Comparative Mythology, An All Inclusive Term?

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

junglelord

Comparative Mythology, An All Inclusive Term?

Unread post by junglelord » Sun May 04, 2008 5:25 am

I think I would like to say with some sarcasm and some satire that the Church of Cosmology and a good review of history and a comparison to dogma vs science is not too far from Comparative Mythology. How do we seperate the wheat from the chaff? How do we read text books from Plato to present and see self repeating ideas of a TOE from Plato till now that are so similar? Is it not possible to use Comparative Mythology to construct and to eliminate the truth from the fiction? I think Comparative Mythology is a universal model like Structure and Function. Once you understand it and the relationships, everthing else is self explanatory. It will never steer you wrong because the logic is implicit and explicit in its design, exactly as how I see the universe. Since Nature is woven from Sacred Geometry in the Material World we must examine how this translates. Comparative Mythology looks at pictrogliphs that are not english. Nature does not speak english. To Compare what nature is telling us is not an english lesson. Comparative Mythology is a sound and logical way to view any subject that has trappings of culture, cultapersonality and glimmers of truth within it. With this methodology I have studied from Plato to the present. I have dissected the Structure and Function at every level. Here is what I found.

Every TOE model has several items in common

1 Aether
2 Spiral Forms comprised of Longitudinal Vortex Polar Opposites
3 Dimensions above 4
4 Self Replicating Fractal Harmonics that exist on every scale from subatomic to galactic and universe size.

That was my own conclusion, that is the conclusion of every TOE I have read. Is the comparative part of Nature self expressed in her replicating forms of sacred geometry the true link to the truth? It was mine and was to everyone else with a TOE. The Spiral Vortex Form is the Archetype to the TOE. I would say that the vortex is longitudinal and so is spin. I would say that the spiral galaxy and the sub atomic particles are intrinsic spin/vortex longitudinal forms. These forms self express both implicitely and explicitely through all scale domains of the universe. Nature has taught me that. It is my lesson from Tesla I have learned from Meyl. I thank Stefan R for that insight. I thank the EU for bringing electric spin (currents) and comparative mythology to the world of cosmology.

That is my Comparative Mythology take on Modern Cosmololgy vs History and Nature when researching and searching for the TOE.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

Grey Cloud

Re: Comparative Mythology, An All Inclusive Term?

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Sun May 04, 2008 3:29 pm

I would like to start off with some thoughts about the aether. I will mention the word 'creation' at some point. I know that in the US the word carries a lot of baggage but here in the UK it doesn't. For the record I do not subscribe to any religion or religious group; never have done and never will. I have no time for Darwinism either. I plough my own furrow.

Creation myths.
From Nordic myth: Ginnunga, which means gap or void or abyss.
"The abyss between Niflheim (the region of fog) and Muspelheim (the region of heat). It existed before either land or sea, heaven or earth".
[From E. Cobham Brewer 1810–1897. Dictionary of Phrase and Fable. 1898 at http://www.bartleby.com/81/7198.html ]
1. gap, abyss = volume?
2. fog (water) and heat (fire) = two opposites? In some versions these are Frost Giants (N) and Fire Giants (S).

Greek: Kaos, which means yawning chasm or gaping void. There are varying accounts of what came out of this:
Hesiod (C7th BCE)- Nyx (Night), Erebus (Darkness), Gaea (Earth) and Tartarus (Underworld). To me this doesn't make sense; for a kick-off it violates the Law of Three.
Heraclitus (c. 535-475BCE) gives justice and strife as the two opposites. Heraclitus also criticises Hesiod for thinking that day and night are two separate things.

I Ching (Bart Marshall trans.): Dao from which comes One and two. You wont get this one via analysis, logic and your brain.

Qabala: "We start with the archetypal, the world as an idea, a thought, a mathematical conception such as space, which contains all things. To this idea we add a creative impulse, and the world is endowed with a will to unfold itself and we enter the sphere of time, of thought in extension. From this unfolding emerges form - geometricity, or a multiplication of spaces, shadows of things to be. So far there is no materiality; only mathematics, numbers, and letters; symbols, of shapes which are still dreaming. Lastly, in these forms movement is born and they become what we call substantial; then only do we enter the physical world of action - of materialized thought".
JFC Fuller - The Secret Wisdom of the Qabalah. Page 36.

The Aether.
In Plato's Cratylus, which I have just finished, Socrates states that 'aether' is derived from 'eitheer' '"because it is always running in a flux about the air".
What I take that to mean is that aether is the medium in which air travels or moves. Is this what some scientists are saying it is? This explanation doesn't do it for me.

In my way of understanding things, I view the Universe as a womb. That is to say an environment where that which is inside it is provided with all its needs as and when they are needed. With this analogy, aether would correspond to the amniotic fluid.
Some examples: The Dao aka the Dark Mother; Isis aka the Mother of the World; Mother Nature.

In a similar vein: Oceanus - the world ocean in Greek myth and the world ocean of Nordic myth. (Neither of these have anything to do with a belief in a flat Earth).
And David Bohm's Implicate Order?

My eyes have died. I'll let you techy-types pick the bones out of this lot and give it Form and Structure.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sun May 04, 2008 5:42 pm

I think the above post would qualify a Aether only linear thread. I am going to do that and put your response first in that thread, wonderful post and thanks.
http://thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpBB3/v ... 4651#p4651

That will keep the direction of this thread non linear and for comparative analysis of TOE's.

This post from "the problem with spin" deserves its own place here as it is a response to this thread in its own right. A comparative analysis of TOEs. It is here you can take apart or build up any TOE on the forum or the internet.
Wonderful post from our new member Polarityparadox that builds up comparative TOEs into a better TOE, exactly one of the two vehicles for this thread. So good in fact it warrents its own Non Linear Thread as it is a very comprehensive TOE as it is based on comparative TOE analysis, and I expect we will see one soon.

Remember Non Linear threads stand alone due to their nature and the human nature, so let it be the creation of the member as he found it and the authors that presented it.

This is the one exception to that Non Linear rule. We can bash the Non Linear here all you want including this one, or build them up as comparative analysis allows. Thanks so much.
polarityparadox wrote:
This is a thread for links about spin and maybe some light to the debate and I hope and am sure will grow over time. It is a good question, a healthy question and in a spirit of open minded exploration is good science. This thread is not to prove anyone right or wrong. We all have free will to make up our own minds.

I would say that the vortex is longitudinal and so is spin. I would say that the spiral galaxy and the sub atomic particles are intrinsic spin/vortex longitudinal forms. These forms self express both implicitely and explicitely through all scale domains of the universe. Nature has taught me that. It is my lesson from Tesla I have learned from Meyl. I thank Stefan R for that insight. I thank the EU for bringing electric spin (currents) to the world of cosmology.

Hopefully members can provide links to pertainent insights they might like to share on the subject. Cheers and cool bananas.
Hey forum,

This man's synthesis of various scientist's info in regard to the quantum realm (and its associated spin qualities) is quite well done and though-provoking:
The pictures he has to illuminate his discussions are very educational and will open your eyes to the whole embedded-ness that JL has talked about so much. Keep in mind you may completely disagree with his spiritual context for all this study but the info speaks for itself and you can check out all the work of the individual scientist's on your own...

Take a look, these are quotes from three different consecutive chapters from his series of free on-line books.

http://www.divinecosmos.com/index.php?o ... &Itemid=36
BASICS OF AETHERIC QUANTUM MECHANICS

Dr. Kozyrev’s experiments give us a radically different view of matter, and its interaction and connection with the surrounding environment, than that which is taught in the scientific mainstream.

Therefore, a new model of quantum mechanics is required to account for matter being able to subtly increase and decrease in its weight, based on its interaction with a non-electromagnetic, fluidlike energy source.

The more esoteric questions related to how torsion fields connect with consciousness and spirituality shall be relegated to later chapters; at this point, our main concern is to establish a working system of physics that explains exactly what matter is. If nothing else, Kozyrev’s findings show us that we still do not have an adequate model to answer that question.

Thankfully, many adept thinkers are tackling the problems with quantum physics and have come up with aether-based models that answer these nagging questions, which have been almost completely ignored in the Western mainstream scientific community.

These pioneers would include Dr. Milo Wolff, Dr. Vladimir Ginzburg, Dr. Volodymyr Krasnoholovets, Charles Cagle, “Smart 1234,” Dr. John Nordberg, Lt. Col. Tom Bearden, Dr. Henry Myers, Dr. Harold Aspden, Dr. R.B. Duncan, Buckminster Fuller, Dr. Oliver Crane and many more.

Each of these sources contain different pieces of “the puzzle”, however we feel that the work of Rod Johnson is needed for all remaining paradoxes to be completely accounted for – and it shall be introduced in Chapter Four. Although it is certainly possible for future authors to present a complete, unified model, we will just cover enough interesting highlights here to show that such a model can and does indeed exist.
PLATONIC SOLIDS AND “SYMMETRY” IN PHYSICS

The mystery and significance of the Platonic Solids has not been completely lost to modern science, as these forms fit all the necessary criteria for creating “symmetry” in physics in many different ways.

For this reason, they are often seen in theories that deal with multi-dimensionality, where many “planes” need to intersect in symmetrical ways so that they can be rotated in a number of ways and always remain in the same positions relative to each other. These multi-dimensional theories include “group theory,” also known as “gauge theory,” which consistently features various Platonic models for “infolded” hyperdimensional space.

These same “modular functions” are considered to be the most advanced mathematical tools available for the study and understanding of “higher dimensions,” and the “Superstring” theory is entirely built off of them.

In short, the Platonic Solids are already known to be the master key to unlock the world of “higher dimensions.” Remember that we have only briefly mentioned the above points, as they have been well-addressed in our previous volumes, and the key is symmetry.

When we keep in mind the symmetrical quality of the Solids as we have indicated, Dr. Wolff’s words from Chapter 5 entitled On the Importance of Living in Three Dimensions should make good sense to us:

Pg. 71 – As your advisor in exploration, I can tell you, “Whenever you see a situation of symmetry in a physical problem, stop and think! Because you will nearly always find an easier way to solve the problem by using the symmetry property.” This is one of the rewards of playing around with symmetry. The ideas are neat…

In mathematics and geometry, there is a need to be precise; so there symmetry is defined to mean that a function or a geometric figure remains the same, despite: 1) a rotation of coordinates, 2) movement along an axis, or 3) an interchange of variables.

In physical science, which is our main concern, the existence of a symmetry usually means that a law of Nature does not change, despite: 1) a rotation of coordinates in space, 2) movement along an axis through space, 3) changing the past into the future such that t becomes –t, 4) an interchange of two coordinates such as exchanging x with y, z with –z, etc. or, 5) the change of any given variable. [emphasis added]

The Platonic Solids have the greatest geometric symmetry of any shapes in existence, though Dr. Wolff does not call them by name here. In the next excerpt from Dr. Aspden, he refers to the Platonic Solid forms in the aether as “fluid crystals,” and explains how they can have an effect similar to a solid, even while they are appearing in a fluidlike medium:

…19th century physicists were puzzled by the aether because it exhibits some properties telling us it is a fluid and some telling us it is a solid. That was the perception from a time when little if anything was known about ‘fluid crystals’.

The displays in many pocket calculators use electrical signals and rely on the properties of a substance that, like the aether, exhibits properties characteristic of both the liquid state and the solid state as a function of electric field disturbances. [emphasis added]

This gives us a “solid” explanation for why Tesla said that the aether “behaves as a liquid for matter, and as a solid for light and heat. The Platonic Solids actually do act as if they were structural frameworks within the aether, organizing the energy flows into specific patterns.

Hence, the Platonic Solids are the simple geometric forms of “crystallized music” that will naturally form themselves in the aether when it pulsates. Another important point to remember is that as the hierarchy of Platonic Solids “grow” into each other, the movement will always occur along spiral pathways, predominantly rooted in the classic “phi” ratio.

Torsion waves have been seen to follow the “phi” pattern as well, which shall be more fully explored when we discuss the under-appreciated “pyramid power” phenomenon and the “cavity structural effect” pioneered by Dr. Victor Grebennikov in Chapter Nine.
We have indeed seen the evidence to suggest that the atom is an aether-vortex with spherical symmetry and a central axis, thus forming a spherical torus.

The Biefield-Brown effect proves that the grand solution to the mystery of “charge polarity” is that aetheric energy is flowing through the electron clouds into the nucleus.

Dr. Ginzburg made a few simple and acceptable adjustments to relativity equations and produced a model that perfectly explains the behaviors of matter observed by Kozyrev in the laboratory, wherein it sheds energy and mass as it is accelerated towards the speed of light.

Through the conventional crystal molecule formations of the tetrahedron, cube and octahedron, and especially with the introduction of microclusters, icosahedral and dodecahedral quasi-crystals and the phenomenon of Bose-Einstein condensates, we now see the importance of Platonic Solids in the quantum realm.

We can no longer deny that these forces exist, as we now have irrefutable physical evidence. These new findings also reveal that we no longer need to think of atoms as individual units, but rather as harmonic aether vortexes that can merge together into greater levels of unity and coherence, such as in quasi-crystals.

And with this data in place, we now have a valid solution for all the “loose ends” of the puzzle by introducing the work of Rod Johnson.

4.1 BASICS OF JOHNSON’S “SEQUENTIAL PHYISCS”

What we ultimately see in Johnson’s model is the following:

* There are no “hard” particles, only groupings of energy.
* Every quantum measurement can be explained geometrically, as a form of structured, intersecting energy fields.
* Atoms are actually counter-rotating energy forms in the shape of the Platonic Solids, specifically rooted in the counter-rotation of the octahedron and tetrahedron, each vibrational / pulsational shape corresponding to a different major density of aether.
* All levels of density or dimensions in the entire Universe are structured from these two primary levels of aether, which are continually interacting with each other.

Significantly, an increasing number of advanced theorists have already been striving towards a “particle mesh” model of physics, based on the Superstring theory, where all matter in the Universe is somehow an element of an interconnected geometric matrix.

However, since conventional scientists have not yet visualized Platonic Solids that are nested within each other, sharing a common axis and capable of counter-rotating, they have missed the picture for the quantum realm.

Again, in this chapter we will try to keep things simple by presenting an overview of Johnson’s model for “what’s going on” in the quantum level first, and then discuss the scientific evidence to prove it afterwards.

We begin our outline of the core principles of the model with a pencil-shaded illustration of the interlaced tetrahedron, which we created to show very clearly what it looks like as a three-dimensional sculpture.

It is important that we have a good visual image of this structure before we try to imagine an octahedron that fits inside of it.

We can clearly see that there are two tetrahedrons in the image, one with the tip pointing upwards and another with the tip pointing downwards. Also remember that it fits perfectly inside a sphere:

Figure 4.1 – The interlaced tetrahedron.

With this structure in mind, consider the following points of the model:

* The tetrahedron and octahedron are counter-rotating within each other at the quantum level.
* Both have spherical symmetry around a shared center.
* The tetrahedron and octahedron represent two primary levels of aether density that must exist in the Universe, which we shall refer to as A1 and A2.
* The octahedral field fits perfectly in the center of the tetrahedral field, and is therefore smaller in diameter, as we can see in the next diagram:

Figure 4.2 – The octahedron ® and its fit inside the interlaced tetrahedron (L).

Figure 4.2 shows us the octahedron inside of the interlaced tetrahedron, which in turn is inside the cube. It is quite confusing at first to try to imagine the octahedron being a free agent that can counter-rotate inside the interlaced tetrahedron.

Indeed, in this form, the two geometries are completely balanced and integrated. However, the most important part of Johnson’s physics is to see that the octahedron is “detached,” acting separately from the tetrahedral field, by rotating in the opposite direction.

There are only eight possible “phase” positions that the two geometries can fit into before they again reach the harmony that we see above.

In order to have a phase position, the two geometries must have some degree of direct contact with each other, such as line to line or point to point. This is graphically illustrated in the next “phase” diagram:

Figure 4.3 – The eight “phase positions” created by the
counter-rotating octahedron and tetrahedron.

What we see in this diagram are two basic waves: the smaller wave that fits in each of the four main circles, representing the rotation of the octahedron, and the larger wave outside the main circle boundaries as the counter-rotation of the tetrahedron.

This diagram is by far the easiest way to show how and where the tetrahedron and octahedron will connect, and it is based on the science of “phase physics,” which was first pioneered by Kenneth Geddes Wilson as a means of mapping out large-scale geometric relationships as wave motions.

Each of the eight “phase positions” represents a different element, and this is shown in the next figure:

Figure 4.4 – The eight “phase positions” as they relate to basic crystal structures
formed by the elements.

So, to continue:

* The tetrahedron and octahedron are both under high pressure – the tetrahedron is pushing in towards the octahedron, much as the negative electron clouds press in towards the nucleus.
* This pressure can only be released when either a node or line on one of the solids crosses a node or line on the other solid, opening up a gateway for the energy to flow.

The easiest way to visualize such a “gateway” opening would be if you cut out a hole in a piece of cardboard, and then turned on a hair dryer and held the nozzle flat against the cardboard, then sliding it towards the hole.

Until the nozzle actually reached the hole, the air has nowhere to go, and the engine will quickly run hard and overheat; but once the nozzle reaches the hole, the air has somewhere to go and the pressure is released, with the engine then relaxing.

Inside the atom, via the Biefield-Brown effect, the pressure in the electron clouds is always trying to rush towards the nucleus, and unless the counter-rotating geometries connect, that pressure is blocked.

In this sense, the lines and nodes in the geometric forms could be seen as the “holes” that are “popped” in the nested spherical fields, which will allow the in-streaming pressure to flow through.

This solves one “pressure” problem, but we must also remember the pressure that is created by the counter-rotating forces of the tetrahedron and octahedron.

(These are the geometries that form in the “field bubbles” of what we shall now call aether 1 (A1) and aether 2 (A2) respectively. Ancient traditions often referred to A1 and A2 as “positive and negative force.”)

Until the greatest number of “holes” have lined up between both geometries at the octave point of geometric balance, the full amount of outside pressure cannot flow towards the center.

So, when the two forms “lock” together in valence periods that are not at the “octave” point, the counter-rotation of A1 and A2 is not fully balanced, causing additional pressure and lack of symmetry. A1 and A2 will then remain “stuck” in that unbalanced position if they are undisturbed by outside energy.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sun May 04, 2008 6:39 pm

I would like to quote a PM I made to Dave Smith. I believe it should be posted here in respect for Dave Talbott, Wal Thornhill and the EU, of which I am all very fond. It concerned my use of the term which by all rights is the Territory of Dave Talbott and the EU. I was inspired by a private talk with Dave Smith on his commentary style in Thunderblogs to go this route for a thread title. I hope this clears up any confusion about my choice or my intent, albeit tongue in cheek.
I was kinda clear that the term mythology applies to modern cosmology and the standard model and the classical mess. I therefore made the comparison and the distinction very clear. It was in the cloak of satire I made the pun. I hope everyone reads exactly what I wrote. I was very clear. It was based on EU beliefs and our conversation on your writing style. I hope you see the clear and valid comparisons as well as satire distinctions. I hope Dave Talbott approves. I am sure you do if he does.

I know you cannot read every post, so you may not have read what I explained. I leave it open to both of you. The thread is actually a place to post comparative analysis of wholistic TOE's and to rebuttal any wholistic TOE. The pun being that maybe we have Nature not speaking english, like pictorgliphs, but also truth in that language. TOE's by nature are comparative and hopefully a way out of the classical mess. I kinda like the entire satire approach.

This thread is a place for Plasmatic to bash APM if he so choses or anyone else and any TOE. It is therefore the one exception to my new forum structure I will at least follow. Non Linear stands alone. Linear is a free for all. There is also a linear thread on gyroscopic spin. I expect to see plasmatic at least chime in on that thread as he raised many valid objections and clearly there is knowledge to be learned in that one domain.
http://thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpBB3/v ... 4654#p4654

I have a place and a system that fixes everything. It has threads for all various outlets while organizing them around unifying principles. We know that indeed it is more important to be both teacher and student. The forum and members to be of any use must play both roles in a constructive manner. I have based this system on Structure and Function of Non Linear and Linear forms and the human condition. It mirrors Nature and should therefore carry with it implicit and explicit order.

This allows the Non Linear TOEs to be brutalized and put to rest here and here alone. It also allows for the comparison of the common symmetry of these similar yet slightly varying attempts to clean up the classical mess from their individual sources. That would allow members to have a go at both angles and avenues and also keep the forum and threads, short, concise and functional based on the structure of linear and non linear forms. We need one thread to gather Non Linear Symmetry and to debate Stand Alone non linear wholistic threads as they do need some debate. This is that place.

Cool Bananas?
Dean Ward
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

polarityparadox

Unread post by polarityparadox » Tue May 06, 2008 12:42 am

This post from "the problem with spin" deserves its own place here as it is a response to this thread in its own right. A comparative analysis of TOEs. It is here you can take apart or build up any TOE on the forum or the internet.
Wonderful post from our new member Polarityparadox that builds up comparative TOEs into a better TOE, exactly one of the two vehicles for this thread. So good in fact it warrents its own Non Linear Thread as it is a very comprehensive TOE as it is based on comparative TOE analysis, and I expect we will see one soon.

Remember Non Linear threads stand alone due to their nature and the human nature, so let it be the creation of the member as he found it and the authors that presented it.

This is the one exception to that Non Linear rule. We can bash the Non Linear here all you want including this one, or build them up as comparative analysis allows. Thanks so much.
I knew you would love the quantitative/qualitative balance in David Wilcock's work. However, its unfortunate that his, admittedly enticing, forays into very unusual aspects of plasma dynamics do not go all the way into grounding their context in a plasma/electrically dominant physical universe. He kind of jumps straight from consciousness (which I think he mixes a bit too much with ether) down into matter, minus the more concrete roles of universal plasma/electricity nearer to the physical "end" of things.

On that topic, I would like to say that I think the duality of matter and spirit is false, it is not a true generative cosmic superimposition (reich). The real and living polarity is Spiritus and Dynamis, reflected in the brain-mind and the body-mind. Just like in plasma, the matter is generated/gathered in the polar action of the postive and negative currents coming together at a focus.

I really recommend looking into the Dynamic system of philosophy. It is most fully explicated by my school at homeopathy.com and they have awesome dynamic philosophy programs too. This hidden western stream of "observer" (in the true sense of active participation) consciousness, grounded by the likes of hahnemann, reich, steiner, coleridge, tesla, schauberger, steven decker, rudi verspoor and some others is the seed of the ability to embody "nondual" vision in waking consciousness. What do I mean? The structure of thinking that has been given to us by almost all mainstream institutions is hopelessly deadening in its severe intellectual divisiveness and unawareness of living, pulsating processes. Witness their complete inability to even understand the "living processes" of plasma morphology !! and that's even "energy after matter", life-like.

Natural philosophy was about being able to approach any phenomenon from both "sides", with your instincts and intuitions guiding and inspiring your concretely conceptual actions. Kevin says it nicely here:
Mention has been made of Tesla, with reference to a KNOWING, many others have reported this KNOWING, Walter russell and TT Brown amongst them.
I have experienced a similer occurance, obviously not to any tremendous levels that the afor mentioned giants have, but never the less a sudden input occured.
By back tracking to exactly where I was stood at the time, and by working out the lattice structure and what travels along it, I hope I am better placed to offer an explanation.
I consider that the lattice and its content are akin to an information highway, where all knowledge of all time, past , now and future is available if the receiver is able to modulate to its frequencies.
He stands/anchors in the "middle" of the thought efflorescence and sees out both ways....

Its like to truly ground here now in this world even our thinking must become completely three dimensional. Did you ever notice how most intellectual discourse or study seems so one-dimensional, just talking heads, fuzzy words on a page..., sometimes we can feel a "two-dimensionalty" through resonance between intellects, the spark and pop of ersatz insight, but to manifestly make your thinking come alive from within it seems to require that you potentiate off of/model it on 3d living processes that the you "observe" in nature, in yourself, in your society and so on. The most amazing scientists were the most astute observers of nature.
When I read your posts or Jungelord's I make myself go into three dimensional "seeing" to relate to it in the best way possible. I have come to see the more your mind begins to encompass, the more you enter into a type of seeing that is mapping the various functions onto a 3-d nodal type of "matrix". To me this results as a function of combining the bodymind with the brainmind. Then when you spool down into "lower", more details oriented, intellectual, linear, cause and effects thinking, the 3-d effect is even not so useful. You have to be willing to see the discrete, intellectual chunks (even whole systems)(illusionary particles) as simply being a type of extrusion of the divine, higher topological processes. I find it actually awe-inspiring that our minds are so designed that we can encompass greater and greater processes, due to the elegance of holographic, fractal modelling.
Ths is a little mandala for you to dwell upon relationships as I see them:

Saturn - Silica - Geist - Spiritus/form - Future - Knowledge - Spherical - bill gates/japan STILLNESS

Causal

Phosphorus - Soul/essence - the sound of music/johhny depp

Astral

Pulsatilla - Gemut - emotional mind\bodymind - erin brockovitch/playboy bunny

Venus Gnosis - the veil - KAOS - tohu bohu israel/palestine - The Present

Lycopodium - Sinn - intellect/brainmind - - richard gere/politics/banking

Etheric

Calcarea c. - Leib - body/structure (phys., eth., astr.) - roger moore/russia

Physical

Mars - Sulphur - Wesen/function - Dynamis - Past - Wisdom - Radial - indiana jones/homer/mexico ACTIVITY

This little diagram is best imagined as two triangles interfacing, one composed of sulph., calc., lyc., the other sil., phos., puls. The personalites/movies are included to give a sense of each of these "states of mind".These are the 6 primary "homeopathic" constitutional remedies states that can be shown to be harmonic resonances to our 6 fold nature (fundamentally 2 fold - spiritus/dynamis), composed of three 2-fold ones: thinking, feeling and willing. Imagine soul as an extrusion of spirit and gemut as an extrusion of soul AND from the other direction Dynamis giving birth to body giving birth to intellect, cosmically superimposing, creating a rythmic pulse embodied by the heart and lungs.

This map of our higher dynamic organismic functions can be see to be an enfoldment from two poles focusing (theta/z-pinch) on its highest efflorescences as sinn and gemut. However, as we can see this highest expression of divinity in three dimensional reality is saddled with horribly crippling disease traumas, starting with the saturn dissolution (heilkunst to the rescue!). You always notice lesser enfoldments of forces being encompassed by elegantly grander polaric enfoldments, pulsating back and forth, "jitterbugging", quivering, quiescent, receptive, impulsive, active, ever so sensitive to input of all possibilities of vibration, resonance all the way through. There has to be an "arcing' between the two poles of creation for real dynamic, enthusiastic, loving thinking, feeling or willing to occur.

To me it seems important to lay out for you some possible thinking structures (that have immensely helped me) that are more connected to/modelled on actual living processes that can be observed and proven to yourself. As they say the truth is not the truth until it is your truth (welling up inside of you, gnosis).

So let that be my contribution to the beginning of TOE, a pointer finger, if you will :)

PolarityParardox
Truth is higher than everything but higher still is true living.

- Nanak

Complexity leads to perplexity and simplicity leads to Eternity.

- Kirpal Singh

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Tue May 06, 2008 6:05 am

How do you feel about the Wilbert Smith 6 dimensions of construct?
This seemed to jump out at me from your understanding of man being a six construct being. Something I have read many times.
;)
I spent years Rolfing in my profession of Orthopedic Therapy, I see your a Homeopath...very cool. My first introduction to Homopathic care was from a new graduate when I was in the clincal practice for one year. Her triple combination for my swelling (twisted knee) blew me away with its effectiness and speed of effectiness. Really was nice to have her as a referal for my patients.
8-)

I am still chewing on your post. It would be nice if you could make a Non Linear Thread on his work. That means we would leave it as you construct it so it stands alone. We could debate it at length here.
8-)
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Tue May 06, 2008 7:11 am

StefanR has a new thread on superconductors. The six point star is part of the vortex....how cool is that?
StefanR wrote:
Type-II Superconductors and Vortices
It has been known that when a magnetic field is applied to some superconductors, so-called "Type-II Supercondutors", a quantized magnetic flux penetrates into the matter. This flux suppresses the superconductivity locally, and the current flows round the flux line. This is called the "Vortex".

Bound States around a Vortex
Around the vortex, the superconductivity, namely, the superconducting pair potential is suppressed, and this potential works as if it is a kind of quantum well. Quasiparticles are bounded in the vortex. There exist excitations at the vortex. Then, the vortex has been traditionally considered to be a Core of the Normal State. This normal-core picture of the vortex is, however, correct only for "dirty" superconductors, which heavily contain impurities or defects.

Hess's Success of STM observation of Vortices
In 1989, Hess et al. first succeeded in observing the bound states, namely, local density of states (LDOS), around a vortex with Scanning Tunneling Microscope (STM) [Phys. Rev. Lett. 62, 214 (1989)]. They revealed true electronic structure of the vortex in a clean type-II superconductor, 2H-NbSe2. An existence of a striking zero-bias peak at the vortex center was found by Hess et al.

Splitting of the Zero-bias peak
Motivated by Hess's successful experiment, several theoretical works were done. A theoretical group of Shore, Huang, Dorsey, and Sethna predicted that the zero-bias peak should split into two, if STM spectra are taken at some distance from the vortex center along a radial line [Phys. Rev. Lett. 62, 3089 (1989)]. The splitting indicates that the bounded quasiparticle around a vortex has a dispersion relation between its angular momentum and energy. The theoretical prediction was actually confirmed by later experiments by Hess. The zero-bias peak and its splitting along a radial line show that the vortex has rich internal electronic structure. The naive normal-core picture of vortices does break down in clean type-II superconductors.

Star-shaped Local Density of States
Hess's beautiful STM experiments further revealed very exciting properties of vortices. They found that the LDOS around the vortex is shaped like a "star" at a fixed energy and its orientation is dependent on the energy, that is, the sixfold star shape rotates as the bias voltage varies [Phys. Rev. Lett. 64, 2711 (1990)]. Soon after this observation, Gygi and Schlueter proposed an explanation for this rotation of the star-shaped LDOS [Phys. Rev. Lett. 65, 1820 (1990)]. On the basis of a sixfold perturbation, they explained that the lower and higher energy stars are interpreted as bonding or antibonding states. However, while they explained certain aspects of the observation, some features of the star-shaped LDOS observed in later STM experiments could not be sufficiently understood by this perturbation scheme.
ImageImage
Mysteries of the Star-shaped LDOS
According to precise STM experiments by Hess, a 'ray' of the star splits into a pair of nearly parallel rays at the intermediate energy [a corresponding theoretical result (see below) is shown in the above image of this page, the middle one]. In spectral evolutions along radial lines which cross the vortex center, the zero-bias peak doesn't split into two, but into three or more ones. Also the peaks vary with the angle of the direction in which the spectral evolution is taken. These experimental findings have not been able to be sufficiently explained for a long time.
Gap Anisotropy ?!
We (Hayashi, Ichioka, and Machida) attempted to understand these experimental findings on the basis of the following effects: (1) an anisotropy of superconducting gap; (2) the vortex lattice; and (3) an anisotropic Fermi surface (or an anisotropy of the underlying crystal lattice). Using the quasiclassical theory of superconductivity, we calculated the LDOS around a vortex for each case. Then, we tentatively concluded that the item (1), anisotropic gap effect, is the most probable. The above images of this page are those obtained in the case of an anisotropic s-wave gap. It was shown that the complicated structure of peaks in the STM spectra can be explained in terms of quasiparticle trajectories (see the reference #3 below). We also predicted the existence of extra peaks in spectral evolutions, which is characteristic of the gap anisotropy.
Gap or Crystal Lattice ?
There, however, remains an uncertainty. Our recent calculation showed that the crystal lattice effect on the vortex bound states, which Gygi and Schlueter originally considered, also reproduces qualitatively the detail of the STM results, if non-perturbation method is adopted. Further investigation and comparison are now in progress. If the above predicted extra peaks are observed in future STM, it will be an evidence of the gap anisotropy.
Future problems...
The low-temperature STM experiments have successfully revealed the rich internal electronic structure of individual vortices in a clean type-II superconductor, 2H-NbSe2. Future STM experiments on various superconductors are greatly expected. On the other hand, it has been found by STM that the vortex in clean type-II superconductors has richer electronic structure than a traditional "normal core" does. It might be appropriate that the vortex is called the Superconducting Vortex rather than the Normal-state Vortex Core. (We recommend an interesting paper by Rainer, Sauls, and Waxman [Phys. Rev. B 54, 10094 (1996)]. Especially their Introduction is appropriate.) It is expected to investigate effects of the superconducting vortex on various physical phenomena such as the Thermal conductivity and Nuclear spin-Lattice relaxation..

Related Web-Pages...
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

polarityparadox

Unread post by polarityparadox » Wed May 07, 2008 5:48 am

junglelord wrote:How do you feel about the Wilbert Smith 6 dimensions of construct?
This seemed to jump out at me from your understanding of man being a six construct being. Something I have read many times.
;)
I spent years Rolfing in my profession of Orthopedic Therapy, I see your a Homeopath...very cool. My first introduction to Homopathic care was from a new graduate when I was in the clincal practice for one year. Her triple combination for my swelling (twisted knee) blew me away with its effectiness and speed of effectiness. Really was nice to have her as a referal for my patients.
8-)

I am still chewing on your post. It would be nice if you could make a Non Linear Thread on his work. That means we would leave it as you construct it so it stands alone. We could debate it at length here.
8-)
Hey JL,

give me a good encapsulating link of wilberts work, so I can get an overview...

Thats cool to see that that homeopath was able to give you combo remedies, many classicals wont even consider it, I highly recommend you read some of my deans articles on homeopathy.com. They are such a breath of fresh air in terms of disease conceptuality. And anything you may admire in my conceptualization is due in large part to my dean, Rudi Verspoor and his colleague Steven Decker, the best translater of the final edition of the Organon, the "bible" of homepathy...

David Wilcock has some amazingly compelling resonances (he himself was finally forced to seriously think he was his re-incarnation) to the great psychic Edgar Cayce, in terms of astro charts, abilities, qualities, looks, looks of friends, etc.

His whole goal with these ebooks is to prove that the "2012 ascension phenomenon" could have an actual grounding in advanced ether/quantum physics. Kinda like a big version of the hans jenny 3-d vibrating phenomenon jitterbugging between stable phases; we're in the in-between! He posits that at the 2012 nexus point, we will "jump" a "quanta" like in the electron shells of the "atom". Or that on a galactic scale we could jump a quantised redshift a la aspden and tifts. He extrapolates this into the realms of consciousness by developing the idea that all these physical shift are the precursors of a shift from space-time to time-space. We will be turned inside-out, upside-down, something like the slit experiments now done with buckyballs...shoot them, they leave the gun in full structure, yet are also shown to "transform" into their "wave" form passing through the slit. Questionable to me whether these experiments are really showing what they think they are showing, what do you think??

http://www.quantum.univie.ac.at/researc ... index.html

I liked his work because he brings together so many different researchers work in the context of spiritual evolution as he understands it. He is one of he only esoteric writers discussing levity and gravity, polar forces like the two superimposed vortex cones. He brings in the russian's excellent research with torsion fields and pyramid tech.

I myself am very fascinated by the 12-foldedness I see everywhere, but especially in our own body structures. It strikes me that there is something very compelling here that deserves a close look, something that ancient societies thought very important to "resonate" to.....

Notice the "quantum leap" that occurs in the fibonacci sequence: 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233. If you divide the 12th number 144 by the 13th number 233 you get 1.618, a beautiful symbol of creation’s striving to attain to the golden perfection of truth. This elegantly close resonance with the golden mean only occurs at the 12th “spiral” of material manifestation merging into the 13th…..here, now, in this nexus moment of no-time. The floodgates of various spiritual disciplines were opened around 1912 as principles from many esoteric disciplines were laid bare at this time. In fact, map out the 100 years from 1912 to 2012: a massive nexus point….in and of itself, or so I think. (midpoint was the very rare 7 planet alignment in aquarius, 1962)

12 mineral salts in the body – to be found upon burning the corpse – thus the bio-12 tissue salts
12 constitutions – sulph., lyc., calc. c., puls., phos., sil., nat. m., ars., sep., nux. v., staph., lach.
12 constellations (bound by the hidden 13th – the Dragon or Ophiucus the controller of the serpent, or Delphinus of Capricorn?)
12 stones of fire – the breast plate of the Levite priests – the secret 13th being the red ruby of wisdom
12 steps (in the wet method) in alchemy to create the philosopher’s stone
12 dodecahedral power points on the planet – Bermuda triangle is just one of them
12 petals of the heart chakra
12 Greek/Roman/Egyptian/Sumerian gods
12 tribes nation everywhere: one being Israel (the 13th tribe are the Levites)
12 mo(o)nths of the year – the lunar year having 13
12 disciples (Jesus, Krishna, Mithras the 13th)
It just so happens that a sphere is perfectly enclosed by another 12 surrounding it
12 cranial nerves
12 primal chinese meridian systems
12 hours in a day, 12 2160 year "days" in a great year of 25,920 years
12 quantum transitional metals – gold, silver, palladium, rhodium, ruthenium, platinum, iridium, osmium, copper, cobalt, nickel, and mercury
13 archimedian solids

and so on……….

there is a nugget of gold here if we only knew how to catch a grasp of it...

fascinated,
PolarityParadox

- Nanak

- Kirpal Singh

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Wed May 07, 2008 5:56 pm

I feel like a retard, all that shock/charge therapy as child must have clouded my mind.
:D

If Dave Thomson (APM) is right, and I have to admit he is, then he did figure it out.
I knew since I was ten that there are two kinds of shock/charge
There was the new electric fence to keep the cows and horses in the barn yard....and to shock worms with....which I found out meant me getting nailed too with a EM Shock/Charge, One too many times I think.
:shock:
I won't talk about the heart transplants on frogs....
Don't ask....
:?

Anyway my love for books, science, information and the new school library with new carpets was a source of Electrostatic shock/charge that we all got more then enough of.
:lol:

Shock/charge therapy will do wonders for you.

In all my time as a college student or in my love of physics and cosmology never did I ever realize that Electrocstatic Charge was not quantified, and that Electromagnetic was really the Strong Nuclear Force.

I was stuck in the gluons of the classical mess. I never realized that no one had seperated the charges...but I always thought they had, as EM to me was never ES. I never figured it out, the way Dave says it is. I mean in public school we learned about electrostatic charge, we all did the balloon experiment, we all knew about the school carpets in the library. I kinded thought from that time on that everyone, including modern science knew this. Even after going to college for electronics I never saw the disconnect. I just figured that electonics was EM not ES and everyone understood that. You know its so elemental you would never need to say it.....Wow do I feel retarded.

There is two types of charge, which I knew since my experiments in electricity at ten.
Electrostatic Charge for e- and p+ which is the same and distributed so e squared. Electromagnetic is due to the angular momentum and is different for e- p+ n0 based on mass. There is no gluon and we all knew that. Thats about the basic deal. Simple yet profound. I understand all his math as its no different then electronic college math and basic newtonian physics math. Even we can do his math. I think this all speaks volumes. I did stumble over his EM/Strong force thing but did not make the connect yet. I was kinda slow on that...I mean its the missing gluon...and its the introduction of the ES. His model of the two charges per particle give us the point and the wave structure as one. yeah think about it.

I will say that Meyl has two charges that vortex as an outer and an innear with opposite spin, so we really have an agreement about the structure of the charges as they relate to each other. Even Meyls explaination about the strong force is strangely similar to the APM explanation, albeit slightly more convoluted in the way he expressed it.

Electrostatic is 360 spin, EM is 180 spin distribution. Electrostatic charge has one spin and is spherical, while electromagnetic charge has half spin and has steradian geometry. This makes a particle and a wave duallity in my mind a fractal type expression to me. Of course that is not true as it is distributed charge (e squared), it never is a point. But the point like aspect of the distributed electrostatic charge is apparent in the image.

He also has made my synesthesia mind go just brilliant in colours...I mean shit. I never understood no one had missed this...Not enough shock therapy, and the fact they did the electrostatic thingy when I was ten, so I always thought it was quantified, but I mean in the standard model, where is it?
:?

Dave Thomson is the Bruce Lee of physics, APM is the Tao of Physics, as Bruce Lee's Tao of Jeet Kune Do is to the martial arts world of classical mess, so is APM to modern physics world of classical mess.

Dean Ward
Two Manifestations of Charge
The two types of charge recognized in the Aether Physics Model are the electrostatic charge and the electromagnetic charge. In modern physics only one type of charge is quantified. As a result of the two types of charges, we have successfully developed the electron binding energy equation, which accurately predicts the 1s orbital electron binding energies for all the atomic elements. Our white paper, "A New Foundation for Physics," explains the two types of charge in greater detail. A synopsis is given on this page.

Also, in modern physics charge has only one dimension. In the Aether Physics Model charge is distributed (charge squared).

The electrostatic charge is the same as elementary charge, except that it is represented as e2 instead of just e. The value of electrostatic charge in the APM is:

(1.1)

Strong nuclear charge is the product of angular momentum of a subatomic particle and the conductance of the Aether.

(1.2)

(1.3)

Strong charge, (or electromagnetic charge) is written as eemax2 for the electron, epmax2 for the proton and enmax2 for the neutron. Unlike the electrostatic charge, which is the same for both the electron and proton, the strong charge is different for each onn (subatomic particle) and is directly proportional to the onn's mass.

The angular momentum of an electron is represented as Planck's constant:

(1.4)

The conductance of the Aether is:

(1.5)

The proportion of electrostatic charge to strong charge is equal to 8p times the fine structure of the onn.

(1.6)

The significance of this proportion is that it represents the "weak nuclear force" of the particle. Each particle has its own "weak nuclear force".

(1.7)

(1.8)

Equations 1.6 through 1.8 represent the unified charge equations for each onn. Taken together these equations are the basis for a mathematically correct Unified Force Theory. Electrostatic charge has one spin and is spherical, while electromagnetic charge has half spin and has steradian geometry.

The unified charge equations dictate a general geometry for the subatomic particles.

Figure 1 Subatomic Particle Geometry
The above graphic illustrates the two charges as they are related to each other and shows the proportion of their surfaces.

Electrostatic charge has the geometry of a sphere (small sphere in center of Figure 1) while the strong charge has the geometry of a toroid. Since strong charge belongs to the half spin subatomic particle, strong charge must multiply by two to be equal in spin to one spin electrostatic charge. And since electrostatic charge has a solid angle of one (spherical) electromagnetic charge must multiply by 4p to be equal in geometry. This is the meaning of the 8p geometrical constant, which also occurs in Einstein's simplified field equation for General Relativity.

The proportion of the electrostatic charge sphere (small sphere in center) to the electromagnetic charge sphere (large gray sphere) is alpha, the Fine Structure constant. The fine structure constant is the proportion of the one spin electrostatic sphere to the equivalent strong charge one spin sphere.

Fine Structure of the Proton and Neutron
From equation (1.6) the fine structure of the proton and neutron can also be determined. First the equation is solved for alpha:

(1.9)

Substituting epmax2 for eemax2 we get the values for the fine structure of the proton (p) and neutron (n).

(1.10)

(1.11)

The neutron has a fine structure constant just as the proton and electron do even though the charge is neutral. The point is, even though the charge is neutral, it still has an electrostatic charge based on a proton that has bound to an electron. Whether the charge is positive, negative or neutral does not change the nature of the electrostatic charge.

(1.12)

(1.13)

Strong Nuclear Force
The mechanics of strong charge can be carried over to the proton and neutron.

Planck's constant is the angular momentum of an electron. Similar constants can be derived for the neutron and proton. In the case of the proton the angular momentum is:

(1.14)

where hp is equal to the angular momentum of the proton, mp is the mass of the proton, c is the speed of light and is the Compton wavelength. Similarly, the angular momentum of the neutron is:

(1.15)

where hn denotes the angular momentum of the neutron and mn is the mass of the neutron. The values of these angular momenta are:

(1.16)

(1.17)

The reader will note that the above values for proton and neutron angular momentum differ from the values given by NIST (interestingly, NIST has subsequently deleted values of the proton and neutron angular momenta from their web site). This is one of a few units the Aether Physics Model disagrees with the Standard Model over.

The rationale for using the above units for proton and neutron angular momentum is that the Aether appears to have just one quantum length and just one quantum frequency. The masses of the proton and neutron as given by NIST are not disputed.

When calculating the maximum charge for the proton and neutron in terms of elementary charge as in equation (1.5) we obtain the following values:

epmax = (1.18)

enmax = (1.19)

Both (1.18) and (1.19) result in the relative value of the "strong nuclear force" compared to the elementary charge. In 1994, Robert Mills published "Space Time and Quanta - an introduction to contemporary physics" in which he suggests the strong nuclear force is an electromagnetic force. Equations (1.18) and (1.19) offer evidence to support his theory. A brief overview of this theory can be found at PHYSICS MYSTERIES EXPLAINED PART III.

All of the above concepts concerning charge are explained in greater detail and with more visual aids in our book, "Secrets of the Aether."
http://www.16pi2.com/charge.htm
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

polarityparadox

Unread post by polarityparadox » Wed May 07, 2008 8:24 pm

Notice the "quantum leap" that occurs in the fibonacci sequence: 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233. If you divide the 12th number 144 by the 13th number 233 you get 1.618, a beautiful symbol of creation’s striving to attain to the golden perfection of truth. This elegantly close resonance with the golden mean only occurs at the 12th “spiral” of material manifestation merging into the 13th…..here, now, in this nexus moment of no-time. The floodgates of various spiritual disciplines were opened around 1912 as principles from many esoteric disciplines were laid bare at this time. In fact, map out the 100 years from 1912 to 2012: a massive nexus point….in and of itself, or so I think. (midpoint was the very rare 7 planet alignment in aquarius, 1962)

12 mineral salts in the body – to be found upon burning the corpse – thus the bio-12 tissue salts
12 constitutions – sulph., lyc., calc. c., puls., phos., sil., nat. m., ars., sep., nux. v., staph., lach.
12 constellations (bound by the hidden 13th – the Dragon or Ophiucus the controller of the serpent, or Delphinus of Capricorn?)
12 stones of fire – on the breast plate of the Levite priests – the secret 13th being the red ruby of wisdom (laser)
12 steps (in the wet method) in alchemy to create the philosopher’s stone
12 equidistant dodecahedral power points on the planet – Bermuda triangle is just one of them
12 petals of the heart chakra
12 Greek/Roman/Egyptian/Sumerian gods
12 tribes nations everywhere: one being Israel (the 13th tribe are the Levites)
12 mo(o)nths of the year – the lunar year having 13
12 disciples (Jesus, Krishna, Mithras the 13th)
It just so happens that a sphere is perfectly enclosed by another 12 surrounding it
12 cranial nerves
12 primal chinese meridian systems
12 hours in a day, 12 2160 year "days" in a great year of 25,920 years
12 quantum transitional metals – gold, silver, palladium, rhodium, ruthenium, platinum, iridium, osmium, copper, cobalt, nickel, and mercury
13 archimedian solids

and so on……….

there is a nugget of gold here if we only knew how to catch a grasp of it...

fascinated,
PolarityParadox
http://lasp.colorado.edu/~bagenal/3720/ ... _npole.jpg

http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/2008/ ... vertex.htm

I also noticed in the satellite shots of saturn (also venus, correct?) the hexagonal vortex at the pole(s). Interesting to note that actually it could also be considered a 12-fold phenomenon, as each of the birkeland currents that makes up the six "vertices" of the hexagon are actually a twofold structure: a positive and negative charge...long and short-range dancing, dos-e-do-ing in 12-fold harmony around a "13th point".

The reason I find this compelling is the possible resonance it has in the realm of states of mind as understood by homeopathy, to wit, the 12 main constitutions also maintain a similar set of relationships. There are 6 "genotype" (healthiest: sulph., phos., lyc., puls., sil., calc.) constitutions and 6 "phenotype" (more trauma burdened: ars., sep., nux., nat. m.,staph., lach.) const. You will commonly see, for example, a sulphur constitution, due to stress, taking on the state of mind of nux. - v., or a pulsatilla becoming sepia.

There is a light and "dark" side to each of these polarities. These 12 states of mind will make up 80% to 90% of diagnoses in classical homeopathy today. Consider these states of mind as a primal typological framework for approaching the MIND of humanity in the material phase of modern times.

Physical body - homeopathic const. - 12
Etheric body - humors - choleric, sanguine, phlegmatic, melancholic via the three gunas of rajasic, tamasic, satvic action - 12
Astral body - the zodiac - desiderata, desires of the stars, astrology- a polarity of vedic sidereal and western tropical systems - 12
Ego structure - I AM - the 13th

Other useful typologies are enneagram, endo/ecto/meso somatic types, glandular and blood types,

I posit that in the plasmatic times of the past, certain "temples" were created to "call down" plasma discharge columns, by creating a highly attractive resonance anchor through the use of charged pools of water surrounding para- and dia-magnetic charged masonry in complement to transitional metals in their mono-atomic forms as a superconducting medium, to potentiate and amplify the whole process. In Egypt these "beings" were called Neters (forces of nature is the best translation) Is it possible that the 12-fold symmetry of the discharge column could be qualitatively linked to these 12 primary constitutional states???

I can give a healthy person Sulphur in high potency and they will actually begin manifesting mentally, emotionally, functionally and physically the qualities of this remedy. The artificial energy potence will engender the state of mind as a qualitatively distinct entity within the person's organism for a protracted duration of time. I hypothesize that these states of mind were the qualitative component of the plasma pillars of the past; in a sense, the gods lent us their "minds", the many small "I's" as compared to our true sovereign Self (prolific vs. unific Being).

Read Homeopathic Psychology by Philip Bailey (used on amazon for $15) to get a great intro into the states of mind that homeopaths see so powerfully influencing the majority of humanity.

- Nanak

- Kirpal Singh

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Wed May 07, 2008 8:28 pm

I was born on March 23 1962.
7 planets, very rare alignment
:ugeek:
mid point he says...well I do have a balanced brain....no I did not make that up
:lol:
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord