Electrical Formations in Caves

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

nick c
Site Admin

Re: Electrical Formations in Caves

Unread post by nick c » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:44 pm

Webo,

Agreed, thanks for the clarification.

Nick

starbiter

Unread post by starbiter » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:15 am

webolife wrote:Nick,
I may have miscommunicated my intention in my last post. I believe the use of "matar" [hail] and "barad" [stones] in various places refers to stones falling from the sky; whether understood as icy or rocky in composition was never a linguistic definition, but strictly based on the biases of the translator, and context of the passage. In Genesis, for example, the "matar" fell first at the outset of the Flood, followed by the breaking up of the fountains of the deep, then immediately afterward by the "geshen" downpour of rain. This seems to speak directly of an astronomical catastrophe with terrestrial consequences. The "barad" stones of Joshua seem obviously to be meteorites, regardless of the author not using "matar" as the descriptive word. Regardless, from an EU perspective such showers from heaven bear the signature of electrically exploded debris, which would then beg the question, what type of electrical phenomenon was this, and how might it have affected other situations or conditions on the earth... eg. caves.

Hello Webo: I noticed You ignored my concept of round, or roundish rocks being produced by a Bennett Pinch, while the air was choked with dust. It's hard to imagine the images below being created by an "explosion".

http://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&h ... 1398l0.7.1

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&biw= ... l736l0.2.2

The Moki Balls below even have a torus.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&biw= ... 1005l0.4.2

michael
I Ching #49 The Image
Fire in the lake: the image of REVOLUTION
Thus the superior man
Sets the calender in order
And makes the seasons clear

www.EU-geology.com

http://www.michaelsteinbacher.com

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:46 am

"Ignored" is a strong word Michael...
I have a sample of a moqui "tube" in my rock collection that I think defies your explanation...
This and other concretions I have studied do not appear to me to be "matar" of astronomical origin,
although I hold firmly to a belief that they are of an electrical nature -- I lean toward a more telluric origin.
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:33 pm

webolife,
I lean toward a more telluric origin.
Interesting... could you please elaborate on that?..thanks
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

Maxwell Jennings

Re: Stalactite-Stalagmite Formations

Unread post by Maxwell Jennings » Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:34 pm

I know this way out on a limb as far as ideas go, and I'm not a geologist or anything remotely similar or qualified, but what if there's a literal electrical connection between stalactite and stalagmite formation? The generally accepted theory is that water seeking its own level deposits-drips-deposits the structures into forming. Water following the path of least resistance through the ground finds various low points on a cave ceiling, deposits minerals and then drips down to the cave floor, depositing more minerals -- so geologists assume. What if water follows subtle electrical currents through the ground, then follows the subtle vortex circuits down to the continuing circuits in the cavern floor? Detection grids able to register super-subtle currents would be necessary to test this EU-based hypothesis. Large high-definition grids placed in a cavern room containing stalactites-stalagmites could possibly detect these circuits and even smaller grids placed between single stalactite-stalagmite formations might be able to detect singe circuits if they exist. Dissection of a stalactite-stalagmite pair in horizontal and vertical cross-sections might reveal the electrical-influence imprinting. Laboratory experiments could speed up the formation process, thus providing more evidence for this type of EU-geological possibility.

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:38 pm

I'm intrigued! The gravity-based "dripping-depositing" explanation works broadly for me, but there's little question that evaporation is an electrically driven processes, as is crystal formation, at the atomic/molecular level. To what extent are local telluric currents able to affect such flows, or to what extent is water seepage responsible for creating some of the electrical fields in question?
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:47 pm

Sparky,
The exact mechanism for concretions is "unknown" in standard model circuits -- one has to wonder why, if the conditions are right to create a concretion in a particular location, doesn't the entire location become just one big concretion? Concretions [certainly an electrical phenomenon at the molecular level] typically show up in certain geologic zones, suggesting to me the presence of a telluric current or currents -- leads me to further wonder if, where concretions are found, there might be an electrical pattern, possible even lichtenbergian, traceable via the locations of the concretions, not unlike one of those dot-to-dot pictures?

starbiter

Unread post by starbiter » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:44 pm

webolife wrote:Sparky,
The exact mechanism for concretions is "unknown" in standard model circuits -- one has to wonder why, if the conditions are right to create a concretion in a particular location, doesn't the entire location become just one big concretion? Concretions [certainly an electrical phenomenon at the molecular level] typically show up in certain geologic zones, suggesting to me the presence of a telluric current or currents -- leads me to further wonder if, where concretions are found, there might be an electrical pattern, possible even lichtenbergian, traceable via the locations of the concretions, not unlike one of those dot-to-dot pictures?

Hello Webo: Why not listen to the survivors/eyewitnesses [Worlds in Collision]. Red hot rocks fell from the sky, mingled with the River of Fire. If this was electrical, while the atmosphere was choked with dust, the plasmoid at the center of the Bennett Pinch would attract material. This might explain hollow rocks. The material was attracted to the outer edge of the plasmoid. Then as the filament rotated a layered rock was produced. Crystal were produced electrically. This is directly from Exodus. And the rest of our planet's myth and legend. And all of the evidence is found right where it happened, the surface of Earth. No magic elevators, or billion year models required.

http://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&h ... 0l83l367l7

Your friend, michael
I Ching #49 The Image
Thus the superior man

www.EU-geology.com

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:39 am

webolife, thanks....would gold be attracted, by electrical currents, to gold to form a crystal in sea water?....thanks

michael, i think your point has to carry a lot of weight......if this was not a wet planet, the evidence would be clear where electrical activity had been.....now we have to wonder if it was weathered, flipped, sparked, or all possibilities interacting...i like the big sparks! :D
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:03 pm

Sparky,
Tell me more about your "gold crystals"... what are you getting at?
I'm currently investigating Gerald Pollock's claims about the electrical EZ at/around hydrophylic surfaces...
EZ: Exclusion Zone, a region where water molecules form a liquid crystal gel with energy input from typically the sun, this region has been shown to possess voltage, and may be responsible for many properties of water, starting with the familiar surface tension, but also explaining snowflake and hail production, gels, and various other electrical phenomena of water.

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:48 pm

webo-
At a geology forum another person was trying to figure out how a small gold nugget they found in the ocean seemed to have formed in place....i suggested that the electrical currents in the sea may have energized an attraction of gold from the water....it was a WAG, wild ass guess... :D

You seem to maybe have knowledge in this area, so i thought i'd see what you thought. 8-)

Goldminer

Unread post by Goldminer » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:19 pm

click here:Image

Chrystal nuggets are usually worth very much more than the extracted gold itself!

I sense a disturbance in the farce.

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:58 am

Sparky...
I "maybe have knowledge", but have never heard of a gold nugget forming in seawater.
There's plenty of gold dissolved in seawater, but how it would be precipitated into crystal form I don't know.

starbiter

Unread post by starbiter » Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:14 pm

Has anyone considered gold and quartz crystals forming in the atmosphere during catastrophic events of the recent past? A Bennett Pinch seems well suited for the task. An atmosphere choked with dust might have the ingredients required for the recipe.

michael
I Ching #49 The Image
Thus the superior man

www.EU-geology.com

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:33 pm

webo, thanks....

michael, i don't know how gold would be formed....being so heavy, i guess lead might be involved in the fusion process.