A Surprising Similarity Between Stars and Atoms

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Wed May 07, 2008 6:17 am

“As above, so below”

(This is nothing new to plasma cosmologists, but the pictures are cool.)

http://www.amherst.edu/~rloldershaw/stars2/menu.html
In 1989 a fractal cosmological model predicated that Planetary Nebulae shapes would bear a strong resemblance to visual representations of electron probability densities in the atom. The latter refer to the probabilities for finding the electron at a given location with respect to the nucleus of the atom.

It should be emphasized that these are not uncommon examples of atomic or planetary nebula morphologies. To the contrary, they are THE MOST COMMON SHAPES for both types of system: spheriod, bipolar "propeller", caps, "butterfly", toroid, sphere-within-a-sphere, etc.

junglelord

Re: A Surprising Similarity Between Stars and Atoms

Unread post by junglelord » Wed May 07, 2008 7:26 am

Thanks Lizzy. I have been saying since Jan 08 the implicit and explicit form of the universe is the spiral galaxy. Since we cannot take a proper picture of a atom, we should realize from the fractal holographic nature of the universe that this spiral galaxy is the fundamental form for all reality from big to small and all the way inbetween. My investigations and personal paradigm shift last month in that final direction led me to my own theory which it turned out was really the same as David Bohm's as pointed out by a forum member....(sorry with my brain injury and short term memory loss I forgot who that was), but it made a major impression on me when they posted it right after I finally had this huge synesthesia about my own convictions with liner information and non linear concepts that derive from that linear library in my head and my own personal way of using Structure and Function to keep things together and coherent. Very cool post. I have to agree. Just stare at the Hubble pictures for hours, sooner or later it will hit you. This must be the fundamental shape of the results of the fabric of reality. It must be the primary form. Common sense will tell us that. The picture is proof of this. Fractal Dimensions which StevenO is now helping us to see is implicit and explicit in proving this concept with scientific facts. Please take a journey over to the Dimensions Linear Thread to see todays contributions by our resident EE, StevenO. I serve faithfully as his ET in the EU Lab.
http://thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpBB3/v ... ?f=8&t=505
:D

I feel like Beeker from the Muppet Labs and StevenO is Dr Benson Honeydew...
:D :lol:
Last edited by junglelord on Wed May 07, 2008 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Wed May 07, 2008 7:43 am

Milord Jungle wrote:
My investigations and personal paradigm shift last month in that final direction led me to my own theory which it turned out was really the same as David Bohm's as pointed out by a forum member....
Twas I my friend, and most welcome you are.
For the record, I too was blown away by the Hubble pictures and for similar reasons.

Carry on
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Wed May 07, 2008 7:56 am

So it was you Greycloud. I will now never forget, brain injury or not, you have been there several important and critical junctions on this journey of mine and on this forum here.

thank goodness for Ida Rolf's dictim "Structure and Function are inseperable" which guided my clincal practice for 15 very successful years till I broke my neck in three places....

"Structure and Function are inseperable", never leave home without that thought.
;)
I am very fortunate to have the assistance of Dave Smith to begin a public blog about my ideas.
Structure and Function .org
I hope to make us all proud.
8-)
I will need some time to get it started but then expect an avalanche.

http://www.structureandfunction.org/wordpress/
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Wed May 07, 2008 8:34 am

I'm a big believer in synchronicity.

You wrote:
... but then expect an avalanche
I wouldn't expect anything else from you. :lol:
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

JoeTB

Unread post by JoeTB » Wed May 07, 2008 6:24 pm

junglelord wrote:... but it made a major impression on me when they posted it right after I finally had this huge synesthesia about my own convictions with liner information and non linear concepts that derive from that linear library in my head and my own personal way of using Structure and Function to keep things together and coherent.
This is ridiculous, and it always seems to me that this kind of stuff is done on purpose.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Wed May 07, 2008 6:41 pm

I don't know what you mean? I came up with a theory on my own that greycloud pointed out was the basic premis of David Bohm. That made me see in my minds eye that I was correct. I don't see how greycloud was meant to do this on purpose at that time (as I was not aware of David Bohms personal theory) unless you mean syncronicity, which both greycloud and I believe in. I became aware of how sacred geometry, fractal and holographic principles are expressed in the universe due to spiral galaxies and the work of Myel sent to me by StefanR through the Zome video. It was a spiral vortex archetype form from small to large. That is the structure and the nature of the universe is too self replicate itself in a fractal manner. Hence even though we cannot take a picture of an atom, we know that it is a vortex form because the galaxy is.

The vortex form branching networks, that is the second primary form. I saw this from StefanR's superconductor thread and my experience as a medical therapist, but while sitting by the river and looking at trees and thinking about our branching networks in our body, again validation of the fractal holographic dual symmetry nature of the universe as it expressed its two primary forms,

Vortex = Cube (cause we live in a 3D universe) and geometricly its a fact anyway, the vortex makes the cube, and is embedded in the cube.

Vortex = Branching Forms

When Stefan showed the intial motion of a strain EM across a superconductor we saw millions of vortex's in a branched pattern for all the world like a tree or a nervous system and like the lightning in plexiglas on this forum (litchenberg or something like that)...oh yeah I used to cast plexiglass too, how cool is that? Five years of casting acrylic glass and stuff on monomers and polymers, I also have military sonar and commercial satellite experience, five years each and 15 years clinical experince with structure and function as a orthopedic therapist who worked with a tensegrity model of orthopedic care and used gravity as a tool.

I did prove through my own history lesson what StevenO pointed out was the correction of Carver Mead in Collective Electrodynamics, a four vectoral and scalar vectoral result from the real world of electronics which is not found in the heaviside reduction theorum. So what Carver Mead did with his work (again something StevenO brought to the table after I told the forum that a four vectoral analysis was the only way to a full EM theory and that Maxwells theory is a misnomer and not anything closely resemble his quaternion work.

Finally as far as I know I am the first person in history to say that Tesla's Magnifying Transmitter is a Theta/Z Pinch that runs in continous pulse mode and by design is modeled like a star, the modern Z Pinch is no where close to this. It runs single shot and is not modeled like a star, dispite the fact it still functions as one in a single pulse mode.

I never claimed to be the smartest person, but I do ask good questions, and it seems I can come to some good solutions. At the same time I can testify that I am just still understanding the disconnect between the world of science and the classical mess of physics. Yes I can say without a lie that I always knew since I was ten that there was two types of charge as pointed out by Dave Thomson and his Tesla work. I went to college and never noticed that dispite my love for cosmology and the standard model that electrostatic charge was not accounted for, dispite how ovbious that it was real. So I am not that smart. I believed in black holes till tuesday. :lol:

In fact I only got the whole charge issue today and finally gotten out of my gluon classical mess thanks to some private emails with Dave Thomson which are public on this forum, so my journey has been very public since I came here in Dec 1 2007 with black holes and questions about my college education....(no tesla in college electronics, no history, nothing but a black hole) LOL

Maybe the fact I am a medical miracle would make you happy with my unreal life.

Lastly I can say as a drummer that I am synesthesia in form and function in my minds eye and how I relate to information, especially numerical combinations. Music too me in my minds eye as a drummer is a fractal type expression, more like gas on water. I do not know any other drummer that has this picture of music as they play drums. They see the notes. I see the colours of the musical rhythm as complex shapes and forms of colour that all relate. I even found a new software from scientist that translate music into colour and geometric shaped based on solid math and did put that on this forum to show them I am not nuts.... I was very surprised to see that Tesla seemed to be Synesthesia, as was I but since I seem to have been blessed with a peculiar kind of logic I can take that with some honour, dispite I do not fit in at partys.
:roll:

So in theory the fact I happen to suffer or benefit from synesthesia is a fact and is even logical. We all have non linear eurka moments, mine just are not a simple light bulb, but very much structural form and colours is what I see. Which makes sense as I think about structure and function all the time. So to see in structure where colour is kinda function makes sense to me. Since I think in visual images, again it makes sense to me. I always scored balanced brain and I am the rarest personality type, INFJ. I am different, even I know that.
:D :lol: :twisted:

I am dsylexic and do have a brain injury and I am a walking paraplegic with two spinal cord injuries, and should be dead and not walking. I am a honour student in both professions and was 250 pds of muscle when I broke my neck. I also have a rare blood disease and take Innohep Injections daily to live. If I ever disappear, you will know the last blood clot got me.
:roll:

I did martial arts and jeet kune do for years. Bruce Lee and Arnold Swarchzenegger are two big influences in my life along with Einstein, Tesla, along with some fictional people, Tarzan, Sherlock Homles, Spock and the Hulk.
Take it all and thats me. You think I made all that up? I have nothing to hide and I am maybe too honest in this world of fakeouts.
:?
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

redeye

Unread post by redeye » Thu May 08, 2008 7:10 am

atoms

I kind of feel (ie, I don't know what I'm talking about) that the shape of an atom should be hexagonal. Hexagons fit together without leaving any gaps, although this would only work in two dimensions as there are no platonic solid forms that incorporate the hexagon.
The popular model of the atom was modelled on our solar system but it's just a model. It seems to me that this has been forgotton and read a lot of stuff which treat it as fact.

Cheers!
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind."
Bob Marley

rangerover777

Unread post by rangerover777 » Thu May 08, 2008 7:29 am

Thanks Lizzie for the interesting link.

http://www.amherst.edu/~rloldershaw/stars2/index.html

What make the idea of comparing Nebulas to Atom structure so interesting,
is that both have two “poles”, center and circulation. Even in the “Ring Model” of the
atom there are two poles and the ring itself acts as the “center” of the “nucleus”.

From here you can take three routes :
1. Down to a simple magnetic circulation around a bar or sphere magnet.
2. Up to structures like earth, galaxies, stars and other sky objects.
3. Or, imagine looking through a giant telescope at the sky. Now take away all solid,
liquid, gas matters off and now you watching only the magnetic circulation within
and around these objects - These are the bones and the skeleton of the physical universe.

“As above, So below” - is an elegant scheme for the universe. Once the “rules” are set, an
orbit is formed, transformation of matter start to happen, gravity happen, formations start to
take shape, light and other waves start to emit and absorbed and “As Below translate to as Above“.

All the “by-products” : plasma, electricity and other imaginary particles, etc. will follow - Though
they are all made from the same building blocks - This is the elegancy and simplicity that our universe
is based on. Complications belong to the human mind, not to nature…

Cheers.

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Thu May 08, 2008 2:02 pm

Complications and surprises to the human mind... the story of most-modern science.
We here in EU should never take for granted that every discovery in every field must reveal the same single truth.
This is our pursuit. Loved the star and atom pictures.
Redeye, I'm with you on hexagonal geometry... but when I refer to hexagonal or crystalline geometry in many of my posts, it is with the understanding that hexagonally derived ratios apply to shapes other than hexagonal crystals, such as spheres, equilateral triangles, tetrahedra and all the platonic solids, and as well to the concentric patterns known as Newton's rings [seen in Mie Theory as wave functions] and the full spectrum of light as revealed in every situation where the point field of light is focused and its pressure gradient thus arranged for view.
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Thu May 08, 2008 5:37 pm

Yes Lizzy thats very cool. Fractal Universe
http://www.amherst.edu/~rloldershaw/

Man you come across some wonderful stuff. Your a real asset to the forum.
Thanks,
:ugeek:

"To see a World in a Grain of Sand...
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower
Hold Infinity in the Palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour."

Horton Hear's a Who!

I love you guys...group hug.
:lol:
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

rangerover777

Unread post by rangerover777 » Thu May 08, 2008 7:31 pm

Hexagons are definitely belong to the nano formations and they are quite interesting.
Though it does not make sense that any orbiting particle, whatever they may be will
create an hexagonal shape for the individual atom, since the outer shell of the atom should
be rounded / elliptic.

Rounded magnetic orbits and two poles for each atom can compose atoms lattice without the
need to fit like hexagonal lattice fit and leave no spaces between them. It’s ok to have space
between the atoms, since otherwise all types of matters would be very dense (even if their mass
will be different, due to the atoms composition).

It is very interesting how angular momentum of atoms creates such a symmetry in crystals.
Especially that we cannot observe straight lines in the sky, there must be a “gap” between
the “As below, so Above“, but maybe not.

If you introducing spheres and magnetic poles, you can translate angular shapes to straight lines.
For instance take 10 sphere magnets (not too strong ones) and play with them, then you will see
how all king of formations you can make. They will act upon their poles (repulsion and attraction)
and eventually will create straight lines of crystal natural formations. You can add more and more
ball magnets and see how all kind of shapes can be created. Now if these balls where atoms,
then you can learn something about matter formation.

That’s why hexagonal and other isometric and non-isometric crystal formations can be
watched at the nano level.

In general symmetry in nature may also have to do with magnetic balance and imbalance.

Interesting things can be done with only two poles…

Cheers.