Subtle Energy and Human Harmonics

What is a human being? What is life? Can science give us reliable answers to such questions? The electricity of life. The meaning of human consciousness. Are we alone? Are the traditional contests between science and religion still relevant? Does the word "spirit" still hold meaning today?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

ElecGeekMom

Re: Subtle Energy and Human Harmonics

Unread post by ElecGeekMom » Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:32 am

ElecGeekMom wrote:
ElecGeekMom wrote:I have wondered if the GP was built to serve as something of a lightning rod.
Another thought is that it might be a transmitter of electricity, something like Tesla came up with.

I read an article one time about the GP's being visited by someone during an astronomically-significant planetary conjunction. The visitor reported that the chamber containing the sarcophogus (in which the visitor stayed during the conjunction) became electrically active. Piezoelectricity was mentioned.
I'm stil brainstorming here.

I wonder if the ancients felt that by building a tall monument (mountain, if you will), they could put a permanent "jumper" in place that would cause the water in the atmosphere to become out of phase with its location and induce it to fall to the earth. We know the Egyptians were all about taking advantage of the seasonal floods, right? Maybe they were trying to help the "irrigation" from the sky become more regular in its timing and location?

MrAmsterdam

Unread post by MrAmsterdam » Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:40 am

Mr Tomes where are you when we need you the most.

Rife/Beck therapy makes a bit more sense now, doesn't it.

The missing link between pathogen and the electromagnetic field.
http://montagnier.net/montagnier/index. ... lications/

Electromagnetic signals are produced by aqueous nanostructures derived from bacterial DNA sequences

Abstract A novel property of DNA is described: the capacity of some bacterial DNA sequences to induce electromagnetic waves at high aqueous dilutions. It appears to be a resonance phenomenon triggered by the ambient electromagnetic background of very low frequency waves. The genomic DNA of most pathogenic bacteria contains sequences which are able to generate such signals. This opens the way to the development of highly sensitive detection system for chronic bacterial infections in human and animal diseases.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luc_Montagnier

How about that Mr Tomes?
Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. -Nikola Tesla -1934

WCSally

Unread post by WCSally » Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:34 pm

ElecGeekMom wrote:
ElecGeekMom wrote:
ElecGeekMom wrote:I have wondered if the GP was built to serve as something of a lightning rod.
Another thought is that it might be a transmitter of electricity, something like Tesla came up with.

I read an article one time about the GP's being visited by someone during an astronomically-significant planetary conjunction. The visitor reported that the chamber containing the sarcophogus (in which the visitor stayed during the conjunction) became electrically active. Piezoelectricity was mentioned.

I wonder if the ancients felt that by building a tall monument (mountain, if you will), they could put a permanent "jumper" in place that would cause the water in the atmosphere to become out of phase with its location and induce it to fall to the earth. We know the Egyptians were all about taking advantage of the seasonal floods, right? Maybe they were trying to help the "irrigation" from the sky become more regular in its timing and location?
There is a wonderful little book on Lemuria (very well worked out) which I just scoured the apartment for and cannot find .. which will tell you how the people of Lemuria (and others as well, perhaps) depended upon the Rice Fields of Banau and how Nan Madol and it's sister installation were able to interact with the weather and stop the cyclones from hitting Banau. At that time Nan Madol was the top of a mountain, and the city was far below, now under the sea.

The entire book is wonderful reading:
The Lost Civilization of Lemuria: The Rise and Fall of the Worlds Oldest Culture by Frank Joseph

Even more amazing is the statement I came across the other day that the ancient lands in the oceans were held up by Methane pockets. ... But the land off Australia is rising pretty darn fast. (Wish they had not taken the monitor data off the web)
Hypothesis:
Until our understanding is suffiently comprehensive, we are at risk.
Those not suffiently careful are also at risk.

Breath is the Courser and Mind is the Rider. -- Zoroaster

RayTomes

Unread post by RayTomes » Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:18 pm

MrAmsterdam wrote:Mr Tomes where are you when we need you the most.

Rife/Beck therapy makes a bit more sense now, doesn't it.

The missing link between pathogen and the electromagnetic field.
http://montagnier.net/montagnier/index. ... lications/

Electromagnetic signals are produced by aqueous nanostructures derived from bacterial DNA sequences

Thanks MrAmsterdam

Loosely related to this: I have had the idea that the position of genes on DNA strands are important. This would mean that the presence of so called "junk DNA" is important.

The idea is that vibrations induced by various active components in the body (hormones etc) would vibrate DNA molecules to induce certain harmonics of the whole strand wave and that various combinations of frequency would cause regions of the DNA to be activated.

Of course pathogens would be able to likewise manipulate the bodies mechanisms for their own advantage if they can hit the right frequencies. Frequencies are all about size (wavelength) and wave propagation speed combinations. The role of size is often not recognized in many fields of study (e.g. cold fusion container size).

At the present time this is all speculation, but it potentially solves many problems.

As you correctly point out, Rife frequencies are based on exactly this feature of various cells.
Ray Tomes
Web site : YouTube : Blog

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:57 pm

ElecGeekMom wrote:
ElecGeekMom wrote:

Interesting piece of speculation but the annual flooding of the Nile was caused by rains in mountains hundreds of miles from the areas which were flooded. The Egyptians were aware of this. Sorry to rain on your parade.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:09 pm

Hi WCSally,
The Lost Civilization of Lemuria: The Rise and Fall of the Worlds Oldest Culture by Frank Joseph
Would that be this Frank Joseph?
http://www.flavinscorner.com/collin.htm
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

WCSally

Unread post by WCSally » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:21 pm

Grey Cloud wrote:Hi WCSally,
Would that be this Frank Joseph?
http://www.flavinscorner.com/collin.htm
Interesting~! .. but then he picked up stakes and moved on. He at least had his mind on right, and he was one of the front runners in the rush to the more accurate past.

I suspect there is a pic of me in my graduating class, but that did not mean I joined the university. (not that such an option would have been uncool, I like my Alma Mater) ... so Ex, is fine ..

He did exist it seems in the enclave where this sort of ideology was a paramount concern. .... may have jump started his interest.

I find that he did a lot of ground work. There are recounts from many, many places, and they all say the same thing. I found the book quite credible.

Sally
Hypothesis:

MrAmsterdam

Unread post by MrAmsterdam » Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:03 am

MrAmsterdam wrote: The missing link between pathogen and the electromagnetic field.

I found the article. So a few more details are available.

http://www.similima.com/thesis85.pdf
Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. -Nikola Tesla -1934

WCSally

Unread post by WCSally » Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:47 pm

Thanks for that one Mr.A .. I will give it a reading.

In the beginning of our DNA coding is a long, LONG strand of repeats .. I wonder if those are necessary to create a kind of harmonic or certain condition in the womb to ensure implantation? It has always seemed to me that it would be the case that such a long set of code right at the outset before there are even a few divisions must be for the settling in, in some way.

Have you read the work showing that mammals would not be live bearing animals if not for certain retro virus coding in our DNA? .. It is quite amazing reading, but many years back (at least 3). It was research done with Sheep, I believe.

Thanks again.
Hypothesis: