Jupiter/Saturn are brown dwarf stars, not planets.

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

JeffreyW

Jupiter/Saturn are brown dwarf stars, not planets.

Unread post by JeffreyW » Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:58 am

"Plasma theorists would not be surprised if closer observations discover a disk of material around the star’s equator. In lab experiments and in computer simulations of the pinch effect, a “ring current”—a doughnut-shaped flow of plasma and electricity—circles the central accumulation of plasma. Power flows into the ring current, which stores it until a threshold is reached. Then the ring discharges to the central body."

The Great Red Spot anybody?

It's pretty obvious Jupiter/Saturn are brown dwarf stars. They were previously main sequence, but shrunk. As will the sun. The sun itself is only 10-30 million years old.

You guys/gals need me. :mrgreen: Because I have not been educated a.k.a. brainwashed.
http://vixra.org/pdf/1711.0206v4.pdf The Main Book on Stellar Metamorphosis, Version 4

Sparky

Re: Jupiter/Saturn are brown dwarf stars, not planets.

Unread post by Sparky » Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:16 pm

a “ring current”—a doughnut-shaped flow of plasma and electricity—circles the central accumulation of plasma. Power flows into the ring current, which stores it until a threshold is reached. Then the ring discharges to the central body."
is this a torus? have you seen how the current flows into and out of it? i have not been able to find info on how this is done.
They were previously main sequence, but shrunk.
do you imply that the current needed to maintain an arc mode was disrupted?
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

JeffreyW

Unread post by JeffreyW » Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:32 pm

Sparky wrote:
a “ring current”—a doughnut-shaped flow of plasma and electricity—circles the central accumulation of plasma. Power flows into the ring current, which stores it until a threshold is reached. Then the ring discharges to the central body."
is this a torus? have you seen how the current flows into and out of it? i have not been able to find info on how this is done.
They were previously main sequence, but shrunk.
do you imply that the current needed to maintain an arc mode was disrupted?
Torus? Not too sure. Check out a movie of Jupiter's weather patterns. These are toruses?

Maintaining arc mode? I don't know anything about 'arc mode'. Is Earth lightning 'arc mode'?
http://vixra.org/pdf/1711.0206v4.pdf The Main Book on Stellar Metamorphosis, Version 4

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:01 pm

Is Earth lightning 'arc mode'?
Yes, as is smaller sparks, and probably the stars. The other modes of plasma discharge are "dark", and "glow". There is radiation associated with each mode, whether the discharge can be seen or not. But i like the statement plasma makes in arc mode best.. ;)
Jupiter's weather patterns. These are toruses?
I would say that those would be vortexes, like tornadoes and hurricanes....a torus, donut, or ring, would be around the planet, as i understand it.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

viscount aero

Unread post by viscount aero » Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:37 pm

JeffreyW wrote:"—a doughnut-shaped flow of plasma and electricity—circles the central accumulation of plasma.
that describes a plasma torus

JeffreyW

Unread post by JeffreyW » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:41 pm

Sparky wrote:
Is Earth lightning 'arc mode'?
Yes, as is smaller sparks, and probably the stars. The other modes of plasma discharge are "dark", and "glow". There is radiation associated with each mode, whether the discharge can be seen or not. But i like the statement plasma makes in arc mode best.. ;)
Jupiter's weather patterns. These are toruses?
I would say that those would be vortexes, like tornadoes and hurricanes....a torus, donut, or ring, would be around the planet, as i understand it.
Well, what I can make of it is that would a torus be a little bent, if you will, if other factors were pulling at it? I mean, Jupiter/Neptune are spheres right? Yet their bands rotate as if they were toruses influenced to maintain the star's overall shape? Bands of toruses? In close to the center band "torus" on Jupiter forms a "discharge storm", similiar to what Neptune formed with its "great dark spot".

Each band that rotates around Jupiter seems to have the capacity to form it's own "discharge storms"? Some stronger than others? To faciliate it's shrinking and cooling?

When I think of the stars I think of large hydrogen/helium balloons. If you put them in extreme cold, they will shrink, and space is really cold. Or is space hot? The stars are constantly battling space, so they can be safely assumed to be shrinking over their lifetimes?

If they "fuse" elements somehow, a question that still confounds me, (I think elements are made in a star's corona :mrgreen: ), then would not the iron collect in the center of the star, (because iron is ferromagnetic) as the outer layers combined to form compounds such as methane/hydrocarbons/ammonia/water, and shrunk significantly because of this? Is this not what Uranus/Neptune are doing?

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:52 pm

When I think of the stars I think of large hydrogen/helium balloons.
Well, that is what is taught by standard cosmologists.

From the EU perspective, as i understand it, stars are plasma, dust, and whatever can be collected by the electrical forces of birkeland ropes, and compressed at a z-pinch point. Since hydrogen is available in large quantities, it would be a dominate element.

In the strong electrical environment of the z-pinch there would possibly be fusion and fission and transmutation of elements, If the star is acting as an anode in a circuit, electrons from far space would be attracted to it and these would form birkeland currents, feeding and enlarging the star. The size of a star is controversial. What do you measure? It is suggested that the brightness and size is determined by the amount of electrical energy being supplied to it. Observational evidence and experiments support an electric star theory. What a star does if the current is shut off, i don't know. Theory of planet formation from a star is also supported by experiment. That electrical stress builds up to a point where a star fissions to relieve that stress. These fissioned portions are either binary stars or what are called dwarf stars/gas giants.

If their electrical environment is producing stress in them, they can fission and produce smaller planets. I've never seen this happen, but some believe that ancient records describe such events. A good place to get better information about all of this is in the TPODS. There are also some utube videos, which links to can be found on the multimedia page.

Space is cold, but some matter/plasma in space can be very hot!
-they can be safely assumed to be shrinking over their lifetimes?
some assumptions are safer than others. The safest method is to follow the evidence. even then, one can be led off on a dead end tangent... ;)

JeffreyW

Unread post by JeffreyW » Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:14 pm

Almost there.

My theory states that a star cools and shrinks and leaves elements over after it died.

Somebody made me a video that goes over it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fINLrXi54zA

1 star> 1 smaller star > what humans perceive to be a planet, but is actaully a smaller cooler star

The planet Earth is a black dwarf star, it still has it's magnetic field and corona, and according to my theory is a black dwarf because it has active plate tectonics. Blue dwarfs/brown dwarfs/red dwarfs and others do not have active plate techtonics, they are not black dwarf stars. It was previously a very large main sequence star very early in it's lifetime.

Over even many more billions of years the black dwarf cools and shrinks and resembles the moon or another moon, with spotty magnetic fields like Mars (with a much thicker crust), and much smaller with no plate tectonics.

Everything is rooted in this. All stars cool and leave their iron/nickel cores left over, over many billions of years. :mrgreen:

And don't say I stole this from somebody, because I did not. You are getting this theory as unselfishly as the Americans gave the Japanese the atom bomb. :mrgreen:

-Jeffrey Wolynski

JeffreyW

Unread post by JeffreyW » Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:29 pm

Oh and I don't need "ancient records". My brain works brilliantly. 8-)

phyllotaxis

Unread post by phyllotaxis » Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:34 pm

JeffreyW wrote:Oh and I don't need "ancient records". My brain works brilliantly. 8-)
O_o

JeffreyW

Unread post by JeffreyW » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:41 am

Oh and the "evidence" for stars shrinking, they are exoplanets, coupled with the fact that scientists have no definition for what an "exoplanet" is because their definition for "planet" only covers the solar system.

I am the first human being to propose that there is no such thing as "planet". It's either a star or a stellar core. Stars have magnetic fields/coronas/weather patterns. Stellar cores have no atmospheres/magnetic fields/coronas. It's a pretty simple definition. Good thing I've written this in multiple places that way I get credit.

Behold: Our solar system is full of stars. Earth/Venus/Jupiter/Uranus/Neptune/Saturn and others. We live in a multiple star system, all with coronas/magnetic fields/ extremely hot interiors/weather patterns/ etc. All different sizes/ages/compositions/levels of differentiation/temperatures/stages of decay.

I can say this until I'm blue in the face, :mrgreen: , but the fact is that unless I literally write a BOOK nobody will pay attention.

Therefore I am writing a book. I am about 80 pages in and I am currently working on the differentiation process, or in other words the process that all the elements inside of a star go through as they combine and form what we are aware of as the mantle/crust/atmosphere.

Uranus/Neptune are the last stages of stellar decay (blue dwarf stage because of the changing atmospheric compositions), before black dwarf stage. Black dwarf stage is active plate tectonics, like the Earth. :P :P :P

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:20 am

Did i miss it?...have you addressed how a star is first formed, how it grows, and then how the dying process begins?

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:49 pm

Earth Lost Much Atmosphere
* Jeffrey, I think Fred J has also written that Earth used to be a planet like Neptune, in which the atmosphere occasionally exploded, because of the presence of volatile gases. Each explosion blew away parts of the previously thick atmosphere. The age of dinosaurs was when the air was much thicker, making the surface much warmer with an even temperature all over the Earth. CO2 was much thicker then too. He also has suggested that electric and magnetic forces made Earth oval shaped originally and very fast spinning, causing a centrifugal reduction of weight, allowing animals and plants to grow much bigger. The changing shape also caused plate tectonics and continental drift etc.
* Would you let us know how you determined that the Sun is 10 to 30 million years old?

JeffreyW

Unread post by JeffreyW » Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:00 pm

Lloyd wrote:Earth Lost Much Atmosphere
* Jeffrey, I think Fred J has also written that Earth used to be a planet like Neptune, in which the atmosphere occasionally exploded, because of the presence of volatile gases. Each explosion blew away parts of the previously thick atmosphere. The age of dinosaurs was when the air was much thicker, making the surface much warmer with an even temperature all over the Earth. CO2 was much thicker then too. He also has suggested that electric and magnetic forces made Earth oval shaped originally and very fast spinning, causing a centrifugal reduction of weight, allowing animals and plants to grow much bigger. The changing shape also caused plate tectonics and continental drift etc.
* Would you let us know how you determined that the Sun is 10 to 30 million years old?
Earth oval shaped? No way. It was always spherical, because it is the core of a still cooling star. Oh and btw Fred J did not include the other "moons/planets", they are all stellar cores or cooling stars. There is no such thing as "planet/moon".

Oh and yes, Earth was Neptune sized and was of similar composition. You are forgetting a step though. Uranus is the last stage of stellar decay before it becomes Earth-like. Neptune is WAY too hot right now to form a coherent crust, with vast water oceans.

Oh and for you plasma dudes/gals, I do not care for what caused a star to form. I do not care for "star birth". My theory of stellar metamorphosis covers stellar decay. Think of a human being. The process of growth is NOT the same as decay. Stars being born vs stars dying are two vastly different processes. You can quote me on that.

JeffreyW

Unread post by JeffreyW » Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:04 pm

Sparky wrote:Did i miss it?...have you addressed how a star is first formed, how it grows, and then how the dying process begins?
Are not stars formed in nebulas from z-pinches?