What happens to our EM field when we die?

What is a human being? What is life? Can science give us reliable answers to such questions? The electricity of life. The meaning of human consciousness. Are we alone? Are the traditional contests between science and religion still relevant? Does the word "spirit" still hold meaning today?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

HelloNiceToMeetYou

What happens to our EM field when we die?

Unread post by HelloNiceToMeetYou » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:21 pm

I know this is touching on my topics about morphic fields and an afterlife, but I have one more question. I know you guys can answer this as you guys know your stuff about EM fields. When a person dies, were does their EM field go? Does it turn into heat/kinetic energy? I have no idea. Does it get recycled in our atmosphere? What happens to our EM field at death?

Phorce

Re: What happens to our EM field when we die?

Unread post by Phorce » Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:50 am

Exploration and discovery without honest investigation of "extraordinary" results leads to a Double Bind (Bateson, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_bind ) that creates loss of hope and depression. No more Double Binds !

HelloNiceToMeetYou

Unread post by HelloNiceToMeetYou » Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:45 am

Were in that webpage does it talk about our EM field? All I saw were pseudoscientific stuff?

StevenJay

Unread post by StevenJay » Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:36 am

HelloNiceToMeetYou wrote:When a person dies, were does their EM field go?
I would imagine that, as with any electromagnetic system, when the power source is extinguished, the EM field simply dissipates. ;)
It's all about perception.

JaJa

Unread post by JaJa » Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:27 am

I would imagine that, as with any electromagnetic system, when the power source is extinguished, the EM field simply dissipates.
Extinguishes or changes form :lol:
Omnia in numeris sita sunt

HelloNiceToMeetYou

Unread post by HelloNiceToMeetYou » Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:46 am

"simply dissipates" it cannot just vanish? does it turn into another form of energy? Do we even know?

StevenJay

Unread post by StevenJay » Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:57 pm

HelloNiceToMeetYou wrote:"simply dissipates" it cannot just vanish? does it turn into another form of energy? Do we even know?
I didn't say "vanish," I said "dissipates." As far as we know, energy cannot be created or destroyed - only changed from one form to another. When you boil water in an open container, it doesn't just vanish, it changes form and dissipates into the atmosphere.

mathew

Unread post by mathew » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:32 am

The Buddhists say that conscience rides subtle 'winds' and that when a person dies, they pass through eight distinct phases of the cessation of conscience. These are mirage, smoke, fireflies, flame of a butter lamp, increasing white light, increasing red-orange light, increasing blackness, and pure-clear light.

The spark in a person's eye can be seen as evidence of electrical current,
in fact a cell alive is a conductor of current, while a cell deceased is not.
I see the person as, well like a star, with a bit mellower corona (aura).

Death is the fading of the connection, the energy returns to source-
thus the mirage, smoke, etc... are the manifestations of the fading of the connection,
of this life to the aether. The pure clear light, could be the conscience recognizing it's
own dissipation back into endlessness.
The electromagnetic field, follows the flow of current!

It is interesting to note that the the most skilled meditators, after the death of the body,
remain in the seated position, and the body does not decay for days or even weeks.
The wind.. in its greatest power, whirls. -Black Elk

skypeter

Unread post by skypeter » Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:38 am

:roll: I have seen with my own eyes the outline of a person (EM field) leave and return to their body while in a "trance", also saw this with a cat of mine (asleep). Many reports of recently deceased people being "seen" 3D colour within 3 days of "death".
So to maintain power does the "spirit" need power? Many cases of psychic activity affecting electric sources and even "draining" energy from live people. Is there a realm that lives on energy sources near and within our human domain?

fosborn

Unread post by fosborn » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:12 am

mathew wrote: It is interesting to note that the the most skilled meditators, after the death of the body,
remain in the seated position, and the body does not decay for days or even weeks.
I attended and studied with the Eastern Orthodox for a couple of years, some of their saints had this same effect. I think SAINT JOHN (MAXIMOVITCH), I read a book about him,(more modern times). It was one of their marks of sainthood. I always wondered if had anything to do with all the fasting and incense environment they were in through out their lives.

KeepitRealMark

Unread post by KeepitRealMark » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:27 pm

Plasma is the source for all energy. Energized particles can be contained in the form of a battery.
If you place a new batty fully charged on a concrete floor for six months it will go dead. The energy dissipates back into the atmosphere. (where else could it go?) The Human Body is not a battery. Our bodies generate energy through absorption of the atmosphere and burning of food. That’s why we need to breathe and eat constantly or we get weak, or die.

When we die the energy stops being generated. Any residual energy would dissipate back into the atmosphere. Energy will always dissipate down to nearly immeasurably small amounts. Unless something draws it together. When the generator /alternator stops, the energy goes away. All you have left is electrically dead carbon based matter. Iron, Copper, Flesh… it’s all the same without energy.

Energy does not recognize the host. There is no such thing as a Ghost.
If a Human can have a Ghost.. Why can’t a Battery have one?
Is there a Heaven for Batteries?
Energy comes and goes from plasma.

StevenJay

Unread post by StevenJay » Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:06 am

KeepitRealMark wrote:Plasma is the source for all energy.
Really? How so? I know it's an all-pervasive transport medium, but "source?" :?
KeepitRealMark wrote:If you place a new batty fully charged on a concrete floor for six months it will go dead. The energy dissipates back into the atmosphere. (where else could it go?)
As I understand it, the charge is "grounded" out. Place the same battery on a shelf or workbench, and it will hold it's charge far longer.
KeepitRealMark wrote: Our bodies generate energy through absorption of the atmosphere and burning of food.
No, they transmute it through electrochemical processes from one form to another.
KeepitRealMark wrote:Energy does not recognize the host. There is no such thing as a Ghost.
Those two statements are both, unsubstantiated opinion, and completely irrelevant to one another. Besides, what, exactly, is a ghost, in your view, and why did you feel the need to capitalize it? :?
KeepitRealMark wrote:If a Human can have a Ghost.. Why can’t a Battery have one?
C'mon, Mark, do you actually require an answer to that? Does Consciousness simply NOT enter into any of this?? :roll:

Your propensity for baseless, opinionated, blanket proclamations does not reflect a "humble" individual. But it does reflect an "outspoken atheist" (your description - not mine).

KeepitRealMark

Unread post by KeepitRealMark » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:48 am

I am 56 years old. I was born into a classic Italian/Irish Catholic family. I did all the rituals for 15 years.
I read the entire bible many times in church bible studies class. Then I became a “Born Again Christian” for three years. I was the best “recruiter” at the ‘Calvary Chapel Church” in Costa Mesa Calif.
Then I decided to become as Honest and Realistic as I possibly can be about everything in this life/world.
I have debated with thousands of different people on the issue of religion for the past 38 years. Lately at the two largest blogs on religion on the internet for four years. I have become more like some of the more outspoken like Richard Dawkins, Sam Harris, Bill Maher , George Carlin, Mark Twain, Bertrand Russell and others. I have lost much of my tolerance for religious beliefs and dogma. Sometimes I am too sharp with my criticisms of religion.

I have become nearly as strong minded about science myths like Black Holes.
It all serves to hold back the progress of human knowledge and overall intelligence.
It breeds hatred and fear.

“Those who believe in absurdities, will commit atrocities”-- [Voltaire]

I will try to refrain from being over zealous in my comments and not offend anyone personally.
I am here to learn from those who know more than I.
And to share some of my own ideas… strictly on a “as I see it.” basis.
Nothing I say is known fact…yet.

skypeter

Unread post by skypeter » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:20 pm

:D Dear Friends, Lets keep to the science. Science is based on observation or even repeatable experiment.
When I worked as a TV Producer for BBC Television (UK) I made six programmes on re-incarnation, "ghosts" and such like mysteries. This gave me access to hundreds of witness reports, which was the basis of the programmes, not debate.

In the course of this and other research over many decades I can state that along with many other people I/we have SEEN with our own eyes faint but clear images, usually moving, of figures and in one case myself a disc which appeared energetic, ie. you could see through it, but it had a clearly visible slow rotating mechanism, flew under control and dived instantly when a flash photo was popped off. Also I have SEEN clear outlines of people I knew (alive people) while out of their bodies (known to be asleep) and these "gifted" folk have also been seen at a distance (while asleep) in 3D colour. These all look like coherent plasma fields which can be SEEN, but may not be strictly "physical" depending on your definition. Some of these folk could move objects at a distance, stop petrol car engines and disrupt computers.

The point is in the human being you are ALWAYS it seems working with BOTH a physical body and a plasma body and they have a close relationship, in fact the plasma body seems to control the physical body, although the amazing thing is that for short periods they can exist separately. The question correctly is what is the power source. It is a fact, in my experience, that the human physical body is not just powered by food and oxygen. It creates electricity, we know that, we can measure it, and it creates a field, we can measure that too. Very ill people have low voltage fields indicating ill health or risk of physical death soon.

It would seem from studies that the mind survives death, we proved that, and can re-incarnate, also well proven. So how does it power itself without a physical body. There are indications it can "feed" off other living people, nurtured by them, or even bolt on. Also electric power and natural Earth and magnetic EM power can be employed. Space is full of high powered energy (Nicola Tesla and Plasma physics).
Well enough now, lets look at the physics. There is lots of evidence to try to understand. Regards Peter.

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:06 am

StevenJay,"Your propensity for baseless, opinionated, blanket proclamations does not reflect a "humble" individual. But it does reflect an "outspoken atheist" (your description - not mine).
Why are you defending your ideology from a delusionally perceived attack with an unscientific, subjective ad hominem ? Does not this baseless, opinionated, blanket proclamation reflect an unhumble true believer attempting to argue or defend a perceived threat to that which is logically indefensible?..Or is it just that this day is your day as forum police.

Just my unscientific opinion of what i perceive. :)

"Anyone who has declared someone else to be an idiot, a bad apple, is annoyed when it turns out in the end that he isn't."
Friedrich Nietzsche

Peter,"-lets look at the physics. There is lots of evidence to try to understand."
yes...
HelloNiceToMeetYou,"simply dissipates" it cannot just vanish? does it turn into another form of energy? Do we even know?
by our current methods of detection, in a way, it does vanish.
it mingles with all the other background EM.

Or, as i was taught at my church, the spirit, EM, goes up on the roof and won't come down... :D
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire