Electrical Formations in Caves

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

starbiter

Re: Electrical Formations in Caves

Unread post by starbiter » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:07 pm

Hola Sparky: There was probably enough electrical energy for transmutation during Earth's encounter with Venus. But just the process of electrical excavation, like we see on comets today, could remove the surface of comet Venus to quite a depth. If there was gold in the material being removed it might become part of the tail/coma, in the form of minute dust. If the Earth passed through the tail/coma, the enhanced aurora/River of Fire would attract and repel the material based on the ionic nature of the elements, molecules, and compounds. Gold is usually found in quartz associated with granitic rock.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quartz_reef_mining

[...]
Primary gold typically occurs in quartz veins. The extraction of gold ore from these hard quartz veins was historically referred to as quartz reef mining.
A Prussian engineer, Jacob Brache was the first to think that quartz reefs might have even more gold than alluvial fields.

me again,
Sounds like electrical sorting to me. Quartz [silicon dioxide] and gold on one side of a Birkeland Current/Bennett Pinch, feldspar/granite on the other side. This all seems very obvious in an Electrical Universe. Electricity makes crystal, in this case quartz. In other cases garnet. In other cases geodes full of crystal, covered in granite. Please see my last post on the dune thread.

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 259#p53259

If the Earth was excavated to a considerable depth, large amounts of gold would be removed as fine dust, if the process was similar to Electric Discharge Machining [EDM], no transmutation required. But that doesn't rule transmutation out. It's just more simple with an exchange of material between Venus [as a comet] and Earth. It's my position that Earth is coated to a great depth with dust that was removed from comet Venus. Please read, or in your case Sparky, re-read WiC.

michael
I Ching #49 The Image
Fire in the lake: the image of REVOLUTION
Thus the superior man
Sets the calender in order
And makes the seasons clear

www.EU-geology.com

http://www.michaelsteinbacher.com

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:50 am

michael, thanks....i agree with what you said.
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

Tina

Re: Stalactite-Stalagmite Formations

Unread post by Tina » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:27 am

Maxwell Jennings wrote:....What if water follows subtle electrical currents through the ground, then follows the subtle vortex circuits down to the continuing circuits in the cavern floor? Detection grids able to register super-subtle currents would be necessary to test this EU-based hypothesis. Large high-definition grids placed in a cavern room containing stalactites-stalagmites could possibly detect these circuits and even smaller grids placed between single stalactite-stalagmite formations might be able to detect singe circuits if they exist. Dissection of a stalactite-stalagmite pair in horizontal and vertical cross-sections might reveal the electrical-influence imprinting. Laboratory experiments could speed up the formation process, thus providing more evidence for this type of EU-geological possibility.
I think the accepted description of stalactite/stalagmite formation is a reasonable one but I understand your desire to explore a possible further electrical connection underlying the process. All you would have to show is the physical deposit-drip-deposit operation governed by some established circuit...and you suggest several ways. But what I understand of these structures - they are very well protected and it would be very difficult to arrange experiments and experimental equipment near formations as the environments need to be kept as pristine as possible.(Cell phones are not even allowed) I live in New South Wales, Australia and we have the Jenolan Caves with the most spectacular formations... :D

Maxwell Jennings

Re: Stalactite-Stalagmite Formations

Unread post by Maxwell Jennings » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:27 pm

Tina wrote:I think the accepted description of stalactite/stalagmite formation is a reasonable one but I understand your desire to explore a possible further electrical connection underlying the process. All you would have to show is the physical deposit-drip-deposit operation governed by some established circuit...and you suggest several ways. But what I understand of these structures - they are very well protected and it would be very difficult to arrange experiments and experimental equipment near formations as the environments need to be kept as pristine as possible.(Cell phones are not even allowed) I live in New South Wales, Australia and we have the Jenolan Caves with the most spectacular formations... :D
I agree that the desire to protect these unique formations would overrule most if not all requests to cut one open, and I'm sure the caretakers responsible for preserving them would cringe at the thought of putting scientific devices near even one formation. I remember hearing of popular tourist-spot caves where the caretakers attempt to counteract human contamination by cleaning frequently-visited caverns. We not only exhale moisture and carbon dioxide and remove oxygen, but we're constantly shedding dead skin cells, hairs, and shoe-clothing particles. Everything we bare-skin touch is left with at least skin oil. Maybe there's a remote cave somewhere that can be delicately examined. I think a cave such as the one mentioned here would be the prime specimen since there is possible supporting evidence of at least past electrical activity.

remelic

Unread post by remelic » Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:31 pm

I have a geode with a stalagmite inside it...
I wonder how mineralized water got into my geode to deposit this stalagmite?
;)
Secrets of Edward Leedskalnin
“Like a flash of lightning and in an instant the truth was revealed.” - Nikola Tesla
Electricity = Magnetism x Speed of Light Squared... Thats what he really meant.

starbiter

Unread post by starbiter » Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:46 pm

Hola Remlic: Is there a possibility for a photograph please?

duney
I Ching #49 The Image
Thus the superior man

www.EU-geology.com

remelic

Unread post by remelic » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:06 pm

starbiter wrote:Hola Remlic: Is there a possibility for a photograph please?

duney
Ok no problem, I am at work right now but when I get home I'll post one.
“Like a flash of lightning and in an instant the truth was revealed.” - Nikola Tesla

remelic

Unread post by remelic » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:24 pm

the small piece in the middle has the best example although it is hard to see in these pictures.

starbiter

Unread post by starbiter » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:34 pm

Way cool Remlic: I wish i could send You my closeup lenses. But your images are cool. I envision the geodes being produced in the atmosphere by a Bennett Pinch, while the atmosphere was choked with dust. The material in your geode might be carbonate, or not. I would like to have a Bennett Pinch within a chamber, and introduce dust of varying types to see if geodes are the result.

thanks, michael
I Ching #49 The Image
Thus the superior man

www.EU-geology.com

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:12 am

I have personally collected geodes, and crystals from the inside of vugs, where the crystals grow toward [but not necessarily radially] the center of the cavity. I see this as being a locally induced electrostatic phenomenon, however it is generally true that both geodes and their larger vug counterparts occur in systems, often in breccia pipes which may be the result of more extreme or catastrophic electrical discharge. On larger cave walls I have visitied, on the other hand, stalactites and stalagmites grow vertically, generally affirming geotropism. However there are huge crystals found in caves that defy a gravitational mechanism, such as these in Mexico:
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news ... tals-cave/
These crystals apparently grew under water, explaining their "zero-gravity" development; so it is conceivable, perhaps even likely :?: , that geodes and vug crystals are also the result of crystal growth in water, just like the ones you do in your kitchen.
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

remelic

Unread post by remelic » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:36 am

I agree that they were formed under water through an electro-static process.

starbiter

Unread post by starbiter » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am

Just curious why You folks are convinced geodes are produced under water. Hot rocks falling from the sky seems like a consistent theme from legend and myth. And a Bennett Pinch associated with an enhanced aurora seems well suited to create geodes when the atmosphere is choked with comet dust. When geodes are composed of alternating layers of limestone and dolomite, comet dust seems like the only option.
http://www.scitopics.com/Sedimentary_do ... oblem.html
[...]

Any model for marine carbonate precipitation must explain how these kinetic barriers are overcome. As we have seen, in normal shallow marine conditions, seawater is supersaturated with respect to calcium carbonate and dolomite, achieved by ion complexing and hydration, so that thermodynamic predictions for precipitation of the minerals involving saturation indices are inapplicable. It appears that significant changes in seawater chemistry are necessary before carbonate precipitation can occur.

http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi. ... 010014.pdf

me again,
Throw in the fact that geodes are sometimes found with oil under pressure in their center and an under water scenario seems problematic.

http://www.isgs.illinois.edu/maps-data- ... bit3.shtml

michael
I Ching #49 The Image
Thus the superior man

www.EU-geology.com

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:52 am

I'd agree with your pinch formed geodes Michael. If we have 'dust' from an incoming
plasma stream, or from an approaching body being electrically dissociated, it is
possible, in my imagination at least, that it could be pinched in the discharge and formed
into round shells. What is going on inside would be due to pulsing in the discharge,
and resonance inside the shell allowing for the energies required for transmutation.
I can also imagine the same mechanism being responsible for the creation of much larger
versions, in much larger pinches, occurring in say galactic arms, or highly energetic
tori. Maybe many roundish asteroids, moonlets, moons and planets have big crystals, oil, etc
inside them?
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

starbiter

Unread post by starbiter » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:06 am

Hello Gary: I've also been pondering moons, comets, and planets having a geode type origin. They might even start as an energetic plasmoid, similar to Arp's quasar model. Then they attract dust. As the dust accumulates, the charge decreases. A still hot Venus would be the result of being a young comet/planet in the process of cooling. This is just brain storming. I would quickly yield to Wal or the other EU scholars on this. The planets, moons and comets might start as solid objects. What do i know, being am admitted drooler?

michael
I Ching #49 The Image
Thus the superior man

www.EU-geology.com

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:11 am

This is in reference to Starbiters post prior to the above...
I understand where you're trying to go with this, Starbiter, but your last citation in particular affirms the aqueous nature of geode formation, as well as clarifying that the crystals in geodes are silicon dioxide, not dolomite or calcite. The quartz and pyrite crystals I dug out of vugs were formed through the leeching of limey water through the breccia pipes above carrying the silicas and irons down through the rocks... a slightly sulfuric odor was common and the pyrites were very brittle. The limestone originated in a layer that tops much of the Cascade range in this area [Mt. Si area east of Seattle], and I know you wish to attribute that to cometary dust deposition, but a more terrestrial [or perhaps discharging meteoric?] explanation would be simply that lightning is involved, which would also aid in the ionization issues surrounding the mystery of dolomite formation.
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.