Quake Prediction 2010

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

ElecGeekMom

Re: Quake Prediction 2010

Unread post by ElecGeekMom » Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:10 am

There was a 3.1 EQ in Oklahoma yesterday (near Bradley, which is not near the recently active locations east of Oklahoma City).

There was a level 4 K index about 13-14 days before this EQ. So this one appears to fit the pattern Tom has described.

When I googled the location and looked at the satellite view of the terrain, there appear to be 3 or 4 tank batteries only a few hundred feet from the EQ location. There are railroad tracks both east and west of the location, and a dirt road gives access from either track.

starbiter

Unread post by starbiter » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:35 am

Where is Tom when we need him? What are the effects of this recent CME going to be?

Pining for Tom, michael
I Ching #49 The Image
Fire in the lake: the image of REVOLUTION
Thus the superior man
Sets the calender in order
And makes the seasons clear

www.EU-geology.com

http://www.michaelsteinbacher.com

starbiter

Unread post by starbiter » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:05 pm

I asked Tom in an Email about the current CME event. His response is below. He doesn't think the forum has an interest in his work.

I don't agree with Tom 100%. I wish he would take into account EU ideas about comets, and fragments effecting the process. But i do find his work interesting. I hope he returns to the forum.

Tom's response,

Hello,

The event will take place in approxiamtely 18 days.

The speed of the plasmoids and their latitude varies with season.

Winter is faster 12 days and lower latitudes, while summer is slower 20 days and higher latitudes.

Expect a plasmageology event in ~17 days.

The plasma converyors on the sun vary their speed. It is expected the earth's would have a faster cycling. biannual.

http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/hotshots/2010_03_15/

It is all very mechanical. I expect the event north of the Utah latitude at this time of year.

Tom
I Ching #49 The Image
Thus the superior man

www.EU-geology.com

ElecGeekMom

Unread post by ElecGeekMom » Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:18 am

I am interested in his work. I think some of the main players on the ULFELF group on Yahoo would also be interested.

starbiter

Unread post by starbiter » Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:37 am

Tom sent the link below with his latest predictions.

http://quakecycle.blogspot.com/
I Ching #49 The Image
Thus the superior man

www.EU-geology.com

scotts

Unread post by scotts » Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:12 am

I for one am very interested in Tom's work. 8-)

keeha

Unread post by keeha » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:49 pm

FWIW, during the evening of Tuesday August 17th along the BC- Washington Border not far from Mt Baker (volcano):
Vancouver Sun, August 18th: Eerie UFO sightings reported over B.C. lake
"I thought I noticed something odd with a really bright object in the eastern south sky towards Chilliwack," said Alick. "I thought at first it was a star or satellite but it was way too big and way too bright and it moved too fast and steady to be a helicopter spotlight."
It also details a Utah event July 15 last month:
[in the] Zion Canyon and Navajo Lake area in Utah. She writes: "It was at 9:30 pm and not only was there a UFO in the sky that we could see for 15 minutes above us but there was also another small ball of light separately going back and forth... very close to us. ... It was a massive round circle brightly lit with white light and [through] the binoculars I could actually make out the very strange shell..."
I did not cut the description of the shell, the newspaper did that. :(

Aveo9

Unread post by Aveo9 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:54 am

tolenio wrote: Hello,

The event will take place in approxiamtely 18 days.

The speed of the plasmoids and their latitude varies with season.

Winter is faster 12 days and lower latitudes, while summer is slower 20 days and higher latitudes.

Expect a plasmageology event in ~17 days.

The plasma converyors on the sun vary their speed. It is expected the earth's would have a faster cycling. biannual.

http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/hotshots/2010_03_15/

It is all very mechanical. I expect the event north of the Utah latitude at this time of year.

Tom

Well it's now been ~17 or 18 days and there was a magnitude 6.1 earthquake off the west coast of Mexico a few hours ago. It's a bit further south than Tom's prediction, but maybe it's a match?

There's been an interesting series of approx. magnitude 5 earthquakes north of Australia this week. The epicentres have been slowly tracking westwards over a period of about 5 days. It'll be interesting to see if any more earthquakes of a similar magnitude occur any further west over the next few days.

[Moderator edit: The quote was originally attributed to starbiter, but was actually from a post by tolenio.]
Last edited by nick c on Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: quote correction
"If opposite poles attracted each other, they would be together in the middle of a magnet instead of at its ends"
-- Walter Russell

mharratsc

Unread post by mharratsc » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:44 am

I wonder what the jet stream was doing with itself when that one quake went off west of Mexico. I imagine that earthquakes and plasma events tie together and that the jetstream is included in that as well. Perhaps the location of the jetstreams can help pinpoint the locales of these events?
Mike H.

"I have no fear to shout out my ignorance and let the Wise correct me, for every instance of such narrows the gulf between them and me." -- Michael A. Harrington

thane

Unread post by thane » Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:37 am

Time to revisit this thread. If someone has Tom's email address please notify him.

There have now been two quakes that match his predictions in the ORIGINAL posting - EXACTLY.

The Baja Ca Quake was next - corresponding to SFO.

NZ doesn't count - it wasn't really that big.

The Japan quake corresponding to Tiawan.

Next should be a rather large quake in Central America.

timing is a bit expanded but NOT BY MUCH. Order is right on.

Cracchiolo

Jim Berkland Predicting Ca quake

Unread post by Cracchiolo » Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:58 am

My fiancée ran into a couple at cost-co stocking up on food items and was informed of this guy predicting a quake in CA within the next week. I wanted to see what my EU fellows thought about this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQXDt4VdS0E

scotts

Re: Jim Berkland Predicting Ca quake

Unread post by scotts » Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:15 am

http://www.weatheraction.com/displayart ... ?a=326&c=5
Piers Corbyn wrote:"THE IMMEDIATE PERIOD WE ARE IN IS VERY IMPORTANT in TERMS OF SUN-EARTH RELATIONS with Three 'Extra Top' Red Warning solar driven weather (and potentially Earthquake) periods during 10-19th March. The 'ETs' in terms of our Solar-Lunar-Action-Technique drivers which affects Earth are 10/11th, 13/14th and 17/18th March. The impending ‘Supermoon’ 19th March will help Earthquake events but the solar effect and its lunar modulation rather than the supermoon tidal effect are probably more important. The next ET period 23/24th to 27th March is probably even more important for EARTHQUAKES as well as weather.

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:50 pm

* I just want to bump this to the top of the list, so people on the west coast are more likely to see this topic. I hope everyone will be prepared, if it occurs.
* Berkland said animals are all confused in the area, as they usually are before a quake. The tv interview with him showed a map of the Pacific rim and mentioned that a string of earthquakes has already happened now, starting with Chile, then across the Pacific to New Zealand, then up to Japan, and possibly next to the U.S. west coast.

tolenio

Unread post by tolenio » Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:08 am

Hello All,

The solar conveyor has been reported by NASA to be moving at record speeds;
http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/sc ... veyorbelt/
March 12, 2010: What in the world is the sun up to now?

In today's issue of Science, NASA solar physicist David Hathaway reports that the top of the sun's Great Conveyor Belt has been running at record-high speeds for the past five years.

I believe this could explain the unusually deep solar minimum we've been experiencing," says Hathaway. "The high speed of the conveyor belt challenges existing models of the solar cycle and it has forced us back to the drawing board for new ideas."
Meanwhile the jet stream has inversely slowed on earth.
During the current sunspot cycle, the jet stream took a year and a half longer to reach a latitude of 25 degrees than during the previous cycle. Likewise, the solar minimum between the previous and current cycle lasted 1.5 years longer than the previous minimum. This observation suggests that "scientists might be able to use the jet stream to predict the timing of sunspot cycles," Hill said. "Nevertheless, we don't know yet whether the jet stream causes sunspots or sunspots cause the jet stream."

And 2010 is apparently just the beginning. According to Mike Lockwood, professor of space environment physics at the University of Reading, we can expect the cold weather to peak between 2025 to 2040. The problem for us is the impact that low solar activity has on the jet stream, the current of air that blasts across the Atlantic carrying all our warm weather with it.

“Britain lies just outside the Arctic Circle and on the same latitude as Labrador. If it wasn’t for the jet stream and to a lesser extent the gulf stream – the warming of ocean water – our winter weather would be similar to that the Eskimos experience every year,” says Cooke.

In simple terms sunspot activity keeps the jet stream going. Take them away and the warm air won’t reach us during the winter months. Instead freezing air from Siberia in the North rushes in to fill the vacuum.

And it’s not just the jet stream that is changing. Evidence that the gulf stream is slowing has come from Peter Wadhams, a professor of ocean physics at Cambridge University who began hitching rides under the North Polar ice cap on the Navy sub HMS Tireless in 1996. At first his aim was to measure the thickness of the ice to find out if it was shrinking due to global warming. Over the past 20 years his surveys have revealed a 46 per cent reduction in the thickness of the ice.
The above prediction of cool weather simply correlates with the 100 year Wolf-Gleissberg solar cycle in minima. I suspect the minima will occur in solar cycle 25. NASA makes imilar predicitions;

The interesting bit is that the speed trapped plasmoids move eastwards from ~90E longitude has also slowed. We now up to ~19 days to reach the US east coast.

I am sure the solar conveyor, and earth's jet stream, and trapped plasmoid travel speed are all inversely correlated. The faster the solar conveyor results in inverse slowing on earth. Faster conveyor, less sunspots and CME's, results in less solar plasma impacting earth, less plasma things slow on earth.

Think of the 100 year solar minima on earth as a still pool of water. Toss a stone (geomagnetic storm) into that still pool and you get dramatic results. However, if the pool was choppy with competing waves the result would not be so dramatic (solar maxima).

What happens when plasmoid travel speed slows and has more time to ground out to a grounding point? Are the recent large quakes around the globe the answer to this question?

I can answer "Why ~90 degrees east longitude?" There are more than two neural points to a magnetic field.

http://plasma.physics.ucla.edu/pages/gallery.html

A Projection of magnetic field lines onto the plane centered z=94.8 cm from the targets. The data were derived from vector magnetic field measurements taken on five planes at distances ranging from 31.5 to 284.4 cm from the targets. The time is 5.25 microseconds after the targets are struck. Magnetic field data in each plane were acquired at 900 spatial locations on a rectangular grid with 1 cm spacing in the x and y directions. The background magnetic field which goes out of the plane of the figure is not included. The field lines are colored according to the local magnetic field in G. Two reconnection regions are visible above and below the central current channel.
Move that data onto the face of earth and you get this... The approximate entry point of plasmoids.

It would be ineresting to know if the location of this third neural point in the magnetic field moves a bit during a geomagnetic storm with competing magnetic intensity from the north and southern poles. This would give a variable entry point along ~90 east longitude for plasmoids.

Tom
"The Pharisees and the scholars have taken the keys of knowledge and have hidden them. They have not entered nor have they allowed those who want to enter to do so. As for you, be as sly as snakes and as simple as doves." Gospel of Thomas http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/gthlamb.html

tolenio

Unread post by tolenio » Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:08 am

Hello,

In the video the fellow speaks of fish die offs and whale beachings and ties it to magnatite as their internal compass. I just want to point to a better cause...

The better animal model is cryptochrome. Cryptochrome is found in all animals and plants. It senses magnetic field intensity. In humans it is found in the eyes, skin and brain. This is why geomagnetic storms are tied to metabolic reactions.
The possibility that conditions on the Sun and in the Earth’s magnetosphere can affect human health at the Earth’s surface has been debated for many decades. This work reviews the research undertaken in the field of heliobiology, focusing on the effect of variations of geomagnetic activity on human cardiovascular health. Data from previous research are analysed for their statistical significance, resulting in support for some studies and the undermining of others. Three conclusions are that geomagnetic effects are more pronounced at higher magnetic latitudes, that extremely high as well as extremely low values of geomagnetic activity seem to have adverse health effects and that a subset of the population (10–15%) is predisposed to adverse health due to geomagnetic variations. The reported health effects of anthropogenic sources of electric and magnetic fields are also briefly discussed, as research performed in this area could help to explain the results from studies into natural electric and magnetic field interactions with the human body.
I personally feel that circadian rhythms take entrainment from both the diurnal light/dark cycle but also the diurnal intensity of the magnetosphere. When the sun changes our metabolisms respond imediately. Those with compromised physical conditions that cannot tolerate the metabolic adaptation suffer adverse events.

http://www.shao.az/SG/v4n2/SG_v4_No2_2009-p-84-88.pdf

Possible Effects of Solar and Geomagnetic Activity on Sudden Cardiac Death in Middle Latitudes
from shao.azS Dimitrova, ES Babayev, K Georgieva, VN Obridko… -
2009 - shao.az
... It was obtained that both low and highest GMA are related to increase of that kind fatal cardiac
incidences. Long-period and detailed studies must be carried out for confirmation and clarifying
the results obtained. It seems that the both types of geomagnetic storms (MC- and ...
So dying fish and stranded whales are simply examples of geomagnetic activity affecting metabolic function.

The quake predicted will happen. Whether this month or a point prior to the year 2025 is unclear. The vernal and autumnal solar equinoxes are expected points in time for this sort of event.

What is currenlty happening around the globe is a function of the Wolf-Glessberg ~100 year solar cycle minima. Well that and how this particular solar cycle compounds with the other concurrently running solar cycles. How the cycles compound result in varying degrees of chaotic solar activity.

Tom
"The Pharisees and the scholars have taken the keys of knowledge and have hidden them. They have not entered nor have they allowed those who want to enter to do so. As for you, be as sly as snakes and as simple as doves." Gospel of Thomas http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/gthlamb.html