[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1056: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Thunderbolts Forum • View topic - Recovered:Elec Theory, Maxwells Formula, Tesla Scalar Vortex

Recovered:Elec Theory, Maxwells Formula, Tesla Scalar Vortex

Has science taken a wrong turn? If so, what corrections are needed? Chronicles of scientific misbehavior. The role of heretic-pioneers and forbidden questions in the sciences. Is peer review working? The perverse "consensus of leading scientists." Good public relations versus good science.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Re: Recovered:Elec Theory, Maxwells Formula, Tesla Scalar Vortex

Unread postby junglelord » Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:30 pm

Steven maybe StefanR could email you the Konstantine Meyl Scalar Book that he emailed me. Its a wonderful read combined with the work mentioned above. They all have the same vortex model. I do believe if you look at my work on consciousness and nanotubes *tubulin, collegen* in the Tensegrity thread,
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=44&start=0
and how it relates to the information from this link that takes the work of Mead in the direction I went down.
http://www.valdostamuseum.org/hamsmith/ ... #resonance
there is much to what Mead exposed and I do not for one minute discount his work...especially since it echos my own investigations.
8-)
PS Thanks for the links.

You might like my thread on Non Linear Coherent Structures/Solitons, as it echos Meads work again
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=50

Dusty Plasmas, a Non Linear Coherent Structure that again echos Meads work.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=159
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord
junglelord

Unread postby junglelord » Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:43 pm

"I have found great difficulty in conceiving of the existence of vortices in a medium, side by side, revolving in the same direction about parallel axes. The contiguous portions of consecutive vortices must be moving in opposite directions; and it is difficult to understand how the motion of one part of the medium can coexist with, and even produce, an opposite motion of a part in contact with it. In [a mechanical] mechanism, when two wheels are intended to revolve in the same direction, a wheel is placed between them so as to be in gear with both, and this wheel is called an 'idle wheel'. The hypothesis about the vortices which I have to suggest is that a layer of particles, actng as idle wheels, is interposed between each vortex and the next, so that each vortex has a tendency to make the neighbouring vortices revolve in the same direction." Maxwell
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord
junglelord

Unread postby junglelord » Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:58 am

As you can see from my Maxwell quotes, it is incorrect and invalid to assume that Maxwell believed in a point particle. One must be careful to spend many hours and read historical text by these great men instead of taking someones word for it about what they believed....even Mead.
:? ;)

Also important to read, read, read and dig, dig, dig and not stop at the first good research. Meads work is important but not the entire story nor the entire solution, it is however quite valid and very useful.

Thanks for the links Steven.

Dean
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord
junglelord

The Russia connection part1

Unread postby StefanR » Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:34 am

StefanR

The Russian connection part2

Unread postby StefanR » Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:52 am

StefanR

Unread postby StevenO » Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:54 am

Last edited by bboyer on Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: fix quote block
First, God decided he was lonely. Then it got out of hand. Now we have this mess called life...
The past is out of date. Start living your future. Align with your dreams. Now execute.
StevenO

Re: Electric Theory, Maxwells Formula, Tesla Scalar Vortex

Unread postby polarityparadox » Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:41 pm

Last edited by bboyer on Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Quoted material snipped for brevity, to quote only the material needed that is being addressed
Truth is higher than everything but higher still is true living.

- Nanak

Complexity leads to perplexity and simplicity leads to Eternity.

- Kirpal Singh
polarityparadox

Unread postby lizzie » Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:39 am

lizzie

Unread postby StevenO » Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:19 pm

First, God decided he was lonely. Then it got out of hand. Now we have this mess called life...
The past is out of date. Start living your future. Align with your dreams. Now execute.
StevenO

Unread postby StevenO » Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:36 pm

StevenO

Unread postby junglelord » Tue May 06, 2008 4:00 pm

— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord
junglelord

Unread postby junglelord » Wed May 07, 2008 7:03 am

— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord
junglelord

Unread postby webolife » Wed May 07, 2008 1:48 pm

I would like also to thank StevenO for his careful and appropriate rebuttal to the lizzie post.
I was quite perplexed myself reading through that list of alleged classical EM flaws. Your comments were a helpful relief.
I am in the tenuous theoretical position of my uft depending absolutely on several of the classical EM ideas, while dismissing others.
Likewise some of GR is important to me while other assumptions are negated. Finding same with EU... and aether theories in general. I can switch the word "aether" with [my understanding of] "field", and APM makes great sense. Even the charge separation concept begins to make sense when I combine the ideas of my potential vectors with energy vortices. It is really difficult for me to sort through all of the semantics on these threads... even the term "longitudinal" seems to mean one thing for one person, and another for someone else. "Scalar" continues to confuse me, though I think [one take on ] it matches my view.
Junglelord, are you [or someone] capable of creating a jargon free glossary for all the EU key words? It would help me, and I'm thinking I'm not the only one getting lost in semantics here. I know it was quite helpful even to me for arc-us to ask me to define a few of my word usages.
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.
webolife

Unread postby webolife » Wed May 07, 2008 1:56 pm

Maybe even a dedicated glossary forum? People could post alternate meanings and revisions to some of the words, and when reading posts, we could maybe refer to the glossary forum for clarification. Maybe the forum moderator could from time to time collate relevant alternate meanings together in a single alphabetized listing... I for one can barely keep track of my own posts, let alone others', to find out how words are being used... am I asking too much here?
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.
webolife

Unread postby junglelord » Wed May 07, 2008 2:36 pm

— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord
junglelord

PreviousNext

Return to The Future of Science