crop circle

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

junglelord

Re: crop circle

Unread post by junglelord » Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:38 am

Silver Disc Videotaped Near Barbury Castle
http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=1 ... nvironment
© 2009 by Linda Moulton Howe

“You can have 100 people in a park and this alien technology
can control photons to such a point that only one person out of the hundred might
see a craft right above their heads.” - U. S. Intelligence Source
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

soulsurvivor

Unread post by soulsurvivor » Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:54 am

The Crop Swirlies software for spinning the crop circle designs is still a free download for those unafraid to try it.
http://www.halfpasthuman.com/swirlies/Swirlies_into.htm

bboyer

Unread post by bboyer » Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:06 pm

ALIENS ABDUCTED MY COMMON SENSE

Just exactly how does an investigative journalist conduct an investigation without investigating the facts? Maybe we should ask Linda Howe. The one time pillar of scientific UFO research seems to have fallen straight off the cracker truck within the last few years, plunging head first from forward fact-based journalist to what some call a sensationalistic hocus pocus promoter....

However, I've found all too often that 'need to believe' is the most powerful and dangerous factor in this field. The 'need to believe', where a desire and willingness to believe in and/or promote something is placed ahead of common sense judgement and investigation of the facts. When we begin doing this and not asking or attempting to answer hard questions or hold people accountable, this is when we start to become part of the problem and not part of the solution. This is when we actively engage in spreading disinformation, that hot button word UFO and conspiracy buffs have associated with evil cabals and propaganda machines aimed at silencing another over-used catch-all, 'the truth'.

http://www.ufowatchdog.com/howe2.html
http://www.ufowatchdog.com/hall5.html
There is something beyond our mind which abides in silence within our mind. It is the supreme mystery beyond thought. Let one's mind and one's subtle body rest upon that and not rest on anything else. [---][/---] Maitri Upanishad

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:03 pm

ALIENS ABDUCTED MY COMMON SENSE

Now that's what I call a headline. Briiliant. :lol: :lol: :lol:
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:08 pm

Need to believe, is a security blanket statement, like conspiracy theory, just stated another way. Makes them feel better in their own world with a need to not believe.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

mague

Unread post by mague » Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:59 pm

junglelord wrote:Need to believe, is a security blanket statement, like conspiracy theory, just stated another way. Makes them feel better in their own world with a need to not believe.
Its a bit more complicated. A person always believes something. No matter if you are aware of it or not. The "belief circuit" exists and performs its function. Everything not fitting into the belief is filtered and seems not to exist. We have to be aware that our body is a medium that translates "stuff" into recognizable items. We have 5, maybe 6 senses, this doesnt grant us that there isnt stuff outside of those 5/6 senses.

If we look through a microscope we see bacteria moving around. We belief they are there because we belief into the optical properties of the lens. We belief always something. Then the physicist enters the room and tells you that there are no bacteria, only waves. Then the Yogi enters the room and tells you that there are no bacteria and no waves, only the manifestations of the Trimurti.

We define reality with our system of belief. Not long ago this planet was a disc and the sun moved across the sky. That was the widely accepted system of belief. Nowadays the widely accepted system of belief is that progress will solve all problems. Then i enter the room and say that progress is the problem and not the solution.

Its funny.. again. In German the word for crazy is "verrueckt". This word actually describes motion ;) We use the same word if something is suddenly in a different position. Like that chair that was always in a corner and suddenly is in a different corner. Then the chair is "verrueckt". Something changed in the world we are used to. The same way a person changes and then seems to be crazy. Something in him moved/changed and now he is different.

Personally i never saw a UFO, but i know that the motion of our belief allows us to experience "stuff" that is usually beyond the curtain of belief.

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:27 am

“You do not experience the world as IT is. You experience it as YOU ARE.” - Socrates
The great Way is simple
Tao Te Ching, 53.

bboyer

Unread post by bboyer » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:22 am

Read the 2 links I posted regarding Linda Moulton Howe for the full context of the belief quotation.
There is something beyond our mind which abides in silence within our mind. It is the supreme mystery beyond thought. Let one's mind and one's subtle body rest upon that and not rest on anything else. [---][/---] Maitri Upanishad

soulsurvivor

Unread post by soulsurvivor » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:22 am

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:04 pm

Thanks for the links, Soulsurvivor! :D

Crop Circles Explained
http://www.spiritualgenome.com/crop_cir ... lained.htm
The findings of the molecular biologists Dr Pjotr P. Garjajev and Dr. Vladimir Poponin of the Russian Academy of Science concerning the ‘Phantom-DNA Effect’ have a radical connection with the formation of crop circles in the United Kingdom and throughout the world in recent times. According to these scientists the DNA is emitting electromagnetic waves that continue to manifest even after the DNA sample has been removed from the experiment. Hence the name ‘Phantom-DNA Effect’. The genetic procedures being adopted by these scientists have been commented on and explained by Grazyna Fosar and Franz Bludorf in their book Vernetzte Intelligenz, who have put forward the theory that self-radiating balls of light often seen in the sky and mistaken for extra-terrestrial visitors are in fact a group consciousness phenomenon brought about by hypercommunication within the DNA. This theory by Fosar and Bludorf can also explain the formation of crop circles which are also commonly attributed to extra-terrestrial visitors. In addition it will be shown that the precise technology being adopted by the aforesaid scientists in Moscow represents a new energy source, previously unknown to mankind, that is capable also of creating crop circles.

Fosar and Bludorf also describe other findings of this Moscow Group particularly concerning the 90 percent of human DNA that does not code for protein synthesis, and is therefore considered to be biologically inert. They point out that these days we refer to the DNA quite naturally as a ‘genetic code’, and we look upon it as a systematic encoding of information.

In Moscow, however, the genetic code is being examined precisely as an exercise in linguistics. By examining speech one ascertains the basic rules of syntax (the creation of words from letters or characters), of semantics (a study of the meaning content of words) and these together make up the foundation for a grammar. By applying this scientific form of linguistic examination to the genetic code the Moscow group has found that the DNA follows similar grammatical rules as human speech.

Fosar and Bludorf also relate the findings of the Russian physicists Alexej Dimitrijev and Vjatcheslav Djatlov. These two were commissioned by the Russian military to investigate the many sightings of self-radiating balls of light that appear regularly in Siberia on the border with China. They came to the conclusion that these UFOs were actually caused by vacuum domains where gravitational forces can change into electricity, and vice versa. This theory introduces a sensational new element into the New Physics because it opens up the possibility of hypercommunication through stable wormholes into other parts of the Universe.

It is now known that DNA functions as a superconductor at body temperature and is able to store light and information. Fosar and Bludorf have come up with the theory that the DNA itself acts as an intelligence network which enables hypercommunication via these wormholes. Effectively then these sightings of mysterious balls of light in the Russian sky can be explained as a phenomenon based in group consciousness brought about by hypercommunication through the wormholes in the DNA

In order to demonstrate the connection between wormholes in space and wormholes in the DNA, Fosar and Bludorf refer to the theory of the Finnish physicist, Matti Pitkänen, who some years ago formulated a new theory about the construction of the universe, based on an eight-dimensional space geometry. The theory is called TGD (Topological Geometrical Dynamics). In this complex theory magnetic wormholes play a very significant biological role. Contained in the DNA is much more than simply the instructions for synthesizing proteins for the construction of living cells. These powerful genetic biomolecules also contain the data for the operation of magnetic wormholes as biological communication channels.

According to Pitkänen, Wormhole-Magnetic-Fields, which present as Space-Time-Layers, are contained in the normal biological material, and are excellent candidates for a physical explanation of perception. Magnetized wormholes can really be seen as the quintessential living system. Fosar and Bludorf explain that Pitkänen’s TGD theory demonstrates the long suspected connection between Gravitation and Consciousness – namely, that Gravitation and Consciousness represent antipoles.

There is a lot of material on the internet concerning the ability of DNA to react to various vibrations and electromagnetic waves. Much of this material seems to be based on the findings of Popp (2) that DNA emits quantum coherent photons. The Institute of Heart Math at Boulder Creek, Colorado presents published articles concerning the modulation of DNA by heart frequencies. There are theories about DNA resonance actually emitting information as well as acting as antennae.

According to Fosar and Bludorf this natural energy is brought about by hypercommunication via magnetic wormholes in the DNA. The crop circle is a group consciousness phenomenon. Dr Poponin himself states: “Perhaps the most important finding of these experiments is that they provide an opportunity to study vacuum substructure on strictly scientific and quantitative grounds. This is possible due to the phantom field’s intrinsic ability to couple with conventional electromagnetic fields.” This surely has to mean that the waves emanating from the DNA are resonating with external electromagnetic fields, which implies as a matter of logic that these waves from the DNA are capable of changing and directing the external electromagnetic fields.

The geometrical and philosophically significant shapes of the crop circles can be explained, as pointed out by Fosar and Bludorf, in terms of Jungian archetypes in the collective unconscious.
The biggest crop circle on earth
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2Oyd9STbsw

Crop Circles 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy_wSgHp ... ature=fvwp

Dr. Dmitriev and "Tornado Physics"
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... =616#p5644

bdw000

Unread post by bdw000 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:21 pm

arc-us wrote: However, I've found all too often that 'need to believe' is the most powerful and dangerous factor in this field. The 'need to believe', where a desire and willingness to believe in and/or promote something is placed ahead of common sense judgement and investigation of the facts. When we begin doing this and not asking or attempting to answer hard questions or hold people accountable, this is when we start to become part of the problem and not part of the solution. This is when we actively engage in spreading disinformation, that hot button word UFO and conspiracy buffs have associated with evil cabals and propaganda machines aimed at silencing another over-used catch-all, 'the truth'.
Hey, sounds like he's talking about modern physics !!

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:22 pm

In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:50 pm

GaryN,
I check multiple such areas of flattened crops each year.
I first of all establish the resident matrix relative to the area of flattened crops.
then I detect what underground water is behaving like.
Then I check the crops and how they dowse there.

I can switch or modulate My thinking instantly, so I can jump about in what I am detecting and build up a mental picture of the area and how they fit together.

This is often called lodging, and is put down to wind.
I would propose that the windis reacting to the way that the plasma is earthing or emitting( the flattened crops direction reveals where the flows moved.
The fact that We sense the wind as We offere resistance to it fools us into ascribing the cause as been due to the wind, without establishing what is causing the particles in the atmosphere to move in whatever direction/s.
That's where the electric universe comes in, imho.
Kevin

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:52 pm

Man made.
The great Way is simple
Tao Te Ching, 53.

mague

Unread post by mague » Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:12 pm

Grey Cloud wrote:Man made.
yes and no :)

Some people are still part of nature ;) The "sun" above seems to be of natural origin.

I think people take the wrong appoach to the circles. They only appear on mono agriculture. Monocultures are not natural. People also should consider that monocultural areas are less healthy then modern cities. Bees for example are more healthy in cities then in monocultural areas nowadays. The natural and some of the artifical circles are part of a healing attempt. Please read about the history of glyphs and tattoos. The natural patterns are naturs attempt to beat some sense into this area.

Healthy, untouched meadows in the highlands show similar patterns by the way. The plants are not much higher then 10cm there and they dont bend. But you can see circles and patterns made of certain plants and colors. Lighter green or darker green and so on. People with well trained eyes and senses can see patterns everywhere in nature.

The reason of all those natural patterns is the natural attempt to self organize. If we would leave one field with a natural pattern and dont touch it for years, we could observe what happens really.