - Analysis

Unread post by flippinrocks » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:25 pm

wow, look how bright that star is!

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:07 am

j 8.jpg
j 8.jpg (10.58 KiB) Viewed 12764 times
j 9.jpg
j 9.jpg (10.39 KiB) Viewed 12764 times
The largest discharge grows smaller.
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

Eldie_Essay

Second Video Showing Electrical Connection

Unread post by Eldie_Essay » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:55 pm

I have been following this thread with great interest. The idea of a meteor to ground electrical connection is intriguing. I came across a second video which appears to show this connection. It's at the 5:20 to 5:31 mark.

http://youtu.be/n6ZneqBrBUo

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:15 pm

Moving on... :D

Notice that the bright fog like glow that was an inverted cone below the large discharge is now gone. AND it is getting darker! Is this as a result of auto feature of camera?
Attachments
j  10.jpg
j 10.jpg (11.18 KiB) Viewed 12742 times
Notice a smallish discharge!
Notice a smallish discharge!
j 11.jpg (11.52 KiB) Viewed 12742 times
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:35 pm

I think this vid is just someone experimenting with filters, contrast or whatever, and not CGI, haven't played around myself to try and reproduce such effects. If it's genuine, then that fits with the rumorus going around that the Russians took a shot at it, but no missile would have been able to catch up with it at the officially determined speed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... aQIPBqoQ-Q#!
So no missile, but some energetic events of some description.
This one seems to suggest plasmoids, perhaps beads on a string.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSPDoTn4kSo
There was one poor video released from a satellite, but there is a group of scientists trying to gain access to presently classified data from other space based instruments. I think that information could provide all the answers we need.
http://www.space.com/19811-russian-mete ... video.html
The fog like glow has also been seen from space in the past, a large distinct foggy dome over an area where sprites above were also imaged, suggesting some electrical connection.
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

dahlenaz

Unread post by dahlenaz » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:41 pm

Photographic evidence can be very misleading. Lens anomolies are just one aspect which can
mislead the viewer. Light saturation and the recovery time of CCD's must be considered carfully.
Objects in the forground can put artificially brightened areas in the video such as is seen at the
light pole.
In many of the videos of this event there are repeated examples of light refraction related to lens and
windsheild glass. Many other forms of sensor data are needed to identify the nature of this event.

If you've never experienced first hand a hydrogen explosion up close then you may not realize the potential
of the hydrogen contained in water.. We should not limit this discussion to just electrical aspects just
because that is the house paradigm, the fuel available to account for the explosion is abundent.
The possibility of electrical breakdown in some form is certainly a strong one but the affect of
electrical leakage to the earths internal atmosphere opens up the possibility
that the explosion felt around the area was localized ignition of the atmosphere itself.

Many reports speak of the flashs and explosion by comparison to a hydrogen bomb but i have to ask;
what more about those comparisons can be said to bring deeper understanding to what is occuring,
with the two characters of the comparison, to offer such similarity in brightness of flash and force
of the subsequent concussion? Hydrogen and oxygen are both highly volitile, so, can their reaction
to super-heating be violent ignition? The vaporous trail of initial re-entry seems different than the trail
after the explosion. Even the luminous cloud at the flash point seems to remain alive with activity,
some that was more than the cameras sensors could handle, some that needs 3D evaluation to show
the spiraling of at least two fragments which kept on going some distance further.

Lets not be too narrow in the coverage of details for what might have happened during this event. d...z

kiwi

Unread post by kiwi » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:49 pm

Sparky,... the "frames" following the intense "white-out" are quite interesting,.. can you post those? ... btw Leonid Elenin is going to send me some Russian scientific "critiques" of the event, I asked for english translation ... hopefully we can get a better idea from their perspective as to (possibly) the E-discharge component

cheers :D

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:28 pm

notice how dark it got....must be the auto exposure.
Two discharging objects w/something far ahead.
j 12.jpg
j 12.jpg (10.36 KiB) Viewed 12720 times
j 13.jpg
j 13.jpg (11.38 KiB) Viewed 12720 times

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:39 pm

What do you make of this? http://youtu.be/yu8eCgEzB14

kiwi,, I posted past large discharge... :D

I saw another smaller discharge and the continuation of the vertical shaft that looks to be a discharge. :?

dahlenaz

Unread post by dahlenaz » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:30 pm

Sparky wrote:notice how dark it got....must be the auto exposure.
Two discharging objects w/something far ahead.

j 12.jpg j 13.jpg
A discharge to the object from outside the ionosphere seems to me like the most likely electrical
scenario. This would be like the Columbia disaster scenario once proposed by Wal Thornhill.

Isn't charge differential highest across the ionospheric shell? Once the object gets far enough into
the atmosphere the path is exploited. Notice how bright the trail remains even after the explosion
when the outgoing trail had stopped. The brightness of the incoming path does not die out until the
bright area at the point of explosion changes to clouds. The trail actually gets brighter after the
explosion and while the explosion area is flaring. This speaks to me as the extent of the dischage
path from outside, can you see the coronal fingers in the tails? In the video that i've yet to find, but
used by Thunderbolts.info at 3:45 in an upcoming t-bolts news item, you can see how luminosity
in the trail directly relates to flaring at the point of explosion.. As flaring disipates so does the trails behind.
I put several picture at: Text version coming soon.
http://para-az.com/chelyabinsk-meteor/trail-lumin-1.jpg

The explosion could very easily be volitiles held in concentration at the burble behind the object.
Ablated material from the object, left in the trail, sure seems like a fuse for an electrical path which
stopped at the object, seen as a surface explosion which accelerates material ahead of the object and
fragments the object.

I still suggest that this looked like a skip based on the sustained velocity of the
luminous object continuing on out of sight. d...z

Eldie_Essay

A Pinch

Unread post by Eldie_Essay » Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:07 am

I see a pinch:

And here's some screen captures of the other video I linked to above:

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:42 am

Yes, there is a pinch effect.

If you stretch the timeline out as far as you can, then slowly advance the frames, it appears to "boil". There are constant changes in shape of the discharge.

I found one video that was looking at the cloud and there appeared to be spots around the edge that glowed. Now I can't find that video.

dahlenaz

Unread post by dahlenaz » Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:49 am

A demonstration of light scatter through lens material.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUe7VTnH ... e=youtu.be

Eldie_Essay

Re: Second Video Showing Electrical Connection

Unread post by Eldie_Essay » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:10 am

Eldie_Essay wrote:I have been following this thread with great interest. The idea of a meteor to ground electrical connection is intriguing. I came across a second video which appears to show this connection. It's at the 5:20 to 5:31 mark.

http://youtu.be/n6ZneqBrBUo
This video does not appear to have any lens artifacts. It was not a dash cam.

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:11 pm

Some hi res images that seem to confirm the fog-like cloud, and one showing distinct red patches in the trail.

http://marateaman.livejournal.com/27910.html
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller