The Primer Fields?

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

CharlesChandler

Re: The Primer Fields?

Unread post by CharlesChandler » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:54 pm

Hey Folks!

I didn't make it all of the way through the first video, much less the whole series, and I have only skimmed the posts in this thread, so I'm not the most informed person on this topic. Nevertheless, I was asked to weigh in, so here's my take. Forgive me if I just restate what somebody else already said.

First, he's talking about magnetism as if it is the prime mover. Yet the only known way of generating a magnetic field is with a moving electric charge. This is true even in a permanent magnet, wherein the movement of electrons creates the atomic dipole, and if many of the dipoles are aligned, the aggregate will display a net dipole. So to think that magnetism happened first, and then all of the matter in the vicinity got organized around that, just isn't correct. And no, I can't define EM in metaphysical terms, but that's not the point here. :) A force is known by its effects, and all of the evidence says that while moving electric charges can generate magnetic fields, magnetic fields cannot generate electric charges. (They can accelerate electric charges, but they can't generate them.) So the electric force is the prime mover, of the two.

Second, the rest of what he's saying is just observing superficial similarities, and calling that an explanation. Show me any geometric shape, and I can find examples in nature that have that shape. That doesn't prove that they are the same for the same reason. When studying science, keep both eyes on the scientist! ;)

Third, if we were to try to do his homework for him, and estimate the strength of the galactic magnetic fields, we'd see that they are definitely there, but that they are very weak. I'm of the opinion that at the largest scales, magnetism is actually the organizing principle. Electric fields are far more powerful than gravity, and are generally much more powerful than magnetic fields, but E-fields obey the inverse square law, while B-fields obey just the inverse law. So magnetism has a larger scope, and I think that it's galactic B-fields that put the spin into stellar systems, and cosmological B-fields that put the spin into galaxies. But this is a tiny amount of force, exerted over a huge period of time, that eventually builds up momentum in the matter. The electric force acts much more quickly, if only in tighter scopes. So I think that if you were to leave out the electric force, and try to explain galaxies just with the magnetic force, there would be a lot of stuff that you wouldn't be able to explain.

Cheers!
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and he'll spend the rest of the day sitting in a small boat, drinking beer and telling dirty jokes.

Volcanoes
Astrophysics wants its physics back.
The Electromagnetic Nature of Tornadic Supercell Thunderstorms

alain

Unread post by alain » Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:16 pm

Charles:
One sequence on Primer Fields Part#1 from 38'30" to 39'15" shows the ejection of a small magnet from a magnetic field of a bowl The force of ejection seems considerable and the result of only the magnetic field on a small distance,where is the electricity playing there?

CharlesChandler

Unread post by CharlesChandler » Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:28 pm

Hi Alain,

The magnetic field produced by the bowl is, at the atomic level, produced by the movement of electrons. The non-magnetized steel balls are diamagnetic, which means that when exposed to a magnetic field, they become magnetically polarized, and then they respond to a magnetic field. (This is what happens when a refrigerator magnet sticks to the refrigerator door. The iron in the door isn't magnetized, and will not attract a non-magnetized object. But when exposed to a magnet, the electron spins all get lined up, and the iron behaves as if it was magnetized, attracting the magnetized object.) So magnetism is always the attraction or repulsion of magnetic fields generated by moving charged particles.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and he'll spend the rest of the day sitting in a small boat, drinking beer and telling dirty jokes.

Volcanoes

alain

Unread post by alain » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:04 pm

Charles: It was not my question,I should have said:" Where is the electric field in that experiment?"there are of course inside electric charges. If you look at the sequence (Part#1 38'30"- 39'15") There is no electric field but the little magnet is ejected...By which force?

CharlesChandler

Unread post by CharlesChandler » Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:54 am

Alain, both the bowl and the steel ball were electrically neutral. So there are electric forces within the atoms, binding the electrons to the protons. But there was no electric field between the bowl and the ball. But even net neutral objects can produce magnetic fields far larger than themselves. So it was the opposing magnetic forces between them that did the work.

Volcanoes

thunderwearer

Unread post by thunderwearer » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:18 am

I guess astronomers will now start looking for Black Bowls. :roll:

If the point of the bowl shape is to cut through the torus then it should be flexible/stretchable to accommodate differences in tori.

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:20 am

Thanks for taking a look at this thread, Charles.... ;)

It took me a bit to realize that electric current is being produced by the charged particles, moving into the containment bubble, if what he says is happening.

Do you think that is possible? :?
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

mike hingle

Unread post by mike hingle » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:07 pm

The steel balls pick up & magnIfy the magnetic energy
coming from the bowls. (or from toroidal Inductors)

ElectrIcally Insulated Nanocrystalline powdered iron Inductor spheres
or Metglass material would respond the strongest !

Frogs wouldn't repel each other so easy
& not much energy would be generated with frogs.

Electret materials would not be pushed in the same direction
as ferro, dia or para magnetic materials / accretion dynamics.

Bill Beaty's excellent short graphics explaining
'Magnetic A-Fields' & MagnetIc B-Field cIrcuIts In space
needs to be addressed to get the engIne runnIng effIcIently :
"Right Angle Circuitry for Alien Minds" 
http://amasci.com./elect/mcoils.html

Mike :》

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:59 pm

mike,
If one wraps those coils at say 60º, instead of Right angles, is 2/3 or a ratio of output V produced?
Would you expect Beaty's "electro-electret!" to exhibit any phase, which could be modulated ?
s

mike hingle

Unread post by mike hingle » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:24 pm

Tesla's 1894 patent addresses the
maximum possible performance
achievable from a common 'mature'
flat pancake galaxy coil configuration.

Any deviation leads to inefficiencies.

http://www.magnetricity.com/Bifilar.php

Mike :》

Goldminer

Unread post by Goldminer » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:08 am

seasmith wrote:
mike,
If one wraps those coils at say 60º, instead of Right angles, is 2/3 or a ratio of output V produced?
Would you expect Beaty's "electro-electret!" to exhibit any phase, which could be modulated ?
s
Experiments will tell!
I sense a disturbance in the farce.

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:53 pm

Goldminer » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:08 am
seasmith wrote:

mike,
s
Experiments will tell!

What, in 200 years nobody's done one ?
Jarvamundo could probabably answer this one in nanoseconds...

LJazz

Unread post by LJazz » Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:25 pm

He showed the energy flow pattern of the bowls/toruses (The Primer Fields Part 3 - 05:40). It looks like the particle could have an effect in driving the energy flow. Maybe the bowls are the next building block of reality. Like some sort of next iteration of reality...?
Example:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8orhD0jtKfk
http://demonstrations.wolfram.com/Betwe ... eAndTorus/

sphere=>hypersphere=>g-man

it just keeps on spinning and growing trough the dimensions of our mind :shock:

LJazz

Unread post by LJazz » Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:27 pm

i would like to know how the bowls were magnetized

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:54 pm

My WAS would be that magnets were stacked in increasing diameter rings, then cast into a bowl shape. :?
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire