mini craters - malta geology

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

webolife

Re: mini craters - malta geology

Unread post by webolife » Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:58 pm

That was a great post, Seasmith!!!
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

mharratsc

Unread post by mharratsc » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:02 am

Back to the 'red ochre' rocks, bones, etc. What is the composition of the 'red stuff'? Might it be material we picked up from Mars at close passage vs deposition of cometary (small body) material?

Sorry if that was already covered- I was perusing through this thread again and might've missed it...
Mike H.

"I have no fear to shout out my ignorance and let the Wise correct me, for every instance of such narrows the gulf between them and me." -- Michael A. Harrington

starbiter

Unread post by starbiter » Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:54 pm

Hello Mike: When you think of comets, do you consider something as large as Venus. This is a basic EU/Velikovsky concept, although not everyone agrees .

michael
I Ching #49 The Image
Fire in the lake: the image of REVOLUTION
Thus the superior man
Sets the calender in order
And makes the seasons clear

www.EU-geology.com

http://www.michaelsteinbacher.com

kiwi

Unread post by kiwi » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:00 pm

However apparently ( and I havent seen them) many of the fissures have mega fauna bones choked along the seams. Quite a puzzle. I must investigate.
still 3 pages to go reading this thread, so you may have been offerd this by now.. read Velokosky's Earth In Upheaval :)

MattEU

quartz/chalcedony - malta geology

Unread post by MattEU » Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:19 pm

seasmith wrote:
“ Field description of the veins in the study area:
The veins are predominantly vertical. In some places they are run in the same direction, in other places multiple directions exist, or even a random direction.
The veins seem to be restricted to a geologic unit known as the Chadron Formation, and pinch out with stratigraphic ascent before they reach the overlying Brule Formation.
Chalcedony, a cryptocrystalline form of quartz, is the most common vein material. Because chalcedony is significantly harder than the surrounding sediment the veins stand out as small ridges.
The veins are zoned, with darker chalcedony at the margin, and lighter chalcedony towards the middle. The larger veins also show a core of calcite.
The veins are note evenly distributed. They occur in distinct areas or patches. In addition, the patches seem to be related to the faults. One patch occurs at the tip of a larger fault. Others seem to truncate against faults.
The larger veins often show evidence of slip along the vein, suggesting a continuum between the two structures. Interestingly, the slip often involves a vein shortening component (they look like small thrusts). However, considering the vertical orientation of the veins this is consistent with horizontal extension.
The veins often come in stepped (en echelon) geometries.
Tips of overlapping adjacent, but parallel veins can often be seen curving towards each other. These structures are called tip curls.

etc ...
(quarts or rock crystal) ... Colors can also be improved by radium and X-ray treatment and, more recently, by bombardment with elementary particles. The resulting colors are usually so close to nature that they cannot be detected by the eye - "Gemstones of the World" book by Walter Schumann

i think that chalcedony is a very important EU marker for us to concentrate on. i know that everything can be shown to be EU but this quartz crystal does seem to really show problems for geology. the seasmith links are a puzzle for geology but when you look at them with electric eyes they seem to be easier to understand. the quartz/chalcedony on malta is easy to understand when viewed in an Electric Universe because you can follow the path the discharges took etc

DragonHunter

Unread post by DragonHunter » Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:16 am

If it's not too late to chime in on this thread. I'm a just a 'fake' geologist too.

But those things look like they may be ancient, and eroded, formations of carbonatite lava. The stuff is black, and runny, when it's flowing. Instead of the red, and glowing stuff, we're used to seeing. Because unlike normal lava, it has a very low silicon oxide content. So it has a much lower melting point; only about 500 deg C, compared to the 1000 deg C, or so, we would expect to see in normal lava. And it turns snow white after exposure to rain and surface water.

MattEU

Unread post by MattEU » Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:59 am

Hi DragonHunter

can i ask which things you are referring to, is it the mini craters things or stuff mentioned by others?

synchronicity, i have not been on the forum for months and then choose today to do so and you post on this thread :)

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:28 pm

Sparky » Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:41 pm

starbiter wrote:
Hello Sparky: I'm a fake geologist. I have seen limestone that appears melted.

michael

Thanks....i have seen similar formations somewhere, but can't remember where...would like to find out if these cups have a bottom or are tubes..
http://science.nationalgeographic.com/s ... n-article/

ancientd

Unread post by ancientd » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:52 pm

Hey MattEU . Haven't been on this thread for awhile but did you touch on the "tram tracks" which are si'milar to the veins but instead of protruding are etched out. To me these are a reverse polarity explanation and explains the phenomena. I am wondering if at the end of these veins do any transpose to, let us say, ditches. By the way about to start the MALTA project soon believe it or nt.

all the best Frank Mungo

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:16 pm

~
Matt,

Had you seen these ?

"Cart Ruts" in Azerbaijan

http://www.isjss.com/upload/file/2_2011/Gallagher.pdf

MattEU

Unread post by MattEU » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:31 pm

Thanks seasmith :)

I have added that to the list of cart ruts sites locations around the world on my cart ruts site. Since this was first posted on the forum there has been a lot more information and images about these puzzling tracks being shared on the interweb.

For those interested in this wonderful topic there now appears to be what some would say is definite proof that the cart ruts were made by humans and not by UFO's or perhaps Electric Geology processes.

Or at least that the cart ruts in Turkey, that look very similar to those found on the islands of Malta, Gozo and other places around the Mediterranean and on other continents, were likely to be made by some form of transport.

Or were these paired tracks formed by the limestone material being zapped away?