Quake Prediction 2010

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

starbiter

Re: Quake Prediction 2010

Unread post by starbiter » Wed May 05, 2010 10:52 am

Hello Tom: Your theory about CME's causing warm high pressure zones seems interesting, and logical. Can you expand on this point. Is the entry point variable, or consistent? Does the current just heat up the atmosphere? Any details would be great.

Are you familiar with the catastrophic side of The Electric Universe? It proposes interactions with planetary sized comets in the past. It also implies that smaller sized comet fragments could be an additional cause of earthquakes today. The New Madrid Quake would be an example. Also events like the Chicago Fire, and Tunguska.

michael steinbacher
I Ching #49 The Image
Fire in the lake: the image of REVOLUTION
Thus the superior man
Sets the calender in order
And makes the seasons clear

www.EU-geology.com

http://www.michaelsteinbacher.com

thane

Unread post by thane » Wed May 05, 2010 8:28 pm

Interesting that since the last Geomagnetic storm we have seen MANY 6+ quakes around the world. Locations don't seem to mark a progression pattern however. Tom, can you shed any light?

Before the storm in the quiet period there were not any 6+ quakes - now in the wake we see a lot.

I did note that in the Central US - there were 4 quakes - in series - moving EAST TO WEST - and not the other way around. Could this be related to Plasma polarity or anything similar?

ElecGeekMom

Unread post by ElecGeekMom » Fri May 14, 2010 8:45 am

Hey Tolenio--

Plasmoids = Plasma Bombs?

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... f=4&t=3262

remelic

Unread post by remelic » Fri May 14, 2010 4:28 pm

What if... I'm going to speculate here... what if the center of the Earth is exactly like a small Sun?

Core -> Plasma -> Electrical discharge into the lower mantle... (D-Layer) -> Lower Mantle -> Upper Mantle -> Crust...

So in the Core/Plasma layer we find magnetic loops just like the sun when it is active. And on occasion these magnetic loops bust and expel charged particles, and magnetic disturbance, that shoot toward the surface and disturb the crust... This can explain atmospheric lights after earthquakes? The most efficient path would be toward a fault and could be influenced by solar bodies such as the Sun or Venus, Mars, ect. Maybe even when two planets are in conjunction like Mercury/Venus... I've looked at all the major quakes and how the planets were positioned during those days and there are patterns. Spirals and conjunctions seem to be in every quake. This could just be coincidence.

Does a smaller star core seem plausible?

Peter
Secrets of Edward Leedskalnin
“Like a flash of lightning and in an instant the truth was revealed.” - Nikola Tesla
Electricity = Magnetism x Speed of Light Squared... Thats what he really meant.

ElecGeekMom

Unread post by ElecGeekMom » Sat May 15, 2010 8:29 am

Some say that all the planets in our solar system used to be stars.

If so, and if being a star is essentially just being a focal point in the galactic power grid, what's to prevent the former-stars from being re-ignited (so-called)?

Perhaps earthquakes are the sputtering of the power that might re-ignite this planet? The same with ball lightning...the Siberian event...the K-T boundary event...nanodiamonds raining down around the entire earth http://www.evolutionaryleaps.com/Diamon ... he_sky.htm ...?

thane

Unread post by thane » Wed May 19, 2010 7:12 am

Tom,

I invite your comments. In the last 24 hours there have been a LOT of 5+ quakes around the globe - some nearly simultaneous - with one 6.0, yet the planetary K index has remained flat and the sun spotless for some time.

I do think the external magneto sheath of the earth has been struck by solar wind particles but nothing to cause auroras or nearby space weather. Why these quakes all of a sudden? It's been fairly quiet up until the last 24 hours.

Is, perhaps, something ABOUT to happen, sun wise?

thane

Unread post by thane » Sun May 23, 2010 10:56 am

Note - there was a planetary K Index spike shortly AFTER these quakes. It's been quiet since both Quake wise and K Index wise.

One observation does not make a trend, however.

Ronmamita

Unread post by Ronmamita » Sun May 23, 2010 3:33 pm

Maybe I over looked this some where, if so please forgive me.

While searching for the EU earth model I found the CISM comprehensive model for the magnetosphere:
http://www.bu.edu/cism/CISM_Thrusts/mod ... pling.html
I was thinking that this modeling is complex but may be misleading because I see no account that a current flow exists (though the "LFM" includes solar wind plasma and magnetic field data) with the earth and the sun.
I want to find a detailed model of the earth from EU research, if some one could help me out?
Trying to think of the 3d nature of the forces would require many factors and I imagine in our computer age this modeling is being done by some teams in the EU/plasma cosmology communities? The ebook, while a useful tool, is too basic and if complex modeling is being done can some one post a link or better yet upload a few details and illustrations?
:idea: If no such modeling exist then perhaps altering the "CISM" to include curent flow and fluctuations could be done?

Dotini

Unread post by Dotini » Sun May 23, 2010 4:03 pm

http://narcap.org/ProjectSphere.htm

Please see this paper, chapter 2.2, pages 11-12 for information on quake prediction.

Respectfully submitted,
Dotini

thane

Unread post by thane » Fri May 28, 2010 8:54 am

Tom,

I think it's back to the drawing board on this one. We have had no K index anomalies for some time, yet we have had many larger than background quakes including a 7.2 today. However, I do want to hear from you on this situation and know your thoughts.

Thanks

ElecGeekMom

Unread post by ElecGeekMom » Sat May 29, 2010 9:47 am

On spaceweather.com, they mentioned a magnetic loop exploding, leading to a CME that probably hit at about the time the Vanuatu earthquake occurred.

So does that mean that we can expect CMEs as well as the K index to lead to greater-than-background earthquakes?

remelic

Unread post by remelic » Sun May 30, 2010 7:49 am

I will predict a major quake around the end of the June 25-30, 2010. If planetary alignment has anything to do with it, this day should see major quakes.

Calculate that date http://www.fourmilab.ch/cgi-bin/Solar here and see the alignment for June 28 2010. Five planet conjunction including Uranus, Saturn, Jupiter, Mars, Venus with the Sun. There is another conjunction with Earth, Mercury, and Pluto with the Sun also on this date.
Secrets of Edward Leedskalnin
“Like a flash of lightning and in an instant the truth was revealed.” - Nikola Tesla
Electricity = Magnetism x Speed of Light Squared... Thats what he really meant.

thane

Unread post by thane » Sun May 30, 2010 7:53 pm

Well - I said we needed to revisit this. Seems the Large quakes preceded the planetary K index by about 24 hours.

So perhaps we can predict K index from quakes.

This is twice this has happened. Not a trend yet.... but....

thane

Unread post by thane » Sun May 30, 2010 7:54 pm

PS - A CME is plasma so I think there should be a direct correlation.

thane

Unread post by thane » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:29 am

Tom,

Are you around?

Anyway - we have had some rather large quakes in the last few days - and no increase in planetary K index.

That said - we HAVE had strong solar electrical activity that has corresponded closely with the quakes. The big CME (not in our direction) and a 7+ quake 9 hours later.

It could be related not directly to the sun - but perhaps related to the current feeding the sun - and it's overflow impacting Earth.

I don't see a great correlation but perhaps you see something different.