What is orgone energy?

What is a human being? What is life? Can science give us reliable answers to such questions? The electricity of life. The meaning of human consciousness. Are we alone? Are the traditional contests between science and religion still relevant? Does the word "spirit" still hold meaning today?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Maddogkull

What is orgone energy?

Unread post by Maddogkull » Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:01 pm

I know it has been discussed before, but no one really talked about it scientifically. What is it? An electrically charged particle, I have no idea :?: :?: Why can't modern technology see this orgone, this is what I do not understand? Is it real? Made up? Can someone hep me explain?

mague

Re: What is orgone energy?

Unread post by mague » Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:25 am

Orgone is a subtle energy. I d call it an emotional energy. It is not detectable nor measurable by current science and therefor does not exit. It requires a holistic approach to recognize orgone.

Maddogkull

Unread post by Maddogkull » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:00 am

From what I heard suppposivley orgone might be then bluish tone ove the atmosphere, but supposiedly that is due to rayleigh scattering.

Solar

Unread post by Solar » Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:54 pm

Maddogkull wrote:From what I heard suppposivley orgone might be then bluish tone ove the atmosphere...
'Azure Blue' to be exact. Its interactions with electrons produce this resonant main modal frequency. Why not research those who are most experimentally familiar with; and have utilized it? Some referrals:
Orgonomy/Orgonometry: Dr. W. Reich's Theory of Orgone Energy

The second attempt at a theory of a dynamic Aether was Wilhelm Reich's theory of orgone energy (1940- 1957). Reich's approach lay the foundations for a (micro)functionalist treatment of physico-mathematical quantities and processes, but failed to generate a consistent method capable of successfully distinguishing gravitational and electromagnetic interactions and properties, from 'orgonotic' and massfree interactions or properties. Reich's exclusive assimilation of massfree properties to 'orgone energy' prevented him from realizing the difference between electric and nonelectric manifestations of the Aether as a primary form of massfree energy. This left his followers mired in the premature identification of Aether with orgone. Moreover, only late in his investigation did Reich begin to realize that what he called Orgone energy was no different from what Tesla thought was the "aether electric radiation". The theory of the orgone remained prisoner of these shortcomings, and the premature death or murder of W. Reich damned its continuation and consistent development. –Orgonomy/Orgonometry: Dr. W. Reich's Theory of Orgone Energy ]Encyclopedia Nomadica
Abstracts of ABRI Monographs Series 2 - Biophysics Research

Overview of of Experimental Aetherometry Vol. II
This second volume of Experimental Aetherometry was a very special experiment. It attempted to bridge, on solidly empirical grounds, the incompleteness of Nikola Tesla’s discoveries and his errors in understanding with the incompleteness of Reich’s discoveries along with their errors and limitations. In the process, we came to discover, in turn, that Tesla radiation consisted, not in a production of ‘electromagnetic radiation’ or photons, but in the generation of massfree ambipolar (electric) radiation, and that this radiation - or its spectrum - encompassed precisely the true physical sense of Reich’s discovery of what he termed ‘orgone energy’ and its functional opposite, ‘deadly orgone’.Volume 2A Intro
Concerning: The Azure Blue Sky , “OR” and “Dor” Radiation & Cherenkov Radiation
Other authors have spoken of a reality akin in some respects to the aetherometric claim of the existence of massfree (ambipolar) charges: Tesla spoke of 'nonordinary electricity', 'primary electricity', 'ether electricity', 'longitudinal electric waves distinct from electromagnetic radiation', manifestations that have fallen under the rubric of Tesla waves or Tesla radiation; Reich spoke of his massfree orgone energy and orgone charges; Cerenkov spoke of a pilot or phase wave that transmitted 'potential', or its 'envelope', at speeds greater than c, but did not transport electromagnetic energy; Maximo Aucci and Thomas Bearden have described massless electrons associated with longitudinal electric field propagation; Harold Aspden has described cosmological charges that escape the constraints of mass-based relativity, as elements of a dynamic Aether of space. – Encyclopedi Nomadica
This leads us directly to propose a basic ambipolar radiation structure to the photon signatures characteristic of the basic layers of the atmosphere, and correlate these layers to critical transition processes in the allotropic cycle. Our findings indicate that the aetherochemical and physical processes underlying this cycle play the most fundamental role in structuring the layers of terrestrial atmosphere. Finally, as the most poignant example of the previous statement, we note that the blue light emanating from the last chemical step in the specific formation of water, occurs very near the ambipolar solar radiation mode we have discovered, and indicates how its dominant atmospheric role in producing a blue sky (azure) is the result of an aether electric resonance in the process of water formation. – “Determination of the OR and DOR energies, frequencies and wavelengths driving the atmospheric allotropic cycle of oxygen, ozone and water”: Abstracts of ABRI AS2-17B
Indeed, the interaction of orgone or ambipolar electric radiation with the atmosphere is not limited to the release of 'latent heat'. It is also the same interaction that generates blackbody photon spectra - one for electrons and one for baryons, beginning with protons. These spectra merge, one with the other, which is why physicists have still not managed to distinguish them as distinct blackbody spectra, but the photon distributions produced are as distinct as a baryon is distinct from a lepton. Their electromagnetic blackbody spectra are also distinct in the atmosphere. In the azure of the blue sky we see the predominant mode of solar massfree electric radiation as it interacts with electrons. Physicists may today refer to this solar mode as THE mode of the solar blackbody spectrum - but it is, in fact, only the main photon mode released from electrons, just as there is a main photon mode released from protons at much lower electromagnetic frequencies. – The basic problems in Reich’s theory of the ORAC anomalies and the trajectory of the aetherometric solutions.
"Our laws of force tend to be applied in the Newtonian sense in that for every action there is an equal reaction, and yet, in the real world, where many-body gravitational effects or electrodynamic actions prevail, we do not have every action paired with an equal reaction." — Harold Aspden

Maddogkull

Unread post by Maddogkull » Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:00 pm

Just wondering, do you belive orgone energy is real??

Solar

Unread post by Solar » Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:32 pm

The question is ill-put.

"Orgone" is a word. One that allowed Reich to conceptualize his observation of an 'energetic process' or function. As with electromagnetic forces and the relationship with plasma the tools are available to both research and/or replicate the experimental findings if desired and having the necessary resources at hand.

No, I have not replicated the findings.

Having researched the matter I trust the integrity, quality, objectivity, and veracity of those who have performed the experiments - and have graciously provided the work(s) as referenced, along with the heritage that induced same.
"Our laws of force tend to be applied in the Newtonian sense in that for every action there is an equal reaction, and yet, in the real world, where many-body gravitational effects or electrodynamic actions prevail, we do not have every action paired with an equal reaction." — Harold Aspden

altonhare

Unread post by altonhare » Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:34 am

Maddogkull wrote:I know it has been discussed before, but no one really talked about it scientifically. What is it? An electrically charged particle, I have no idea :?: :?: Why can't modern technology see this orgone, this is what I do not understand? Is it real? Made up? Can someone hep me explain?
I think it's a misspelling of foregone energy. That's my best guess.
Physicist: This is a pen

Mathematician: It's pi*r2*h