The Primer Fields?

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Alcibiades

Re: The Primer Fields?

Unread post by Alcibiades » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:58 pm

I'm a novice so take it easy.
I'm a theoretical speculator of the creative conceptualising school of imaginative imaginings. lol
Musing along..

What can one expect to see if the magnetic bowl field lines are rotating around their polar axis?
What if they are also traveling with velocity along that polar axis?
How would this affect the core would it also rotate?
Would the rotating magnetic bowl fieldlines cause a vortex trailing behind?
Would fibonacci know?
See here:
The helical model - our solar system is a vortex

What does a Torus have to do with bowl shaped magnetic field lines?
Seems to me they are closely related.

Is a Supernova a young nebular or quasar in the making?

Very much enjoying the EU and Primer Fields information keep up the good y'all.

peace
"Some of my finest hours have been spent on my back veranda, smoking hemp and observing as far as my eye can see.”-Thomas Jefferson

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:26 am

aetherwizard wrote:
Sparky wrote:I thought the red bowl was positive and the blue was negative.. :? That would be two unipole magnets.? Did I misunderstand? :? He shows field lines around each bowl.
Would a unipole magnet have a field around it? :?
Each bowl is actually a complex dipolar magnet. In one bowl, the north pole flows out of the central axis and in the other the south pole flows out of the central axis. Those are the magnetic orientations he is talking about. But each magnet still has both north and south components.
I could see changes in the compass, but how those are interpreted is subjective.
Maybe he will go into more detail how he arrived at the conclusions about confinement.
It is an interesting hypothesis...
All of his interpretations are subjective as presented in the videos. There is nothing wrong with subjectively derived hypotheses. I think most of his ideas will be proven correct in the end.
Thanks.....guess I need to watch the whole series several times to put it all together.

It would be nice to have transcripts to review.

thanks
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:33 pm

Whoa! :shock:
Electricity in plasma discharges create rapidly morphing shapes; rotations, “pinching,” spheroids which flatten into disks with outer curving edges, creating bowl shapes may appear as “limbs” along the discharging axis. When the formation reaches a saturation point, the formation breaks apart, very explosively.

Two bowls and a torus=the squatting man.. :D

Would this suggest that the magnetic bowls are created by the plasma discharge? :?
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:52 pm

º
Yes, as are the astronomical-scale "Bow Shocks", imo

>)

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:22 pm

Would the squatting man formation's bowls operate as the primer field's bowls, with the complex matter collection mechanism in the containment dome, as described on the video? :?

************************************************************************************************************************************************
Alcibiades:
Is a Supernova a young nebular or quasar in the making?
As I understand nova, the formation is a result of an exploding double layer, throwing out those particles that were being conducted by the birkeland current. Some think that a "birthing"/fissioning is part of or precipitated the explosion.
If I an in error, I do hope to be corrected.. :oops:

kiwi

Unread post by kiwi » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:57 am

Published on Dec 31, 2012
Video of magnetic models of the Globe of Science and Innovation at CERN in my vacuum chamber. High voltage plasma reveals the magnetic patterns that the CERN models emit and thereby explain many phenomena found in physics and astrophysics.---

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyCwbkDzYK4

morris86

Unread post by morris86 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:17 am

new post on You tube by David Lapoint

Published on Feb 9, 2013
This installment of The Primer Fields explains the dual nature of light and other electromagnetic radiation.

Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpI6ikj1G-s

Very Interesting view on one part of double slit experiment

kiwi

Unread post by kiwi » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:06 pm

----The second problem is magnetic fields. They are found almost everywhere, but standard theory doesn't understand what makes them. Plasma cosmologist Alfvén explains that the problem is with astronomers' shortsightedness. Magnetic fields are never found without electric currents. Even the fields of bar magnets are created by currents within their atomic structure. So as long as astronomers refuse to accept the existence of electric currents in space, they will never understand the origins of the magnetic fields they see.----
http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/2004/ ... lusion.htm

justcurious

Unread post by justcurious » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:50 pm

What I would really like to know is... How did those magnet buckyball pairs maintain a certain distance from the doublecup in the video. Also how did those steel balls form in those patterns.

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:57 am

Hey, Sam...I don't know what a magnetic field is either.. :oops:

But, we know that "like' repels. As neutral steel balls are introduced to a magnetic field, they acquire a "like" charge at the edge of the flux. this allows them to be pulled into a higher flux, but also repels that "like" flux, and they reach a balanced position. They also see each other as "like" flux, so repel, in the amount of flux that they acquired. The interacting fields reach a balance, which requires a shifting of positions.......
it's a lot like magic... :D

alain

Unread post by alain » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:52 pm

To me,a newbie,one of the more spectacular piece of the Primer Fields# 1 movie is the ejection of a small magnet introduced in one of the "ball" How to explain this? I can understand that it follows the magnetic field of the ball but it seems to exit straight and with a big force...Is the force of ejection equal to the force of introducing the magnet?

kell1990

Unread post by kell1990 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:17 am

alain wrote:To me,a newbie,one of the more spectacular piece of the Primer Fields# 1 movie is the ejection of a small magnet introduced in one of the "ball" How to explain this? I can understand that it follows the magnetic field of the ball but it seems to exit straight and with a big force...Is the force of ejection equal to the force of introducing the magnet?

As I understood the process, the non-magnetic ball propelled itself through the throat of the deformed torus (the bowl).

I'm pretty sure I saw this several times, and I wish someone could explain how a non-magnetic object could accelerate through a hole in a torus?

But then he says that everything is magnetic. Must be something about that I don't understand....More explaining would help.

aetherwizard

Unread post by aetherwizard » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:06 am

kell1990 wrote:As I understood the process, the non-magnetic ball propelled itself through the throat of the deformed torus (the bowl).

I'm pretty sure I saw this several times, and I wish someone could explain how a non-magnetic object could accelerate through a hole in a torus?

But then he says that everything is magnetic. Must be something about that I don't understand....More explaining would help.
All subatomic particles have magnetic dipoles, electrostatic dipoles, and spin direction. The subatomic particles can arrange themselves as atoms and the atoms can be arranged as molecules. The number of subatomic particles inside an atom will determine the net magnetic property of the atom. Some atoms appear to have no obvious magnetic property because the subatomic particles are arranged such that the magnetic dipoles are neutralized. The magnetism is still there, but there is no obvious magnetic field around the atom.

The physics of the bowls amplifies the effects of magnetic flux tubes. Those steel balls are separated because they are being encased in magnetic flux tubes. Magnetism is actually a broad category of magnetic related phenomena. In this case, the bowls are actually amplifying the effects of diamagnetism. Diamagnetism is the magnetic phenomenon of encasing material in flux tubes. Since all material is magnetic, all material can be manipulated through diamagnetism. This is why living frogs can be levitated in a strong diamagnetic flux tube.

You can observe magnetic flux tubes if you still have a CRT. I keep a couple of CRT screens in my shed just for this purpose. Bring up a white image on your CRT and move a strong magnet near its surface. You can see where the magnetic flux tubes cut the plane of the screen.

The magnetic bowl shape is actually focusing the magnetic flux tubes into various structures. The demonstration of the steel ball being trapped in the magnetic flux tube at a specific distance from outside of the hole suggests that if the bowl was rested on its largest diameter with the hole facing up, certain light objects would levitate above the bowl hole.

alain

Unread post by alain » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:37 am

"The physics of the bowls amplifies the effects of magnetic flux tubes" Does that mean that a magnet or any magnetized object can be moved,accelerated and ejected from inside these tubes as shown in the movie? If this is true - It's difficult to see that David Lapoint has a BB gun behind the bowl ;) - Would that be the source of a "free energy" that he announces?

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:50 pm

Would like to see a heavy edit of these videos. No need to show the same thing several times. Makes the presentation flow like molasses. I have a rewind if I want to watch something again. In short, move it along! :roll: