Electric Nature

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

starbiter

Re: animal foot prints in granite

Unread post by starbiter » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:57 am

I Ching #49 The Image
Fire in the lake: the image of REVOLUTION
Thus the superior man
Sets the calender in order
And makes the seasons clear

www.EU-geology.com

http://www.michaelsteinbacher.com

starbiter

Unread post by starbiter » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:11 am

Hello Bernard: A friend of mine produced granite from loose ore using a plasma arc. A Ph.D geologist claims my friend is a lier. The geologist claims the quartz crystal could only be the result of slow underground cooling. The crystals were produced in a crucible in about two minutes. I will try to replicate the experiment with academic witnesses.

If this crazy idea bears fruit your tracks in granite are no big deal. Just tracks in loose soil prior to a plasma event.

The images below show internal areas of burning. This could be interpreted as metamorphic, either shist or gneiss.

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B-GyNP ... y=CN2bqdUL

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B-GyNP ... y=CLvIpYQN

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B-GyNP ... y=CKDby6cB

michael
I Ching #49 The Image
Thus the superior man

www.EU-geology.com

beekeeper

Unread post by beekeeper » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:03 pm

Greetings Starbiter, as I was looking as these prints when I first found them I didn't quite know what to make of them either. After I took the picture I inserted the card from the camera in my HD Tv port and the definition there got much better. From examining the prints on site, what really stands out is the freshness of the prints. One would think that erosion from glaciers and weather that theoretically can flatten whole mountaneous landscape over billions of years would have easily erased these prints. So my imprression is that they are relatively recent in the great scheme of things. My observation also make me believe that they are part of the hill they are printed on. Not petrified mud or other material, they were made by an animal walking on fresh magma, not quite liquid not quite solid. This is from looking at the surrounding of the print where one can see a crack at the top where the magma separated from the weight of the animal and the fine definition of the heels of the animal in the rock at the bottom of the print. I would advance that they belong to a medium size hoofed animal, because of the sharp definition from the back feet in the rock. Any other mammal without hoof couldn't leave such a sharp indent in magma. This must have been a very frighten animal, for this area must have been smoking and steaming from the heat of the melted rock, why would an animal choose such an hazardous escape route? Any way I could speculate some more but that is all it would be. The only certainty I have is that these prints are in rock, not in petrified mud or anything else.regards Beekeeper
If nothing can travel faster than light, how can darkness escape it

beekeeper

Unread post by beekeeper » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:05 pm

Greetings again starbiter, by the way thanks a million for helping me get these pictures in the topic and the info on the google account regards Beekeeper

starbiter

Unread post by starbiter » Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:06 pm

Hello Beekeeper: If the tracks were made in loose sediment [possibly wet], then converted to rock [granite], the critters might have been spared the discomfort of walking through molten rock.

The tracks below were made by a 3 toed, 12 ft. tall carnivore. The site is about 30 miles North of Moab UT. I would date these tracks with an age of less than 10,000 years. Probably closer to 3500 or 2800 years, IMO. The material is sliprock [sandstone].

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B-GyNP ... y=CNCz9PML

michael
I Ching #49 The Image
Thus the superior man

www.EU-geology.com

mharratsc

Unread post by mharratsc » Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:24 am

The tracks below were made by a 3 toed, 12 ft. tall carnivore. The site is about 30 miles North of Moab UT. I would date these tracks with an age of less than 10,000 years. Probably closer to 3500 or 2800 years, IMO. The material is sliprock [sandstone].
Wow... if that isn't a hoax, there's certainly no standard explanation for a 3-toed biped with a 15-20 ft stride leaving lasting prints in sandstone like that, is there? O.O

Is it possible that the age might be more along the lines of 5000-10000 years? Could be the tracks of an Axebeak- they went extinct with the other megafauna didn't they?
Mike H.

"I have no fear to shout out my ignorance and let the Wise correct me, for every instance of such narrows the gulf between them and me." -- Michael A. Harrington

jjohnson

Unread post by jjohnson » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:58 pm

If it were one of the so-called "terror birds", here is a short web site that lists several, and identifies just one which made it from South into North America. Three-toed, like the dinosaur family from which birds allegedly sprang, and predatory as all get-out.

http://scrubmuncher.wordpress.com/2009/ ... nct-birds/ :o

MGmirkin

Unread post by MGmirkin » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:22 pm

Still not seeing what's being referred to as footprints. But then I'm not an archaeologist or fossil-hunter. Can we maybe circle the footprints or outline them or something? Sorry if I'm being obtuse...
"The purpose of science is to investigate the unexplained, not to explain the uninvestigated." ~Dr. Stephen Rorke
"For every PhD there is an equal and opposite PhD." ~Gibson's law

beekeeper

Unread post by beekeeper » Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:46 pm

greetings the only suggestion I could have is to google cariboo hoof and compare the picture to the results you will get. The prints painted in red give a more three dimensionnal picture the red brings out the dept of the print. On the left I see a print of the back foot of the animal closer to the right I see a picture of the front hoof of the animal, as it slipped into the magma. Further to the right yet but not painted I see the other back hoof of the animal. Keeping in mind that cariboos travel in herds and more often then not walk in each others foosteps there maybe more then one animal print in this picture. Hope this help you see what I see, If you wish I could email you a copy of the picture and with the help of Zoom browzer you may be able to improve the picture. regards Beekeeper

starbiter

Unread post by starbiter » Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:12 am

Hello Beekeeper: You keep referring to animals walking through molten rock. The melting point of rock seems to be somewhere between 1200 and 1500 degrees C.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_m ... nt_of_rock

http://www.learner.org/interactives/vol ... pmain.html

Long before the rocks would become molten the lungs of the animals would turn to dust. I gave a alternate explanation earlier on this thread.

michael
I Ching #49 The Image
Thus the superior man

www.EU-geology.com

beekeeper

Unread post by beekeeper » Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:34 am

Greetings Starbiter. Just a note on the molten rocks. I have seen volcanologist stand right beside a river of molten rocks with no protection whatsoever but some heat resistant boots. So the atmosphere in the immediate surrounding of the rocks is viable. the hoofs of these animals are somewhat pain proof and for the short time it would take an animal to run through this patch of shallow molten rocks it probably wouln't feel anything. I have been a follower of the thunderbolts.info web page for some time. I have read about the links on recent mythology and watch the CDS on the electric univers. According to some mythologists earth shattering events happened in the not so far past. Where planets were finding or changing orbits in the solar system. These in an electric univers would entail interaction between celiestial bodies. These interactions left scars of the electric arcs created by these interactions. Some are talking of as early as ten thousands years ago. Now the arctic has been and is still surveyed and is proven to be a treasure trove of kimberlite pipes. The electric univers states that these pipes are created by such electrical interaction between earth and other celestial bodies. I have seen some of these pipes. thery are truly pipes in the rock with kimberlite in them. They actually look like core samples in a pipe. There is no transition between the rocks and the kimbelite. The old theory of the volcanic creation of these pipes just doesn't hold water so to speak. Another interesting ovservation about the situation of these pipes is that they were formed at the pole of the planet where magnetic forces are obviously stronger then at the equator and would attract more interaction. I would advance that these pipes will also be found proficiently at the south pole, if the theory is consistant. Now that is the long way to come to the prints, but I imagine one or more cariboos running away from a very disturbing phenomenum like an electic arc finding its way down the crust of the planet, and in the process these animals ran into an area of lest intense electrical discarge but intense ehough to melt a thin layer of the surface of the hill they are running across. I keep saying rocks becayse it is on top of a hill. If it was petrified mud or sand it would have been in a lower part of the landscape. And also it jive with my idea that it is an electrical interaction so the higher ground is more likely to be affected. Any way maybe we could make a movie with that but these prints are in rock. regards Beekeeper

starbiter

Unread post by starbiter » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:29 am

Hello Beekeeper: I've seen the same footage of flowing basalt with samples being gathered. I can't imagine more then one footprint from an animal. But what do i know, maybe animals can scamper through molten rock.

It's my understanding granite has never been witnessed being produced on Earth. The Russian deep borehole found semi liquid granite 7 miles down.

http://www.damninteresting.com/the-deepest-hole

[...]
The Russian researchers were also surprised at how quickly the temperatures rose as the borehole deepened, which is the factor that ultimately halted the project’s progress. Despite the scientists’ efforts to combat the heat by refrigerating the drilling mud before pumping it down, at twelve kilometers the drill began to approach its maximum heat tolerance. At that depth researchers had estimated that they would encounter rocks at 100°C (212°F), but the actual temperature was about 180°C (356°F)– much higher than anticipated. At that level of heat and pressure, the rocks began to act more like a plastic than a solid, and the hole had a tendency to flow closed whenever the drill bit was pulled out for replacement. Forward progress became impossible without some technological breakthroughs and major renovations of the equipment on hand, so drilling stopped on the SG-3 branch. If the hole had reached the initial goal of 15,000 meters, temperatures would have reached a projected 300°C (572°F).

me again,
This causes me to think that granite is produced by electricity/plasma as proposed by Ralph Juergens and tentatively confirmed by my friend the smelter. This way pre existing tracks in loose or wet sediment could be preserved when the sediment is converted to granite externally. There might not be a need for flaming hooves. But the thought produces an interesting vision in my mind.

michael
I Ching #49 The Image
Thus the superior man

www.EU-geology.com

nick c
Site Admin

Re: electric trees

Unread post by nick c » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:21 am

This thread is a merger of the following threads:

Electric Universe stamps the blueprint for life

Trees

electric trees

Shrimp found far below the Antarctic ice

animal foot prints in granite

Mysterious Electrified Forest Rings of Northern Ontario

Comets and the plague ?

MrAmsterdam

Re: electric trees

Unread post by MrAmsterdam » Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:28 pm

Adolfo Giurfa wrote:This issue made me remember the following page I made, long time ago:
http://www.giurfa.com/artrees.html
It happends, usually that we observe things up-side down: For trees it is more important to get energy from above to take it downwards, that is part of the function of organic life on earth, to fill a "gap" of the vibrational scale (call it electromagnetic spectrum). This is valid for all natural phenomena, as all should follow the laws of electromagnetism. This is what Pitagoras studied, not with a cyclotron of billions of dollars but with a humble Monochord. Connections are made, always, in harmonic proportions, as the perfect fifth 3:2, a figure that if 1 is divided by it, gives 0.66666....; which should replace Planck´s constant (0.66252)

This is what a 13 year old empiricist via experimenting found out about tree's and solar panels.
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/good-new ... 20725.html

Long Island resident Aidan Dwyer is just 13 years old and is already a patented inventor of solar panel arrangements.

On a winter hiking trip, the teen noticed a pattern in the tangled mess of branches above him. Aidan took photos of the branches that "seemed to have a spiral pattern that reached up to the sky." His curiosity quickly led him to investigate "whether there is a secret formula in tree design and whether the purpose of the spiral pattern is to collect sunlight better."
http://northport.patch.com/articles/you ... lar-energy

Dwyer applied the Fibonacci sequence, a mathematical principle widely occurrent in nature, to solar panel arrays in a months-long backyard experiment. He found that small solar panels arranged according to the Fibonacci sequence found in tree branches produced 20 percent more energy than flat panel arrays, and prolonged the collection window by up to two and a half hours.

Most remarkably, the elegant tree design out-performed the flat panel array during winter exposure, when the sun is at its lowest point, by up to 50 percent.

Dwyer received a proclamation from the Town of Huntington on Tuesday for his accomplishments in the field of natural science. His most recent innovation was also honored by the Museum of Natural History in New York, which dubbed him a "2011 Young Naturalist" in July, alongside only 12 other students nationwide in grades 7 through 12.
Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. -Nikola Tesla -1934

promethean

Brown Mtn. Lights

Unread post by promethean » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:32 am

I was recently introduced to this phenomena :

http://shadowboxent.brinkster.net/brownplasma.html

This article includes research conclusions as to cause...very interesting. 8-)
( Do not be discouraged by the "paranormal" look to the site.)
"History teaches everything,even the future." Alphonse de Lamartine (1790-1869)