[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1056: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Thunderbolts Forum • View topic - crop circle

crop circle

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Re: crop circle

Unread postby junglelord » Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:38 am

Silver Disc Videotaped Near Barbury Castle
http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=1 ... nvironment
© 2009 by Linda Moulton Howe

“You can have 100 people in a park and this alien technology
can control photons to such a point that only one person out of the hundred might
see a craft right above their heads.” - U. S. Intelligence Source
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord
junglelord

Unread postby soulsurvivor » Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:54 am

The Crop Swirlies software for spinning the crop circle designs is still a free download for those unafraid to try it.
http://www.halfpasthuman.com/swirlies/Swirlies_into.htm
soulsurvivor

Unread postby bboyer » Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:06 pm

There is something beyond our mind which abides in silence within our mind. It is the supreme mystery beyond thought. Let one's mind and one's subtle body rest upon that and not rest on anything else. Maitri Upanishad
bboyer

Unread postby Grey Cloud » Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:03 pm

ALIENS ABDUCTED MY COMMON SENSE

Now that's what I call a headline. Briiliant. :lol: :lol: :lol:
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.
Grey Cloud

Unread postby junglelord » Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:08 pm

Need to believe, is a security blanket statement, like conspiracy theory, just stated another way. Makes them feel better in their own world with a need to not believe.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord
junglelord

Unread postby mague » Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:59 pm

mague

Unread postby Grey Cloud » Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:27 am

“You do not experience the world as IT is. You experience it as YOU ARE.” - Socrates
The great Way is simple
Tao Te Ching, 53.
Grey Cloud

Unread postby bboyer » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:22 am

Read the 2 links I posted regarding Linda Moulton Howe for the full context of the belief quotation.
There is something beyond our mind which abides in silence within our mind. It is the supreme mystery beyond thought. Let one's mind and one's subtle body rest upon that and not rest on anything else. Maitri Upanishad
bboyer

Unread postby soulsurvivor » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:22 am

soulsurvivor

Unread postby lizzie » Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:04 pm

lizzie

Unread postby bdw000 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:21 pm

bdw000

Unread postby GaryN » Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:22 pm

In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller
GaryN

Unread postby kevin » Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:50 pm

GaryN,
I check multiple such areas of flattened crops each year.
I first of all establish the resident matrix relative to the area of flattened crops.
then I detect what underground water is behaving like.
Then I check the crops and how they dowse there.

I can switch or modulate My thinking instantly, so I can jump about in what I am detecting and build up a mental picture of the area and how they fit together.

This is often called lodging, and is put down to wind.
I would propose that the windis reacting to the way that the plasma is earthing or emitting( the flattened crops direction reveals where the flows moved.
The fact that We sense the wind as We offere resistance to it fools us into ascribing the cause as been due to the wind, without establishing what is causing the particles in the atmosphere to move in whatever direction/s.
That's where the electric universe comes in, imho.
Kevin
kevin

Unread postby Grey Cloud » Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:52 pm

Man made.
The great Way is simple
Tao Te Ching, 53.
Grey Cloud