Iridium was the Manna from Heaven!

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Lloyd

Iridium was the Manna from Heaven!

Unread post by Lloyd » Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:54 pm

- After reading a bit of this thread last night, I too became curious as to what the iridium layer at the KT boundary may have come from. I started looking into the isotope numbers, like at my former Transmutation thread, to see if i could find clues as to what it may have transmuted from. I didn't find any immediate possibilities, so just now I tried a net search for "transmute" and "iridium". So far, one of the first sites that came up, i.e. http://www.motherearthmineralsinc.com/447041.html, seems to suggest some extraordinary possibilities. I haven't yet learned what iridium may have transmuted from, although the webpage seems to suggest that gold can transmute to or from iridium, but I'm looking for a common element that it may have derived from, not a rare one.
- Here's a small part of the intriguing statements from the page: The ancient Mesopotamians called the weightless white powder of Iridium, Shem-an-na (later called Manna), while the ancient Egyptians described it as Mfkzt (vowels being eliminated in the pure hieroglyphic translation). The Alexandrians described it as a “gift from Paradise, while later alchemists and adepts such as Paracelsus dubbed it “The Philospher’s Stone”.
- I saw evidence on the Science or National Geographic tv channel some months ago that the iridium layer is not at the point where the dinosaurs started to die out. What I saw I think showed that the dinosaurs were already largely extinct sometime before the iridium layer was laid down.
- What I'm wondering is whether the iridium layer could actually have been the same as the manna that fell from heaven, which fed the Israelites etc. The iridium is a worldwide layer that's thickest around the Yucatan area I believe and thins out on the other side of the world. The "myths" about manna appear to be a worldwide phenomenon too, according to the webpage.
- At my transmutation thread I posted yesterday a suggestion that a recent TPOD on Siberian Traps supports my previous suggestion that the Earth is much younger than conventional science assumes. The formations in Siberia were said in the TPOD article to have been formed by "lightning" in relatively recent times, rather than 250 million years ago. By the same token, the iridium layer, said to be 65 million years old, could also be a relatively recent occurrence. If the mythmakers were actual witnesses to the fall of the iridium as manna, then the myths could provide answers to the questions of the iridium source etc.
- Instead of the iridium having been the doom of the dinosaurs, it may actually have been the boon of life that came after the dinosaurs.
- How does that grab you all?

Lloyd

More on Monatomic Iridium = Manna

Unread post by Lloyd » Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:37 pm

http://www.crucible.org/monatomic_elements.htm
- Because monatomic atoms are not held in place by a rigid lattice structure, the coulomb forces cause the atoms to distribute themselves much further apart than their metallic counterparts. Thus, the physical material appears as a fluffy powder. For example, the specific gravity of metallic iridium is about 22, whereas the specific gravity of monatomic iridium is about 3 - a difference of greater than 7 times. One way to view this phenomena is to examine popcorn. In the unpopped state, popcorn is a rather dense material. However, if you were to heat the kernels, the kernels dramatically change shape and texture to that of popped popcorn which has a much lower density than the original kernels.
- It has been experimentally observed that monatomic atoms distribute themselves in a very orderly manner in a wave pattern, similar to that of a lattice pattern except at greater distances. This would imply that these atoms have a wave-form of energy associated with them and they arrange themselves in a very definite pattern determined by that energy. Because it has not been previously observed that the coulomb force has wave characteristics, this discovery might suggest that there is yet a third force, as yet unidentified, within the nucleus. Either that or the nature of the coulomb force will have to be redefined to fit the new evidence.

http://www.halexandria.org/dward483.htm
Do you know that iridium at 70 degrees Fahrenheit, has no gravitational attraction at all, and that 70 degrees Fahrenheit is [near] the temperature of your body. And so literally if our body becomes filled with the light, we literally eat this [monatomic iridium etc] until our light body exceeding our physical body, then we supposedly become light beings.

Grey Cloud

Re: Iridium as a marker for impacts?

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Thu May 01, 2008 6:40 am

Re iridium = manna etc.
I may be missing something here but as I understand it, the iridium has fallen to earth as spherules. These spherules, which I am assuming are small if not tiny, are still about today. The fact that they are about today suggests to me that they are not soluble.
My point is this: how does a small metallic spherule suggest itself as a potential food source (manna),for example to the wandering Hebrews/Israelites?

I read a lot of alchemy books, ancient, medieval and modern. Contrary to popular myth and certainly contrary to what modern academics will tell you, the primary purpose of 'The Great Art' is not transmuting metals, searching for the elixir of life or the Philosopher's Stone. The thing being transmuted is the alchemist himself. Alchemy is an inner, spiritual process. That said, once the this inner process has been achieved then the Philosopher's Stone can be made, if one wishes to do so.
As I understand things, the Elixir is a sub-set of the Stone. Or the Stone is the final product and the Elixir is the penultimate product of a certain (physical) procedure. Adding a piece (grain?) of the Stone to, say, a pan of molten lead will turn the lead into gold.
The theoretical basis for this is that, according to the alchemists, gold is at the apex of the mineral kingdom, in that all metals, given enough time, will evolve into gold. Adding a grain of the Stone merely speeds up the evolutionary process. Alchemists work with the laws of nature, i.e. the fundamental Laws of the Universe, in order to help nature. They do not attempt to bend nature to their will as do modern scientists and other experts, so-called.

With regard to the White Gold powder of the Egyptians, it should come as no surprise to learn that alchemy is believed by many to have originated in Egypt, although it should be stated that the earliest alchemical texts we have come from China. The I Ching is alchemy, as is the Iliad. Once you understand the basic concepts then alchemy pops up in the unlikliest of places - the Harry Potter books, most especially the last one, are alchemy.

I have read a bit about these monatomic atoms and the various White Gold 'medicines' which are becoming available these days. It seems to me that they are in the right 'ball park' (if I may be permitted an Americanism) but approaching things from the wrong direction. They are all coming at it from the materialists perspective. The scientists are trying to make nature yield up her secrets by brute force with their accelerators etc. The New Age crowd wnat the external material (money) rewards without doing any internal work.
All real Adepts speak with one voice and if they speak truly, one may, without taking so much trouble, without employing so many vases, without consuming so much charcoal, without ruining one's purse and one's health, one may, I repeat, work in concert with Nature, who, being aided, will lend herself to the desires of the Artist and will freely open to him her treasures. He will learn from her, not how to destroy the bodies which she produces, but how and from what, she composes them, and into what they resolve. She will show him that matter, that chaos from which the Supreme Being has formed the Universe. They will see Nature, as in a mirror, and her reflection will manifest to them the infinite wisdom of the Creator, who directs and guides her, in all her operations, by a simple and unique way which constitutes all the mystery of the Magnum Opus.
Taken from:
A TREATISE ON THE GREAT ART.
A SYSTEM OF PHYSICS ACCORDING TO HERMETIC PHILOSOPHY AND THEORY AND PRACTICE OF THE MAGISTERIUM.
By
Dom ANTOINE-JOSEPH PERNETY,
Benedictine Monk of the Congregation of Saint-Maur, Abbot of Burgel in Thurin
Librarian of Frederick the Great, king of Prussia, etc.

This has to be one of the most intelligent and sensible books ever written by a Christian (on any subject).
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

Grey Cloud

Re: Iridium - Manna

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Thu May 01, 2008 6:59 am

P.S. To my last post.
Pernety was working from within a Chrstian milieu so he used the xtian vocabulary. There is no stand-alone Supreme Being. The Supreme Being, Nature and us are all ultimately One.
The great Way is simple
Tao Te Ching, 53.

Grey Cloud

Re: Iridium was the Manna from Heaven!

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Thu May 01, 2008 8:28 am

I've just come across this from physorg

Geochemists challenge key theory regarding Earth's formation

http://www.physorg.com/news128856649.html

It mentions iridium. Not read it properly yet.
The great Way is simple
Tao Te Ching, 53.

polarityparadox

Re: Iridium was the Manna from Heaven!

Unread post by polarityparadox » Thu May 01, 2008 9:52 pm

hey there,

If you want to hear it from the horse's mouth check out the discoveries of David Hudson

http://www.hbci.com/~wenonah/hudson/index.html
David Hudson — a cotton farmer — is a very good story-teller. He is speaking to an audience of non-professionals about an adventure that started on his farm during soil analysis. He is talking about his personal experiences in the everyday real world of science, as he explores his obsessive mystery using the best analytical equipment on the planet. These audio clips present basic concepts, which must be understood by everyone who is involved with the sciences, or engineering. For others, Hudson presents some very fascinating history about the Middle East and the "Dark Ages".

I have added material to help produce a very non-mathematical, "high resolution" look at the electromagnetic interactions of our bio-system. Interactions between atoms is what chemistry and biology are all about, and is a main focus at this web site. From an engineering stand point, the first and primary focus of our studies is to learn the role that electrons play in helping to manifest the dynamic world of which we are a part.

Electrons are binary creatures. They spin on their axis, buzz all over the place — usually in well defined orbits when single — and are used as "feed stock" for natural transmutational processes — radio is one example. A radio tower is analogous to a flashing light bulb — flashing to ( with ) the beat of the music. Radio waves are a form of light ( electro-magnetic energy ) that we create from electrical power.

It is easy to view the electron's whole life style as one gigantic cosmic dance. The topic of superconductivity is very useful, if one cares to understand the nature of the dance floor, and the cosmic music, which makes these silver balls dance.
The Atomic ORME and S-ORME States of Matter
— SUPERCONDUCTIVITY TECHNICAL OVERVIEW —
— Skip Overview —
( This information is essential for ALL physics and chemistry students — High School and up. )

The nuclei of some, if not all, atoms can exist in two different major states — the "High Spin State" and the "Low Spin State." Some atoms, at least, when in the High Spin State take on "superconductor" properties at temperatures near ambient. When in the High Spin State, atoms can exist as Mono-atomic entities ( monatomic ) — they are not chemically bonded to other atoms. Atoms of different masses have the same "Moment of Inertia" when in the "High Spin State." Also, when in the "High Spin State" atoms change their relationship with gravity and now manifest only 55.6% of the weight they have in the "Low Spin State."

Additionally when in the High Spin State, the nuclei of the atom distorts, and the shape progresses from spherical ( normal range – 1.3 to 1 ), to elongated, to dumbbell shaped ( in excess of 3 to 1 ) at which point it fissions. When the aspect ratio of the atom's nucleus reaches 2 to 1, the nucleus can switch to the High Spin State, and the atom reconfigures its shape and acquires the ability to interact in ( just ) two dimensions with other High Spin Atoms spaced at nodal distances — 6.34 angstroms.

High Spin Atoms do not have any valence electrons, and therefore are perfect insulators with respect to current flow. Their ability to carry power is the result their being able to flow independent electron pairs known as Cooper pairs — electrons with complementary spins. When the electrons pair, their magnetic vortices connect directly producing an entity with a large electric component and a small magnetic component — photons. The magnetic energy pulls the two electrons together, while the electric component pushes them apart, keeping them seperated and maintaining their complementary spin. An additional axis of rotation then develops, and this is what gives the Cooper pair some properties of a photon. When in a superconductor, the Cooper pairs are held in the nodal orbits by the reconfigured Coulomb Force of the High Spin nucleus. The Photons flowing along the nodal wave complex have a velocity that is about that of sound ( according to Hudson – I think perhaps slower. I also suspect, that the photon is without the vibration that gives it color. )

[ In air sound travels at about 1,100 feet per second. The actual speed is dependent on air pressure, temperature and humidity. Sound travels faster in water and faster still in metals. This topic of propagation velocity is very important and has many applications. ]

Normal electron current travels in the outer regions of an atom's electron shell, where the unpaired valence electrons travel to great distances from the nucleus. The "electron current," hops along these orbital regions, and sometimes an electron exchange occurs with an atom. The basic resistance of a material is dependent then, on how many electrons have orbits outside the positive screening field of the atoms nucleus — unpaired, valence electrons.
— Related Material —

Before an atom can join the super conducting group, it must go into the High Spin State. And, before this can happen the atom must have all its electrons paired and pulled into the nucleus' screening potential. This allows for tighter magnetic bonding of the electron pairs.

Transition elements possess a unique property in that the electrons in the Partially filled outer orbitals can interchange under the right conditions with electrons in the partially filled inner orbitals ( d ). This is the underlying basis of catalytic reactions. ( A catalytic reaction is a chemical reaction that occurs much more rapidly than normal without the catalyst itself participating in the reaction. ) When they get close enough, they can release their magnetic relationship with the atom's nucleus, and form a closed magnetic loop with each other. This allows them to get closer still, opening the door for the transformation.

So basically, our "superconductor want-to-be" steals or releases an electron(s), and this operation turns the atom into an electrical ion — normally, a very good electron current conductor. However, at this point, when the electric force comes into play, the atom goes into the High Spin State and becomes a perfect insulator with respect to electron flow. The atom now, has paired and pulled all of its electrons inside the positive screening field of the nucleus, and there are no longer, any valence electrons available to flow current.

In order for electrical energy ( power ) to move through the super conducting system, the electrons of the current must join to form "Cooper Pairs." The pair then behave as an independent unit and take on an additional "Spin Characteristic" and become transformed into photon energy quanta. [ Resonate circuits are used to perform this energy conversion / transformation in all broadcast equipment. ]

David Hudson discovered that the mono-atomic state can exist naturally and remain in a stable state in the transitional group elements. (ORME Orbitly Rearranged Mono-atomic Elements )

He also discovered that in this state, the atoms can join to become a many atom resonance coupled system of quantum oscillators, resonating in two dimensions, indeed perfect superconductors, at room temperature. ( S-ORME [ A many atom system of ] Super Conducting Orbitly Rearranged Mono-atomic Elements )

A superconductor is ...

a many atom system of atoms operating in two dimensions along a standing wave.

[ By definition, a superconductor is a material that is so in balance, "that it will
not allow any external magnetic fields inside the superconductor's domain." ]

A single atom in itself is not a superconductor.
You need to "conduct" from somewhere to somewhere.
# There exists in nature large quantities of atoms that exist singularly — They are not bonded to anything — "Mono-atomic Atoms." ( ORME – Orbitally Rearranged Mono-atomic Elements )

# The transition group of elements have a large population of these mono–atomic atoms ( monatomic ) existing naturally in nature.
[ Hudson found large quantities on mono–atomic elements in the soil of his farm.

* 6–8 oz. per ton of Palladium ( 187.5–250 ppm )
* 12–13 oz. per ton of Platinum ( 375–406.25 ppm )
* 10–12 oz. per ton of Gold ( 312.5–375 ppm )
* 150 oz. per ton of Osmium ( 4,687.5 ppm )
* 250 oz. per ton of Ruthenium ( 7,812.5 ppm )
* 600 oz. per ton of Iridium ( 18,750 parts per million )
* 1,200 oz. per ton of Rhodium ( 37,500 ppm ) [ 3.75% !!! ]

Since plants contain some of all the elements that are present in the soil in which they are grown, we need to learn the role these elements have in our biology.

These tests only measured Rhodium and Iridium.

* 4 oz. Carrot Juice — Rhodium: 127 milligrams ( aprox. 1,133 ppm ) — Iridium: "small amounts"
* 4 oz. Concord Grape Juice — Rhodium: 127 mg — Iridium: 48 mg ( 429 ppm )
* 4 oz. Essiac tea — Rhodium: 12 mg — Iridium: 120 mg ( 1,071 ppm )
* 1 oz. Aloe vera Gel — Rhodium: 60 mg — Iridium: 10 mg
Here we go into the different kind of super-conductors and consider how amounts of these unusual elements are in us, Interestingly they like to "hide" in silica, aluminum, iron and calcium, meaning that under normal 15 sec. spectroscopic burn times the ORME's will not break down and show themselves but require at least 70 sec arc discharge to begin showing up on spectroscopic analysis. Strangely (or not!), in the king's chamber a white powder was found that was.....iron, silica and aluminum.....hmmmmmmm
Transition Group Elements

— Description —

There is a group of elements found in the middle of the periodic table known as the "transition group elements":

1) One category of these is called the precious elements:

Silver, and the "light platinum group" ( palladium, rhodium, and ruthenium). These are called 3d transition group elements.

Gold, and the "heavy platinum group" ( platinum, iridium, and osmium). These are called 4d transition, group elements.

2) Another category of these are the non precious elements:

Copper, cobalt and nickel. These are called 2d transition group elements.

These elements are known as "transition group elements". They are in an uncertain state as regards their positive or negative electro-charge behavior, hence the name "transition". Their valence. electron orbitals are always half filled or half empty. (Electrons in the outer shells of an atom are referred to as valence electrons. Different orbital states for electrons can hold only certain numbers of electrons. ) Elements with fewer electrons in the outer shells tend to be electro-positive, and those with more electrons in the outer shells tend to be electro-negative.

These transition elements possess a unique property in that the electrons in the Partially filled outer orbitals can interchange under the right conditions with electrons in the partially filled inner orbitals (d). This is the underlying basis of catalytic reactions. (A catalytic reaction is a chemical reaction that occurs much more rapidly than normal without the catalyst itself participating in the reaction.)

Atom Clustering and The Monoatomic State

Most atoms cluster in groups of at least two or more atoms. However, the transition group elements, because of their unique properties, can be found already existing, or can be created and are able to remain, in a stable single atom state. This is achieved by having no nearest neighbor closer than four angstroms and, therefore, by not being able to chemically bind with other atoms. This is called a "monoatomic" state.

In this state, these atoms interact in two dimensions, in a unique continuous linear movement between a strong repulsive force when close enough to each other, and a strong attractive force when moved apart at a certain distance. Only when the repulsive force is overcome, will these atoms aggregate to form a metallic union.

In metals, during the process of going from a many atom state to a monoatomic state, there is a disaggregation of the metal-metal bonds and a loss of the properties characteristically assigned to the description of a metal. Different transition elements have different critical atom cluster size which determine their metal characteristics and behavior. These characteristic physical properties are lost at different rates depending on the element involved. (For example, the critical cluster size for rhodium is five atoms; for iridium it is nine atoms.

Two or more atoms, up to thirty-three, of the same transition group element, when clustered together, are called "metal-metal" bonded. In these cluster sizes, they can not be called truly metallic. It takes a twelve atom cluster before they become electrically conductive. It takes thirteen atoms for their true metallic properties to begin to appear. It takes a cluster of thirty-three atoms before they become fully metallic, and will grow all by themselves. At thirty-three form a "face center cubic", a first basic growth structure of three dimensions solidly formed like a cube. In all these quasi metallic and fully metallic states, the atoms interact in three dimensions. In the monoatomic state, they are referred to as non-metallic and they interact in two dimensions.

In the monoatomic state, these elements have unique and consistent behavior. This is their true elemental state.

Superdeformed Nuclei, High Spin Low Energy in the Monoatomic State:

In the monoatomic state, the atoms of the transition group elements lose their chemical reactivity and change the configuration of the nucleus. This change in nuclear configuration seems to cause the electrical change that pacifies the chemical effect. It may be considered as the mono-atom internally compensating for the highly reactive chemical state.

The nuclear configuration changes because there is a correlation between the nuclear orbitals and the electron orbitals as to how full they are. In the nucleus, totally filled orbitals (harmonic) exclude the partially filled orbitals (anharmonic) by pushing them away. The nucleus almost divides into one filled, and one half filled. This is known as the "liquid drop" theory.

This condition is unique to these atoms. The newly shaped nucleus is called "superdeformed". Nuclear physicists have recently confirmed that these atoms will change their proton and neutron configurations when they have no nearest neighbor to di-pole and di-pole react with. They can observe one atom at a time in linear accelerators.

A normal nucleus is shaped non spherically (deformed) at a vertical (length) to horizontal (width) ratio of 1.3 to 1. It is very stable and is held together by the strong force. It takes one million electron volts to knock a proton out of the nucleus!

The nucleons of these monoatomic elements adjust their positions in the nucleus, such that the ratio of their length to width becomes 2 to 1. These "soft" nuclei (those having a number of protons within a certain range and half filled orbitals) deform more easily than normal nuclei. 0nly ten electron volts are needed to cause a superdeformed nucleus to break apart, and this can be done with a mere DC arc! (See discussion of gamma emission below.)

The presence of a superdeformed nucleus is directly correlated to a change in its spin state; it passes from a low spin state to a high spin state. It has been found that the nuclei of these elements have a higher total energy in a low spin state (their internal temperature is higher) than when they are in a high spin state (their internal temperature is lower). This causes the mono-atom to seek the high spin state because that state has the total lowest energy. Furthermore, this high spin state will continue to exist until such time as a nearest neighbor atom is able to transfer energy into the nucleus and convert it back to the higher energy low spin state. (This is called "pinning" in the superconducting industry.)

Superconductivity

Researchers working with large magnetic fields discovered in the 1960's that metals when induced into a high spin state (using energies of approximately 540,000 gauss) were capable of passing energy from one high spin atom to the next with no net loss of energy! This was the discovery of superconductivity.

Superconductivity allows the conduction of energy through a resonance phenomenon. Unlike electrical conduction, energy can be passed from one superconductor to another with contact, without resistance and, therefore, with no net loss of energy.

To create superconductivity in a potential superconductor, an external magnetic field must be applied to get the system going. Once the flow of energy is set in motion, however, it is only necessary to keep the conditions correct so that the material remains superconductive. (Note: When it takes more energy to create a magnetic field to keep the atoms in the high spin low energy state than it would take to push electricity down a good conductor, the process is self defeating.)

Atoms could now be induced into a high spin state of low energy and be kept in that state without continuous applied energy boosts. The system currently in use, to induce atoms into a high spin state of low energy, is refrigeration combined with extremely high magnetic fields of approximately 540,000 gauss. The system now in use, to keep the atoms in the high spin state, is refrigeration to near absolute zero. All of this is an elaborate and expensive process.

Perfect Superconductivity in the Monoatomic State, Cooper Pairs and the Meisner Field

There are distinct differences between superconductors. A Type I superconductor is what we refer to as a perfect superconductor, with one single vibrational phase. A Type II superconductor contains ordinary metallic conductivity in conjunction with perfect superconductivity, two or more vibrational phases, and includes the many different systems in current use today.

A transition group element in the monoatomic state is a Type I superconductor. It is unique in that it can be found to exist naturally and in a stable state, or it can be reduced from a full metallic state to this state by proper manipulation. Furthermore, once in the monoatomic state, it does not require any outside assistance to maintain its superconductive properties, It is superconductive at room temperatures.

Perfect superconductivity is allowed due to a phenomenon known as "Cooper Pairing" which creates a "Meisner Field". Researchers have theorized that when the nucleus of a transition group element is superdeformed and in the high spin state, a positive "screening potential" around the nucleus (the positive field produced by the nucleus that screens all but the valence electrons) expands out and covers all of the electrons of the element. This screening of all of the electrons allows them to become uniquely paired as mirror images of each other, with spin up and spin down, and without annihilating each other. Instead, in pairing they become, photons of one frequency. As photons, they lose their particle aspect. These are called "Cooper pairs".

A Nobel prize was given to Bardeen, Cooper and Schreiffer for having identified this pairing mechanism. However, this was theory only, and the researchers are not yet aware of the actual existence of this condition in the mono-atoms of the transition group elements nor of the perfect superconductivity of these atoms in this state.

Superconductive flow is made possible by Cooper pairs made up of photons flowing on the quantal (phonon) wave of the superconductor. This occurs at room temperature!!

{Quanta (called photons) are waves of light. A photon is the name given to the quantum of energy released when an electron goes from an outer orbital to a lower orbital in the atom. Photons are bosons, pure waves, the bearers of light. They have spin one characteristics and obeys certain laws. Electrons are fermions and have spin one-half characteristics and obey other laws.}

When the screening potential occurs, each atom produces a Coulomb wave in two dimensions as it resonates. The phenomenon of the screening potential, associated with a single atom, can also be observed when many single atoms are proximate to each other, but not nearest neighbors, i.e., the atoms must remain monoatomic, and their relation to each other must allow the two dimensional resonance to continue.

These arrangements, only possible with mono-atoms, are found uniquely in the transition group elements, which can remain stable and naturally in the monoatomic state. Mono-atoms of other elements, are unable to remain stable in the monoatomic state because they do not have "soft", and superdeformed nuclei, nor can they enter then, into the high spin state. Therefore, since there is not sufficient repulsion between atoms, they naturally aggregate and can only interact with each other in the three dimensions of the metal-metal bonded states, and will eventually grow into the cubic cluster size of thirty-three atoms or more. (See special case of copper below.)

When many single atoms are proximate to each other in the monoatomic state, the screening potentials of each atom will now respond to an external applied magnetic field by joining and producing a phenomenon which allows the formation of a special magnetic field called a "Meisner field". This field has been observed in atoms of metals by researchers at two and three degrees Kelvin, i.e., at extremely cold temperatures, but these atoms will always return to a normal metallic state once the temperature is raised. Until Hudson's work, the Meisner field has never been seen in atoms at room temperatures. It has been extremely expensive to produce these atoms in this superconductive state with existing technology, and therefore not commercially viable. (This phenomena can be utilized to levitate vehicles capable of transporting humans or heavy loads with a minimum of energy. This phenomenon accounts for rapid train systems world wide, but their energy savings in propelling the vehicle are offset by the refrigeration costs of cooling their superconductors.)

The Meisner field is a special magnetic field , that is unique. It has no North or South polarity. The magnitude of the Meisner field is determined by the amount of initially applied external magnetic field to the superconductor. Once activated, it acts as a protective barrier and resists any further entry of applied magnetic field into the sample. (When a sample absorbs a magnetic field, it can react paramagnetically, i.e., it will assume the identical magnetic qualities, or it can react ferromagnetically, i.e. it will orient itself to the magnetic field and return to its former state once the magnetic field is removed. With the Meisner field, the sample becomes perfectly diamagnetic, i.e., it will expel all magnetic fields. Magnetic fields, no longer absorbed, are forced to go around the sample, and the sample will be unaffected and keep its unique superconductive qualities.)

Instead of absorbing the external applied magnetic field, the atoms near the resonating mono-atom producing the Coulomb wave in two dimensions, will now "respond" to it by nestling in a resonance wave (at distances greater than four angstroms) and the wave will perpetuate, from one atom to the next, ad infinitum, creating more and more Cooper pairs or photons (flowing light) within the sample. The system of the many atoms actually has the same physics as that of a single atom.

What is unique about the transition group elements in this state is that the Meisner field, once created, will not cease its response even if the external magnetic field is withdrawn. Instead, the photons will continue to be created and the wave flow will continue to flow. Now the superconductor is apparently superconducting on its own.

To resume, the transition group elements with their superdeformed "soft" nuclei all resonating to a single frequency, in their high spin low energy state, becoming a wave flow of light in a resonant unified entity, are a resonance coupled system of quantum oscillators, harmonically coupled in two dimensions. Once the Meisner field is activated, the transition group elements are unique in that they become a "quantal wave". Energy now flows on a quantal wave perpetually.

This effect is believed by Andre Sacharov, Harold Putoff and others to be caused by a universal energy , called Zero Point Vacuum Energy ( Super Light, Ether, Tachyons). It is the natural free energy of the vacuum which is the stimulus, which acts as a natural applied external magnetic field, and makes it possible for these, and only these, natural perfect superconductors to respond as they do.

Indeed, these pure single element superconductors are extremely sensitive to external magnetic fields, and can respond to those of extremely low potential. A single element superconductor can respond to a magnetic field of 2 times 10 to the minus 15th (2–15) power ergs. (That is .0000000000000002 of 1 erg!) The earth's magnetic field is approximately 0.78 gauss. There are 10 to the 18th power (1018) ergs in a gauss. Therefore, these perfect superconductors will respond dramatically to the earth's magnetic field, as well as to fields surrounding the human body. (This is important to understand to explain their role in biological processes.)

We now have individual atoms running in perfect unison with each other producing a quantal wave upon which energy can flow as long as the atom can derive its energy from the vacuum. Therefore, it is no longer necessary for a manmade system to keep the flow alive, i.e., in a superconductive state.
PolarityParadox
Truth is higher than everything but higher still is true living.

- Nanak

Complexity leads to perplexity and simplicity leads to Eternity.

- Kirpal Singh

Lloyd

More Info about the Iridium Layer

Unread post by Lloyd » Wed May 07, 2008 1:00 pm

Element Abundances
- At another thread http://thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpBB3/v ... =522#p4822 I made a list of element and isotope abundances to see which are most abundant on Earth and on the Sun, hoping to find clues about iridium's possible transmutation origins. Here I'll post a summary of some K-T boundary info I posted there.
Iridium Layer Findings
- This site http://www.pnas.org/cgi/reprint/101/11/3753.pdf says "Iridium concentrations ... only reach 0.29 ng/g at the K-T boundary". That's .29 ppb, parts/billion.
- It says the layer is a glauconitic [phyllosilicate (mica group) mineral or iron silicate] clay
- It's a 2- to 3-cm-thick dark gray-green marly limestone with a 3- to 4-mm-thick green glauconitic clay with reversed polarity, while normal polarity appears to occur more than 4 cm above the K-T boundary.
- This site http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Microbes+ ... -a08170265 says microorganisms move the iridium from one place to another, but Kervran cited a lot of studies that suggest that microorganisms can transmute elements too. At Gubbio, Italy, researchers discovered high levels of iridium both above and below the main layer.
- This site http://www.science-frontiers.com/sf060/sf060p11.htm says The composition of the hydrocarbons in the sediments points to the earth's biomass (mainly surface vegetation) as the source of soot in the layer. The total quantity of K-T soot is equivalent to that which would be produced by burning 10% of all present terrestrial plant material. A graph here shows carbon at 10,000 parts per million and iridium at about 1,000 ppm, contradicting my previous statement above.
- This site http://www.rsc.org/chemistryworld/Issue ... erules.asp says the iridium layer is actually quite diffuse and the boundary is best marked by a layer of molten droplets known as spherules, abundant components of the K-T boundary that encircles the Earth. They are less than 0.5mm in diameter and consist mostly of Ni-bearing magnesioferrite spinel crystals. They discovered that by assuming a sulfate-rich impact site and an impact angle of 60°, their models predicted the formation of spinels in a similar abundance and with similar chemical composition to those actually found at the K-T boundary. According to their models, iron-rich spinels condensed first, as the cloud [impact plume] cooled to below 2400K, followed by spinels with steadily higher concentrations of aluminium and magnesium, as the cloud temperature dropped below 2000K.
http://www.science-frontiers.com/sf075/sf075g09.htm
- the KTB is characterized by an iridium anomaly and a thin layer of "impact clay" consisting of tiny bits of shocked minerals. At Beloc, on Haiti, though, geologists find a 55-centimeter-thick layer of glassy debris. Approximately 25% of this stratum consists of 1 to 6-millimeter diameter particles of tektite-like glass. Most of the glass particles are spherical, but a few have the splash-forms and dumbbell shapes of bona fide tektites. The thickness of the Haitian deposit and the large sizes of the particles suggest that the smoking gun must be nearby. Ironically, the Haiti stratum was originally classified as of volcanic origin;
http://www.livingcosmos.com/earth.htm#Huge
- In most situations the iridium and other noble metals are associated with organic compounds (kerogen and organic carbon or coal) from dead biomass, which is likely to be the source of the metals. The huge dust and water vapor cloud should have caused plant extinctions the most, but it did not, and equatorial species should have been hit the worst, but it was mid-latitude species that were affected the most, and most mass extinctions were animals. Photosynthetic nannoplankton survived into the Tertiary, and Cretaceous and Tertiary species even coexist in land-based marine sections of the Tertiary. Tropical insects should have become extinct, but persist into the Tertiary.
http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/1994Metic..29Q.501M
- Anomalously high Sr-87/Sr-86 ratios occur at the KT boundary.
http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/content/s ... /5390/841p
- The isotopic ratio of chromium was similar to that measured in carbonaceous chondrites.
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m ... ai_7679451
- Bada found that the Denmark section contained significant amounts of the two most common meteoritic amino acids, isovaline and alpha-aminoisobutyric acid, which are extremely rare on Earth.