Earth - Telluric Currents

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

allynh

Re: Telluric Currents

Unread post by allynh » Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:13 pm

MGmirkin wrote: What the hell happened between then and now??
If you get the chance, watch the movie Copenhagen by Michael Frayn.
http://www.amazon.com/Copenhagen-PBS-Ho ... 160&sr=1-1

Not to get all metaphysical for a moment about your question, but consider the possibility that the collective unconscious steered mankind away from the concept of the Electric Universe.

- Think collective unconscious censorship, proactive amnesia, and active chasing of "safe" concepts like the Big Bang, Black Holes, etc..., that don't actually work yet tie up resources that could be used for finding out what is "real".

In the past 150 years of Victorian Social Darwinism, over two hundred million people have been killed in the various resource wars, and that's just using chemical explosives, with a small fraction from atomic weapons.

With the destructive potential implied by the control of the Electric Universe, I'm happy that atomic weapons are all that they've been able to come up with.

As a people, we need to grow up a great deal more before I'd be happy having control over, earthquakes, tornadoes, hurricanes, moving planets, or turning off/up the sun.

If you see what I mean, hypothetically speaking.

plasmadragon

Telluric Currents a form of plasma?

Unread post by plasmadragon » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:33 pm

Hello I am new to this forum. I am doing research on plasma for a college paper and recently came across the concept of telluric currents. Does anyone know if these are a form of plasma, like a terrestrial birkeland current of sorts? Could they be the same thing metaphysicists call "dragon lines"?
Nada Brahma- All is sound

nick c
Site Admin

Re: Telluric Currents a form of plasma?

Unread post by nick c » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:59 pm

Welcome to the forum, plasmadragon.
Here are some previous discussions on Telluric Currents, maybe the answer to your question is in there...or maybe not, the thread is 5 pages.
Telluric Currents:
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... f=4&t=1484

also:
Plasma Volcanos:
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... hp?p=19687
Electric Earthquakes:
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... hp?p=20102

Nick

solrey

Unread post by solrey » Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:00 pm

Welcome plasmadragon.
Could they be the same thing metaphysicists call "dragon lines"?
Ahhh, thinking outside the box. Kudos.

I believe at least Telluric Currents, and possibly the planet as a whole, could be classified as a solid state plasma.
This paper reviews the similarities and differences between gaseous and solid state plasmas. A discussion is then given of the principal solid state plasma phenomena. These include analogues of known gaseous phenomena, such as passive propagation of electromagnetic waves, growing waves and magnetohydrodynamic and gas discharge analogues. Some specifically solid state phenomena are also described, including acoustoelectric interaction and plasmon excitation.
I think Ley Lines were/are called Dragon Lines in Asia, maybe a Celtic thing too, and they often coincide with telluric current channels, afaik. Mainstream views that as mere coincidence though. Since Ley Lines are a human construct associated with sacred places, perhaps the telluric currents were "felt" by the ancient spiritual leaders, who interpreted it as spiritual energy thus declaring those locations to be sacred. Makes me wonder if, in the past, people who were extra sensitive to magnetic fields were seen as having extraordinary spiritual insights and therefore were the shamans.

cheers,
Tim
“Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality"
Nikola Tesla

MattEU

Unread post by MattEU » Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:01 pm

the ancients may have been more attuned to the Ley Lines / dragon lines but i suspect that during those times of chaos the energy created by the earth or flowing through the solar system circuit was much more than nowadays. if you think about what they witnessed in the skies and on earth then the EU energy here is likely to be much higher.

just think how much the atmosphere changes before/during/after a thunderstorm or build up of "weather" and how we and the animals can sense it.

also how would that have affected the what happened in the earths atmosphere and what we saw? considering that the Noctilucent Clouds have appeared since the Krakatoa eruptian in 1883 what else was about then and not now? st elmos fire seems to have reduced.

do you find weather patterns or certain geology along ley lines, were they called dragon lines because they created or attracted EU activity? discharges, weather, dragons breath?

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:12 pm

hi solrey,
Makes me wonder if, in the past, people who were extra sensitive to magnetic fields were seen as having extraordinary spiritual insights and therefore were the shamans.
Or, perhaps the magnetic fields/electric currents were much stronger in the past, and the effects more apparent to human perceptions. The Earth's magnetic field has been decreasing ever since it was first measured by Gauss in 1835.

Nick

plasmadragon

Unread post by plasmadragon » Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:20 am

I have a current line that flows through my property - I first sensed it and then later learned how to dowse and then dowsed it. The air in it feels slightly different - like it is moving faster and is cooler - I guess that is the electric charge.

It is very wide - about 60 feet - and I have been calling it a dragon line but I like the idea of merging physical concepts with metaphysical concepts, so if it is a telluric current, then I would say they are the same thing and it's not a "coincidence".

Does anyone know how to find a map of telluric currents? And I am interested in the concept of "solid state plasmas" described in such a way that someone without a PhD in physics can understand. I am starting to suspect that everything is a form of plasma....
Nada Brahma- All is sound

MattEU

Unread post by MattEU » Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:30 pm

not sure about any public available maps as from what i understand the scientific defined "telluric currents" are massive things.

http://www.djirra.com/telluric/about/

anyone know what geological features in australia those lines circle about or is it more to do with what is happening above and below?

your best person to speak to about ley lines and a map is a chap on the forum called kevin. the stuff he says is amazing, i am still trying to work out a lot of it even after a few years but its slowly making sense and fitting in with a lot of other stuff.

MattEU

Lake Mungo and Lake Victoria the Australian Sodom and Gomorr

Unread post by MattEU » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:11 am

afternoon all, i contacted peter jupp (ancientd) about this as i know he has been investigating some interesting EU catastrophe events around that area. he contacted me back saying it was in the same area.

He has a website and is producing some great EU Catastrophy videos. you might still be able to get some free copies here http://thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpBB3/v ... =75#p30533 . they are certainly worth it, quality slightly poor in some bits but the actual content themselves is very good. he even has an interview with Wal.

Episode 7: Lake Mungo and Lake Victoria the Australian Sodom and Gomorrah (http://www.ancientdestructions.com/site/Episodes.php)

"Australia On the floor of Lake Victoria in South Eastern Australia lies the resting place of an estimated twenty thousand humans of uncertain origin. Did a natural disaster cause this assemblage or was it complex burial ground for an earlier civilization? We find some curious contradictions."

This is basically what he said in his recent emails

Lake Mungo had a magnetic reversal of 120 degree swing shown by axial dipole records in heated rock. Strength increased to 2 x 10minus 4 tesla. It was also recorded on the opposite side of the globe in norway.
Aborginal myth has a star falling from the sky and hitting that area. Very salty lakes (EU sign?) and extinct Mega fuana.
There are nearby opal minds that seem to show telluric current patterns in the rock, they appear to be going upwards and not downwards.

So, this may help to start to explain why the telluric currents circle that area or why the catastrophe occured there.

Another interesting thing is the flow of telluric currents going upwards. do we need to think of of energy flowing upwards sometimes more than downwards, the earth as a trigger for some events or the producer of energy. of course they may have been triggered by external events so reacting to the EU not starting an event.

what i mean is when i started thinking about EU and geology i use to think of everything coming or happening from the skies. this has slowly changed as things i have seen are very hard to figure out if caused from above. the answer seems to be from our earth itself.

was the opal formed by the energy flow in the earth reacting to the EU event, not the EU event hitting the earth so to speak? was it like a lightning discharge where the positive or one going up or coming from the earth is so much more powerful than the one coming from the sky?

is this shown by events like Tunguska, krakatoa where the earth has discharged massive amounts of energy?

think i may have repeated myself a few times there and its still not that clear but i cant work out what how to get the idea over in only a couple of lines

mharratsc

Unread post by mharratsc » Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:32 pm

I will throw in my two cents that I strongly feel that 'tornado alley' areas are surface zones that are higher conduction points where charge equalization between sub-surface plasma and atmospheric plasma connect.

I would also suggest reading the thread currently on the board regarding earthquake prediction, because Tolenio seems to be tracking plasma through the atmosphere to areas where it seems to ground out, causing earthquakes in the process, or as someone else referred to it "subterranean thunder", I believe it was.

Mike H.
Mike H.

"I have no fear to shout out my ignorance and let the Wise correct me, for every instance of such narrows the gulf between them and me." -- Michael A. Harrington

junglelord

Telluric Currents

Unread post by junglelord » Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:57 pm

Here is a good PDF of electric phenomenon and earthquakes, which identifies a type P semi-conductor condition within rock that is stressed, which relates to Hooke's Law of Elasticity and the Piezoelectric effects of quartz.
http://www.american-marconi.org/Downloa ... freund.pdf
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:58 pm

This PDF is from Eric Dollard and explains Telluric Currents and their propagation of standing waves or Longitudinal Magneto-Dielectric waves, why it is unipolar in form and why the units allow faster then c propagation.
http://www.american-marconi.org/Downloa ... DPaper.PDF
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:11 am

This thread is a combination of the following threads:

Telluric Currents

Telluric Currents

Telluric Currents a form of plasma?