The vortex.

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

xionIII

The vortex.

Unread post by xionIII » Fri May 06, 2011 3:02 pm

Hi guys

Nice forum you got here. Hey you guys know that if you compress a spherical spiral you get inverse spirals on the plane of the ecliptic right? If the spherical spiral is EM and that energy bubble were to then compress to the plane of the ecliptic, the points at which the inverse spiral shaped field lines intersect will form logarithmically increasing distances from the center.
S2+s2=s4.jpg
So if the solar system formed from a giant EM bubble, that'll give messers Bodenheimer and Klahr their "planetary hurricanes" all right and in the right places, and right rotations. They'll go shooting off in the wrong direction though. Is there any sign that the planets, which incidently are chartable by logarithmic spiral, were at any time molten bubbles with spherical vortex current running through them? Look to the poles of the rocky planets perhaps.The north pole of Mars for starters and then what about us?

Could there be any sign of the vortex in the topography the Antactica continent perhaps? I expected to find one, yes, but to draw the entire coastline with spirals?
Antarctic-vortexes.jpg
Looks like one "hurricane" cycling in to the center that has progressively left imprints of itself in the cooling and setting rock. The shelfs are lava flows I'll warrant. Anti clockwise direction.

Does this sort of thing suit your "EM Universe" theories? That the energy forms vortexes always and that this can be confirmed with logarithmic geometry? I'd hate to commit some kind of heresy, I really would, but if you think there is a link between your philosophies of the EM Universe, and the incidence of logarithmic spirals, we may wind up seeing eye to eye.

xionIII

Re: The vortex.

Unread post by xionIII » Sat May 07, 2011 7:30 pm

When I compare the ecliptic vortex to the helix nebula I see empathy.
helix.jpg
Spirograph.jpg
More on this nebula but let's hop straight to the Spirograph for more similarity. Note the intact helix running around the perimeter - this system still runs it's electromagnetic bubble as does our solar system but it's under stress from a stellar event. Enough to light up what would otherwise be invisible energy. The whole structure is that of a lemon. We're looking at the plane of the ecliptic dead on - the blue cloud in the center is a polar emission.
spirograph-ear.jpg
At the ends of the lemon there are spiral shaped coils which act as valves for the release of energy from the bubble. This energy, in itself, is emitted in helix shaped coils.

It has been recently shown that the ratio of spiral shaped galaxies to non-spiral galaxies decreases as we look back in time which then indicates an evolutionary process. As a precursor, an EM spheroid fits the bill nicely so let's track the evolution of the galactic shapes on that basis.

We'll start with a circle to indicate a sphere with a set of internal vortex field lines forming within. We'll imagine that the inside of the galactic bubble breaks away, shrinks and rotates towards the center. From the ends of this reducing bubble which is shaped as per the Spirograph lemon, are emitted coils of energy which become filamentry structure. The bubble can only rotate around until it hits it's own emission structure. After that it can only shrink. Every time it shrinks a bit, it can rotate a bit more and this process will vary according to the amount of nebula within the galactic region. The result is the weird looking vortexes inside the galactic bar structures.
Galaxy-evolvement.jpg
I've just watched a Thunderbolt video about "dendritic patterns". I had made up the term "fractal grid" but that is very generic so I'll give you that. And you are right in many things, according to the vortex.

xionIII

Unread post by xionIII » Tue May 10, 2011 2:08 pm

whirlpool3.jpg

Filament structure in spiral arms is clearly evident in M81. It also has a power cell. That's the glowing white orb top right there. Here, the galaxy has built a network of filament out to the orb and these are hooked right into it. The galaxy is taking power from that bubble and using it for it's own purpose. The purpose, the reason that filament structure shape exists, is to power the galactic bubble. It's an energy bubble, galaxy sized, and is invisible apart from the white glow. The entire galaxy is inside it.

It isn't the only galaxy to feature a power cell of this type. NGC 1097 has also developed this relationship. It looks like the cell has been somewhat depleted according to the reduced size. This Spitzer infra red image is also indicating energy build up areas. These coincide with what I would expect from a rotating, shrinking, internal bubble structure.
ngc1097_spitzer.jpg
The starburst ring is the innermost position of the reduced lemon. There is a build up of EM spheres arranged around the lemon's perimeter torus. It's the torus that is preventing super cluster bubbles from proceeding to the galactic center.
Starburst-center-NGC-1097.jpg
When I think of lightning shapes, I think of a branching tree arrangement, a dendritic pattern but I think we also need to question the cross section shape of the lightning. I'd say it would be an elongated coil, a tubular vortex and I think that's what galactic filament is. A network of coils unlike lightning in that it has formed permanent circuits and so remains in existence. Inside the coil, energy moves by vortex turbine action up the tap roots to larger filaments. Galactic filaments, encountering nebula, harvest the energy of ions and this winds up running through the main spiral arm circuit coils. The circuit coils are in turn structurally composed of coil which has a tendency to twist up against itself and form knots. NGC 1097 shows the result if that. Compounded energy from twisted knots has formed into bubble shapes.

This is the process that forms EM bubbles. Galaxies themselves formed in this way and there are still remnant filaments between them.

Shelgeyr

Unread post by Shelgeyr » Wed May 11, 2011 10:25 pm

XionIII, just so you know, what you're working on is right up my alley. I'd hoped to have an intelligent response before this, but time has dictated otherwise. However, I didn't want your post just hanging out there unanswered, so please be aware that I'm putting together some data I hope you'll like.

Keep up the good work!
Shelgeyr
Sometimes I feel like a tiger’s got my leg...

xionIII

Unread post by xionIII » Thu May 12, 2011 6:54 pm

Cheers Shelgeyr.
I look forward to your data. It sounds like a treat.

At the start of this video there is an instance of lightning where a main tap root appears to be pushing a dendritic structure ahead of it like the tines of a pitchfork.

http://thunderbolts.info/online_videos_ ... rs_two.htm

I couldn't help but think of the tiger stripes of Enceladus.
enceladus.jpg
This would mean that the surface was either liquid or molten. If it was either, and there were clouds of smaller EM bubbles in the vicinity, this might account for the concave craters. Instead of bullet impacts between hard bodies as we now conceive, it might have been much softer. EM bubbles hitting a semi-soft surface like raindrops in mud. We observe all solar system bodies to be rotating in an anti-clockwise direction. If EM bubbles were as well, impact velocities would be determined by relative speed in the same direction. Light impact by light bubbles. Without atmosphere, you'd then get very circular concave dents with the energy completely dissipated. So a hardening but not quite cooled crust that gets thudded by bubbles and still has lightning streaking through it.
Molten rock becomes a ferocious eletromagnetic dynamo of course. When it cools, it loses it's magnetic field. If molten, it'll conform to EM bubble regulations which are all inclusive of one times perimeter torus. So when I look at the equatorial ridges of these Saturnian moons, I have to think they are the fossilized remnants of said tori.

If some EM bubbles were full of water, could this account for the odd lake of ice on crater floors? If the bubbles had formed chains, linked by north pole to south, in space before they hit, could this account for crater chains? If some of the bubbles had cooled to solid before they hit, could these be the apparent embedded spheres we term "domed craters?".
Hyperion_false_color.jpg
Hyperion_false_color.jpg (12.63 KiB) Viewed 20027 times
Hyperion. Okay, it looks like there is an embedded sphere so possibly maybe, but one thing to note is the structure of the surrounding material. Here are your "standing cylinders" of EM energy. We think of the auroral curtains as being filaments perpendicular to the Earth and they are but this also they means they are core aligned as radii.
This would appear to be a very common energy mode as per the filament structure surrounding sunspots.

Energy lying about a sphere as radii filaments might then explain the "glowing orbs" we see in deep space images and the power cell of M81.

xionIII

Unread post by xionIII » Sat May 14, 2011 7:30 pm

enceladus_jets.gif
Enceladus features marked jet formation emanating from the south polar region. It is now accepted, I believe, that these are caused by energy from the core exiting through fractures.
Lunar_south_pole_summer.gif
The south pole of the Earth's moon exhibits fracturing. Looking within these chasms, there appears to be a honeycomb of vortex filament left as a remnant from the time when the rock froze.
Lunar_south_pole_fissure.jpg
If the same geological form is present at the south Enceladus pole, this could account for the haphazard jet emanation directions.
I took a closer look here and see what is either background stars or a cloud of EM bubbles. I favor the former and surmise that in this area there is a network of invisible filament generating electromagnetic spheroids via spiral cyclonic action. If the bubbles are acting as repositories for exhaust, as in carbon, this will give the invisible bubbles a black opacity. They're full of buckyballs, perhaps.
enceladus_em_bubbles.gif
I imagine there is a fair bit of carbon above Mexico city so I'm not altogether amazed to see the formation of EM bubbles even if this means that the atmosphere is pervaded by invisible filamentary grid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKzzsM-__sg

xionIII

Unread post by xionIII » Mon May 16, 2011 5:12 pm

Correction: The EM spheres are already present in the dendritic vortex current. It is the addition of carbon and/or other matter captured by the vortex filaments that causes them to glow. The auroral shapes are also pre-existing but we can't see them until they become illuminated by showers of cosmic particles.
mars-spirals.jpg
The north polar cap of Mars exhibits an ingoing spherical spiral running anti-clockwise. There is a large circle of fracturing. Inside the circle, the spiral runs clockwise. If you trace your finger into the center along the anti-clockwise spiral, then trace back out while maintaining the same current direction, you'll see how this gives an inverse spiral relationship. The center area, then, represents the outgoing polar emission spiral. So while the current is traveling in the same direction, It is the ingoing versus outgoing force that has ripped open those fractures. There appears to be a male to female shape relationship at ten o'clock position and the surface topography within the circle is that of out spiraling terraces.
Van-Allen-tori.jpg
The polar vortex, having emitted the planet, then drops back to the plane of the ecliptic where it will form the spiral surface energy topography of the Van Allen belts. Because of the inverse relationship between the spherical spiral and the polar vortex spiral, an overall net of inverse spiral current will occur on or about the surface of the entire planet.
Spiral-to-radii.jpg
Straight line radii form as an interference pattern at the intersections of the spiral grid field lines which gives us the longitudinal field lines we are used to. The background inverse spiral grid carries both longitude and latitude and it is this, possibly, that gives our avian buddies their GPS.

xionIII

Unread post by xionIII » Wed May 18, 2011 1:00 am

At at later stage of the aforementioned Thunderbolts movie, there is featured an experiment to replicate the creation of the Martian blueberries.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKzzsM-__sg

A current running through soil has developed spheres. I have seen what I might be the same thing at
http://www.bltresearch.com/magnetic.php

It is not known how these spheres are developed. There is quite a bit of other study pointing to the crop circle glyphs not being made by human hand. If they have, and you know how, please let me know. In the meantime, there is a statement at BLT Research that I disagree with. This is that the glyphs do not contain meanings or messages. I think they do. I don't think they're about astrology or predictions and the like. I get the strong sensation that at least some of these hieroglyphs are about science.

My own experience is this: I studied vortexes and developed some theories. After ten years of hobby, I happened to see a certain glyph while surfing the net. It was exactly what I was thinking about at the time so I looked up the available online examples. I recognized my theories in the pictograms, and there is a mighty lot more besides.

I now learn from them. It seems that if you know a few keys, you can read them or at least I think I can. But can you, and even if you can, will you believe what they are saying? I'm going to present interpretations for your consideration. It is not essential to me that you believe me for I seek not your dollars. I'll begin:
cateye-glyph.jpg
The Cat's eye planetary nebula is an excellent example of an uncoiling lemon shaped bubble. The finer coils emitting from the ends are emissions from when the coils were in a finer energy conserving mode. When the star starting acting up, the coil structure beefed up to the point where the bubble has enveloped the original emissions. It still has an uncoiling shape but is now strong enough to handle the stellar activity. The entire point as far as the glyph is concerned is that that is an electromagnetic bubble.
sn1987a.jpg
Supernova 1987a. I think that here there was a split perimeter torus caused by stellar emission. The individual strands remained intact and skidded across the plane of the ecliptic until they came to rest against the star's Van Allen belts. This would have burst the original bubble so the system has constructed another perimeter torus, and another bubble, on the ring that is the intersection of the original tori strands. The center ring is now absorbing the energy of these outer rings which is causing them to fade. The pearl lights are knots especially knotted due to the new torus using or replacing existing coil perimeter structure.

The point, once again, is the bubble.

hertz

Unread post by hertz » Wed May 18, 2011 8:51 am

this is good stuff...could spiral compression also help account for flipped orbits?
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 134213.htm

Shelgeyr

Unread post by Shelgeyr » Wed May 18, 2011 5:03 pm

xionIII,

I still owe you a better, more lengthy response, because (frankly) I'm obsessed with this kind of thing.

In the meantime, here's an extremely small sample of what I've been working on:
_Major_Spiral_Paths_Whole_World_04_lo_res.jpg
A larger, uncropped, and clearer version is located here:

http://www.technogizmo.com/eu/ge/whole_ ... rld_01.jpg

I will be posting links to my .kmz files at some point in the hopefully near future, but at the moment they're kind of a jumbled mess.
Shelgeyr

Shelgeyr

Unread post by Shelgeyr » Wed May 18, 2011 5:44 pm

I thought I'd go ahead and also post a picture of Southeast Asia and the general Indonesian area:
Indonesia_and_environs_03_lo_res.jpg
Again, a larger version can be seen here:

http://www.technogizmo.com/eu/ge/whole_ ... ons_02.jpg

The spiral path isn't obvious in this picture (other than the highlighting that is), but I'll be posting a more detailed explanation as soon as I can.
Shelgeyr

xionIII

Unread post by xionIII » Thu May 19, 2011 1:35 am

Hello Hertz
I have only found one example of counter rotation in the solar system or anywhere else. It's the energy band that is driving the great red spot of our Jupiter.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_1hihXOAjw
It's the other energy bands, which I surmise are atmospheric stacked tori, that are preventing the vortex from assuming a more circular shape. They are acting like walls, hemming it in and giving a vertical compression. I'm not sure that this is what you mean but it is an example of counter rotation. It seems logical that it is the counter rotating tori that is generating the vortex. The vortex is a permanent energy structure because of this process - it is stable while energy is moving clouds into the center. I imagine that the other bands are also permanent structures moving energy within.
jupiter-infra-red.jpg

I can't see how this counter rotation torus situation has occurred but if there is counter rotational energy happening here, I can also believe it has occurred in planetary orbit situations. The glyphs point to solar system accretion by EM bubble. Within the solar bubble, smaller bubbles spiral in to the sun except for a small number which hit tori - shaped as planetary orbits, and are diverted by the current into circles of bubbles. These bubbles then accrete to form one big planetary bubble which remains on the circular tori track.
circle-of-bubbles.jpg
If the entire torus flipped over the current direction would be reversed and maybe take the smaller bubbles with it. The axis spin direction of the hot Jupiters in this situation would be an indication but I don't know what that is.

Hi Shelgyr
You have drawn a series of hurricane type vortexes on the planetary surface to explore the possibility of vortex formation within molten rock. I would not be surprised if this is the case. I have recently come across an image of the antarctic jet stream which shows a similar string of vortexes. Indeed, all hurricanes, tropical cylones and low pressure systems demonstrate logarithmic spirals and we don't know why.
jetstream.jpg
My best guess is that they are flux transfer events. If energy is being removed, local temperatures will drop as with sunspot centers. I see the possibility that the hurricanes are upward moving vortexes that contact a low lying wallow in the Van Allen belt called the South Atlantic Magnetic Anomaly. It's part of the energy transfer system between the core of the Earth and the Earth's energy bubble.

Anyway, try this glyph as an indication of how much we do not know.
sun--glyph.jpg
Here we see an area of compression indicated by an Archimedes type spiral - this seems a common motif within the glyphs - that is being caused by pressure from the shell of the bubble squeezing the internal plasma against the polar axis and ecliptic plane respectively. if you imagine the glyph circle in three dimensions, you'll have an explanation for the apparent tori that appear within the sun at corresponding positions. This is not a multi-braided torus though, it is entirely created by the compression situation and as the pressure increases and decreases so this structure will change shape markedly. Around the compression shell, there is indicated another bubble which I imagine is that of the corona.

Shelgeyr

Unread post by Shelgeyr » Thu May 19, 2011 11:09 am

xionIII, right at the beginning you asked:
xionIII wrote:Is there any sign that the planets, which incidently are chartable by logarithmic spiral, were at any time molten bubbles with spherical vortex current running through them?
While I'm not sure about "EM Bubbles", nor crop circle glyphs, I've been focusing (mostly) on the plasma Z-pinch phenomena, Birkeland Currents, and EDM scarring - along with the reciprocal process which I think, but am not sure, is called "anode sputtering". Someone can probably confirm or set me straight about that.

As for evidence of spherical vortex currents running through our particular planet, I think the answer is a big, big YES - depending of course on what one accepts as evidence.

I believe one of the early pioneers in this area was E.S.T. O’Driscoll, who published “The double helix in global tectonics” for the Western Mining Corporation in Australia (I believe in 1980). I’ve read about this book, and its abstracts, but have not read the actual work itself, although it is available for purchase online here: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_o ... archtype=a

Referring to the above, Jennifer Anne Bourne and C. R. Twidale published “Crustal structures and mineral deposits: E.S.T. O'Driscoll's contribution to Mineral Exploration”. The summary on page 414 is especially worth reading, referring to the “two fundamental systems of global structural belts”, and fortunately this summary can be read for free online at Google Books: http://books.google.com/books?id=K4tv9_ ... ix&f=false

Larry J. Robinson did some truly outstanding work in his doctoral thesis for the School of Earth Sciences in Australia in May of 2007, although he did not approach it from an EU standpoint. I think his work could easily be expounded upon from an EU basis. His thesis “The Spatial and Temporal Distribution of the Metal Mineralisation in Eastern Australia and the Relationship of the Observed Patterns to Giant Ore Deposits” strikes me as an amazing piece of work. It is 288 pages, and for your purposes, please see page 173 of the pdf (which bears the printed page number of 143), available here: http://espace.library.uq.edu.au/eserv/U ... _8_07a.pdf

The main espace.library.uq.edu.au page (http://espace.library.uq.edu.au/view/UQ:158588)carrying the above link also holds a large amount of associated material you may find interesting, especially because (IMHO) many of the spatial pattern frequency issues he’s identified and questioned could likely be answered by EU theory. I can’t back that up, of course, but I’m hoping to be able to one day, thus my own obsession with the issue.

Here are examples of my own interpretation of the Laurasian and Tethyan helixes, along with other helical frequencies (waves?) that I think have marked this globe to a lesser extent. I show the Laurasian lines in red, the Tethyan lines in green, the as-far-as-I-know nameless pattern that keys off the African “Cameroon Rift”, several Arabian structures, and the Indus River basin in yellow, and a reciprocal structure in cyan that aligns such things as the Persian Gulf, the Gulf of California, amongst others.
world-mosaic-final-reduced_with_LT_Lines_small.jpg
Larger version (3.6Mb file) available at: http://www.technogizmo.com/eu/world-mos ... _Lines.jpg
Laurasian_Tethyan_Yellow_and_Cyan_Lines_on_satMap_small.jpg
Larger version (463Kb file) available at: http://www.technogizmo.com/eu/Laurasian ... satMap.jpg

You might also be interested in “Vortex Interactions in Magnetized Plasmas”, by Jeroen Bergmans, located here: http://repository.tue.nl/551188 (actual file direct link: http://alexandria.tue.nl/extra2/200102627.pdf).
It is 161 pages.

Let me wrap this post up by saying that it is interesting to note there are seemingly three main types of what I assume are EDM scarring patterns on the planet, and I include the major global spiral structures in this statement:
1) Polar Ground to Ground Discharge
2) Non-Polar Ground to Ground Discharge
3) Earth-to-Celestial Object Discharge

There could easily be more types, but these are the three that I understand, and as far as I can tell they bear (at least) these characteristics:
1) Polar Ground to Ground Discharge - patterns will follow Rhumb lines or loxodromes, i.e. the traveling discharge followed a set compass bearing from beginning to end. These will map as straight lines on a Mercator projection map (which I think is kind of the point of that type of map).
2) Non-Polar Ground to Ground Discharge - these are everywhere, at all scales, and the discharge paths can vary from straight lines to wandering all over the place.
3) Earth-to-Celestial Object Discharge - These seem to generally be hemispheric in nature (and sometimes moreso, all the way to global), and the discharge path is mappable as either a Great Circle (which from the passing body's point of view would look like a straight line), or at least nearly a Great Circle but with the curve seemingly distended due (I assume) to the rotation of the Earth during the event.

I'm not an authority on the matter, but I find this stuff fascinating!
Shelgeyr

xionIII

Unread post by xionIII » Fri May 20, 2011 12:35 am

I see crop circle season has begun. I have a cunning plan to present the glyphs on a solutions-to-them-basis. I'll produce a series of graphics to this effect as per the format below and string them together into a movie.
I''ll then try to persuade someone to show the result on a laptop in that part of the world where crop circles occur. If this can be done at night, away from other EM sources, in an area that is quiet, then who knows - we might get a response. I think there is enough indication to warrant a low cost experiment of this kind.
Here's the answer to the glyph below. I have taken the negative shape created by inverse spiral grid, and made it solid black. A copy of this shape has been condensed to form a tail assembly and another made into a head. All together these make a swallow. That's the glpyh to the left, me to the right.
glph_swallows.jpg
Hence the design features swallows using spiral grid to navigate above and below the equator. It might not be right, but it will do.

The next one features the glyph that first caught my eye. Bubbles on galactic arms. I've used a close up of NGC 1097 as an answer.
galaxy-bubble-cctn.jpg
From the article featuring counter rotating hot Jupiters there is a statement that other solar systems are not as ours.
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 134213.htm
The vortex agrees. In our solar system, the planetary orbits fit the lemon shaped ecliptic vortex. That shape is derived from a bubble splitting at 180 degrees which then gives four main field lines. It appears that in extra solar systems, a bubble split at 120 degrees giving six main field lines is required. This gives a slightly different opening rate for the overall triangular shape even though the spiral is identical. I've paired a graphic of an extrasolar system with a triangular grid to this glyph featuring a triangular shrinking rotating bubble. According to the glyphs, this is what has created the six arms of the milky way galaxy. The three sided bubble creates three arms, and then a second shrinkage creates the other three. From what I can see, star motions bear this out. Incidently, I imagine there will be other solar systems like ours. I've only checked a few of the extra solar systems in the way that I do and there are plenty more out there so these are subsets of the same process as far as I can understand it.
triangular-bubble.jpg
Shelgyr, that is a B+. :D

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Fri May 20, 2011 7:45 am

Extremely unique approach...These correlations are amazing!

I have always found crop circles interesting, and have attempted some in my yard with the mower.. :D

Is there any new physical evidence that would suggest a non-human source.?

thank you.....
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire