Why all this jumping ahead?

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

JeffreyW

Re: Why all this jumping ahead?

Unread post by JeffreyW » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:35 am

The concept of age is between two objects. You can not find the “age” of something when you have nothing to compare it to. This is why determining the “age” of the universe if flawed. Everything=universe, there is nothing to compare everything to! What gives my grandmother “age” is that she can be considered to be older than me and some trees even. My grandmother on the other hand is not everything. She will always have something to be compared to. She will always have “age”, because there will always be an object she can be compared to!

So saying that the entire universe having an "age" is bunk. It's a logical loop. The universe is everything, and everything can not have an age.
http://vixra.org/pdf/1711.0206v4.pdf The Main Book on Stellar Metamorphosis, Version 4

JeffreyW

Unread post by JeffreyW » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:35 am

Besides, how much conceptual sense does it make to say there is “more” to “everything”? Everything is everything! That’s what the term universe means! Everything can not have “age” or “beginning” or “end”. These are concepts we use to describe at least “two” objects. The universe is one object.

13.7 billion years old my butt. lolol :roll:
http://vixra.org/pdf/1711.0206v4.pdf The Main Book on Stellar Metamorphosis, Version 4

JeffreyW

Unread post by JeffreyW » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:36 am

Hahaha! If gravity pulls on objects proportional to their mass, then this should mean that Jupiter should be the closest planet to the sun! Jupiter is much much heavier than earth! Gravity does not exist in outer space, we are getting this confused with electromagnetism, because both are inversely proportional to distance. Gravity is purely a surface phenomena and requires dense objects. Electromagnetism is what keeps the planets and moons in their orbits! The iron cores of all planets and moons and stars allow for this phenomena! The time between the actual adoption of the planet and it’s orbit, and the amount of iron in the core of the planet determine it’s distance from the sun.
Internal temperature of Jupiter up to 64000 degrees Fahrenheit, which is hotter than the surface of the sun, riddle me this.
Uranus has 14 times the mass of earth but lower surface gravity and escape velocity. It’s internal heat is a little lower than earth as well. It seems apparent to me that the surface gravity and escape velocity are directly related to the internal heat or “flux” if you will of the internal rate of heat production. This flux is probably caused by large scale electrodynamic forces. If mass caused gravity, then the escape velocity of Uranus would be much higher than Earth. The equatorial surface gravity of Neptune is 1.14 g. Uranus’s is .886 g. Earth’s is .996 g. Explain to me why Uranus’s mass is 14 times greater than Earth, but it’s surface gravity is lower? It seems to me that mass does not cause gravity. The internal heat flux causes the effects of gravity.

JeffreyW

Unread post by JeffreyW » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:38 am

Debunk, correct, dissect, dissect, dissect!!!

Astrophysics has become a creationist religion. Holy crap. The only thing standing in my way is CMB radiation, redshift and big bang. Want to destroy all three right now. CMB radiation is just the suns energy reflecting off the heliopause it comes in stronger at the microwave level because the plasma reflects microwaves the best. Redshift is just misinterpreted, because quasars have quantized redshift from their host galaxies, which is essentially saying the Earth is the center of the entire universe! Big bang is plan and simple conceptually bunk, in the beginning there was nothing, which exploded! I'm done here, now science can move on!

JeffreyW

Unread post by JeffreyW » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:39 am

If Saturn formed the exact same time as Jupiter/Earth and the Sun then why does it have fully formed moons AND gravitationally bound rings?

JeffreyW

Unread post by JeffreyW » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:40 am

The next argument involves the correct interpretation of what the cosmic microwave background is. Is it the left over radiation “glow” of the big bang? Why is it smooth? It is smooth because the CMB is measuring the suns microwave radiation bouncing of the heliopause. Microwaves are the form of magnetic oscillations that can not penetrate the magnetic/plasma shell of our solar system, so they get reflected back onto our “telescopes”. It is smooth and round because the heliopause is mostly smooth and round. The CMB is not measuring anything do to with age. It is only the reflection of the suns EM output.

JeffreyW

Unread post by JeffreyW » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:41 am

What I'm trying to say is that the magnetic shells of iron are tied more intimately with all other "elements", which gives rise to "mass". The magnetic shell of "hydrogen" interacts much more weakly, but does not possess a quality known as "mass". This weaker interaction is misinterpreted as less "mass". This is a huge mistake. This is just as crazy as saying a rubber band will be harder to stretch because it is heavier, it does not take in account the number of molecules comprising the actual band that is getting stretched. A thin band can have much more "mass" than a thick short band, but the thick short band will be much more difficult to stretch!

JeffreyW

Unread post by JeffreyW » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:45 am

The surface is tangent to the connecting line, but tangency is not needed, tangency is just a mathematical measurement. The interacting of the magnetic shells via electric current flowing through all matter is what gives rise to gravity, when the magnetic shells interact more strongly to surrounding magnetic shells, it gives rise to "mass".
Electrons are zero dimensional. In other words they are mathematical entities that are used to describe the phenomena known as electricity, but have no existence.
The electron is a concept. Nothing more, nothing less. They do not exist in the physical world.
Sorry, science 101 is still teaching you 1940's style electron mumbo jumbo. Just to make a tiny little prediction for my own benefit/cause, NASA just recently sent up a new satellite. This satellite is called the GRAIL, and it is supposed to measure the inner layers of the moon. What do you think they will find? My guess is that they will find iron, because the moon is an ancient dead star, that is older than anything scientists could have ever imagined! The Earth was its primary star at one point as well, which also explains why it's near side has "ocean" like features. The "ocean" like features were giant pools of molten metal! 5a
All the planets are magnetized because of the iron that had electric current flowing through them, like giant electromagnets!
The most shocking part of my theory is that the Earth is OLDER than the sun!

JeffreyW

Unread post by JeffreyW » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:46 am

All "atoms" are connected to all other "atoms" by electric current that acts like a rubber band. The more twisted the electric current is wrapped around itself gives the effect of gravity.
This is why absolute zero will never be reached, because it essentially is trying to separate the electric current making the material "real". Without the electric current forming the magnetic shell the material is not real and gets mixed, because the magnetic shell is thrown apart. This is what happens in a bose-einstein condensate. It's not a different state of matter, it's just the magnetic shells have been stretched out.
Similar to "birkeland currents", the twisting electric current connects all material.

JeffreyW

Unread post by JeffreyW » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:46 am

Debunk radiometric dating: Radiometric dating is highly flawed because of the recycling nature of material. Can you date a single carbon atom? Can you date a single iron atom? Can you date a single hydrogen atom? The entire radiometric dating method is bunk. Can you determine the age of electric current? My sock probably has material that is thousands of years old more like billions or trillions, but the actual sock in it’s form is only 1 year old. Radiometric dating can also be debunked because the sun is at least many billions of years old, yet the new “atoms” it is creating have just popped into existence. If you measure the radioactive decay of material that just “popped” into existence, you will never find the age of the sun! Radiometric decay rates have therefore been debunked and can not even be used on small scales such as my sock, or large ones such as the sun! The information can be manipulated to suit the person seeking the information, by choosing what they want to perceive. My sock is 1 year old or thousands of years old. If I want to put the sock on my foot, it will be considered to only be 1 year old, because I can not possibly track all the material the sock came from in the first place. Radiometric decay levels are only useful for how we want to perceive it. If we want to say something is so and so years old, we can then make all measurements match what we want.
Radiometric material can only be used for rocks. Has been. You will never hear of radiometric dating of the earth’s atmosphere, why you might say, well the atmosphere is recycled, so any material you gain will constantly appear new. Radiometric dating only works for material that is solid, fluids or gases can not be radiometrically dated, because they mix and mingle. Quick Q: I've been searching online for methods for the radiometric dating of fluids and/or gases.
Houston, we have a problem. If 99.99% of all material in the known U consists of fluids which are radioactive-ly isotropic in nature caused by the mixing and creating of new material at varying rates, aka universal recycling if you will, the entire radiometric method of dating "things" falls apart!
The radiometric dating of an igneous rock supports my point, because it is isotropic in nature caused by the mingling of material when it was a fluid! You can not find the point at which the material cooled by measuring it's radioactive decay!

JeffreyW

Unread post by JeffreyW » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:48 am

All "ages" of things needs to be fixed.

JeffreyW

Unread post by JeffreyW » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:49 am

I can not use the “determined” ages of anything. The mainstream astrophysical community is stuck believing nothing can be older than 13.7 billion years. This screws up all their explanations and makes loops of logic that are so obviously bunk it astounds me!

JeffreyW

Unread post by JeffreyW » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:50 am

Don't get me started on figuring out what the hell electron degeneracy pressure is. How does a star gain mass as it dies? Stars lose mass as they die, from the conversion of mass to energy! How the hell will the sun become a red giant with a mass .5 to 10 the mass of the sun now? This is insane.
Stars do not from inside of molecular clouds. The cloud isn’t even necessary, even if the cloud was there gravity is too weak to combine anything into a coherent mass! They still don’t know how stars are formed! How does a star gain mass to become a red giant, and then somehow by some miracle lose that very same mass to shrink and then more unbelieveably become a white dwarf which has the mass of the sun that is compacted into a very tiny ball, and then somehow lose this mass again to become a brown dwarf? This is insane. It appears to me that making sense is not necessary in science.

JeffreyW

Unread post by JeffreyW » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:51 am

I can do a simple experiment to disprove planetary formation from gravity. Go to the gym and take a 45lb dumbell or any weight for that matter and see if by setting the weight on top of another they make a liquid iron soup from touching each other. What is even crazier is to assume that not only do the rocks and dust gravitationally collapse into each other and start the fusion process, we are suppose to believe that gravity is a superpowerful force WITHOUT there being a planetary or stellar body to influence the stuff in the first place!!!! If gravity is sooo god awfully powerful, then why do Saturn/Jupiter/Uranus have rings? Would the rings have formed a little Saturn moon? Why is the moon moving AWAY from the Earth? Would the Moon have crashed into Earth by now, or at least be moving closer!?
We are supposed to believe that gravity can make objects fuse together to form vast internal oceans of white hot magma!!
Better yet, according to the wikipedia page, gravitational collapse relies on some mysterious "outward" pointing force that is literally "holding back" gravity that somehow becomes "weaker" than gravity, allowing the gravity to squeeze the matter together! Is that not insane or what?!
They have invented a force that does not even have a name yet, and somehow becomes weaker than gravity!
The "mass" of stars somehow stays with the star as it dies! What the hell?! What about mass becoming energy? What happened to E=MC^2? When the star uses up all its fuel, at the very core of it after 100's of millions of years of forming will be a little red hot molten ball of iron and silicon and what-not that eventually cools down and forms a crust! The silicon is mostly present in the crust because it has a higher boiling point than iron/nickel! It rises to the surface like a pot pie. YUM!! Some hydrogen and oxygen sticks around and creates an atmosphere. Most of the mass has become energy by this time! Check out Jupiter! It's losing it's mass too and will eventually look like the earth. It's one big cycle!

JeffreyW

Unread post by JeffreyW » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:52 am

Reply!! I need people on this forum to match what I'm trying to say! It's all flowing into me like some giant epiphany!!!