2012? Do you believe anything is going to happen?

What is a human being? What is life? Can science give us reliable answers to such questions? The electricity of life. The meaning of human consciousness. Are we alone? Are the traditional contests between science and religion still relevant? Does the word "spirit" still hold meaning today?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Maddogkull

2012? Do you believe anything is going to happen?

Unread post by Maddogkull » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:28 pm

I personally do not believe nothing will happen, but some people do. I ask you guys as the sun is discussed a lot on here. Supposedly there will be solar storms and are electrical grids will malfunction. Even electrical engineers are worried something is going to happen? What do you think what will happen at the end of 2012?

Sorry if this is in wrong section, still new here.

starbiter

Re: 2012? Do you believe anything is going to happen?

Unread post by starbiter » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:29 pm

Hello again Maddog: You seem to be asking questions without looking at what you've been offered. Did you look at the Tpods?

If you listen to the voices of the survivors of past catastrophes, it's apparent we live in an unstable neighborhood. And the events are not similar. The earth has encountered a planet, comet, nova, massive electrical discharge, and the breakup of a stable planetary system. Tomorrow is a gift. Drink it up. Any of these events could happen again, sending the lucky survivors, if there are any, back to the stone age. If the sun were to fission you might have to keep your head down. That would be a new and different catastrophe.

2012 could be a problem, or not. Maybe the ancients had knowledge we lack. Maybe they had visitors with knowledge we lack. Maybe we have visitors with knowledge we lack. These are personal thoughts, nothing official.

Have a wonderful meal with friends, and enjoy it, michael steinbacher
I Ching #49 The Image
Fire in the lake: the image of REVOLUTION
Thus the superior man
Sets the calender in order
And makes the seasons clear

www.EU-geology.com

http://www.michaelsteinbacher.com

Maddogkull

Unread post by Maddogkull » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:39 pm

I thought the planet hitting the earth was just theory? I think our earth is in a pretty stable state in todays time don't you agree? btw what do you mean by massive electrical discharge? can you please explain this alittle more. and also i checked the TPODs and found nothing on 2012 :?:

starbiter

Unread post by starbiter » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:51 pm

You asked about the asteroid belt earlier and i gave you Tpod links. But before reading, you ask more questions.

The link below will explain about the catastrophes before Worlds in Collision. When you finish reading it, and Worlds in Collision, ask some more questions.

http://www.varchive.org/itb/index.htm
I Ching #49 The Image
Thus the superior man

www.EU-geology.com

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:02 pm

Hi Maddog....you ask do I believe....well faith has nothing to do with science.
So no I do not believe....call me a non believer.
Very unscientific to try to work on belief.
;)
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

Maddogkull

Unread post by Maddogkull » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:20 pm

lol, alright let me rephrase it. What do you think of 2012 :lol:

And to starbiter, the site you sent me to is basically saying the moon is actually new, and was brighter? The site is also saying that saturn spat out comets? is that even possible? :?:

starbiter

Unread post by starbiter » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:25 pm

Please, keep reading.

Worlds in Collision deals with the most recent events. The more recent, the more confidence.
I Ching #49 The Image
Thus the superior man

www.EU-geology.com

Maddogkull

Unread post by Maddogkull » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:33 pm

Wait I am confused. Saturn was a sun? And people existed on earth before water and before a moon? This is impossible. Unless I am misinterpreting this? Can you please clarify?

starbiter

Unread post by starbiter » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:36 pm

You get nothing more from me.
I Ching #49 The Image
Thus the superior man

www.EU-geology.com

Maddogkull

Unread post by Maddogkull » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:42 pm

Why? I thought people are suppose to be helpul in forums. i am not asking rudley? I am truley stummped. It is impossible to inhabit a world without a moon for it controls the tides and water for that matter. All i wanted was an explanation, dont you agree a world without water is uninhabitable?

starbiter

Unread post by starbiter » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:47 pm

The link claims the water of the oceans was increased. Not that there was no water.
I Ching #49 The Image
Thus the superior man

www.EU-geology.com

ElecGeekMom

Unread post by ElecGeekMom » Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:35 am

Maddogkull wrote:Wait I am confused. Saturn was a sun? And people existed on earth before water and before a moon? This is impossible. Unless I am misinterpreting this? Can you please clarify?
It is easy to miss, but in Genesis, it says that before the flood of Noah, there was no rain. The earth was watered from underneath the soil. Gen. 2:6 says "...but streams came up from the earth and watered the whole surface of the ground..."

A farmer I once knew, who liked to run tractor at night, told me that after sunset water rose to the surface of the soil. (I always wondered if that was similar to the behavior of the tides.) It was noticeable because the way the implements worked through the soil would change once the additional moisture had risen.

Maddogkull

Unread post by Maddogkull » Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:02 am

Well, I really do not take the bible seriously to tell you the truth. Second we need rain, for water to get recycled :S ?

I just cant see earth not having rain at some time? Are there any other mythologies that explain a time on earth without rain, besides the bible? :?:

starbiter

Unread post by starbiter » Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:22 am

Hello Maddog: If it were just Hebrew history i'd ignore it. Comparative mythology shows the events described were world wide. The more world wide agreement, the greater confidence can be assigned to a particular event.

The events described could only be the result of electrical activity. The Sun rising in the West would be a good example. This caused open minded people to look at the cosmos electrically. The Electric Sun Model followed from the mind of Ralph Juergens. The process is on going.

The events described in Worlds in Collision were the most recent. If the events are historic there would be consequences.

Einstein read WiC a few times. In the beginning he had many problems. After the last reading his feelings had changed.

http://www.varchive.org/bdb/iwould.htm

michael
I Ching #49 The Image
Thus the superior man

www.EU-geology.com

Maddogkull

Unread post by Maddogkull » Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:40 am

It is just the whole no rain, not a lot of water that confused me. How did dinosaurs get around with not a lot of water, how did life evolve? It is just mind boggaling. Like are they saying that earth was ejected out of these gas giants that were once stars? Why havent we seen this happen in other solar systems then?? Surley we would of saw this somewere else if it happened here?????